April 26, 2024, 01:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409481 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1800 on: August 15, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: August 15, 2008, 04:29:11 PM »

Larry Garrison?  I think there's a book and/or movie deal in the works.  Crap.  We give the media way too much power.  This is ridiculous.  The money-grubbing book/movie people are making a spectacle out of a poor baby's demise.  I'm just sick.

me keeps big mouth shut

HI AZ

Hi Rob.  I can't keep my big mouth shut.  "Follow the money."  It always leads to the stench of death. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: August 15, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »

What tha french ... toast?

I am praying, as Rob said, they will charge her with something bigger before she has a chance to get out..  Maybe that's why Edith has stifled it?  Maybe that is why they have a spokesperson.  Not so eager to have your name in lights when the mother goes from hero to zero.  (Granny's words)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1803 on: August 15, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »

Let's think about this....

Had her parents been able to raise the bond for Casey she would already be out and running. 
So I suppose there is little difference at this point. Why does this make me sick to my stomach? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: August 15, 2008, 04:33:30 PM »

Family of missing Fla. girl appoints spokesman
The Associated Press
Published: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:38 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:38 p.m.
ORLANDO, Fla. - The family of a missing central Florida girl has appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

The family of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony said Friday that Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

He was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is being held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20080815/APN/808151175

The Anthony's see their bank account rising in huge increments!  What a bunch of moneygrubbers!

OK...all bets are off now...I will no longer offer them the benefit of the doubt.  It's over with me.  Their grandchild is probably dead and they are talking book deal?  WTH???? WTH????  Did I say WTH???   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1805 on: August 15, 2008, 04:33:57 PM »

ya know - in law there are three sides

your side

my side

and the truth

those don't always match. And in law there is always the chance that one side is bluffing. When one side is bluffing, someone needs to call that bluff. There is the chance that  there is no bond being offered, but only a bluff.

In a way - the Anthonys and Baez want to see what the DA has, so they CLAIM they have someone willing to put up the money. Personally that a risky operation and you won't see my 50k riding on any Anthony. That 50 k could be as good as gone.

So, the DA now has to make a choice - charge Casey with what they intended or risk a judge LOWERING THE BOND to something they can actually afford.

right now this is all showmanship. But Girdle will suck it up like a knish.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: August 15, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »

http://www.leonardpadilla.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: August 15, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »

It makes you sick to your stomach because the Anthony's sold Caylee for the price of a book/movie deal.  This also forces LE to file more charges assuming they have the evidence which will have to be produced in court if more charges are filed.  I don't think Casey is going to run--she'll be closely monitored and released to another type of "jail."  However, LE may not be ready to show their evidence yet in court.  It will be interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: August 15, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »

Doesn't that Padilla name sound familiar? Like a detective we know?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 15, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »

Didn't I say yesterday they needed to get a spokesperson?  Someone slap me...what was I thinking?  Now we know what Lee does all day....he reads SM and takes our advice.  Just kidding....just kidding.  Ducking for cover.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: August 15, 2008, 04:39:30 PM »

Larry Garrison is not the type of spokesperson we had in mind.  The guy has one interest in the forefront--his own pocketbook.  The deal-maker, he calls himself.  Ha!

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40:29 PM »

No wonder this POS family has been quiet.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: August 15, 2008, 04:41:03 PM »

bigfoot conference on now

this look real by the way everyone is acting - they have photos with tongue hanging out and teeth. bigfoot is in undisclosed location.

took a few people to drag it out of woods and they stopped to rest several times on the way to loading it on truck

it was killed by something - and the guts were hanging out - scientists will figure out what killed it. autopsy to take place soon.

they received death threats and one guy has moved from his house.

Sounds like LUNCH

my comment -
IF this is REAL  - this is one of the biggest discoveries in recorded history.

I have always believed these bi-peds were real - and I know it was only a matter of time until someone would find one or get a good video of one.

if this is a hoax - it's the best hoax I have ever seen.

UFOs will be next - in my opinion.

+++++

back to regular programming.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1813 on: August 15, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »

What happens when they conclude that it is human?  Does it have a soul?  How would we know?  Where does this leave the creationists vs the evolutionists?  This could get really interesting.  Yep, I follow this stuff too...I am not just your average hall monitor.  Rolling Eyes

it is not human, but on another branch of the evolutionary tree.

I don't know if it has a soul. I do know this - they are intelligent - they have to be to hide as they have for so long.

In my opinion, and this is all new, so, I'm not totally sure what will happen, but this is going to be the closest link to human beings and will replace the chimp as soon as the DNA is back.

like I said - if this is a hoax - it's off the charts.

To be honest - I'm still a little shocked that a new primate has been discovered and this will be the first major discovery since 1904 when the mountain gorilla was found.

I remind everyone - that was also considered a myth - and so was the giant squid which was confirmed in 2007 when it was seen alive for the first time. That animal was considered a myth and called the Kracken.

What if it is more human than chimps?  What makes you human? DNA only or the fact that we are considered to be sentient beings with a soul or spirit that lives on after death and allows us to communicate with a greater being?  I believe there are many animals that have souls...that is contrary to most western religions.  Who are we to say it is not human just because it's brain pan is not the same as ours?  Who are we to claim superiority in this galaxy or universe just because we haven't met others like us?  To me being human is much more than a particular arrangement of genetic material in a helix known as DNA.  Scientifically, that is the only way to determine it at this time.  Yes, it appears to be an ape-like creature, but I have to wonder if we were on another world in another solar system and were discovered by another being would we not be described as ape-like too? 

Absofriccinlutly they have souls...BTW, great post Lala's...one of my homes is in Suches Ga, on Blood Mountain...near the top...surrounded by National Forests...boy...could I tell you some stories that would make your hair stand up...google the location...you'll see what I mean....very rural.

I've been a long time follower of Cryptozoology...one of the best site is
www.cryptomundo.com   a lot of scientific studies on all kinds of so-called *myth* lifeforms...all of the most respected researchers are represented on this site.

Knowing the area around Suches...I could also see these particular creatures...as some centuries long inbreeding of long ago humans....You would not believe what I've seen up here...that passes for human...the DNA/gene smear is very very shallow in some that I've seen...and believe me...they don't come out of the deep woods very often...but they do sometimes...I feel so sorry for them...the children are so hidious looking....but they shy away from any contact with the regular folks...I just don't understand how they survive...

Oops...getting off track here...Lala's...Bigfoot has always been *real* to me...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: August 15, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »

http://wantedfugitives.com/bountyhunters.html

This even has pics of the bounty hunters.  Geeze.  Why didn't they just call Dog?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: August 15, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »

Larry has offered quite a few people of questionable repute book deals - this is not new. That's what he does.

Personally, I don't like the guy, never have never will. The difference here is I have actually dealt with the guy and I find him a bore and a narcissist.

Others many love the guy, not me.

Some how some way - he made the calls that got the whole thing rolling - that's how he operates. He'll promise pie in the sky and he did do a good job with Dave's book, but other than that - I haven't been all that impressed with him as a person or a publisher / consultant.

but this is what Larry does - he chases cases that make most people uneasy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 15, 2008, 04:44:25 PM »

Larry Garrison is not the type of spokesperson we had in mind.  The guy has one interest in the forefront--his own pocketbook.  The deal-maker, he calls himself.  Ha!

No he was not what I had in mind...but it is obvious that money talks and....well you know the rest.  What good would a book be about a precious young child killed by her mother?  I am thinking they are still on the kidnapping theory with Garrison and not death.  All this time I thought they were getting a does of reality...boy was I really wrong!!  I need to lie down.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1817 on: August 15, 2008, 04:46:31 PM »

I thought that was what they had Baez, some family civil lawyer

whom I cannot remember, and now Larry? ROFL

This circus just gets bigger!

1. She won't get out.

2. She won't want to live in Orlando if she does. They aren't going to let her go to
    live in any other house.

3. Maybe they will send her home to get killed with an ankle bracelet on
   & bring in Cindy?

Deep breath, relax. She ain't going anywhere.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: August 15, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »

relax everyone - she is not getting out in my opinion.

they will charge her before Sunday with more.

They are not going to take the chance that she might kill herself or run.

she isn't going anywhere in my opinion. I'd be shocked and if they charge her with murder one - she'll never see a bond.

I just got home and WHAT !?!?!? I hope you are right Rob! She does not deserve to be out for even a minute.

Does anyone have any ideas who the 3rd party is??I bet it is the same person paying that Baez..

Eyewitness News learned that a third party, who isn't being named, allegedly put Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in contact with Tony Padilla Bail Bonds in Sacramento
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: August 15, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »

Well, with Casey on house arrest and the media swarming the house, we should see some interesting action.  I just can't stand watching Larry Garrison on TV again.  He disgusts me.  I can't handle his attitude.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.