March 29, 2024, 02:17:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407982 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 13, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »

I'm getting lost in all her men is this Tony?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: August 13, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

I'm hgetting lost in all her men is this Tony?

That's him.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 13, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »

Well immediately I would do this...suppose she dropped Caylee off at the stairwell @ Sawgrass apartments.  When she went back to Sawgrass to pick her up, she was gone.  I would bang on the door to the babysitters, I would bang on the neighbors doors.  I would get the apartment manager to open the apartment to see if she was inside.  I would call the cops. 

Seems Casey just said, Nope shes not in the stairwell anymore..oh well.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 13, 2008, 09:44:14 AM »

Holy cow! Tony's got a hinky eye. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #564 on: August 13, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

Thanks Carpe
Hmmm,I thought Mark Furhman said there was a flurry of calls,about 6 to Cindy,6 to George.I only see 2 to George and most of the calls went to Cindy.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 13, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »

Well immediately I would do this...suppose she dropped Caylee off at the stairwell @ Sawgrass apartments.  When she went back to Sawgrass to pick her up, she was gone.  I would bang on the door to the babysitters, I would bang on the neighbors doors.  I would get the apartment manager to open the apartment to see if she was inside.  I would call the cops. 

Seems Casey just said, Nope shes not in the stairwell anymore..oh well.

Is this what Casey says she did? Dropped Caylee off in a stairwell? Who does that? A three-year-old needs her hand held as you walk her in to wherever she's going. My mom never dropped me off anywhere in my life when she didn't watch me and make sure I got inside, including now that I'm an adult!

But, yes, if she did drop Caylee off in the stairwell, and she did find her missing when she got back, what you described would be a normal course of action.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #566 on: August 13, 2008, 10:00:04 AM »

REMEMBER - we were told they were ALL unanswered calls.

What I meant was she would not call Tony or Jessie at their houses if she was there and they were at home.
Or Casey could have been trying to set up an alibi.June 16th was the last day anyone saw Caylee alive.For all we know Casey could have been at the Anthony home making all of those calls.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 13, 2008, 10:00:46 AM »

I have no idea if this is related yet. I'm trying to find out more info.

Body Found In Indian River Lagoon
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:47:47 AM

MERRITT ISLAND -- A body has been found in a lagoon in Brevard County.

According to Florida Today, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office is trying to figure out how the body got into the Indian River Lagoon.

It was found behind Doc's Bait House on Merritt Island.

The body was found around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday near the bait and tackle shop at 588 West Merritt Island Causeway.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/13/body_found_in_indian_river_lagoon.html

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 13, 2008, 10:00:55 AM »

Ok I have some questions I am sure you guys can help...

Are we sure Casey and Caylee left at 12:50?

What time does Cindy leave for work?

What if something happened to Caylee while she was with her mom and grandpa?

Maybe George told Casey what to do and how to do it, and like some said earlier maybe she was calling George to signal all clear.Then knowing mom wouldn't answer kept calling anyway per George.

Also could the shovel be used for [i]removing sand??
[/i]

I swear last night on Greta I heard the reporter say Tony said Casey was staying with him those 3 critical days 16,17,18. So could Casey have just put Caylee in the trunk over night?

Also the cops went into the house with luminol and Did a test. Cindy did say they never "cleared" the house. And the investigator said they have more than DNA they were waiting for the results..Could it be stuff from inside the Anthony's??

But I am also thinking maybe Casey did buy drugs and Caylee got into it. How long would it take before Caylee would have passed? I don't know a lot about drug & overdoses.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 13, 2008, 10:06:43 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080813/BREAKINGNEWS/80813002/1006/NEWS01

icycle accident suspected in lagoon death

FLORIDA TODAY • August 13, 2008
Print this page E-mail this article
Share this article: Del.icio.us Facebook Digg Reddit Newsvine What’s this?

Brevard County Sheriff's investigators believe a body found in Indian River lagoon this morning is a 54-year-old man who drowned after falling into the water behind a Merritt Island bait shop.

Sheriff's agent Jonathan Kent said the man, whose name is not being released until his family is notified, was riding a bicycle along the dock near Doc's Bait House, when he missed a curve and fell into the water, hitting his head on rocks.

Kent said investigators think the man was knocked out and then eventually drowned. Investigators don't believe there is any foul play involved.

Sgt. Lana West of BCSO said about five units responded to the scene around 6:30 a.m. at the bait and tackle shop at 588 W. Merritt Island Causeway.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 13, 2008, 10:07:03 AM »

I have no idea if this is related yet. I'm trying to find out more info.

Body Found In Indian River Lagoon
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:47:47 AM

MERRITT ISLAND -- A body has been found in a lagoon in Brevard County.

According to Florida Today, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office is trying to figure out how the body got into the Indian River Lagoon.

It was found behind Doc's Bait House on Merritt Island.

The body was found around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday near the bait and tackle shop at 588 West Merritt Island Causeway.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/13/body_found_in_indian_river_lagoon.html

I can only find a couple of reports on this and a few of the same headline from 2007

I have a feeling this isn't connected. I didn't see any mention that it was a child.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #571 on: August 13, 2008, 10:07:17 AM »

I wonder if the calls on the 18th were to find out (make sure) if anyone was home.  That's the day Casey borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbor and backed into the garage. 

Very good question! Could be exactly what was going on.

Also...we now hear that a neighbor has told of loud words between Casey and her parents on the 15th.  The 16th is the day George says Casey and Caylee left with their "backpacks" and that Casey said she was going to work and would be home late that night or the next day.  I've always thought that strange.  Wouldn't George and Cindy want to know where Caylee would be all night if Casey didn't come home?

That yelling on the 15th...could Casey have been telling her parents that she's moving in with boyfriend and the parents didn't want Casey to take Caylee away?? Knowing how unreliable Casey is, it would seem reasonable that George and Cindy would be very concerned about taking Caylee to live somewhere else.  Also, could tend to get Casey mad and spiteful that all the concern is about Caylee....just thinkin'

Wasn't that also when George said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom that day and she said that she talks to mom everyday and he said , I know , but did you TALK to mom today? That conversation has always struck me as strange...

Yes, it was George who specified "did you TALK with to mom today?" That question struck me as odd, too.  Sounds like Casey's very good at parsing her words....and that Dad's on to her.

Maybe George meant actually talk,like on the phone instead of text message.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 13, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080813/BREAKINGNEWS/80813002/1006/NEWS01

Brevard County Sheriff's investigators believe a body found in Indian River lagoon this morning is a 54-year-old man who drowned after falling into the water behind a Merritt Island bait shop.

Sheriff's agent Jonathan Kent said the man, whose name is not being released until his family is notified, was riding a bicycle along the dock near Doc's Bait House, when he missed a curve and fell into the water, hitting his head on rocks.

Kent said investigators think the man was knocked out and then eventually drowned. Investigators don't believe there is any foul play involved.

Sgt. Lana West of BCSO said about five units responded to the scene around 6:30 a.m. at the bait and tackle shop at 588 W. Merritt Island Causeway.

Thank you misitx. Phew!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #573 on: August 13, 2008, 10:14:49 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 
I was wondering about something in the Zenaida interviews....the reporter said something about the apartment being on the 2nd floor and Zenaida said no,the apt. was on the 3rd floor...or the other way around(reporter said 3rd floor,Zen said 2nd floor).
Does anyone know how many floors the SawGrass apt. has?

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »

Thank you misitx. Phew!

Youre Welcome I was freakin out when I read that headline this morning!!Then I used Google news..PHew is right! Although I would have been sad, but ok if it was Caylee, I already think shes passed.Maybe the we would finally have had Ms Thing fess up..Oh I could just imagine the story she'd come up with then.Maybe the cops fault if they only would have listened..; )
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #575 on: August 13, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

Karma Is Coming

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #576 on: August 13, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

Klaas....nanner basket Sweetie....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 13, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

I'm hgetting lost in all her men is this Tony?

That's him.

good golly he is ugly.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 13, 2008, 10:27:29 AM »

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

I still think they called her "Zanny" and not Zenaida

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

Klaas....nanner basket Sweetie....

Des

Just checked....nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.