April 19, 2024, 08:04:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409171 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: August 15, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »

California Bondsman to get Casey Anthony Out of Jail
Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:22 PM EDT, August 15, 2008
A California bondsman is flying to Orlando on Sunday evening with the sole purpose of getting Casey Anthony out of jail.

The 22-year-old mother is the only publicly named "person of interest" in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tony Padilla, a bail bondsman in Sacramento, Calif., will try to bond Anthony out of the Orange County Jail on Monday or Tuesday, said Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter and Padilla's uncle. Anthony's bail is set at $500,200. She has been charged with child neglect, a third-degree felony and filing a false report, a misdemeanor.

The group will be arriving at Orlando International Airport at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Leonard Padilla said.

Video
Related links
 The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Caylee Marie Anthony videos Video
 Caylee Anthony goes missing Photos
DOCUMENTS: Caylee Anthony case Multimedia
Missing Flier: Caylee Anthony "Have You Seen Me" flier
Document: Search warrant for Cindy and George Anthony's home [PDF]
Arrest Report: Casey Anthony's arrest report
Letter: Anthony's assistance to be used for finding daughter, not prosecution
Brief: Defense asks appeal court to order Anthony's bond reduction to $10,000
Prosecutors' Brief: Lower court did not abuse discretion when setting Anthony's $500,000 bond
 Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony Tony Padilla Bail Bonds is affiliated with Houston, Texas-based Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida - making it legal for the west coast company to assist.

Leonard Padilla's family has been in the bail bond business for three decades and handled several high profile cases. He believes the child is alive and that Anthony is not a flight risk, he said.

"We want to see Caylee found," Leonard Padilla said.

Anthony has been behind bars since July 16, a day after her daughter was reported missing to Orange County Sheriff's detectives. The child had not been seen since a mid-June.

The Anthony family had not been able to come up with the collateral needed to back the more than half million dollar bond that local bondsmen were asking for.

At the same time, the Anthony family recently acquired a high profile spokesman. Larry Garrison is now speaking on behalf of the Anthony family. He was also a spokesman in the Natalie Holloway disappearance and also in the John Mark Karr case - the man who falsely admitted to killing Colorado girl JonBenet Ramsey.

Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-081508,0,2567614.story

BRING NATALEE HOME
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: August 15, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »

California bondsman to get Casey Anthony out of jail

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer

A California bondsman is flying to Orlando on Sunday evening with the sole purpose of getting Casey Anthony out of jail.

The 22-year-old mother is the only publicly named "person of interest" in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tony Padilla, a bail bondsman in Sacramento, Calif., will try to bond Anthony out of the Orange County Jail on Monday or Tuesday, said Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter and Padilla's uncle.

The group will be arriving at Orlando International Airport at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Leonard Padilla said.

Tony Padilla Bail Bonds is affiliated with Houston, Texas-based Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida - making it legal for the west coast company to assist.

Leonard Padilla said he believes the child is alive and that Anthony is not a flight risk.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-081508,0,4726586.story

What does it mean "will try to bond Anthony........."
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: August 15, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

I am wondering about the effect of all this on Casey.  She is going to revel in her new "star status."  I think she always wanted to be noticed and famous.  This is really going to get interesting.  Wonder if they'll have a shrink for her or let her loose to handle this type of attention on her own (under house arrest, of course).

IMO AZ .... this could go one of two ways .... Casey could be REALLLLLLY GOOD for business with media (aka advertisement) following her to places w/"her friends" ... like club's and whatnot BUT .... do her real "friends" really want to air their dirty laundry coming out of clubs under the influence (you know the media will be watching). 

I am sure all her real friends don't buy the kidnapping scenerio and they are NOT going to "be there" for her when she is released...they all miss Caylee too........

but she has been hanging out with new up and coming recording artists that may "befriend her" for a cheap shout out to the industry!   UGH....all makes me sick 

Time to put a RUSH on the DNA!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: August 15, 2008, 05:10:50 PM »

Can I imagine it means the Anthony's will have to put their house up.  Would you put your house up for a girl like that when you are almost ready to retire???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: August 15, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »

The 22-year-old mother is the only publicly named "person of interest" in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tony Padilla, a bail bondsman in Sacramento, Calif., will try to bond Anthony out of the Orange County Jail on Monday or Tuesday, said Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter and Padilla's uncle.

Tony Padilla Bail Bonds is affiliated with Houston, Texas-based Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida - making it legal for the west coast company to assist.

Leonard Padilla said he believes the child is alive and that Anthony is not a flight risk.

Can, from what I read, he had to secure financial backing for this and didn't have it yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: August 15, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »

Oh, I can't wait for NG and Greta tonite!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: August 15, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

OMG!  Padilla will be on Greta tonight.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1847 on: August 15, 2008, 05:15:25 PM »

Dear Lord, I cannot take any more!!

nor I

sheesh - you're both pikers - we're no where near Van Der Sloot territory here yet.

buck up!!! 

pull your belt in one more loop and rub some dirt on your boo boo. 

Rob, I was there for Natalee. That's probably why there's nothing left of me!

Misses -
I can understand that!!! It's not easy following these cases and humor does help. I know - I get boiling mad. En Fuego remember?

We're all still waiting for KarmaRoundUp to strike them all dead in their tracks.

btw way - why is that taking so long?

Karma this is Socom come in!!!
LMAO...I'm here!
Just checking out the surrounding karma cause you know karma does go around and around,like a circle and karma is about to close that circle on Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: August 15, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »

Well, looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight.... Dana, Greta,Nancy,Anderson Cooper.....better fire up the DVR quick-like.....

Poor little Caylee.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: August 15, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »

I am going to the cabin in Breckinridge next month.  It sleeps 15.  Wouldnt it fun for us all to go there.  Of course, some of us might have to double bunk!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: August 15, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »

http://www.garrisonlectures.com/pages/credentials.html

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: August 15, 2008, 05:17:09 PM »

Can I imagine it means the Anthony's will have to put their house up.  Would you put your house up for a girl like that when you are almost ready to retire???
Thought it odd, either he can or he can't! M
And to your question always1 - a resounding NO.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: August 15, 2008, 05:17:48 PM »

Bounty Hunter: Missing 3-Year-Old Girl's Mom To Be Bailed Out Of Jail
Woman Being Held On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 3:18 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 5:04 pm EDT August 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of a missing Orlando girl will be bailed out of jail early next week, a well-known bounty hunter is promising.

Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will arrive in Orlando on Sunday and post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail.

Leonard Padilla told Local 6 News that his nephew, Tony Padilla, a bail agent, is traveling to Texas and has made arrangements with a company to secure the entire $500,000 bond.

Leonard Padilla said he is bailing Casey Anthony out to find out the truth about Caylee.

"We eat in the same room, sleep in the same room. After awhile, these people feel better than sitting in a cell looking at the walls and they will discuss things that they won't discuss with parents or anybody else," Leonard Padilla said.

Leonard Padilla said he and Casey could stay at her parents' house, but he said he hasn't talked to George or Cindy Anthony. Leonard Padilla also said a home at an undisclosed location in Oralndo could be an option.

Earlier, threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail prompted her mother, Cindy Anthony, to consider the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything, but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

The Padillas announced the move in an e-mail to Local 6 News.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

Casey Anthony is being held on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement.

She reported Caylee missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw her daughter.

Family Appoints Spokesman

Also on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media, Cindy Anthony said.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

So, Padilla will personally babysit Casey while she's out on bond?  Now, that would be a nasty job.

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: August 15, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »

Can anyone give some  real info on Mr Padilla bounty hunter??I am afraid everything I will read will be tainted in his favor..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: August 15, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

Can, from what I read, he had to secure financial backing for this and didn't have it yet.
Oh thanks, THAT I understand!  So this is in no way final...Phew!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: August 15, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »

Something is going on

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: August 15, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

This might be the end of it though.  When she comes home and everyone knows, she might have to face her Demons.  What was it Rob said, about Jesus yesterday???? I loved that!!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: August 15, 2008, 05:20:37 PM »

from the last page

BIG WHOOP

THE POLICE SAID THEY DO NOT FIND THAT CREDIBLE.

I say she goes no where and this move may have hurt their chances of Casey ever getting off.

they essentially force the DA to move. and in a case as high profile as this - he will - it's an elected position.

I don't like it when politics enter the legal arena - but that's the facts of the matter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: August 15, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »

Oh, I can't wait for NG and Greta tonite!!!
I'll be watching NG - INDIGNANT comes to mind.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1859 on: August 15, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

Something is going on

he purchased all the copies of the DNA - some 30 items, as disclosed yesterday - is my guess.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.