March 28, 2024, 06:51:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407947 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »

I was so sure something would come to light today. I even traded my day off so I could be here. Then, I made the mistake of downloading Google Earth. omg...I'm hooked.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »

More Charges Could Be Filed So Casey Will Talk
Official Says Investigation Not Losing Steam

POSTED: 4:58 pm EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT August 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, 3, has entered its fifth week.

Caylee was reported missing on July 15. Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been held at the Orange County Jail since July 16 on charges of felony child neglect.

What's New

Carlos Padilla Talks About Investigation's Progress

While waiting for some lab results from the FBI, investigators said there is plenty of other work going on. About 1,500 tips are being sifted through.

"A lot of people keep talking about the hair and the stain, so there's a lot of people in the public that think that's all we have. There's a lot that they've been looking at," Padilla said.

He said they have been following where the evidence is suggesting that they need to go.

"Keep in mind, we're trying to put together where Casey may have been at any given time. She was gone for 31 days. Her own mother doesn't know exactly where she was those 31 days, so we have to try to put pieces together and try to figure out at any given day where she could have been," Padilla said. "We have nothing to indicate that (Caylee) is not alive. Statistically and historically, unfortnately these things do not turn out well. Right now we have nothing that we can say that this child is not alive. We are hoping, just like the Anthonys and the community, that this child is alive," Padilla said.

A source close to the investigation said that more and more they believe Caylee probably died in some sort of accident on June 16 -- hours after she was last seen by grandfather George Anthony.

That source also said they believe Casey knows more about what happened to her daughter than she's saying, and they're looking at the possibility of more charges to get her to talk.

They could consider theft charges. A friend said Casey stole $700 from her.

Investigators also said they suspect Casey ran up charges on her parents' credit cards without permission, so credit card fraud could be another charge. And, detectives continue to say she has made numerous false statements. That too could lead to a new charges against the mother.

WESH 2's source said, "We would be open to anything that puts more pressure on her (Casey)".

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

Detectives Investigate 3 Key Dates In Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Mystery
Girl's Mom Remains Jailed On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 1:07 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 5:48 pm EDT August 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News on Tuesday that detectives investigating the disappearance of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl are focusing on three key dates in mid-June and are trying to track the girl's mother's whereabouts during that time.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office are trying to track Casey Anthony's whereabouts on June 16, 17 and 18 in connection to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony reported her daughter missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw the girl.

Sources told Local 6 News that if something happened to Caylee, it may have occurred on June 16, a day after Father's Day.

June 17 is the day detectives said Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor of her grandparents. The same neighbor said she saw Casey Anthony strangely back her car up into the family's garage on June 18.

Sources said that detectives are trying to track Casey Anthony's whereabouts on the three key dates by using cell phone records. Local 6 News reported that investigators will perform a more thorough search for Caylee using cadaver dogs and search teams when they know more about Casey Anthony's whereabouts during the three days.

Casey Anthony was seen by her father, George Anthony, on June 16 wearing a white shirt and gray dress slacks. The slacks were later discovered in Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot and returned to the grandparents' home.

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said she washed the gray pants but told investigators early on in the investigation about that fact. Detectives said they learned about the pants being washed about a week ago.

Casey Anthony remains held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement.
(snipped)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News on Tuesday that detectives investigating the disappearance of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl are focusing on three key dates in mid-June and are trying to track the girl's mother's whereabouts during that time.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office are trying to track Casey Anthony's whereabouts on June 16, 17 and 18 in connection to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony reported her daughter missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw the girl.

Sources told Local 6 News that if something happened to Caylee, it may have occurred on June 16, a day after Father's Day.

June 17 is the day detectives said Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor of her grandparents. The same neighbor said she saw Casey Anthony strangely back her car up into the family's garage on June 18.

Sources said that detectives are trying to track Casey Anthony's whereabouts on the three key dates by using cell phone records. Local 6 News reported that investigators will perform a more thorough search for Caylee using cadaver dogs and search teams when they know more about Casey Anthony's whereabouts during the three days.

Casey Anthony was seen by her father, George Anthony, on June 16 wearing a white shirt and gray dress slacks. The slacks were later discovered in Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot and returned to the grandparents' home.

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said she washed the gray pants but told investigators early on in the investigation about that fact. Detectives said they learned about the pants being washed about a week ago.

Casey Anthony remains held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »

Klass, I owe you a drink. LOL!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

Okay, how are you isolating just the part of the quote you want to use? are you deleting eveything else before you post?

the quote stack starts with the last person to make a comment.

remove all of the quotes under that last person and leave the actual quote of the person you wish to quote.

I'm using another laptop while mine is getting fixed, or I would make you a bunch of screen shots to show you how to do it.

it's not all that difficult if you just leave that first (meaning the top quote) person's
[/b] and that right click the rest and highlight it and then hit delete. That will remove the remaining unwanted quotes.

then scroll under the
[/b] and place your words there.

hope that helps Treehouse.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »

I just went over Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing for about the 40th time. It's interesting that you can hear something new each time.

Cindy stated that Casey was supposed to have gone to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins (her friend from Universal) for 2 weeks during the 30 days she was missing.

She also stated that Jeff Hopkins was the one who introduced Zanny to Casey, and if I understood it correctly, Zanny was Jeff Hopkins girlfriend and took care of his child.

I wonder if LE has ever checked this Jeff Hopkins out?

Not sure this is the right guy, but the club scene sure fits in:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55450162

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2008, 08:06:26 PM »

well, I didn't take into account that the -> (quote) would stack the quote..

I'm laff @ myself here 

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »

Did Cindy say they smelled like smoke or THE REST OF THE CAR?

She never mentioned them(the clothes) smelling like smoke. I am saying that maybe the gas would be used to torch the inside of the car and destroy any forensic evidence.

http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2008/08/cindy-anthony-speaks-to-media-8808.html

Friday, August 8, 2008
Cindy Anthony Speaks To Media - 8/8/08
http://www.wesh.com/video/17131999/

Cindy speaks of washing the clothes and when she washed the clothes. The Anthony's brought the car home between 3:00 - 4:00 PM. Cindy said: "The pants smelled like "PIZZA" so she washed the clothes.

The clothes smelled like smoke because they came from Tony's house. Three duffle bags full of clothes sat on Casey's bed for three
That's weird,I listened to the video and didn't hear Cindy say that they brought the car home between 3:00-4:00 pm.Also noticed that Cindy had that joran"red blochey neck"thing going on....and it looks like a mark on her nose....could just be the video but it was real clear for me.

The pants and 3 bags of Casey clothes:
If and I do mean IF,this all happened with the clothes like Cindy says(she offered the pants and the clothes to the detectives the night Casey was arrested,they said they didn't want them,told her it was ok to wash them)then I would have to say that we now have aruban police working in Orlando.
Of course.....Cindy could be lying.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »

No more word from the volunteer psychics?

You know, I realize there are a lot of fly-by-night people out there, but there are some genuine psychics out there who have proven track records with various police departments. If it were me, I'd be willing to invest a little money in one of those folks to try to find a missing child.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Psychic-joins-search-for-Caylee-Anthony-/1218562924.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »

I think its because Im on a Assus laptop computer that I cant get it right.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »

I was so sure something would come to light today. I even traded my day off so I could be here. Then, I made the mistake of downloading Google Earth. omg...I'm hooked.

Fyi, Google Earth has updated within the past few months. I know because now when I go to our home site via google, there is no house and just the graded lot.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »

Watch the second video

"Many items tested for DNA"

Reporter states police are disputing Cindy's claim that they knew about the pants she washed from the car AND
Cindy has never told police about phone call to great grandmother.

Cops are starting to call them out on these lies apparently.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »

NG is PISSED

SHE'S stammering.

+++

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2008, 08:13:30 PM »

Rob said:
remove all of the quotes under that last person and leave the actual quote of the person you wish to quote.
right click the rest and highlight it and then hit delete. That will remove the remaining unwanted quotes.

Thanks. I will prolly goof it up the first time. I usually do.  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2008, 08:13:58 PM »

I've always thought Casey backed up the car to the shed the same day she borrowed the shove.
The above says she borrowed shovel 17th - backed car up to the shed on the 18th.  So why did she want the shovel, what did she use it for? and why did she return the following day 18th June. 
Unless the dates are incorrect, this fits more with Casey being placed on the Anthony property 17 June and being retrieved on the 18th June.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »

No more word from the volunteer psychics?

You know, I realize there are a lot of fly-by-night people out there, but there are some genuine psychics out there who have proven track records with various police departments. If it were me, I'd be willing to invest a little money in one of those folks to try to find a missing child.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Psychic-joins-search-for-Caylee-Anthony-/1218562924.html

TY BB

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

whatta bout Tone Tone Tony?

I'm confused again...about Tony.
Is this the same Tony who said(and his DJ room mate stated on tv)that Casey stayed with them for the last 2 weeks in June or the first 2 weeks in June?

Thank you Carpe!And thank you for the 3 part Greta show....I missed it last night.

So,is this the same Tony Lazzra(sp)who just stated today that he NEVER saw Caylee with Casey at all(even though I thought he said earlier he saw Caylee one day in early June WITH Casey at the pool to his complex)?????
Is this the same Tony who stated today that he was with Casey on June 16-17?Did he mean he was with her those 2 days or that she lived with him those 2 days?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2008, 08:16:54 PM »

Watch the second video

"Many items tested for DNA"

Reporter states police are disputing Cindy's claim that they knew about the pants she washed from the car AND
Cindy has never told police about phone call to great grandmother.

Cops are starting to call them out on these lies apparently.

NOW THEY ARE STARTING TO PLAY SOME BASEBALL!

I knew they had it in them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2008, 08:17:02 PM »

Thanks. I will prolly goof it up the first time. I usually do.  

you'll get it

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.