April 19, 2024, 08:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409125 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2008, 12:27:46 AM »

She tried to get ahold of her mom and dad but nobody answered. 

What if Casey wasn't making frantic calls...just annoying calls because she wanted something simple...such as money.  She was calling and calling and they would not answer...how do you not answer a call to work?  There would be more than just you there to answer the phone, right?

I was thinking the same...because she did the same thing on Thursday. We don't know if it was "a flurry" of calls or her pattern...wish we could see a month or two worth of phone records.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: August 13, 2008, 12:29:00 AM »

Let me try this again. LOL

Those calls appear to be just rings to that number.  What if she really didn't let it ring long enough for anyone at Cindy or George's work to answer.  Most likley the work numbers would not have caller ID and if she knew they were both angry at her from some fight or something.  She could easily claim she called them and they didn't answer.  My point is why didn't they call her back???  She had several "missed calls" (as Deepak would say) and what would keep a parent from calling her back when they saw she had called?  I always return my kid's calls when she misses me. Always...no matter what. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 13, 2008, 12:29:03 AM »

if something happened to my little Monkey...I would keep calling until I got SOMEONE!!!! That is just some crazy shit!!!

If something happened the first thing you would do is call 911. 

yeppers.

But hell..even if she was afraid to call 911...and just wanted to talk to her Mom..I would not stop until I got her!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 13, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »

REMEMBER - we were told they were ALL unanswered calls.

What I meant was she would not call Tony or Jessie at their houses if she was there and they were at home.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2008, 12:30:54 AM »

Those calls appear to be just rings to that number.  What if she really didn't let it ring long enough for anyone at Cindy or George's work to answer.  Most likley the work numbers would not have caller ID and if she knew they were both angry at her from some fight or something.  She could easily claim she called them and they didn't answer.  My point is why didn't they call her back???  She had several "missed calls" (as Deepak would say) and what would keep a parent from calling her back when they saw she had called?  I always return my kid's calls when she misses me. Always...no matter what. 

that is why I am thinking maybe it was just her pattern...and they were thinking oh crap..she wants more money again...I'll deal with her later.

Cindy said they talked everyday...she very well could have called her back later that night.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2008, 12:31:42 AM »

if something happened to my little Monkey...I would keep calling until I got SOMEONE!!!! That is just some crazy shit!!!

Unless...when you found her she had been dead for some time. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »

What I meant was she would not call Tony or Jessie at their houses if she was there and they were at home.

Very true

Edited to add:  Young people these days usually only have their cell phone.  They don't have a home phone and cell phone, only the cell which they use for all.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2008, 12:32:25 AM »

I wonder if the calls on the 18th were to find out (make sure) if anyone was home.  That's the day Casey borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbor and backed into the garage. 

Very good question! Could be exactly what was going on.

Also...we now hear that a neighbor has told of loud words between Casey and her parents on the 15th.  The 16th is the day George says Casey and Caylee left with their "backpacks" and that Casey said she was going to work and would be home late that night or the next day.  I've always thought that strange.  Wouldn't George and Cindy want to know where Caylee would be all night if Casey didn't come home?

That yelling on the 15th...could Casey have been telling her parents that she's moving in with boyfriend and the parents didn't want Casey to take Caylee away?? Knowing how unreliable Casey is, it would seem reasonable that George and Cindy would be very concerned about taking Caylee to live somewhere else.  Also, could tend to get Casey mad and spiteful that all the concern is about Caylee....just thinkin'

Wasn't that also when George said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom that day and she said that she talks to mom everyday and he said , I know , but did you TALK to mom today? That conversation has always struck me as strange...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2008, 12:33:52 AM »

Good point Lala's then how do you explain that? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2008, 12:35:43 AM »

I wonder if the calls on the 18th were to find out (make sure) if anyone was home.  That's the day Casey borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbor and backed into the garage. 

Grasping at straws here....what if Casey backed into the garage because the gas cans were heavy.  I know that may not make any sense, but Casey is a small person and a full gas can is cumbersome. Would it not be easier to lift them into the trunk if you were closer to them? I do not think she had Caylee in the trunk at all.  I think Caylee was already somewhere else. MOO

I still think the shovel was only used to break open the lock on the shed...how else would she get it open? Not easy to break a lock!!

She backed in so neighbors would not see her stealing gas.

I still tend to think she did drop Caylee off somewhere and that what ever happened to Caylee...happened later. I just wish I knew what her darned pattern was during the days when everyone thought she was working!!! I mean I am sure Cayle and Casey didn't just drive around all day!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »

Exactly! Lou.  She was not calling them about Caylee...she wanted something.  They knew that...had one of them answered maybe Casey would have been so overwhelmed that she would have spit it all out...but they didn't because she pesters the heck out of them all the time.  She probably stayed in some type of trouble constantly.  She would know if she said Caylee needs this or that they would shell out cash to help her and they didn't want to talk to her.   I bet neither parent returned her call.

I am going with Caylee was already past help by the time these calls were going on...Casey was thinking about herself and not Caylee.  Thinking about Caylee would result in a call to 911.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2008, 12:38:37 AM »

hmmmm...interesting!!! So would she just leave her somewhere and come back later to find Caylee gone...where in the heck would she leave her? I am not convinced in the car.

With a bunch of druggee friends maybe? Did she have any history of drugs that we know of?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2008, 12:39:26 AM »

But your situation may be entirely different. 

I worked with this woman whose kids called constantly.  He touched me, she looked at me funny, and on and on.  There were times she refused to answer their calls, after all, this was a hospital. 

Cindy works as a nurse, you can't just drop everything just because your child is calling you for the bazillionth time this week, especially if they were fighting.

While Casey is in jail, Cindy says 'you don't want to waste your phone call arguing'.  If Casey argued with Cindy on the weekend about moving out, Cindy may not have wanted to discuss it right then and could have thought, I'll deal with her after I get home.  Casey is a pusher, she pushes and pushes until she gets her way, her mom may have simply assumed Casey wanted to continue the argument of the night before and she was at work and she was busy.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »

Exactly! Lou.  She was not calling them about Caylee...she wanted something.  They knew that...had one of them answered maybe Casey would have been so overwhelmed that she would have spit it all out...but they didn't because she pesters the heck out of them all the time.  She probably stayed in some type of trouble constantly.  She would know if she said Caylee needs this or that they would shell out cash to help her and they didn't want to talk to her.   I bet neither parent returned her call.

I am going with Caylee was already past help by the time these calls were going on...Casey was thinking about herself and not Caylee.  Thinking about Caylee would result in a call to 911.

ok....I know it's far fetched...but she had to have been earning $$ somehow...could she have left her with a pimp or a madam?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »

Flurry of calls on 6/16 & 6/18....no answer....No calls on 6/17????  Strange...but then this whole thing is.

It seems odd that she called cells or work or home at certain times...on those separate dates...I don't know...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »

RECAP

NANCY GRACE 8/12

Caylee Anthony Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02seidT8bWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic__OFnlMKg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pYAwTRlq4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP-SaLzVpnA

---------

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN   8/12

Caylee Anthony Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmwBm-Rv_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdrLyGUcwU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OaTDob7JQ

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »

But your situation may be entirely different. 

I worked with this woman whose kids called constantly.  He touched me, she looked at me funny, and on and on.  There were times she refused to answer their calls, after all, this was a hospital. 

Cindy works as a nurse, you can't just drop everything just because your child is calling you for the bazillionth time this week, especially if they were fighting.

While Casey is in jail, Cindy says 'you don't want to waste your phone call arguing'.  If Casey argued with Cindy on the weekend about moving out, Cindy may not have wanted to discuss it right then and could have thought, I'll deal with her after I get home.  Casey is a pusher, she pushes and pushes until she gets her way, her mom may have simply assumed Casey wanted to continue the argument of the night before and she was at work and she was busy.

I agree Baerly...and if it had been an emergency...wouldn't Casey leave a frantic message instead of just a "missed call".

If there wasn't a voicemail left...Cindy very well could think I will just deal with her later.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2008, 12:43:01 AM »

That's what I said before, Casey could have fallen asleep or she could have been drinking, turning tricks, taking something and she didn't want LE to know. 

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2008, 12:43:18 AM »

Very good question! Could be exactly what was going on.

Also...we now hear that a neighbor has told of loud words between Casey and her parents on the 15th.  The 16th is the day George says Casey and Caylee left with their "backpacks" and that Casey said she was going to work and would be home late that night or the next day.  I've always thought that strange.  Wouldn't George and Cindy want to know where Caylee would be all night if Casey didn't come home?

That yelling on the 15th...could Casey have been telling her parents that she's moving in with boyfriend and the parents didn't want Casey to take Caylee away?? Knowing how unreliable Casey is, it would seem reasonable that George and Cindy would be very concerned about taking Caylee to live somewhere else.  Also, could tend to get Casey mad and spiteful that all the concern is about Caylee....just thinkin'

Wasn't that also when George said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom that day and she said that she talks to mom everyday and he said , I know , but did you TALK to mom today? That conversation has always struck me as strange...

Yes, it was George who specified "did you TALK with to mom today?" That question struck me as odd, too.  Sounds like Casey's very good at parsing her words....and that Dad's on to her.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2008, 12:43:52 AM »

Very true

Edited to add:  Young people these days usually only have their cell phone.  They don't have a home phone and cell phone, only the cell which they use for all.

I was just trying to narrow down who she was with or where she was by process of elimination.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.