March 29, 2024, 04:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407993 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

whatta bout Tone Tone Tony?

I'm confused again...about Tony.
Is this the same Tony who said(and his DJ room mate stated on tv)that Casey stayed with them for the last 2 weeks in June or the first 2 weeks in June?

yes Karma

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »

What?  Oh, sorry, I was trying to do that quiz "are you a good kisser" up above!!

roflmao...

where exactly did this take place??

me missed it...

A-1 if you hit the quote buttin' and then scroll past the thing that looks like this ->
[/b] you will be able to reply to the person that you are interested in speaking to. In the quote box, there will be the words of the other poster - at the end of what that poster has said you will see this
[/b], move your cursor past that area and go below that, then type your message, and then hit the POST buttin'

does that help??

it doesn't take long to figger this all out - trust me it's easy once you have the idea.
Like this????
[/quote]

yes, you almost have it..just remember to scroll below the part that looks like this [/quote] - put your words under that and hit post - you're almost there.

and I'll answer your question - if a good kisser looks like an octopus humpin and fire hydrant - than I'm a good kisser 
[/quote]ok like this?   The last time a man said "trust me" I got a baby boy!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »

Have to go now see what is in the kitchen that looks like dinner.

It's DUMP SOUP night.  Yep, that's right.  I will dump the following into a pot and heat:

2 cans chicken broth
1 can black beans
1 can Mexicorn
1 small jar salsa

Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.

Ready in 5 minutes!

Fried  ground beef with garlic in a deep dish toped with a large jar of salsa the toped with cornbread mix put in  the oven 30 min .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16968568/detail.html

the 4th paragraph makes mention of a passport...

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

---

I wonder if that is plugged in there for standard protocol

(as in IF she had one - she must surrender it)

just to cover all of the bases?

bro bro - serious??

she's getting a monitor?

earlier article said no reduction in bond.

not sure if anyone remembers the guy that took his monitor off and out it on his cat and he left the area.

the cat wondered around the house so the authorities thought he was home for a few weeks.

I'm not a fan of letting people outta jail to save resources. Jail is for accused criminals. They are entitled to bond unless it's murder one.

if that's true Carpe - there must be no way the DA thinks he can prove (at this time) Casey has intentionally killed Caylee.

tell me I'm reading that snip incorrectly.

It was from 7/23/3008

That was a hypothetical, I think... IF she were to be let out of jail... this is what would happen.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »

Why would she leave the purse in the car?  Accident?  Not likely.  Any woman who leaves her purse will soon go back to get it, and I would bet she took all the necessary stuff out before she left it.  So either she hoped someone would steal the car or she wanted to stage an abduction/carjacking.  Or maybe she started to smell the decomp and just could not handle it.  None of it makes a lot of sense, does it?  Lots of things were going around in her head.  Maybe she thought she could just disappear after the car got stolen or when someone came across it and wondered where she was.  She obviously needed a car, because she drove Amy's car while Amy was gone.  Susan Smith made up that story of her car being carjacked with the boys in it.  Maybe Casey planned to one day say that she was carjacked and that someone took off with Caylee and her purse in the car.  The car would be found with the odor of death in it and her empty purse.  She would blame both on the carjacker.  Concerning the passport, you guys are right that it would be hard for her to use it after everyone knew Caylee was missing.  But before they knew, she could have taken off.  Her mom brought things to a head much quicker than expected.  Casey probably never thought the car would be towed away and impounded.  She may have been just days from having enough money to go to some country and start over.

The 911 calls brought her game to a screeching halt.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2008, 07:41:56 PM »

It was from 7/23/3008

That was a hypothetical, I think... IF she were to be let out of jail... this is what would happen.

ok gotcha

got a little nervous there fer a sec.

thanks bro

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2008, 07:41:56 PM »

I mean one thousand years earlier!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

I don't like this Sam I Am I don't like this at ALL..   

I think if anything was learned from the Duckett case it was a liar is more useful to question than someone that takes their life...

Just my .02
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »

the 4th paragraph makes mention of a passport...

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

---

I wonder if that is plugged in there for standard protocol

(as in IF she had one - she must surrender it)

just to cover all of the bases?

bro bro - serious??

she's getting a monitor?

earlier article said no reduction in bond.

not sure if anyone remembers the guy that took his monitor off and out it on his cat and he left the area.

the cat wondered around the house so the authorities thought he was home for a few weeks.

I'm not a fan of letting people outta jail to save resources. Jail is for accused criminals. They are entitled to bond unless it's murder one.

if that's true Carpe - there must be no way the DA thinks he can prove (at this time) Casey has intentionally killed Caylee.

tell me I'm reading that snip incorrectly.

That article was dated July 23rd, Rob.  It also said IF this arrangement was granted, it would be conditional upon a psychologist making a determination that she was not a danger to herself or others. Unless there is more recent info, I don't think this was a done deal.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2008, 07:43:33 PM »

It was from 7/23/3008

ok gotcha

got a little nervous there fer a sec.

thanks bro

You can unpucker the hole you just pinched in your couch now. 

------------------
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »

Night guys!

Just my .02
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2008, 07:47:30 PM »

Night guys!

night imurstar!

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

Night, ImurSTAR.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: August 12, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »

No more word from the volunteer psychics?

You know, I realize there are a lot of fly-by-night people out there, but there are some genuine psychics out there who have proven track records with various police departments. If it were me, I'd be willing to invest a little money in one of those folks to try to find a missing child.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: August 12, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

as a matter of ensuring Casey returns for a hearings and a future trial, she would be required to hand over her passport. If she had one.

and she would not get that back even if she was convicted and remained on bond during an appeals process.

for instance - if Casey was convicted of accidental / unintentional / negligent homicide (essentially a 2nd or 3rd degree conviction) - she could remain out on bond during the appeals process. To ensure she doesn't skaddle her passport remains in the possession of the DA.

it's all a big if and would depend on extenuating circumstances.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: August 12, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »

I just went over Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing for about the 40th time. It's interesting that you can hear something new each time.

Cindy stated that Casey was supposed to have gone to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins (her friend from Universal) for 2 weeks during the 30 days she was missing.

She also stated that Jeff Hopkins was the one who introduced Zanny to Casey, and if I understood it correctly, Zanny was Jeff Hopkins girlfriend and took care of his child.

I wonder if LE has ever checked this Jeff Hopkins out?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: August 12, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »

I was so sure something would come to light today. I even traded my day off so I could be here. Then, I made the mistake of downloading Google Earth. omg...I'm hooked.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: August 12, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »

That article was dated July 23rd, Rob.  It also said IF this arrangement was granted, it would be conditional upon a psychologist making a determination that she was not a danger to herself or others. Unless there is more recent info, I don't think this was a done deal.

thanks Treehouse. That was when I was away and didn't have chance to read everything printed.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: August 12, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »

A source close to the investigation said that more and more they believe Caylee probably died in some sort of accident on June 16 -- hours after she was last seen by grandfather George Anthony.

That source also said they believe Casey knows more about what happened to her daughter than she's saying, and they're looking at the possibility of more charges to get her to talk.

They could consider theft charges. A friend said Casey stole $700 from her.

Investigators also said they suspect Casey ran up charges on her parents' credit cards without permission, so credit card fraud could be another charge. And, detectives continue to say she has made numerous false statements. That too could lead to a new charges against the mother.

WESH 2's source said, "We would be open to anything that puts more pressure on her (Casey)."

Casey's Boyfriend Speaks To Investigators

Tony Lazzarro, Casey's boyfriend at the time of Caylee's disapperance told investigators he never saw Caylee, never heard Casey talk about searching for her daughter and said Casey was not in a panic. Lazzarro said Tuesday he will not discuss his conversation with investigators nor his interaction with Casey.

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 that they are now trying to pin down where Casey was on those critical days by tracing the towers her cell phone was hitting while she was moving around.

Between June 16-June 18, a source said Casey stayed on and off with her boyfriend Tony Lazzarro. According to that source, Lazzarro has told them he never saw Caylee, never heard Casey talk about searching, never saw any sign that Casey was in any sort of a panic over her daughter's whereabouts.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

------------------
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2008, 07:58:10 PM »

Okay, how are you isolating just the part of the quote you want to use? are you deleting eveything else before you post?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.