April 18, 2024, 09:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409097 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: August 15, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »

"WHAT" do you think happened to Casey?  She "seemingly" had not had these kinds of problems with Caylee before she met Tony.  Something happened to drastically change her thought process...(and don't say "mind fart")..(smile)

Puzzler, I'm not a psychologist, so I can only speculate, but I suspect Casey was always a little bent, if ya know what I mean.

She has no friends and the very few she knew didn't seem to like her very much. Most "normal" people can pick up on someone who might cause them harm and they will turn away from them. Of course there is alway the bleeding heart who thinks they can "fix" that person. Sometimes people have disorders that can not be fixed and only manifest in the future when something sets them off.

Maybe we will find out what her catalyst was in the future.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: August 15, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

Take a deep breath MrsKub....it's the calm before the storm Wink

Des

I think we're all buckled in, Des. Ready for the storm.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: August 15, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

Oh, that's so cute, Mrskub!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: August 15, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »

I went to bed last night with this crapola looping in my head.

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

She killed her.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

-Casey Anthony

I can't think this it had to be an accident.
 I thought about this all night
Something bad happend  to Caylee,and she may have closed her eyes and let it happen.
Because she saw freedom and walked away.
 I don't believe she just killed her, i just can't.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1624 on: August 15, 2008, 11:57:57 AM »

I think the drama Casey was speaking of... was when the THINGS hit the fan...

Her parents caught up to her with the stealing money...

They had the blowout over Father's Day weekend.

Everything was being taken away from her.

Probably even that stinking no good car...

Caylee was her only POWER left.

She had nothing. She has nothing.

No job. No REAL friends, no support, she was shacking up with a boyfriend

that she had only known for weeks... and letting her daughter

be with people SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW.

She only knew them for 1 MONTH. Would you people

do that?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: August 15, 2008, 11:58:55 AM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

morning to you Des..

she very well thought she was going to get away with this, and judging by her party pics it was all going so well for her, but when she was charged with neglect and lying to investigators - it all hit her. She knew then that she was not going to skate on this ONE. That was when Casey actually cried, but not for Caylee - but for herself when she realized there would be no life of her perceived happiness. It was over then, and she knew it.

Her parents can not help her now - it's out of their hands. They may have very well destroyed evidence and tampered with the case, and I totally suspect they did, but it will not be enough to keep Casey out of jail forever or face a death sentence.

she is now dealing with the criminal justice system and this ain't 'R00ba.

ya know - the other sad part is - and if I'm right - her parents DID try to clean up her mess even though it involved their deceased grand child. Their alliance was still to their child and not a helpless and defenseless little girl they claimed to love so much. So sad on so many levels.

when you take away all the lies and factor out all of the non-sense - there is not much left and this case is not very complicated at all - it's happened many times before and Casey did not invent a perfect crime scenario.

"WHAT" do you think happened to Casey?  She "seemingly" had not had these kinds of problems with Caylee before she met Tony.  Something happened to drastically change her thought process...(and don't say "mind fart")..(smile)

I can tell you what I think First let me say I did not have a perfect life growing up I have blocked out 95% of my childhood(before age 10) that involves family..Seriously I dont remember much unless its school or friends.
If I ever had a problem I had to deal with it on my own no one took care of it for me. I did have moments quiet moments where I cried after my first 2 kids were born. I wanted to party and be with my friends but I kept that quiet. I had a family now and I had to deal with the life I had,not what I wanted..I love my family and kids more than anything in this world. But unfortunatly I can see somewhat where Casey is coming from..

This is what I think...Casey wanted love and I believe all her hopes of that went down the drain when Caylee's (supposed) dad died(I mean it being proven Jesse wasn't the dad)And after having Caylee for all that time with no dad in the picture,Casey wanted to party she never got rid of that"bug".She wanted to shop, party,drink and go wherever, whenever.And her parents enabled it. Like someone stated earlier she never had to clean up her own messes.

Casey felt popular and loved sleeping around.But deep down she knew she was a failure.I think Tony fit that party lifestyle and she could see in her head a great life of fun and no responsibilites..Only Caylee stood in the way.
So she fixed that. Casey never had to deal with consequences.She never had to deal with being a real mom.Grandma and Grandpa where always there to let her party. But as far as not giving Caylee to them that all goes back to failure..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: August 15, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

I agree Destiny - Casey has never been held accountable for anything in her life - why start now?

IMO she thinks she is smarter than everyone else.  She has always been able to lie her way out of accountability for her actions, she thinks if she stays quiet and keeps to her latest set of lies, she will be home free.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

Carpe, one of my favorite, favorite Monkeys (Crossbow) has a saying, "When the game is over, all the pieces go back in the box"  I think that will be true in this case..

Crossbow issssss

DA MANNNNNNN!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »

How would Baez know if the tests came back positive without discovery?   
Is LE obliged to tell him?

Does anyone know what Caylee called Cindy, Was it Grandma or Nanny or...I don't think I've ever heard Cindy refer to her Grandmotherly name?

I too wonder about Lee.  Maybe as Mrskub suggested he and the parents are at odds now and he no longer expects that Caylee is alive.

About Father's Day:  All very strange.  It seems that both Lee and Casey would have come together to celebrate around a meal.  Wouldn't Cindy have planned her trip to her Father in nursing home around expected family event?  That is what I would do, and in fact did do when special occasions arose and I wanted to fit in a visit with my Father.
I think Clint said Casey spent the night with Tony and Caylee wasn't with her.  Maybe Caylee was home with Cindy and Geo. and Cindy automatically took the baby with her. 
We have heard nothing in the way of a Father's Day celebration for Geo.
We did see an email at one time from Casey to Lee where Casey  mentioned she thought she would need a few beers or something and Mom had bought only wine coolers saying the beer was too expensive.
Was Lee Casey's ally or sounding board in her complaints against her parents.  Did she really feel she needed to fortify herself to get through a visit with them?  I can't remember the date of this email but am wondering if it was around father's day.
Just thinking out loud here -
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: August 15, 2008, 12:03:08 PM »

PS I HOPE CASEY ROTS! And her brain doesn't let her get a moments peace..BUT thats JMO..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: August 15, 2008, 12:03:56 PM »

Puzzler, I'm not a psychologist, so I can only speculate, but I suspect Casey was always a little bent, if ya know what I mean.

She has no friends and the very few she knew didn't seem to like her very much. Most "normal" people can pick up on someone who might cause them harm and they will turn away from them. Of course there is alway the bleeding heart who thinks they can "fix" that person. Sometimes people have disorders that can not be fixed and only manifest in the future when something sets them off.

Maybe we will find out what her catalyst was in the future.

I am as ignorant as Cindy and George I think. Every time I see that angel's face...I come up with every scenario possible except that she has passed away.

But...I just keep going back to the interview with Clint, and how normal she was acting during those weeks after the 16th-18th of June. Kidnapped or passed...she should not have been going through life as though nothing was wrong. She is more than a little bent. She is a sociopath..imho. Kidnapped or accident...she should have been frantic and losing her friggin' mind not partying and cooking dinner for some guy!!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1631 on: August 15, 2008, 12:05:16 PM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

Des

ADORABLE!!!   

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: August 15, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »

Does anyone know what Caylee called Cindy, Was it Grandma or Nanny or...I don't think I've ever heard Cindy refer to her Grandmotherly name?

I too wonder about Lee.  Maybe as Mrskub suggested he and the parents are at odds now and he no longer expects that Caylee is alive.

About Father's Day:  All very strange.  It seems that both Lee and Casey would have come together to celebrate around a meal.  Wouldn't Cindy have planned her trip to her Father in nursing home around expected family event?  That is what I would do, and in fact did do when special occasions arose and I wanted to fit in a visit with my Father.
I think Clint said Casey spent the night with Tony and Caylee wasn't with her.  Maybe Caylee was home with Cindy and Geo. and Cindy automatically took the baby with her. 
We have heard nothing in the way of a Father's Day celebration for Geo.
We did see an email at one time from Casey to Lee where Casey  mentioned she thought she would need a few beers or something and Mom had bought only wine coolers saying the beer was too expensive.
Was Lee Casey's ally or sounding board in her complaints against her parents.  Did she really feel she needed to fortify herself to get through a visit with them?  I can't remember the date of this email but am wondering if it was around father's day.
Just thinking out loud here -

Caylee called Cindy Cee Cee

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: August 15, 2008, 12:14:57 PM »

Can,
I just guess because he is an attorney and knows how long it normally takes and if the case was being investigated as a kidnapping, the authorities would want to know as fast as possible to eliminate a homicide and then try to recover the child from the kidnappers.

I also suspect the DNA was rushed to help in case they were wrong and it was a kidnapping.

So, they got the preliminary results back and one cop let it slip it was blood, then they back tracked as they were double and triple checking the results. I'm pretty sure it's all been confirmed by now.

The DA would be required to tell him in a prompt and competent fashion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: August 15, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »

To be honest...law enforcement is doing what they should be doing. Working quietly and letting the chips fall where they might.  Unlike Aruba, the only ones we have to discuss here is the family.  Everyone else is busy doing their jobs.  It's just a matter of time...I would say the less LE says the more they have.  They don't seem to be asking for any help from the media and it seems they have all they need from the family at this point.  I am guessing Clint was paid a visit by LE yesterday or today after Greta's interview.  He is a person that can tighten the timeline considerably. 

We had lulls in the Natalee case and then everything would break loose.  It is only a matter of time...I hope the family is prepared...don't think " I'm sorry, I freaked out" will work this time with Casey.  No matter what she is in big trouble.  I think her attorney knows this.  I think her family knows this. I think her friends know this. Pretty soon Casey will know this. MOO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: August 15, 2008, 12:15:02 PM »

It just seems to me a lot of planning and a lot of extra curricular

activities went into preparing the cover up for a simple accident scenario.

I mean... Dil-berta really did her research! Did she use GOOGLE MAPS also???

If she had applied herself this much when she was at Colonial High,

she could be graduating UCF right about now...

just like Mr. Ortiz before he died.

------------------
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: August 15, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »

This entire fiasco is disturbing on way too many levels.  Hey we all have choices in life.  If this partying narcissist decided she no longer wanted to be a mother - why not go to her idiots parents (who seemed to do everything for her anyway) and say she was seriously considering putting the child up for adoption.  So many couples out there who would have loved that child, while she would have been drinking and ho-ing till whenever.  Instead it really looks like the worst.  And her so-called parents - I cannot even go there I will start swearing and ranting; I am sure nobody wants to hear that.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

Des

Mrs. Kub! Where did you find that photo of my children?! 

I Stand With The Girl
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: August 15, 2008, 12:20:02 PM »

I am really convinced this nut Casey really thought she'd get right back out there as if she didn't miss a beat, continue her partying and no consequences.  No accountability.  I truly hope REAL justice is served here.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: August 15, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »

I can't help but wonder, where did Casey leave Caylee when GP & GM thought she was at work, and her friends thought Caylee was with her grandparents?  Cindy said Caylee mentioned a puppy.  Could she have set up a place, like a storage shed or something to leave her in?  Drugged her so she didn't cry?  Was she getting old enough to fight Casey about staying there alone?  This child may still be in this place! Don't forget, she had been leaving Caylee somewhere that no one knew about way before all this broke.

If she gave her to a person, they would have come forward, unless they had paid for her.  Then they would risk being arrested.  Could Caylee be in Puerto Rico?  Casey said this is where all her friends were, but Amy was the only one we know of that went there.

Tony is key.  Casey HAD to talk to him at the jail.  She needed to say something to him, was this recorded?  Lee said Casey had been giving her parents a hard time for 4-5 weeks, and this is exactly the time she met Tony.  Were drugs involved?  Sounds like possibly, that's why we don't hear from Tony.  Just some things looping through my mind.

I talked to my sister last night, and she said if I was acting like Cindy, protecting my daughter who is about the same age as Casey, she would be giving me hell!!  I wonder if any other family members are trying to make GP & GM see the light.

Like others here, I think this is Murder One. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.