March 28, 2024, 07:18:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407950 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: August 15, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

But the part where she says "what is given, can be taken away" points to an accident.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1601 on: August 15, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

morning to you Des..

she very well thought she was going to get away with this, and judging by her party pics it was all going so well for her, but when she was charged with neglect and lying to investigators - it all hit her. She knew then that she was not going to skate on this ONE. That was when Casey actually cried, but not for Caylee - but for herself when she realized there would be no life of her perceived happiness. It was over then, and she knew it.

Her parents can not help her now - it's out of their hands. They may have very well destroyed evidence and tampered with the case, and I totally suspect they did, but it will not be enough to keep Casey out of jail forever or face a death sentence.

she is now dealing with the criminal justice system and this ain't 'R00ba.

ya know - the other sad part is - and if I'm right - her parents DID try to clean up her mess even though it involved their deceased grand child. Their alliance was still to their child and not a helpless and defenseless little girl they claimed to love so much. So sad on so many levels.

when you take away all the lies and factor out all of the non-sense - there is not much left and this case is not very complicated at all - it's happened many times before and Casey did not invent a perfect crime scenario.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1602 on: August 15, 2008, 11:28:37 AM »

But the part where she says "what is given, can be taken away" points to an accident.

It can also point to...

A person becoming increasingly isolated by getting all

resources cut off by the family. A person who feels

her only POWER left on Earth, is a daughter that

she can use as a bargaining chip.

No money, no Caylee.

No body, no crime.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: August 15, 2008, 11:28:55 AM »

This is why I dont think Casey tried to cremate the baby.  My sister's baby died when it was four days old.  My mom and I picked out his buriel outfit and his casket.  When I got to the funeral home, the funeral director handed me the tiny baby.  You cannot imagine what that was like.  I was 16 years old, and I will never forget it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: August 15, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

morning to you Des..

she very well thought she was going to get away with this, and judging by her party pics it was all going so well for her, but when she was charged with neglect and lying to investigators - it all hit her. She knew then that she was not going to skate on this ONE. That was when Casey actually cried, but not for Caylee - but for herself when she realized there would be no life of her perceived happiness. It was over then, and she knew it.

Her parents can not help her now - it's out of their hands. They may have very well destroyed evidence and tampered with the case, and I totally suspect they did, but it will not be enough to keep Casey out of jail forever or face a death sentence.

ya know - the other sad part is - and if I'm right - her parents DID try to clean up her mess even though it involved their deceased grand child. Their alliance was still to their child and not a helpless and defenseless little girl they claimed to love so much. So sad on so many levels.

when you take away all the lies and factor out all of the non-sense - there is not much left and this case is not very complicated at all - it's happened many times before and Casey did not invent a perfect crime scenario.

"WHAT" do you think happened to Casey?  She "seemingly" had not had these kinds of problems with Caylee before she met Tony.  Something happened to drastically change her thought process...(and don't say "mind fart")..(smile)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: August 15, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »

Morning guys. Catching up before I go ride. Was anyone able to find a map with cell towers on it? I thought maybe one of the maps carpe posted yesterday might have it but I can't see those pics from work and I haven't reread the stuff from yesterday. Great work guys. Hopefully this will be all over by the weekend.

Just my .02
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: August 15, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »

BTW -

I meant AWFUL AWFUL

I had some extra E's lying around from last night, and I wanted to get rid of them.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: August 15, 2008, 11:31:42 AM »

I have always told my kids

Right is right...
Wrong is wrong...
Even when no one can see you..

I think Casey and her parents need that lesson..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: August 15, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

This is why I dont think Casey tried to cremate the baby.  My sister's baby died when it was four days old.  My mom and I picked out his buriel outfit and his casket.  When I got to the funeral home, the funeral director handed me the tiny baby.  You cannot imagine what that was like.  I was 16 years old, and I will never forget it.

oh wow Always...how sad...I am so sorry for you and your family!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: August 15, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

Thank you Idstlou.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: August 15, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »

I have always told my kids

Right is right...
Wrong is wrong...
Even when no one can see you..

I think Casey and her parents need that lesson..

I teach my little Monkey the same...it must b working...he is the BIGGEST narc...lol...tells me EVERYTHING he does wrong at school..lol... I get a run down of any mistakes he has made as soon as I pic him up. I think that is called a conscience!!

One time my Monkey came home from school and said one of the boys in his class...who is also one of my cubscouts...said that his Dad taught him the hardest decisions are often the best decisions. That is our philosophy now.

Gave my little cubscout an award for that one at our next meeting!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: August 15, 2008, 11:37:52 AM »

I know we have quite a few new monks here and we all value your opinions and thoughts - that's what makes Red's vision for SM so truly unique - all thoughts are welcome as long as we keep it civil.

over the last three + years, we have had some truly dynamic posters on this board.

People like Grande who formed HFTM.

People like Hammer who always has a post or two that touches areas most of us never considered. And the list goes on and on. This is not to leave anyone out, because we all have our own talents and they all make for something really special.

so where is this going?

right here -

there is a poster named ala_gunslinger who said along time ago - monsters are real.

no truer words were ever spoken on this board or any other.

monsters come in all shapes and sizes - like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Dahmer, Petersen, and even Casey Anthony.

Monsters are real and they come in all sizes and packages. They are REAL.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: August 15, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »

Thank you Idstlou.

ot a little choked up on that one Always...tough for a 16 year old...tough for your poor sister and Mom too.

Times like that draw us closer to our families though.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: August 15, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »

Morning Rob!

Des

morning to you Des..

This ain't ROOOBA, dude... you can say that again!!!!

(in bold)

You are not kidding, the dummy even blogged about it online.

Same with the senior dummy!

All of the pieces are almost in place.

All that is really missing is Caylee's exact location.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: August 15, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »

I know we have quite a few new monks here and we all value your opinions and thoughts - that's what makes Red's vision for SM so truly unique - all thoughts are welcome as long as we keep it civil.

over the last three + years, we have had some truly dynamic posters on this board.

People like Grande who formed HFTM.

People like Hammer who always has a post or two that touches areas most of us never considered. And the list goes on and on. This is not to leave anyone out, because we all have our own talents and they all make for something really special.

so where is this going?

right here -

there is a poster named ala_gunslinger who said along time ago - monsters are real.

no truer words were ever spoken on this board or any other.

monsters come in all shapes and sizes - like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Dahmer, Petersen, and even Casey Anthony.

Monsters are real and they come in all sizes and packages. They are REAL.

I never believed that in my 20's or 30's Rob...took me having a child and hitting my 40's before I began to believe in evil. I believe it now.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: August 15, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »

Morning guys. Catching up before I go ride. Was anyone able to find a map with cell towers on it? I thought maybe one of the maps carpe posted yesterday might have it but I can't see those pics from work and I haven't reread the stuff from yesterday. Great work guys. Hopefully this will be all over by the weekend.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: August 15, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

She may have overdosed her on something on purpose. She may have used trickery.

------------------
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: August 15, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »

It can also be taken as  "I gave her life, I can take it away".
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: August 15, 2008, 11:46:17 AM »

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: August 15, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »

Carpe, one of my favorite, favorite Monkeys (Crossbow) has a saying, "When the game is over, all the pieces go back in the box"  I think that will be true in this case..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.