April 19, 2024, 03:10:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409153 times)
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »

Quote from: CBeach
I do not know if you guys will get this but IMurSTAR asked today about the Oviedo house and the response was try Orange County.  It is actually Seminole County and what I pulled up on www.scpafl.org was 4599 Lacebark Trail.  Owners Mary, Frances, Wayne Huizenga.  I am very new to this board but Caylee has pulled me in.  I don't mean to sound weird but it just arrrr.
Thanks CBeach but I looked the address up. It was an address in Oviedo that Amy lived in. It ended up NOT being her parents and I didn't see it for rent anywhere. It's now forsale (been for sale since May). I doubt it has any baring. It's obvious Casey never lived there. Thanks for the info on Amy's parents house. I suppose she could be refering to that place too.
Destiny the address is posted above in my post and should have the realestate info.

If the previous location (where Amy lived) were with her parents, Amy's mail might have been forwarded to her parents new address.  I would think she'd check with them for the insurance items.  However, if the address was not her parents, and is up for sale, I would be very interested about when it was vacated.

I'm not quite ready to give up Oviedo.  Strange that George went there last night . . . coincidence (maybe not.)

Casey was somewhere from the 16th on, and we're having trouble tracking her movements.

Hi Slogger...can you find the number to the real estate agency...and the address of the house for sale...I'll call and see what I can get....

Destiny

Just my .02
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

I do not know if you guys will get this but IMurSTAR asked today about the Oviedo house and the response was try Orange County.  It is actually Seminole County and what I pulled up on www.scpafl.org was 4599 Lacebark Trail.  Owners Mary, Frances, Wayne Huizenga.  I am very new to this board but Caylee has pulled me in.  I don't mean to sound weird but it just arrrr.
Thanks CBeach but I looked the address up. It was an address in Oviedo that Amy lived in. It ended up NOT being her parents and I didn't see it for rent anywhere. It's now forsale (been for sale since May). I doubt it has any baring. It's obvious Casey never lived there. Thanks for the info on Amy's parents house. I suppose she could be refering to that place too.

If the previous location (where Amy lived) were with her parents, Amy's mail might have been forwarded to her parents new address.  I would think she'd check with them for the insurance items.  However, if the address was not her parents, and is up for sale, I would be very interested about when it was vacated.

I'm not quite ready to give up Oviedo.  Strange that George went there last night . . . coincidence (maybe not.)

Casey was somewhere from the 16th on, and we're having trouble tracking her movements.

Hi Slogger...can you find the number to the real estate agency...and the address of the house for sale...I'll call and see what I can get....

Destiny

I did that thing again where I didn't scroll down.. dang it
Destiny the address is posted above in my post and should have the realestate info.

Just my .02
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

Destiny

OOPS...I'm ass backwards today...I see the info is listed above....Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2008, 02:22:16 PM »

Ok since I'm not sure the legality of posting certain info. I will just say this. There is a beautiful home in OVIEDO that I'm interested in.. It's for sale here.
http://www.erikarealty.com/Just+Listed!+895+N+Lake+Jessup+Ave+Oviedo%2c+FL+32765

It appears to have been listed in April. Don't know if the people living in it have moved out, or if it had been rented, but I didn't find anywhere where it was put up for rent. Anyone that wants to know why I'm interested in the place can email me.

Current owner information (found on a public website):
Parcel Id:    09-21-31-300-002A-0000
Owner:    FITZGERALD RICHARD & INGRID J
Mailing Address:    611 W PALM VALLEY DR
City,State,ZipCode:    OVIEDO FL 32765
Interested but I can't e-mail ya!  I would love to know why this particular listing has piqued your interest.  Please share what you can. TIA.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »

Also one more point about the cell phone. Someone mentioned that Cindy would have to know that she got a new one because of the new number. Isn't it now federal law that you are able to take an old number to a new subsciber. Not sure if or how that would work if your parents where paying your bill, thus the number was thiers but she could have the same number. Also I'm again not sure exactly how cell phones work but is it possible to move a sim from a say Sprint phone to say a Criket and it still work? It thought SIMS would only work on the same subscriber??

I have a friend that does this when he comes back into the states. He buys a pay as you go phone and puts his SIM in it so he has all his numbers.

I don't think that applies if it's a pre-paid thing like a trac phone. The number portabilty is available to anyone who is listed on the account as an authorized representative. She could transfer the Sim card from a phone on their plan to a new phone though with out her parents knowing.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2008, 02:25:31 PM »

Ok since I'm not sure the legality of posting certain info. I will just say this. There is a beautiful home in OVIEDO that I'm interested in.. It's for sale here.
http://www.erikarealty.com/Just+Listed!+895+N+Lake+Jessup+Ave+Oviedo%2c+FL+32765

It appears to have been listed in April. Don't know if the people living in it have moved out, or if it had been rented, but I didn't find anywhere where it was put up for rent. Anyone that wants to know why I'm interested in the place can email me.

I would love to know. Can Klaas give me your email?

#1  I'm really sorry in cases like this that we don't have PM's available for all members
#2  I cannot always be the relayer of email addresses
#3  I created a hotmail account that I am not affraid to post in the forum.  It's only for SM and if I ever have problems with it I'll simply delete it.  Anyone can create a hotmail email addy and the information you use to create it doesn't have to be the truth.  The name I used to create mine was first name klaasend, last name scaredmonkeys.

#4  My suggestion is if someone wants to email with others they should create a hotmail email addy themselves and post it.

It's really alot of work for ME to try and catch all of these posts, go into both members profiles, get their email addresses and send an email to them.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »

I would love to know. Can Klaas give me your email?

Sure. I thought it was publicly accessible in the forums.. Dangit.. heheh we need PM ability!1

Just my .02
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

That's a great idea Klaas. I know it's a lot of work for you having to do that. I apologize.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

I unhid mine and if for some reason you still can't see it it's IMurSTAR@yahoo.com.

Just my .02
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »

Running to lunch I'll email everyone that asks when I get back.. Sorry for the wait.. Stupid going away party..

Just my .02
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »

L'm interested too (my email address is in my profile)

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

Running to lunch I'll email everyone that asks when I get back.. Sorry for the wait.. Stupid going away party..

I have a hotmail now. mrskub@hotmail.com

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

Thank you for the information, IMurSTAR . . . good work!

I got to the site and saw "HTTP 404", and tried to track but got 700+ hits.  Will try again.

Des, glad you are on duty!   

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2008, 02:43:40 PM »

Casey's Daily Routine  (video)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7186138&version=1&locale=EN-US

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »

Thank you for the information, IMurSTAR . . . good work!

I got to the site and saw "HTTP 404", and tried to track but got 700+ hits.  Will try again.

Des, glad you are on duty!   

Copy & paste the whole link, including the +895+n stuff

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

Here is the RealEstate link:

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

Thank you, both.  Very Interesting!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

George is watching the evil doers!

(man, this just gets sadder by the minute, don't it?)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17169507/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »

I wanna know to Mine is now misitx5@yahoo.com

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »

Here is the best post of the day that I found over

at the FTV Blog!

Doory25911 Says:
August 12, 2008 at 1:05 pm

George….if you know who has Caylee and you have people watching them, and then you have other people watching the people who are watching them, why are you still driving around toting a rolling billboard with Caylee’s face on it? Why not just park your truck and billboard in front of the kidnappers house and then you wouldn’t have to say anything to put Caylee in danger, you could go up and knock on their door and ask them for gas for your to gas cans. And while you are there, ask them for Casey’s cell phone that Caylee is calling everyone from, to keep Caylee from ordering another pizza.

Maybe I will send the Anthony a dollar so they can buy a clue.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.