March 28, 2024, 03:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407880 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1740 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »

Dear Lord, I cannot take any more!!

nor I

...Belch...oh YUCK!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: August 15, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »

nor I

sheesh - you're both pikers - we're no where near Van Der Sloot territory here yet.

buck up!!! 

pull your belt in one more loop and rub some dirt on your boo boo. 

Rob, I was there for Natalee. That's probably why there's nothing left of me!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: August 15, 2008, 02:59:55 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/16989128/detail.html

Secret Meeting, Getaway   TODAY

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1743 on: August 15, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

Maybe she gave it up, and they don't want the whole city searching the area?

...and then again, NOT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: August 15, 2008, 03:02:34 PM »

nor I

sheesh - you're both pikers - we're no where near Van Der Sloot territory here yet.

buck up!!! 

Misses -
I can understand that!!! It's not easy following these cases and humor does help. I know - I get boiling mad. En Fuego remember?

We're all still waiting for KarmaRoundUp to strike them all dead in their tracks.

btw way - why is that taking so long?

Karma this is Socom come in!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: August 15, 2008, 03:02:45 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/16989128/detail.html

Secret Meeting, Getaway   TODAY

Cindy parked in back where LE park, someone else(lady) comes out and drives the car to a waiting Cindy....hugs the woman and Cindy gets in drives away

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: August 15, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

I can't do it anymore.  I gotta get away from this for a bit or risk padded cell.  See you all when it's over.  Peace out!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: August 15, 2008, 03:07:27 PM »

I wonder if Gayle saw this area in a vision

while simultaneously watching

WFTV, Orlando?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: August 15, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

From when my sons were young, I told them if you do something wrong, own up to it, and we'll deal with it, if you lie, you're on your own.

Anthony's IMO let Casey get away with lie after lie.....and it didn't start 2 months ago

Can I get an AMEN!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: August 15, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »

nor I

buck up!!! 

Misses -
I can understand that!!! It's not easy following these cases and humor does help. I know - I get boiling mad. En Fuego remember?

We're all still waiting for KarmaRoundUp to strike them all dead in their tracks.

btw way - why is that taking so long?

Karma this is Socom come in!!!

I agree. We need a Karma Attack!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: August 15, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

I can't do it anymore.  I gotta get away from this for a bit or risk padded cell.  See you all when it's over.  Peace out!

see ya, kissy!

breathe, relax, repeat.

that is what I have to do.

IT IS frustrating. 

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: August 15, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

From when my sons were young, I told them if you do something wrong, own up to it, and we'll deal with it, if you lie, you're on your own.

Anthony's IMO let Casey get away with lie after lie.....and it didn't start 2 months ago

Can I get an AMEN!!

AMEN!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: August 15, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »

Can I get an AMEN!!

AMEN!!

AMEN, bruddas and sistas! Just fess up. Game over.

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: August 15, 2008, 03:14:58 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for weeks, only asked permission to join last week, have never posted on any forum before so pleaassee be patient with me.  Although I am somewhat of a news hound (monkey?), never before has a case sucked me in like this one.  Probably for a lot of reasons - I have several grandchildren (5 of the 9 are little girls under the age of 5); I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 9 years; I am originally from Florida.  I also have dealt with for years a young woman who is an habitual liar and the scary mother of 2 small children.  When the reports first came in about Casey's outrageous lying to everyone about everything, her thievery, her seemingly inability to give a s*** about her missing daughter - I could only imagine my husband and I up there in the GP's shoes.

Here goes:
1.  I believe that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.  I'm not sure whether she physically attacked the child in anger or had a plan in place to get rid of her, whether she left her in a hot car on accident or with purpose.  I do believe that if there was any degree of an accidental death, she would have called 911 immediately.  Then she would have enjoyed in her perverse way the attention in being the "poor" grieving mother of a dead toddler.  Something bad happened and either she directly caused it or she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing (sleeping, drugs, thieving, etc.) and that neglectful parenting resulted in Caylee's death.  Sadly, like many young people her age, Casey may have been a casual user of drugs (prescription drugs like painkillers, Xanax, etc. or illegal drugs like ecstasy, meth, crack) and Caylee may have ingested, overdosed and died finding her mother's "stash".  Casey herself may have even dosed her up with Benadryl to make her go to sleep and that resulted in her death.  I believe that she had the body at the Anthony's house and then moved it for disposal whether or not the death happened there.   

2.  I believe that Casey was able to act like nothing had happened because she had reacted that way for years.  She has been  described by many as a habitual liar.  The history of her life shows she is a sociopathic, narcissistic flake.  Her life has been one big drama trauma, she lies with ease and so often that it is natural for her.  She evidently has been enabled by her family all her life to lie, dramatize situations, never develop a work ethic, always be the center of attention, etc.  I don't believe she has any long-term friends, especially other females.  People like Casey are unable to maintain long-term friendships because those who aren't blood won't put up with their antics for long.   

3.  I do not believe that Caylee was kidnapped.  With a $225,000 reward out there, someone who knew the "kidnapper(s) would have come forward.  People will turn in their own mothers for a lot less than that in far less serious crimes. 

I stated above about imagining my husband and I in the GP's shoes, let me make this clear - I love my children fiercely but I would NEVER lie for them, even in a situation such as this, especially if one of my precious, innocent, DEFENSELESS grandbabies were missing.  The Anthony's lie for her - "a half-truth is a whole lie" - because they always have.  Casey may have been mentally ill in one form or the other for years but she learned how to manipulate her family a long time ago and it's been working for her ever since. 

I heard today that they have used the cell phone triangulation to put Casey in a wooded, swampy area close by the Orlando airport the day after Caylee went missing.  It is only a matter of time before they find the body, whether by random police searches or Casey cracking up and leading them to her.  May she rest in peace in the arms of God. 

This whole thing is so awful.  I hate the little slutty *itch.  Remember this, they fry convicted murderers in Florida, they don't play.  No deals for Casey.  I cry as I type this for that innocent little child and rage at the same time for justice in her murder.

Thanks for letting me state my opinions and let off a little steam!

wanted to welcome you first. I just read your whole post....great post!!!

And terrific point about playing the victim if it had been an accident. She sure as hell played the victim with the lie about Caylee's dad dying on the way to her birthday party.

I think you are absolutely correct!! IF Caylee has passed, I doubt that it was a result of an "accident"

Welcome lucybelle!!  Great first post!!  Look forward to reading other posts from you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: August 15, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »

I think we all reach a point where we have to walk away for a bit, be it an hour, a day or a week. If something big happens, we'll hear it on the news and the porch light will be on at Scared Monkeys.

Take a break if you need it. You'll come back refreshed and with a clear mind.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: August 15, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »

Maybe LE is saying that about the cell phone pings so very Tom, Dick & Harry won't be out there and possibly compromise a crime scene.

You can bet they have alot of info we are not priviledged to and I am sure they have the cell phone pings pinned down.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: August 15, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »

Found this post at another site from yesterday:

Hi all. I went to Publix today and saw Lee talking with someone manning the table with T-shirts for Caylee. I wanted so bad to go and talk with him and wish he and the family my best. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The billboard is also sitting in the parking lot. Guess they decided not to pull it around town today.

I feel so sad.

Looks like Lee is still out and about, just not going to the house.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: August 15, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »

Maybe LE is saying that about the cell phone pings so every Tom, Dick & Harry won't be out there and possibly compromise a crime scene.

You can bet they have alot of info we are not priviledged to and I am sure they have the cell phone pings pinned down.

meant to say every not very 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: August 15, 2008, 03:18:15 PM »

I am signing off for now as well - I would much rather be doing my job after reading this constant flow of BS.  Sooner or later they truly will have to answer for this mess.  I am hoping sooner, but as in the Holloway case - who the hell knows anymore.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: August 15, 2008, 03:19:43 PM »

I said yesterday that LE had the phone records and knew the location of pings long ago.  If there was indication she was near this location by the airport, they would have already searched it.  I think LE is getting much tighter with the information and evidence in this case.  News media are grasping at straws trying to keep this "breaking news" in the forefront.  This investigation is progressing the way it should, so we just need to sit tight and wait.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.