April 26, 2024, 12:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409479 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: August 15, 2008, 04:08:27 PM »

OH LORD ... did I read this right?  This girl is getting out of jail?  Please tell me I mis-read it ....

Anthony's Attorney Appealing Bond

The release of the calls came while Casey Anthony's attorney released a statement saying he is appealing the $500,000 bond.

Earlier, the family was encouraged that Casey Anthony would soon be leaving jail.

"This thing about the bond; we are close," George Anthony said Thursday. "I was just talking to someone before you talked with me; we are close."

A judge set a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony but changed the release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

Didn't we talk about this yesterday?  I thought this was what would happen if the bond was posted?  Maybe I missed something.
http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of a missing Orlando girl will be bailed out of jail on Sunday, a well-known bounty hunter is promising.
Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: August 15, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »

OH LORD ... did I read this right?  This girl is getting out of jail?  Please tell me I mis-read it ....

Anthony's Attorney Appealing Bond

The release of the calls came while Casey Anthony's attorney released a statement saying he is appealing the $500,000 bond.

Earlier, the family was encouraged that Casey Anthony would soon be leaving jail.

"This thing about the bond; we are close," George Anthony said Thursday. "I was just talking to someone before you talked with me; we are close."

A judge set a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony but changed the release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

Didn't we talk about this yesterday?  I thought this was what would happen if the bond was posted?  Maybe I missed something.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of a missing Orlando girl will be bailed out of jail on Sunday, a well-known bounty hunter is promising.
Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.
The Padillas sent an e-mail to Local 6 News, announcing the move.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

Casey Anthony is being held on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement.

She reported Caylee missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw her daughter.

Earlier, threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail prompted her mother, Cindy Anthony, to consider the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything, but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Family Appoints Spokesman

Also on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media, Caylee's family said.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

Sheriff: Kidnapping Theory Not Credible

Meanwhile, the Orange County sheriff said there is no credible evidence to support a contention by the family of Caylee that the child was kidnapped.

"Right now, I don't think there is any credible information on the kidnapping theory," Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "If it is accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that."

Beary said Casey Anthony needs to talk with deputies.

"I'm not going to beat up on anybody because it's a very tragic situation (but) we need her cooperation," Beary said. "She was probably the last person to see Caylee."

Beary said about 1,700 tips have been called in concerning the case.

He said his team has found no one with credible information.

Family Lashes Out

Caylee Anthony's grandparents lashed out at news reporters on Thursday over a question yelled at them as they walked to see the child's jailed mother.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

Cindy Anthony stepped between her husband and the reporter. She then said the media have hampered tips from the public before walking off.

"That is the reason why I got a phone call at 11 p.m. last night and the lady was crying because of that kind of stuff on the news that she held back for four weeks calling in a tip because she was afraid and they spotted Caylee again," Cindy Anthony said.

George and Cindy Anthony spent 45 minutes on a video conference call with their daughter at the jail. Both left the Orange County Jail without comment.

Mom Stopped Mentioning Caylee

An interview with a former roommate of Casey Anthony's boyfriend shed some light on how the woman acted while her daughter was missing and before her mother called the authorities.

A man named Clint House -- a former roommate of Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro -- spoke to Fox News about the woman's demeanor.

"Between June 16 and July 1 when you moved out, was Casey still coming to see Tony and spending the night?" Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren said.

"Yes, it became more frequent and being almost every single night she was staying there," House said.

"Do you remember that week, right after Father's Day?" Van Susteren asked. "Anything unusual that week?"

"Nothing unusual besides the fact that Caylee was never there anymore," House said. "We always asked where Caylee is at, (and she'd say) 'Oh, she's with the grandparents or she's at the beach with the nanny. That didn't strike me as unusual at the time. Other than that, nothing."

House continued to say that at a certain point Casey Anthony stopped mentioning Caylee even when they asked about her.

He said looking back at the events, some of Anthony's behavior is troubling.

"Wouldn't you be surprised if someone who was hanging out with you and your friends, all of the sudden her daughter is missing and she is out partying?" House said.

House said Casey Anthony claimed she went to work every day and that she was going back to school.

He said she told him the child's father was on the way to Caylee's birthday party and was killed in a car crash but added that he had no way of knowing whether or not she was lying.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: August 15, 2008, 04:11:05 PM »

they (LE) better hurry up w/the DNA results and charge her w/more!

Just out of curiosity ... what would happen if someone would "bump her off" while out on bond .... does the bondsmen loose their money?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1783 on: August 15, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »

Sorry Lala's  maybe you did ... I haven't been able to be on much lately ....  have SO much on my plate this week ....  the article looked like it was new and read that it has already been changed as of Wed.... my bad sorry ....

I think you misunderstood me...I was asking you if this wasn't what we talked about yesterday? LOL  I thought it was you. My apologies..I have you confused with another newbie here.  You could be right...I hope to heck she isn't getting out of jail.  If the Anthony's think they have seen a mob...just wait. The sheriff's department would have to post round the clock deputies at the house.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: August 15, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »

Bounty Hunter: Missing Girl's Mom To Be Bailed Out Of Jail On Sunday
Woman Being Held On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 3:18 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EDT August 15, 2008

The Padillas sent an e-mail to Local 6 News, announcing the move.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

Casey Anthony is being held on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement.

She reported Caylee missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw her daughter.

Earlier, threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail prompted her mother, Cindy Anthony, to consider the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything, but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Family Appoints Spokesman

Also on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media, Caylee's family said.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

Sheriff: Kidnapping Theory Not Credible

Meanwhile, the Orange County sheriff said there is no credible evidence to support a contention by the family of Caylee that the child was kidnapped.

"Right now, I don't think there is any credible information on the kidnapping theory," Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "If it is accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that."

Beary said Casey Anthony needs to talk with deputies.

"I'm not going to beat up on anybody because it's a very tragic situation (but) we need her cooperation," Beary said. "She was probably the last person to see Caylee."

Beary said about 1,700 tips have been called in concerning the case.

He said his team has found no one with credible information.

Family Lashes Out

Caylee Anthony's grandparents lashed out at news reporters on Thursday over a question yelled at them as they walked to see the child's jailed mother.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

Cindy Anthony stepped between her husband and the reporter. She then said the media have hampered tips from the public before walking off.

"That is the reason why I got a phone call at 11 p.m. last night and the lady was crying because of that kind of stuff on the news that she held back for four weeks calling in a tip because she was afraid and they spotted Caylee again," Cindy Anthony said.

George and Cindy Anthony spent 45 minutes on a video conference call with their daughter at the jail. Both left the Orange County Jail without comment.

Mom Stopped Mentioning Caylee

An interview with a former roommate of Casey Anthony's boyfriend shed some light on how the woman acted while her daughter was missing and before her mother called the authorities.

A man named Clint House -- a former roommate of Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro -- spoke to Fox News about the woman's demeanor.

"Between June 16 and July 1 when you moved out, was Casey still coming to see Tony and spending the night?" Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren said.

"Yes, it became more frequent and being almost every single night she was staying there," House said.

"Do you remember that week, right after Father's Day?" Van Susteren asked. "Anything unusual that week?"

"Nothing unusual besides the fact that Caylee was never there anymore," House said. "We always asked where Caylee is at, (and she'd say) 'Oh, she's with the grandparents or she's at the beach with the nanny. That didn't strike me as unusual at the time. Other than that, nothing."

House continued to say that at a certain point Casey Anthony stopped mentioning Caylee even when they asked about her.

He said looking back at the events, some of Anthony's behavior is troubling.

"Wouldn't you be surprised if someone who was hanging out with you and your friends, all of the sudden her daughter is missing and she is out partying?" House said.

House said Casey Anthony claimed she went to work every day and that she was going back to school.

He said she told him the child's father was on the way to Caylee's birthday party and was killed in a car crash but added that he had no way of knowing whether or not she was lying.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story. Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1785 on: August 15, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »

lalas, this might not be new, but actually a species called africanisgigantes that was thought to have died out over 2 million years ago.

This could just be the same species still living and would have a brain much larger than a human.

it might be the re-discovery of what was thought to be an animal that went the way of the Do Do. The Cealocanth was thought to be long gone - for over 60 million years, until one was found alive. So it does happen sometimes and there is so much earth out there, I'm sure there are more animals that are seldom or rarely seen.

time will tell hall monitor.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: August 15, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

Another Channel says Monday:
Casey Anthony To Be Bailed Out Of Jail On Monday
http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: August 15, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »

they (LE) better hurry up w/the DNA results and charge her w/more!

Just out of curiosity ... what would happen if someone would "bump her off" while out on bond .... does the bondsmen loose their money?

Good question.  I don't have an answer though.  Letting her out could be bad for LE.  Just because she says she is going to stay put does not make it so.  She would have to be chained to a wall to insure that.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: August 15, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

I am so p!ssed off right now. I have to go for a while before I blow. How could they let her walk? What if she freakin' kills herself or someone else does it? Caylee will never be found.

OMG!   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: August 15, 2008, 04:17:43 PM »

OK, I am wrong!  This is new news...this is just @%#^$*% dandy!!!  She will have loads of time to get her story to jive with the rest of the family now.  Man, I knew I should have gone for the nap earlier. 

Get ready sheriff...you now have to protect the one person you suspect of Caylee's demise.  Oh this is gonna be a mess.  Casey goes home to mommy and then one night she sneaks out and no one knows what happened to her.  She is a flight risk if ever there was one. 

OK.  calm down....deep breath...I am so pissed!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: August 15, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »

relax everyone - she is not getting out in my opinion.

they will charge her before Sunday with more.

They are not going to take the chance that she might kill herself or run.

she isn't going anywhere in my opinion. I'd be shocked and if they charge her with murder one - she'll never see a bond.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1791 on: August 15, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

Another possibility:

BELLA VIDA BLVD.

In an area with HUGE ACCESS to open woods.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »

My apologies again Invision. Good catch.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: August 15, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »

10-ish miles  @ 20 minutes  SE

from Amscot location

using E. Colonial

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: August 15, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »

I am so p!ssed off right now. I have to go for a while before I blow. How could they let her walk? What if she freakin' kills herself or someone else does it? Caylee will never be found.

OMG!   

Good Grief! IMO These Padilla people are only trying to get their names out there.  What a crock of shit!  They either don't realize what they are doing, or else they have NO SOUL and are out for the publicity. GRRRRR

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: August 15, 2008, 04:24:29 PM »

Larry Garrison?  I think there's a book and/or movie deal in the works.  Crap.  We give the media way too much power.  This is ridiculous.  The money-grubbing book/movie people are making a spectacle out of a poor baby's demise.  I'm just sick.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: August 15, 2008, 04:24:43 PM »

Near the Bella Vida neighborhood.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: August 15, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »

Larry Garrison?  I think there's a book and/or movie deal in the works.  Crap.  We give the media way too much power.  This is ridiculous.  The money-grubbing book/movie people are making a spectacle out of a poor baby's demise.  I'm just sick.

me keeps big mouth shut

HI AZ

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1798 on: August 15, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

relax everyone - she is not getting out in my opinion.

they will charge her before Sunday with more.

They are not going to take the chance that she might kill herself or run.

she isn't going anywhere in my opinion. I'd be shocked and if they charge her with murder one - she'll never see a bond.

That narcissistic girl isn't going to kill herself. I just don't think the taxpayers of Orlando should be paying for her protection while she is out of jail...watching television...eating steak...getting her nails done...reading a good book by the pool...getting a tan.  An ankle bracelet means nothing to her...she would run in a heartbeat.  They might find her and then they might not.  If George and Cindy could not control her before you bet she is uncontrollable for sure now. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: August 15, 2008, 04:27:53 PM »

Family of missing Fla. girl appoints spokesman
The Associated Press
Published: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:38 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:38 p.m.
ORLANDO, Fla. - The family of a missing central Florida girl has appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

The family of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony said Friday that Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media.

He was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is being held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20080815/APN/808151175

The Anthony's see their bank account rising in huge increments!  What a bunch of moneygrubbers!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.