March 28, 2024, 08:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407957 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1220 on: August 14, 2008, 03:47:54 PM »

Here's my take - Casey wanted to party, wanted to move in with Amy, had always been neglectful, but on this one day, she was so neglectful, Cayee got killed, not murdered.  The gas was just gas for the car, the shovel just a means to get into the storage building, the car was backed up in the driveway because Casey was tiny, its hard to carry bulky gas cans.  And  the kidnap story was the only thing she could come up with for the reason her child was gone.
Then who was really watching Caylee for the past year and a half?Or did Jesse never stop babysitting Caylee?
If Zenaida is a lie then Casey's family have went along with that lie.Now,right now would be a good time for George and Cindy to go to the investigaters and tell them the truth about a babysitter....any babysitter IF there was one....even IF George was the babysitter.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: August 14, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »

Yes, as I don't she how Casey could be so heartless & cold if she knew Caylee was dead.

I think Caylee has been removed from her GP's grasp and that is why Casey is smirking.

I know, I know, wishful thinking. But prove me wrong, and only then will I give up hope for Caylee.

Would the ultimate revenge not be to get daddy caught in the middle of all this?  I hope you are right, that means Caylee is alive.  Yet, there sits Casey in jail not able to check on Caylee if this is the case.  She certainly would not tell Cindy because she would go and get her. Then Caylee would be back where she started.  Yep, I just confused myself again. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: August 14, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

Yes, as I don't she how Casey could be so heartless & cold if she knew Caylee was dead.

I think Caylee has been removed from her GP's grasp and that is why Casey is smirking.

I know, I know, wishful thinking. But prove me wrong, and only then will I give up hope for Caylee.
sleddogs - that would be wonderful for Caylee, wouldn't it?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: August 14, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: August 14, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »

Heck that article posted by misitX5 contains this sentence.....um is it even a sentence?

"Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

I dont think MR FUHRMAN is very comfortable in front of the camera.

If you mean Mark Furman the former LAPD detective from the the OJ trial...he is accustomed to be on camera. He has a radio talk show too.   What makes you say this? Did he do something strange?

I know who he is but when he was doing this segment for Greta he kept stumbling over his own words..Hence the quote above about is this even a sentence...He just seem to be having a tough day reporting that day is all..
Nothing Big.. :  )
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: August 14, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »

Wait!!  That doesn't make any sense..to me at least.  Casey is in custody and she won't tell the authorities about GP??  This is her chance...to get Caylee out of this situation and her too!  If this were true she would have already told the FBI what was going on and they would have made arrangements to arrest GP and GM and put Casey and Caylee in a safe place.  Casey would come out ahead in all this and smelling like a rose. The media would be all over this.  You don't let some one else take your kid away and continue to sit in jail.  Casey is going to be tried on negligence...if this were true she would not be negligent...just very smart.  Still confused.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: August 14, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »

As sad as it is, in all reality, the dogs hit in the trunk. The chance of 2 dogs alerting to the same spot in error is beyond minimal.

If Caylee wasn't deceased and in that trunk, who was then?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1227 on: August 14, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

George either needs to just say NO COMMENT.

Or if he does flap his lips... he needs to be kissing the media's collective

ass. Media will get him a lot further than his rolling billboard.

The Anthony's say that Caylee is the most important thing and they have to find

her. Cindy says we know where Casey is and she is safe, but we have to find

Caylee, because she is not.

However, all they do is coddle and kiss Casey's butt and go to visit

her in jail. What does this say? Actions always speak louder than words.

Say one thing...

Do another....

This is what I'm seeing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1228 on: August 14, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »

caylee marie anthony - george threatens reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8HbLtk4nI

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:10 PM »

WORD OF CAUTION:

I remember June 2005 like it was yesterday.  I remember thinking every day the first 10 days Natalee would be found and hopefully alive.  After June 10th I no longer thought Natalee was alive but STILL though she would be found.  Every day I'd think TODAY will be the day.  It's been 38 months and STILL no Natalee or conviction.

Just try not to get quite as sucked into this case.  Keep your hopes in check if you can.  Try not to get let down or let it get to you too much.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:28 PM »

Wait!!  That doesn't make any sense..to me at least.  Casey is in custody and she won't tell the authorities about GP??  This is her chance...to get Caylee out of this situation and her too!  If this were true she would have already told the FBI what was going on and they would have made arrangements to arrest GP and GM and put Casey and Caylee in a safe place.  Casey would come out ahead in all this and smelling like a rose. The media would be all over this.  You don't let some one else take your kid away and continue to sit in jail.  Casey is going to be tried on negligence...if this were true she would not be negligent...just very smart.  Still confused.

I think if Casey is protecting anyone other than herself, it's Tony. She's fickle. She was hung up on this guy. If something happened and he was involved, Casey's silence would assure her a place in his life, probably forever.

Think about it...Who was she staying with? Who did she want to talk to from the jail?  Who was she with when Cindy found her? Didn't she say she felt "safe" at his place?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »

caylee marie anthony - george threatens reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8HbLtk4nI

Thanks Carpe.  His anger should be directed at his child and not the reporters IMO.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1232 on: August 14, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »

Sam

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.
I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Karma Is Coming

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: August 14, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »

Shouldn't it be the police asking someone not to talk and NOT the family!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: August 14, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »

Sam

I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

According to the search warrant, there were no phone calls on Casey's record pertaining to Jeff Hopkins and no records showing he ever worked for Univeral or Kodak.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: August 14, 2008, 04:24:33 PM »

WORD OF CAUTION:

I remember June 2005 like it was yesterday.  I remember thinking every day the first 10 days Natalee would be found and hopefully alive.  After June 10th I no longer thought Natalee was alive but STILL though she would be found.  Every day I'd think TODAY will be the day.  It's been 38 months and STILL no Natalee or conviction.

Just try not to get quite as sucked into this case.  Keep your hopes in check if you can.  Try not to get let down or let it get to you too much.

Thanks Klaas. If she hadn't been so darned adorable and innocent, maybe I could have done that. It's too late for me now.

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: August 14, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »

WORD OF CAUTION:

Thanks Klaas. If she hadn't been so darned adorable and innocent, maybe I could have done that. It's too late for me now.

me too Sad so cute ... that pic of her with the grampa.. she looked like she wanted to stay with him..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1237 on: August 14, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »

Shouldn't it be the police asking someone not to talk and NOT the family!

I would think so.....

Karma Is Coming

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: August 14, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »

WORD OF CAUTION:

me too Sad so cute ... that pic of her with the grampa.. she looked like she wanted to stay with him..

her great grampa that is.....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1239 on: August 14, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »

Sam

According to the search warrant, there were no phone calls on Casey's record pertaining to Jeff Hopkins and no records showing he ever worked for Univeral or Kodak.
I thought detectives did say that Universal had a record of Jeff working there in 2002 but had no records for a Juliette?

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.