April 25, 2024, 03:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409372 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: August 15, 2008, 01:21:53 PM »

Didn't Cindy say she knew Caylee and Casey were in the bed asleep but she didn't look in on them?

That is Mrs. Kalpoe of Aruba material right there.

Yes, and BIG PEOPLE LIE...

But lieing is not a crime. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: August 15, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »

Both of those parents (grandparents) are lying.
He is a cop for heavens sake and look how the grandfather is behaving - "people are following me, watching me!"
No duh sherlock!

Cops got their murderer - the daughter.

what is hard to fathom always in these cases is the why.

Hey kermit....I have had a headache for days now, I went to sleep thinking of Caylee and woke up thinking of Caylee...

Good to see ya!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: August 15, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »

Didn't Cindy say she knew Caylee and Casey were in the bed asleep but she didn't look in on them?

Makes me wanna...... pukel pukel pukel pukel

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: August 15, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »

Makes me wanna...... pukel pukel pukel pukel

meant to say the whole thing makes me wanna puke

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 15, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

Just wondering... does anyone thing Casey's genius parents are going to have charges filed against them???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1665 on: August 15, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

Both of those parents (grandparents) are lying.
He is a cop for heavens sake and look how the grandfather is behaving - "people are following me, watching me!"
No duh sherlock!

Cops got their murderer - the daughter.

what is hard to fathom always in these cases is the why.

Bingo, Kermie!

Ya know, I was just sitting around thinking about

how really really really embarrassing it would be

for a person to have their ass kicked by a man

wearing a butterfly tee-shirt.

Wouldn't you just be mortified?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: August 15, 2008, 01:30:01 PM »

from the FP

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT - Dana Welcomes Author Dr. Larry A. Morris, and Cindy Anthony, Grandmother of Missing Caylee Anthony

This week, Dana welcomes:

* Larry A. Morris, Ph.D. author of the new book, Dangerous Women: Why Mothers, Daughters and Sisters Become Stalkers, Molesters and Murderers.
    * Cindy Anthony, grandmother to missing Caylee Anthony discussing Caylee’s disappearance.[/color]

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: August 15, 2008, 01:31:26 PM »

The visual.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »

Psychic Team Now Searching Airport Park

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it’s the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony’s location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture (Channel 9 News) The Psychic team headed by Gale St. John was at the location just hours ago, there team believes Caylee is buried in a park like location, and the B-52 park (which is a plane park like, not a typical park like they believe) is right at this location. They have long believed Caylee is in a park like area…I received an e-mail from them around 7:00 pmish

RIGHT.

you should have said Coral Castle and they would be well out of the area.

you'll never learn 

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

from the FP

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT - Dana Welcomes Author Dr. Larry A. Morris, and Cindy Anthony, Grandmother of Missing Caylee Anthony

* Larry A. Morris, Ph.D. author of the new book, Dangerous Women: Why Mothers, Daughters and Sisters Become Stalkers, Molesters and Murderers.
    * Cindy Anthony, grandmother to missing Caylee Anthony discussing Caylee’s disappearance.[/color]

I was just logging on to see if we could come up with a list of questions for Dana to ask Cindy.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »

The visual.

Can you tell what those shirts say carpe?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: August 15, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for weeks, only asked permission to join last week, have never posted on any forum before so pleaassee be patient with me.  Although I am somewhat of a news hound (monkey?), never before has a case sucked me in like this one.  Probably for a lot of reasons - I have several grandchildren (5 of the 9 are little girls under the age of 5); I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 9 years; I am originally from Florida.  I also have dealt with for years a young woman who is an habitual liar and the scary mother of 2 small children.  When the reports first came in about Casey's outrageous lying to everyone about everything, her thievery, her seemingly inability to give a s*** about her missing daughter - I could only imagine my husband and I up there in the GP's shoes.

Here goes:
1.  I believe that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.  I'm not sure whether she physically attacked the child in anger or had a plan in place to get rid of her, whether she left her in a hot car on accident or with purpose.  I do believe that if there was any degree of an accidental death, she would have called 911 immediately.  Then she would have enjoyed in her perverse way the attention in being the "poor" grieving mother of a dead toddler.  Something bad happened and either she directly caused it or she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing (sleeping, drugs, thieving, etc.) and that neglectful parenting resulted in Caylee's death.  Sadly, like many young people her age, Casey may have been a casual user of drugs (prescription drugs like painkillers, Xanax, etc. or illegal drugs like ecstasy, meth, crack) and Caylee may have ingested, overdosed and died finding her mother's "stash".  Casey herself may have even dosed her up with Benadryl to make her go to sleep and that resulted in her death.  I believe that she had the body at the Anthony's house and then moved it for disposal whether or not the death happened there.   

2.  I believe that Casey was able to act like nothing had happened because she had reacted that way for years.  She has been  described by many as a habitual liar.  The history of her life shows she is a sociopathic, narcissistic flake.  Her life has been one big drama trauma, she lies with ease and so often that it is natural for her.  She evidently has been enabled by her family all her life to lie, dramatize situations, never develop a work ethic, always be the center of attention, etc.  I don't believe she has any long-term friends, especially other females.  People like Casey are unable to maintain long-term friendships because those who aren't blood won't put up with their antics for long.   

3.  I do not believe that Caylee was kidnapped.  With a $225,000 reward out there, someone who knew the "kidnapper(s) would have come forward.  People will turn in their own mothers for a lot less than that in far less serious crimes. 

I stated above about imagining my husband and I in the GP's shoes, let me make this clear - I love my children fiercely but I would NEVER lie for them, even in a situation such as this, especially if one of my precious, innocent, DEFENSELESS grandbabies were missing.  The Anthony's lie for her - "a half-truth is a whole lie" - because they always have.  Casey may have been mentally ill in one form or the other for years but she learned how to manipulate her family a long time ago and it's been working for her ever since. 

I heard today that they have used the cell phone triangulation to put Casey in a wooded, swampy area close by the Orlando airport the day after Caylee went missing.  It is only a matter of time before they find the body, whether by random police searches or Casey cracking up and leading them to her.  May she rest in peace in the arms of God. 

This whole thing is so awful.  I hate the little slutty *itch.  Remember this, they fry convicted murderers in Florida, they don't play.  No deals for Casey.  I cry as I type this for that innocent little child and rage at the same time for justice in her murder.

Thanks for letting me state my opinions and let off a little steam!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: August 15, 2008, 01:36:01 PM »

from the FP

Thanks rob!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: August 15, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it’s the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony’s location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture (Channel 9 News) The Psychic team headed by Gale St. John was at the location just hours ago, there team believes Caylee is buried in a park like location, and the B-52 park (which is a plane park like, not a typical park like they believe) is right at this location. They have long believed Caylee is in a park like area…I received an e-mail from them around 7:00 pmish

RIGHT.

you'll never learn 

aaahhhh...shouldn't the police be out there?

These people might end up disturbing a crime scene!!

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: August 15, 2008, 01:36:59 PM »

believe it or not the shirts say something along the lines of 'fly home baby.'  Even creepier if you ask me.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1675 on: August 15, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »

from the FP

I'm ALL ears tonight Wink

spraying WD40 on speed dial....

TY Rob for postng this...I hardly ever make it to the FP...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: August 15, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for weeks, only asked permission to join last week, have never posted on any forum before so pleaassee be patient with me.  Although I am somewhat of a news hound (monkey?), never before has a case sucked me in like this one.  Probably for a lot of reasons - I have several grandchildren (5 of the 9 are little girls under the age of 5); I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 9 years; I am originally from Florida.  I also have dealt with for years a young woman who is an habitual liar and the scary mother of 2 small children.  When the reports first came in about Casey's outrageous lying to everyone about everything, her thievery, her seemingly inability to give a s*** about her missing daughter - I could only imagine my husband and I up there in the GP's shoes.

Here goes:
1.  I believe that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.  I'm not sure whether she physically attacked the child in anger or had a plan in place to get rid of her, whether she left her in a hot car on accident or with purpose.  I do believe that if there was any degree of an accidental death, she would have called 911 immediately.  Then she would have enjoyed in her perverse way the attention in being the "poor" grieving mother of a dead toddler.  Something bad happened and either she directly caused it or she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing (sleeping, drugs, thieving, etc.) and that neglectful parenting resulted in Caylee's death.  Sadly, like many young people her age, Casey may have been a casual user of drugs (prescription drugs like painkillers, Xanax, etc. or illegal drugs like ecstasy, meth, crack) and Caylee may have ingested, overdosed and died finding her mother's "stash".  Casey herself may have even dosed her up with Benadryl to make her go to sleep and that resulted in her death.  I believe that she had the body at the Anthony's house and then moved it for disposal whether or not the death happened there.   

2.  I believe that Casey was able to act like nothing had happened because she had reacted that way for years.  She has been  described by many as a habitual liar.  The history of her life shows she is a sociopathic, narcissistic flake.  Her life has been one big drama trauma, she lies with ease and so often that it is natural for her.  She evidently has been enabled by her family all her life to lie, dramatize situations, never develop a work ethic, always be the center of attention, etc.  I don't believe she has any long-term friends, especially other females.  People like Casey are unable to maintain long-term friendships because those who aren't blood won't put up with their antics for long.   

3.  I do not believe that Caylee was kidnapped.  With a $225,000 reward out there, someone who knew the "kidnapper(s) would have come forward.  People will turn in their own mothers for a lot less than that in far less serious crimes. 

I stated above about imagining my husband and I in the GP's shoes, let me make this clear - I love my children fiercely but I would NEVER lie for them, even in a situation such as this, especially if one of my precious, innocent, DEFENSELESS grandbabies were missing.  The Anthony's lie for her - "a half-truth is a whole lie" - because they always have.  Casey may have been mentally ill in one form or the other for years but she learned how to manipulate her family a long time ago and it's been working for her ever since. 

I heard today that they have used the cell phone triangulation to put Casey in a wooded, swampy area close by the Orlando airport the day after Caylee went missing.  It is only a matter of time before they find the body, whether by random police searches or Casey cracking up and leading them to her.  May she rest in peace in the arms of God. 

This whole thing is so awful.  I hate the little slutty *itch.  Remember this, they fry convicted murderers in Florida, they don't play.  No deals for Casey.  I cry as I type this for that innocent little child and rage at the same time for justice in her murder.

Thanks for letting me state my opinions and let off a little steam!

Welcome Lucybelle!!!

Grab an avatar from CBB and keep posting!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: August 15, 2008, 01:39:16 PM »

believe it or not the shirts say something along the lines of 'fly home baby.'  Even creepier if you ask me.

That's what I thought and yeah, it is creepy!! Good to see ya sleeks!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: August 15, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »

RIGHT.

you'll never learn 

humpty bumpty

I thought she said that she said she said then said that they never said that Caylee was dead..

so what gives here?

are they back to she is dead?

least that looks like what she said she said. 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: August 15, 2008, 01:40:49 PM »

The visual.

Can you tell what those shirts say carpe?

I need a better pic, I really can't tell.

Caylee's face makes up one of the wings though, I can see that.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.