April 25, 2024, 05:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409380 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2008, 05:26:25 PM »

I hope there is enough cell phone pings and truck evidence to hang this chick because I just dont think she is going to talk ....unlike her parents whom have clearly gone right over the edge.  George needs a muzzle and a rummber room.

I swear I have not been drinking.  Look what happens the one time I hit post instead of spell check ... it should say trunk, not truck and rubber not rummber.  sheesh ........

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2008, 05:26:47 PM »

Bleacheblack, I agree that Cindy calling 911 would eliminate her as someone who knew about the missing child and might have disposed of her body...unless, of course, she did not know when she phoned 911 that Caylee was dead.  Maybe Casey told her before the cops got there or the next day, after the cops left and before they returned to take Casey to Universal Studios and other places.  It is possible, I suppose, that Cindy then told George where the body was and to dispose of it.  Her demeanor sure did change overnight.  In the 911 calls, she was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey and to have Casey arrested for theft.  But the next day and the days after, she was defending Casey and saying Caylee was alive and all that.  It is a stretch, and I doubt either parent is involved in the crime, but it is possible, if you really think about it long enough.

I can only conclude that instantly - meaning the second that Cindy hung up with 911, Casey confessed to Cindy and Casey must have said -
'you don't know what you just did'

and that explains Cindy's comment ~ I don't want to lose another one.

Another one what??? another game of mahjomg ???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »

Someone told me today that at the bond hearing George was asked if Casey had a passport, and he said No.  The prosecution then said, Actually she does have a passport.

I missed that completely.  It helps explain why they are not letting her out of jail, and it also explains what she might have had in mind to do.

Perhaps she was trying to get enough money together to get out of the country, especially after Caylee was killed, if that is what happened.

She was out partying and dancing to celebrate her freedom in a way.  She no longer had the responsibility of a child.  She would not have to go back to her parents house.  And she might be able to start life over again in some other country.

How did I miss this?  It explains a lot.  Maybe a few more days and she would have been gone.  Nothing left but a smelly car.  People would surmise she and the child had been killed.  Or at least that is what she might have hoped would happen.

Does anyone know if this passport story is true?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »

Of all the other cases I have followed over the years, this one has the closest ring to the Hacking one, IMO.  There you had this supposedly normal guy who lied about just about everything, from graduating college to being accepted to med school.  He even was moving to North Carolina where he had told people he was going to go to Duke Univ.  Med School.  Where was it all going to end?  How far could he have taken it if his wife had not found out?  Did he expect to pretend to get a degree and then return to his hometown and hang up his shingle?  Not too likely he could have done that.  But he kept right on lying, even having his mother in law "proof-read" essays he wrote for his pretend college classes.  Casey has done a lot of the same kind of lying.  She went somewhere every day, claiming it was to work as an event planner.  She claimed to have a sitter for the past two years.  She even walked the cops to an office at Universal Studios and only then did she admit it was not hers.  Like Hacking, she kept the lie going as long as she could.  In fact, she is still lying.  She went out dancing and dating as if her daughter were safe at home, just as Hacking packed a UHaul to move to North Carolina. 

Yep, lot's of similarities.  That's why I want them to search the landfill too.  I keep thinking about that case.

Hell, I just want them to search.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

Hiya Rob!

There isn't much happening right now, except general island-slippage (down, down.)

Casey reminds me of Joran.  Wonder when she'll thump her chest.  "Whattda ya want me to do?" (paraphrased)

"You don't know what my involvement is in this?"  Same thing.  Neither of them can believe that they anyone could be suspicious of them.

Close enough for me!  The continuous lying is very familiar.

I don't think Cindy knew until a while after the 911 calls; but, I think George may have known (at least some of it) after he reported the gas can theft.  If he saw Caylee in the trunk, he could have helped.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

Bleacheblack, I agree that Cindy calling 911 would eliminate her as someone who knew about the missing child and might have disposed of her body...unless, of course, she did not know when she phoned 911 that Caylee was dead.  Maybe Casey told her before the cops got there or the next day, after the cops left and before they returned to take Casey to Universal Studios and other places.  It is possible, I suppose, that Cindy then told George where the body was and to dispose of it.  Her demeanor sure did change overnight.  In the 911 calls, she was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey and to have Casey arrested for theft.  But the next day and the days after, she was defending Casey and saying Caylee was alive and all that.  It is a stretch, and I doubt either parent is involved in the crime, but it is possible, if you really think about it long enough.

I can only conclude that instantly - meaning the second that Cindy hung up with 911, Casey confessed to Cindy and Casey must have said -

When Cindy said that Casey was on her bedroom floor crying.... she wasn't crying for Caylee....she was crying for herself for getting busted...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Official Talks About Caylee Investigation's Progress
Casey's Boyfriend Speaks To Investigators

POSTED: 4:58 pm EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EDT August 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, 3, has entered its fifth week.

Caylee was reported missing on July 15. Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been held at the Orange County Jail since July 16 on charges of felony child neglect.

What's New

Carlos Padilla Talks About Investigation's Progress

While waiting for some lab results from the FBI, investigators said there is plenty of other work going on.

"A lot of people keep talking about the hair and the stain, so there's a lot of people in the public that think that's all we have. There's a lot that they've been looking at," Padilla said.

He said they have been following where the evidence is suggesting that they need to go.

"Keep in mind, we're trying to put together where Casey may have been at any given time. She was gone for 31 days. Her own mother doesn't know exactly where she was those 31 days, so we have to try to put pieces together and try to figure out at any given day where she could have been," Padilla said. "We have nothing to indicate that (Caylee) is not alive. Statistically and historically, unfortnately these things do not turn out well. Right now we have nothing that we can say that this child is not alive. We are hoping, just like the Anthonys and the community, that this child is alive," Padilla said.

Casey's Boyfriend Speaks To Investigators

Tony Lazzarro, Casey's boyfriend at the time of Caylee's disapperance told investigators he never saw Caylee, never heard Casey talk about searching for her daughter and said Casey was not in a panic. Lazzarro said Tuesday he will not discuss his conversation with investigators nor his interaction with Casey.

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 that they are now trying to pin down where Casey was on those critical days by tracing the towers her cell phone was hitting while she was moving around.

Between June 16-June 18, a source said Casey stayed on and off with her boyfriend Tony Lazzarro. According to that source, Lazzarro has told them he never saw Caylee, never heard Casey talk about searching, never saw any sign that Casey was in any sort of a panic over her daughter's whereabouts.
(snipped)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

I think Cindy's demeanor changed overnight because she realized that the story Casey was telling was based on lies. Originally Cindy's threats were made IMO because she was using whatever leverage she has on Casey to get what she wanted (Caylee back) BTW I think this is probably a major device Cindy and Casey have used with each other to "get what they want" from the other-at this point Cindy was frightened (she had smelled the decomposition) but she could still be convinced it was something else, ie pizza. So she turned her story around.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2008, 05:34:35 PM »

Rob, I think I will just make bacon, eggs, homemade biscuts, orange juice, and fresh strawberries.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »

BB, I hope I dont offend you.  I know Im a little warped,  it's my only defense for what is going on around me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

The problem with Casey using a passport in her name would be the State Dept would instantly know, who would eventually tell the local LE. There is no way she could get a passport in someone else's name either - they have those things locked down rather tight.

and she could not have gotten the passport between the time she disappeared Caylee and when this was all discovered.

there is a huge backlog on passports, and I know because the post office I use is always talking about it.

it's like 10-12 weeks - so unless she planned to kill Caylee well in advance of what we suspect - I can't see her thinking that far into the future.

as for George not admitting or not knowing she had a passport - I can completely believe that one. He's a proven liar and he'll lie about the small stuff, so he could lie about anything and everything.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »

When Cindy said that Casey was on her bedroom floor crying.... she wasn't crying for Caylee....she was crying for herself for getting busted...JMO

Exactly!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »

Here are a few points to ponder...

If Casey was truthfully refusing family visits like Baez SAYS... so she

can PROTECT Caylee and the family by not giving away vital info

in her recorded visits...

Why does she allow her family to keep scheduling family visits...

only to act like a beyotch, and cancel them right at the last minute?

That is the act of a spiteful little brat. It is a way of expressing anger...

It is like, I am not gonna see you cuz I'm MAD, so there... I canceled

another meering... so there! 

If she really wanted to protect the fam... she would most likely

block out all visits, in whole.
She would most likely say, please

don't bother coming again and again, cuz I am not going to see you

at all.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »

Rob, I think I will just make bacon, eggs, homemade biscuts, orange juice, and fresh strawberries.

guess you'll have spaghetti and garlic bread for breakfast 

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »

BB, I hope I dont offend you.  I know Im a little warped,  it's my only defense for what is going on around me.

Not at all, but i really don't deserve to be sprayed so much.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »

Casey, doesn't have a tv in her cell...

but she can request a radio! WTF?

JAIL IS A NUTTY PLACE! imo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

The problem with Casey using a passport in her name would be the State Dept would instantly know, who would eventually tell the local LE. There is no way she could get a passport in someone else's name either - they have those things locked down rather tight.

and she could not have gotten the passport between the time she disappeared Caylee and when this was all discovered.

there is a huge backlog on passports, and I know because the post office I use is always talking about it.

it's like 10-12 weeks - so unless she planned to kill Caylee well in advance of what we suspect - I can't see her thinking that far into the future.

as for George not admitting or not knowing she had a passport - I can completely believe that one. He's a proven liar and he'll lie about the small stuff, so he could lie about anything and everything.

If the car had not been towed where would Casey be now? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »

I suppose a nurse might know how to dispose of a dead body, too.  I can see Cindy being more willing to dispose of the proof that her little family is a dysfunctional mess.  But either of them might be willing to do it.  I just don't know if Casey was able to get in touch with them in time.

Then why would Cindy make the 911 calls? that doesn't really jive

Because George or Lee hadn't told her yet...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »

Here are a few points to ponder...

If Casey was truthfully refusing family visits like Baez SAYS... so she

can PROTECT Caylee and the family by not giving away vital info

in her recorded visits...

Why does she allow her family to keep scheduling family visits...

only to act like a beyotch, and cancel them right at the last minute?

That is the act of a spiteful little brat. It is a way of expressing anger...

It is like, I am not gonna see you cuz I'm MAD, so there... I canceled

another meering... so there! 

If she really wanted to protect the fam... she would most likely

block out all visits, in whole.
She would most likely say, please

don't bother coming again and again, cuz I am not going to see you

at all.

of course Carpe - this is exactly correct. She's a huge bitch and everyone nows it.

I guess the good thing is she was stopped before she could burn down a whole house filled with six kids from 4 different baba daddies.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »

If the car had not been towed where would Casey be now? 

> CLUB FUSIAN.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.