April 24, 2024, 06:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409349 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1420 on: August 14, 2008, 08:50:45 PM »

Remember Casey said she feels Caylee is close...that is thought print material if I ever heard it.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: August 14, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »

uh...guess I needed to resize that.  Help???

Whew, that was frightening.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1422 on: August 14, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.
I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Karma for posting that. I do not remember Casey ever saying she dated the Jeff Hopkins. Of course as usual I do not have a link but I thought I had read Jeff Hopkins denied ever dating ZG and did not have any children.
You're welcome Sam
Someone said it was stated in the bond hearing video that Jeff dated Zaniada but I haven't re listened to it yet.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1423 on: August 14, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.
I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Karma for posting that. I do not remember Casey ever saying she dated the Jeff Hopkins. Of course as usual I do not have a link but I thought I had read Jeff Hopkins denied ever dating ZG and did not have any children.
I just thought of something....what if Casey pulled these names(Zenaida,Jeff,Juliette)from her yearbook?

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: August 14, 2008, 08:54:25 PM »

Whew, that was frightening.

I always wanted a close up view of a jack-ass's anatomy   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: August 14, 2008, 08:54:58 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!!! 

Treehouse

I don't know you, but I don't want you to feel bad for doing something most of us here have done, so here's a friendly smile for you. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: August 14, 2008, 08:55:28 PM »

I honestly don't know how I could mentally keep it together with the media circus....if it was my missing child I don't think I could even be interviewed unless I was heavily medicated.

I'm certainly guilty of saying nasty things about Casey....but I would lose it if I read and heard millions of people trashing my daughter day after day....even if she deserves it

Again I am no fan of the Anthony's, but if I put myself in their shoes, I have no clue if I could control my emotions 24/7

The best thing they could have done was get someone to be their spokesperson.  That would have taken the heat off them.  I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt until I see otherwise.  Under these circumstances I feel sure they know something happened to Caylee and Casey knows what it was and where Caylee is.  I imagine it's hard to accept the reality of the situation.  In fact, I am surprised Cindy and George have not completely lost their minds yet.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1427 on: August 14, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »

Great map,thanks Carpe
Let me know if you ever run into a street named Level.I think Casey was trying to tell Lee something in that visit....I'm not level,it's not level.

Karma Is Coming

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

Well I found this a few days ago

October 2, 2007
Capitol Records, Inc. et al v. Hopkins    IA Southern    Wolle    Copyrights    Copyright Infringement
Plaintiff: Capitol Records, Inc., Warner Brothers Records, Inc, UMG Recordings, Inc., BMG Music, Arista Records LLC; Defendant: Jeff Hopkins

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:nsdO9DWKf7gJ:dockets.justia.com/search%3Fq%3DJeff%2BHopkins+Jeff+Hopkins+FL&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1429 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

The only way they are going to get Casey to talk is to find Caylee's body...they need to get crackin'.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: August 14, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »

I honestly don't know how I could mentally keep it together with the media circus....if it was my missing child I don't think I could even be interviewed unless I was heavily medicated.

I'm certainly guilty of saying nasty things about Casey....but I would lose it if I read and heard millions of people trashing my daughter day after day....even if she deserves it

Again I am no fan of the Anthony's, but if I put myself in their shoes, I have no clue if I could control my emotions 24/7

The best thing they could have done was get someone to be their spokesperson.  That would have taken the heat off them.  I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt until I see otherwise.  Under these circumstances I feel sure they know something happened to Caylee and Casey knows what it was and where Caylee is.  I imagine it's hard to accept the reality of the situation.  In fact, I am surprised Cindy and George have not completely lost their minds yet.

Ms. Mushy here, and I think the grandparents are between a very large rock and an extremely hard place. They birthed and raised Casey, and I'm sure they love her very much. They also love Caylee as much as they do Casey, and they must be in torment right now with the fear that their beloved daughter has done something horrific to their equally beloved grandchild. I would not want to be in their shoes. It seems to me that they appear to be so goofy because they are operating in full panic mode.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1431 on: August 14, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »

I think I'm thinking too much and Snood is whispering mu name but....does anyone remember those phone area codes Casey was giving to Lee?Could these be street route numbers?

Karma Is Coming

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: August 14, 2008, 09:01:54 PM »

WHY didn't she just call 911

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: August 14, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »

Their was a clip awhile back of an attorney who has represented Anthony's in civil matters in the past....and he was either approached or offered Anthony's to be their spokesperson, but for whatever reason it never came to fruition......I bet they regret that now

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1434 on: August 14, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »

Wasn't the 17th the day she borrowed the shovel?

I THINK so.... and the neighbor said an hour or so later she had returned it... that would have given her enough time IMO
She could have just used the shovel to break open the shed...load up car with gas cans and one of Georges shovel then returned the shovel to neighbor...no time contrants that way.

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: August 14, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

I think I'm thinking too much and Snood is whispering mu name but....does anyone remember those phone area codes Casey was giving to Lee?Could these be street route numbers?

On jailhouse phone calls that were released to the public, Casey said she had talked on the phone and exchanged text messages with the nanny who allegedly last had Caylee.

"Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Ft. Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also of a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number. There's been different numbers different times," Casey told her brother on the call.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: August 14, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

Because Caylee had been dead for sometime and anyone with half a brain could assess the situation and realize there was something wrong.  It most likely pertains to the "manner" in which she died.  MOO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1437 on: August 14, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

I just heard on Nancy Grace that the video of the visit will not be released until the lead detective on the case has had time to go over it and approve it for release....I think his name is Yuri Gellar or something like that.....I am multi-tasking here and cannot tell you who on the show gave that information...

What is up with that boy's hand???

I think it is Yuri Melich, doesn't Gellar bend spoons with his mind? LOL

roflmao  yes

Yuri Gellar

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: August 14, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

I don't know Blonde
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:25 PM »

Good question?

Because she would be blamed?

Because she didn't want her saved?

Because she knew she was already a disappointment to her parents? How many times had Cindy taken charge over Caylee's care? What was the unspoken signal? that Casey didn't know what she was doing?

She didn't want to be a bad mother.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.