April 23, 2024, 06:34:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409292 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: August 13, 2008, 08:03:24 AM »

I was just reading over the police report on the gas can theft.

It just struck me that the officer reported he dusted for finger prints but couldn't get any.

I find that strange. The theft was less than $50. Why would he have dusted for prints? I don't know how it is in Fla but here in NY, the patrol officers don't do that. They have investigators come in. They wouldn't routinely do that for a $50 theft either.

Did George ask them to do it? If he did, I find that strange as well. He was LE and knew that if Casey had no record with prints on file, they couldn't trace it to her like that.

I don't know who is on first anymore.  Cindy claimed the gas can had other fingerprints on it in addition to Casey's.

Last night I tried to go through my notes and tried to cooberate them with as many sources as I could.  The things in one paper or news story, don't agree with other reports.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: August 13, 2008, 08:04:56 AM »

I was just reading over the police report on the gas can theft.

It just struck me that the officer reported he dusted for finger prints but couldn't get any.

I find that strange. The theft was less than $50. Why would he have dusted for prints? I don't know how it is in Fla but here in NY, the patrol officers don't do that. They have investigators come in. They wouldn't routinely do that for a $50 theft either.

Did George ask them to do it? If he did, I find that strange as well. He was LE and knew that if Casey had no record with prints on file, they couldn't trace it to her like that.

What is even stranger...is that the LE didn't find ANY...metal holds prints very well...sounds like someone wriped those puppies clean before LE got them...also strange that George reported them missing, the same day he said he found them in the trunk of the car....reported missing in morning....found in afternoon...wonder if good ole' George called the LE back to report them found...

It didn't seem like he did.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: August 13, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »

George now thinks kidnappers have changed Caylees appearance   (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: August 13, 2008, 08:11:03 AM »

Criminal investigator Dwayne Stanton  (video)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7191760&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: August 13, 2008, 08:28:05 AM »

mrskub,
Thanks for the link....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: August 13, 2008, 08:32:01 AM »

I just want to share a pretty neat site with everyone.

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

It's free and does pretty good criminal background checks on names. You don't need any info but the name.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 13, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »

I'm just gonna throw this out there...sorry if it's very graphic....Klaas...I'll clean the cage tonight...

Last night I had a very strange and upsetting experience....I'm one of those people who cannot watch any type of horror movie...just won't do it...the images stay with me...I don't like to carry that stuff around in my head...real life is tuff enough.

Well I was sleeping...then sat up with a terrifying start *in real life*...my chest was all tight, and I had this *run now* feeling...totally wide awake and aware...then...this very clear image, like watching a tv...popped into my head.

I was seeing in a dark area...like evening/night time...and could smell wet plants and dirt...I was feeling *don't look Destiny...don't look*..but I did step up closer to look in the shadows of the bushes/trees...all of a sudden I saw what appeared to be a bucket about the size or a little bigger...of a 5 gal paint bucket or storage container..it was hard to see it looked like a med blue color...then my gut started to tighten up as I leaned closer to it...then oh my God...two little skeletal arms thrust out of the top of the container...like reaching for me...my breath stopped...I was frozen in place, even though I wanted to run like hell!

Then in my mind a voice...mine said to me...it's poor little Caylee...she justs wants to be picked up out of this container...she wants out of it...then I saw the lid sitting on the ground by the bucket...and looked at those little dirt covered skeletal arms reaching upwards...a huge shiver shook my whole body, in real life...then the images stopped....I couldn't get back to sleep for a long time after that...

I think this is my inner self, hoping/telling me that Caylee will be found...

Sorry if I upset anyone with this...just had to post it....don't know why....

Des

Des, it's funny that you mentioned her reaching up. 

Yesterday before I went to sleep, I was thinking of Caylee and in my mind's eye, I saw her sitting with her back to a tree which was 1 1/2 feet behind her in the grass, there was a water about 3 feet in front of her.  She was playing in the grass.  A woman appeared,  everything about her was white and calm, Caylee smiled gently at her as if she had been waiting for her.  Caylee stood up and reached her hands up to the woman, the woman picked her up and put Caylee's head on her left shoulder with her right hand on top of Caylee's head.  When the woman was actually holding Caylee, I felt such joy it was completely overwhelming.  When they were both together, the angel went into a slow spiral and ascended from the ground.  I was still awake.  It could be just my imagination, but it started immediately the moment I thought of Caylee.

Maybe we need a dream thread.

Waht a nice dream Bear...In my images...not a dream...the bucket type container...med blue...was right up against a tree...with bushes/ferns all around the area...it was damp...like in the evening with moisture around the area.....I didn't smell anything bad...just damp dirt and plant growth...

Sorry, Des, I didn't mean dreams, I meant thoughts, dreams, visions.  I was not asleep, I had just put my head down.  Could the dampness have been water, not in water, but around water?

I think mine was in response to her last word being Mommy.  I wondered then what her first words would be in her new life.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2008, 09:02:57 AM »

I'm just gonna throw this out there...sorry if it's very graphic....Klaas...I'll clean the cage tonight...

Last night I had a very strange and upsetting experience....I'm one of those people who cannot watch any type of horror movie...just won't do it...the images stay with me...I don't like to carry that stuff around in my head...real life is tuff enough.

Well I was sleeping...then sat up with a terrifying start *in real life*...my chest was all tight, and I had this *run now* feeling...totally wide awake and aware...then...this very clear image, like watching a tv...popped into my head.

I was seeing in a dark area...like evening/night time...and could smell wet plants and dirt...I was feeling *don't look Destiny...don't look*..but I did step up closer to look in the shadows of the bushes/trees...all of a sudden I saw what appeared to be a bucket about the size or a little bigger...of a 5 gal paint bucket or storage container..it was hard to see it looked like a med blue color...then my gut started to tighten up as I leaned closer to it...then oh my God...two little skeletal arms thrust out of the top of the container...like reaching for me...my breath stopped...I was frozen in place, even though I wanted to run like hell!

Then in my mind a voice...mine said to me...it's poor little Caylee...she justs wants to be picked up out of this container...she wants out of it...then I saw the lid sitting on the ground by the bucket...and looked at those little dirt covered skeletal arms reaching upwards...a huge shiver shook my whole body, in real life...then the images stopped....I couldn't get back to sleep for a long time after that...

I think this is my inner self, hoping/telling me that Caylee will be found...

Sorry if I upset anyone with this...just had to post it....don't know why....

Des

Des, it's funny that you mentioned her reaching up. 

Yesterday before I went to sleep, I was thinking of Caylee and in my mind's eye, I saw her sitting with her back to a tree which was 1 1/2 feet behind her in the grass, there was a water about 3 feet in front of her.  She was playing in the grass.  A woman appeared,  everything about her was white and calm, Caylee smiled gently at her as if she had been waiting for her.  Caylee stood up and reached her hands up to the woman, the woman picked her up and put Caylee's head on her left shoulder with her right hand on top of Caylee's head.  When the woman was actually holding Caylee, I felt such joy it was completely overwhelming.  When they were both together, the angel went into a slow spiral and ascended from the ground.  I was still awake.  It could be just my imagination, but it started immediately the moment I thought of Caylee.

Maybe we need a dream thread.

Waht a nice dream Bear...In my images...not a dream...the bucket type container...med blue...was right up against a tree...with bushes/ferns all around the area...it was damp...like in the evening with moisture around the area.....I didn't smell anything bad...just damp dirt and plant growth...

Sorry, Des, I didn't mean dreams, I meant thoughts, dreams, visions.  I was not asleep, I had just put my head down.  Could the dampness have been water, not in water, but around water?

I think mine was in response to her last word being Mommy.  I wondered then what her first words would be in her new life.

OK guys, this just gave me chills.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: August 13, 2008, 09:09:17 AM »

George Anthony: There's More To Caylee Story
Anthony Is Taking Search Into Own Hands

POSTED: 3:53 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 8:52 pm EDT August 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, grandfather of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, said there is information about Caylee's case that is not being released to the public.

"There's more to this saga than what people are led to believe or led to realize there really is," Anthony said.

Anthony believes someone kidnapped Caylee, but did not say who he is suspecting. Anthony implied that he has people under surveillence who he thinks has the little girl.

"I'm not going to speculate on who I think has my granddaughter," Anthony said. "These people know they are being watched. They know it."

Anthony maintained that through all the speculation surrounding the case, there is no clear evidence to believe that Caylee is dead.

"Evidence out there is circumstantial being growing up in someone's mind," Anthony said. "They are narrow-minded; they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head. If they want to be negative, they want to have a one track mind, that’s on them not on me."

Anthony said that after his years serving as a sheriff's detective, he is approaching his granddaughter’s search his own way with the help of numerous other people including friends from his past.

"All I can tell you is that I have people that are assisting me and that's all I'm going to say," Anthony said.

Anthony also said he has met with people who will help him go outside "the normal scope of things."

For the second day in a row, Anthony will drive his mobile billboard showing Caylee’s picture around nearby cities, possibly reaching Daytona Beach.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17171518/detail.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »

Cindy said they died her hair blond last week.

Here is what I don't understand.  She had 31 days of freedom to work with her family on this and chose not to.  The other issue I have is that her visits with her attorney are not monitored.  Why doesn't she tell him what she wants her parents to know.  He would certainly have a pen and paper.  There are always excuses why she can't.  It is always doable, she just wants it her way.  She is in way over her head to be in control, imo.  She is so transparent, it's incredible.  I so wanted to find some truth because I want Caylee to be alive.

I am afraid George has gone over the edge, it is in his movements, his demeanor, and his actions, imo.  If he is trusting someone (who already did not show up) and that person/people are just jerking him around, they are really cruel and I hope they get locked up.

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: August 13, 2008, 09:17:31 AM »

I just want to share a pretty neat site with everyone.

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

It's free and does pretty good criminal background checks on names. You don't need any info but the name.

Thanks.... I found something I was looking for using that,,,

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: August 13, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »

Date:  June 16th
Time:  12:50pm
Place:  Anthony home

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

Casey doesn't appear to have a job so WHERE DO THEY GO?

What happens between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?  I just realized this is very unlikely.  George didn't leave for work until 2:30pm so that would only leave 30 minutes to sneak back and something bad happen.

or

Did Casey leave Caylee in the hot car in the middle of the day?  Did Casey get angry...too angry at Caylee?

What happened in the 2 hours between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?
Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?  I just realized this is very unlikely.  George didn't leave for work until 2:30pm so that would only leave 30 minutes to sneak back and something bad happen.

YES this is what I think. Yes a child can drown in  minutes  when Mom's not looking

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: August 13, 2008, 09:26:31 AM »

Casey is covering her azz for something she did. Plain and simple. She has canceled all jailhouse visits with her family because they are recorded. If she was innocent, what would she have to hide?

I'm sure that Casey is aware she could face the death penalty if she murdered Caylee. If she had confided in her attorney that it was accidental, in any way, he would have advised her that she should fess up and possibly face no additional charges. In any event, it wouldn't be murder. This is what she's protecting her azz from. It has nothing to do with protecting Caylee.

She's holding out I believe, because there is something much uglier and sinister here. None of us wants to believe a mother would intentionally kill a child but, it happens. I'm at the point in this case where I believe this is what happened. There is no other logical explanation that I can see for her (Casey's) behavior. None. It would also indicate to me that this child may never be found. A woman who can so callously kill a child may not feel the need to have her near (such as in the woods behind the house). I'm sticking to the dumpster theory and praying I'm wrong.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2008, 09:27:48 AM »

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

or

Did Casey leave Caylee in the hot car in the middle of the day?  Did Casey get angry...too angry at Caylee?

YES this is what I think. Yes a child can drown in  minutes  when Mom's not looking

But it was raining out then Blonde, Why would they have been in the pool?

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »

Cindy said they died her hair blond last week.

Here is what I don't understand.  She had 31 days of freedom to work with her family on this and chose not to.  The other issue I have is that her visits with her attorney are not monitored.  Why doesn't she tell him what she wants her parents to know.  He would certainly have a pen and paper.  There are always excuses why she can't.  It is always doable, she just wants it her way.  She is in way over her head to be in control, imo.  She is so transparent, it's incredible.  I so wanted to find some truth because I want Caylee to be alive.

I am afraid George has gone over the edge, it is in his movements, his demeanor, and his actions, imo.  If he is trusting someone (who already did not show up) and that person/people are just jerking him around, they are really cruel and I hope they get locked up.

Exactly!  Her ex Jesse was even a cop.  If she couldn't tell her parents Caylee was missing, why not tell her buddy Jesse.  In 31 days I don't think she did ANYTHING to find Caylee.  Looking for her "kidnapper" in bars is ludicrous.  Like someone would steal her kid then go hang out where Casey is known to party.  BS  Just and excuse for her bad behavior on the pics.  If they did have a big blowout at the house on the 15th, I'm not even convinced George saw her on the 16th at all.  These people are in cover your azz mode, all of their theories are about 3 days behind the news.  They are making up excuses as they hear more unfavorable info.  Last week Cindy insinuated the pool was involved and it could have been an accident, this week they KNOW who has Caylee and have "people" watching them.  First story was Casey was a great mom until the pictures came out..the excuse was 1. they were old photos 2. she was looking in the bars for Caylee.  Gee, where have we heard the story of a kidnapper changing a childs appearance this past week??  These people are grabbing at straws to sound credible.  Which they are failing miserably at.  Honesty and truth could solve this mystery TODAY, if only any of them loved Caylee enough to tell.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »

Nite nite all,sweet dreams.
Going to play a few games of snood then watching a little tv if I can stay up that long.
Smile

I used to be a Snood-a-holic!

G'nite Karma
LOL....Snood is very addicting.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »

klaas...wait one sec if you can...want to run something by you and I type slow!! lol...

just hit me...why the charade at all? Why not just say you lost your job at Universal and you are looking for another...seems a heck of a lot easier than pretending for 2 years.

So we don't know she didn't have a job...we just know it wasn't at Universal...and certainly not one she could tell her parents she had. Just hard for me to believe she drove Caylee around in a car all day for 2 years "pretending" to go to work. She is narcissitic..she was working "somewhere"...not having "happy times with Caylee' while she pretended to be at work.

George keeps talking about these "people" he is watching. Makes me beieve she was in with an ugly crowd doing something she coudn't tell her friends or family about.

Maybe she really slipped and "trusted" these people ith Caylee for awhile and it caused Caylee's dissappeance or demise...starting to look more like demise...my heart hurts thinking about it!!!

Could she hsve been running drugs?
Now they have Caylee because something went wrong with this.
She used all the drugs with her friends?
They took the baby untill she pays up for durg money owed.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: August 13, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »

or

IMO..... the rain is not a factor.... I don't think that IF it is a case of drowning that Casey was in the pool at all.... Three year olds do not care if it is raining or not.... I have fought many fights when my son was younger about not going out to swim because of inclement weather.....
Not saying I am so sure it was a drowning, but just saying that Caylee would not have cared about the rain ... JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: August 13, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »

Someone has just taken your child and you have no idea where she is!!  You immediately do what?  If you don't call the police you certainly call your family for help.  Especially if your own father was a police officer.  Casey did not act like anyone with a kidnapped child.  The only explanation that makes sense is you had something to do with her kidnapping....I am not buying this whole piece of crap that is being put out there.  The police are not buying it and the FBI isn't either.   Casey is the ONLY person that knows what happened to Caylee at this point.  She's not saying...SHE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING...she is not telling them all the details of where she was when she found out Caylee was missing.....WHY IS THAT?  Casey is not telling them everywhere she was on each day of June.....WHY IS THAT?  Casey is doing nothing to help the FBI find Caylee....WHY IS THAT?  Instead, George, who has not spoken to Casey in a while is out saying he knows....he knows....he knows.....seems to me the FBI needs to talk to George if he REALLY KNOWS.   Rolling Eyes
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 13, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

or

IMO..... the rain is not a factor.... I don't think that IF it is a case of drowning that Casey was in the pool at all.... Three year olds do not care if it is raining or not.... I have fought many fights when my son was younger about not going out to swim because of inclement weather.....
Not saying I am so sure it was a drowning, but just saying that Caylee would not have cared about the rain ... JMO

If we go with this theory, and it may be correct, why then not fess up? If they find biological evidence of decomp in the car, she very well could be facing murder charges, even without a body. Is she just going to play this game till that's the case and crack during trial?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.