April 25, 2024, 06:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409408 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

So if Casey ditches her purse in the car, and she plans on running what was she waiting for why not run the day she ditched that car.Chances are someone had to help her set up the fake identity to get away if thats what she was planning, maybe thats where some of that money went. And that just leads to more questions like where do you think she stored the stuff she was planning on running with.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »

Perhaps those gas cans were a way for Casey

to get the Pontiac gassed up, without having to

actually pull the car into a station and get caught

on camera (during that very important time cell)

for the police to use as evidence against her?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2008, 06:50:42 PM »

JMOO...the night Gearge *forced* Casy to open the truck...I think he threatened to call police if she didn't....he KNEW then what was going on....because of the horrible anger issues surrounding the Family around the 15th...(per neighber)....that is when the shit really hit the fan....I still have a *feeling* that G-Pa is Dad-Daddy....if true....what an OMG moment that must have been for him....

What if The emotional situation had become so untenable between Casy and Cindy...that...Cindy threatened to legally take Caylee from her....toss Casy out on her own...then Casy...said...I'm gonna tell who the dadda realy is....and Cindy flippped out....many threats back and forth between Cindy and Casy...neighbor said he heard many angry loud verbally abusive spats between Cindy, George and Casy....especially one on the *15th*....the LE know this...they are not stupid nor on the take like in Aruba......

more to follow....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

whatta bout Tone Tone Tony?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: August 12, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »

What?  Oh, sorry, I was trying to do that quiz "are you a good kisser" up above!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 12, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »

For a map with many addresses go to the 3rd post here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3216.0

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: August 12, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

good thought Carpe, because 20+ dollars worth of gas can not burn a corpse, but it can burn up a huge amount of evidence on said corpse.

it can not hide broken bones, but it can disguise bruises and flesh injuries.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2008, 06:58:21 PM »

good thought Carpe, because 20+ dollars worth of gas can not burn a corpse, but it can burn up a huge amount of evidence on said corpse.

It can destroy any evidence from the inside of a car.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »

JMOO...the night Gearge *forced* Casy to open the truck...I think he threatened to call police if she didn't....he KNEW then what was going on....because of the horrible anger issues surrounding the Family around the 15th...(per neighber)....that is when the shit really hit the fan....I still have a *feeling* that G-Pa is Dad-Daddy....if true....what an OMG moment that must have been for him....

you just moved to the top of the I'm gettin' sued list  don't worry, I have a family of attorneys that love this kind of stuff.

What if The emotional situation had become so untenable between Casy and Cindy...that...Cindy threatened to legally take Caylee from her....toss Casy out on her own...then Casy...said...I'm gonna tell who the dadda realy is....and Cindy flippped out....many threats back and forth between Cindy and Casy...neighbor said he heard many angry loud verbally abusive spats between Cindy, George and Casy....especially one on the *15th*....the LE know this...they are not stupid nor on the take like in Aruba......

more to follow....Des

the whole family is one chromosome sort of normal. nothin' would surprise me at this point and somewhere along the line - when the body is found - it will all be known.

+++

IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »

So if Casey ditches her purse in the car, and she plans on running what was she waiting for why not run the day she ditched that car.Chances are someone had to help her set up the fake identity to get away if thats what she was planning, maybe thats where some of that money went. And that just leads to more questions like where do you think she stored the stuff she was planning on running with.

I was trying to think through that and you could categories it 2 ways. Either she ment to leave the purse in the car or it was an accident. If it was not an accident then someone could figure that out pretty quickly because the things she would need: money, DL, CC would be with her. So one what did LE confiscate from Casey and what did they find in the car.

IF she PURPOSELY left the purse in the car, Why?
1) In hopes the car is stolen because the body was in the trunk
2) In hopes the car is stolen, to give her an alebit.

Here is another question if you accidently lock your purse in your car.. Who do you call? Someone else with the key. Why didn't she want her parents in that car? Is she just being a spitefull little brat again?

Has anyone gotten any info or seen any info from the wrecker. I know my parents car broke down and by the time we where able to get back to it it had been towed 2 weeks later we got a letter stating the wrecker had it and they outlined everything that was in the car (of value). Wouldn't there be something like that in this case. Supposedly they are supposed to video tape the cars as well. sure would be interesting.

Just my .02
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »

What?  Oh, sorry, I was trying to do that quiz "are you a good kisser" up above!!

roflmao...

where exactly did this take place??

me missed it...

A-1 if you hit the quote buttin' and then scroll past the thing that looks like this -> [/quote] you will be able to reply to the person that you are interested in speaking to. In the quote box, there will be the words of the other poster - at the end of what that poster has said you will see this [/quote], move your cursor past that area and go below that, then type your message, and then hit the POST buttin'

does that help??

it doesn't take long to figger this all out - trust me it's easy once you have the idea.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 12, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »

71st and Washington - classes Rob

IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »

Wouldn't the pants and shoes have been burned if she was burning evidence?

Just my .02
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »

I was trying to think through that and you could categories it 2 ways. Either she ment to leave the purse in the car or it was an accident. If it was not an accident then someone could figure that out pretty quickly because the things she would need: money, DL, CC would be with her. So one what did LE confiscate from Casey and what did they find in the car.

IF she PURPOSELY left the purse in the car, Why?
1) In hopes the car is stolen because the body was in the trunk
2) In hopes the car is stolen, to give her an alebit.

Here is another question if you accidently lock your purse in your car.. Who do you call? Someone else with the key. Why didn't she want her parents in that car? Is she just being a spitefull little brat again?

Has anyone gotten any info or seen any info from the wrecker. I know my parents car broke down and by the time we where able to get back to it it had been towed 2 weeks later we got a letter stating the wrecker had it and they outlined everything that was in the car (of value). Wouldn't there be something like that in this case. Supposedly they are supposed to video tape the cars as well. sure would be interesting.

Then *why*...didn't Casy go back to her *out of gas car*....to get her purse?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »

roflmao...

where exactly did this take place??

me missed it...

A-1 if you hit the quote buttin' and then scroll past the thing that looks like this ->
[/b] you will be able to reply to the person that you are interested in speaking to. In the quote box, there will be the words of the other poster - at the end of what that poster has said you will see this [/quote], move your cursor past that area and go below that, then type your message, and then hit the POST buttin'

does that help??

it doesn't take long to figger this all out - trust me it's easy once you have the idea.

Like this????

[/quote]

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »

Wouldn't the pants and shoes have been burned if she was burning evidence?

YEP! ...and they were not. Great brain!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »

No, the way I see it, the baby had already died, was buried, then she and someone else took the car, (it smelled) and left it, left the purse, so it looked like her and the baby had been kidnapped, then she left with someone, but something went wrong.  Right??

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 12, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Did Cindy say they smelled like smoke or THE REST OF THE CAR?

------------------
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16968568/detail.html

the 4th paragraph makes mention of a passport...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.