April 26, 2024, 01:24:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409480 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2008, 03:09:00 PM »

I don't know how I missed this from the Bond hearing. 

Judge Sets Bond at $500G for Mother of Missing Florida Tot, Police Name Her 'Person of Interest'

Detective Yuri Melich testified that strands of hair similar to those of Caylee Marie Anthony as well as dirt were found in the trunk of a car used by her mother.

The odor of "decomposition" was also detected in the vehicle, he told the judge presiding over Casey Anthony's bond hearing Tuesday afternoon.

"The smell I smelled was that of decomposition," Melich said.

When asked whether he considered the child's mother a suspect in her disappearance, Melich said he'd classify her as a "person of interest."

Melich also said a witness he interviewed remembered seeing bruises on Caylee's body and a mark under her eye without knowing that Melich had a photo showing similar marks on the toddler, who has been missing more than a month.

On cross examination, Melich admitted he didn't have any direct evidence that Casey Anthony played a part in her little girl's disappearance.

Investigators used cadaver dogs to search the child's grandparents' yard last week after a neighbor told them Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel around the time her daughter Caylee was last seen.

They have previously said that almost nothing Anthony has told them about her child's disappearance has checked out to be true. They haven't even been able to get information about the child's father, who Anthony has said is dead, Melich testified.
(no one has even told LE?)

Also at Tuesday's hearing — held to argue over whether or not to release Casey from jail — the child's grandmother said her daughter is a good mom and hasn't committed a crime but has been dishonest before and has had trouble keeping jobs.

"Casey's lied to me in the past and when she's lied she's always told me the truth," Cindy Anthony said. "We've gotten to the bottom of the truth when I talk to her and spend time with her."

She told attorneys that her daughter is her "best friend outside my husband" and she had no reason to believe anything had happened to her granddaughter until last week because she'd "spoken to Casey on a daily basis."

"Without a doubt, she is a great mom," Cindy Anthony testified. "You can see it in her eyes. You can see it when they're together. There's nothing but love."

She said her daughter should be released from jail "because she hasn't committed a crime" and because she needs to help find Caylee.

Cindy Anthony speculated on the stand that someone was threatening her daughter and that's why she hasn't told the whole story about where Caylee is.

Earlier Tuesday, Cindy Anthony said Casey left the child in the care of someone she trusted, but that person betrayed her.

In an interview on FOX News Tuesday morning, she implied that her granddaughter might have been kidnapped.

Casey Anthony has been in prison since last week, when she finally reported her toddler daughter missing on Wednesday at her parents' urging.

Caylee was last seen June 9, according to Anthony — who investigators say has spun a Web of lies in their interviews with her. She was arrested on charges of child endangerment, making false officials statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.

Her attorney denies that his client has been lying to police and says she's been cooperating.

"My client at no time refused to speak with law enforcement," said lawyer Jose Baez at a Monday press conference. “We are focused on trying to find Caylee. We want to find Caylee.”

Anthony was denied bail at a hearing last week.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

Volunteers in the Orlando, Fla., were continuing to canvass neighborhoods this week, distributing about 50,000 fliers, according to MyFOX Orlando.

A local foundation and business owner were offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for any information about Caylee's disappearance or whereabouts, MyFOX Orlando reported. The reward will be in effect for at least the next three months.

Orange County sheriff's detectives say they have few new leads. Authorities are looking into the family's claims that Casey Anthony received a mysterious call from her daughter last Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388202,00.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »

Here is the best post of the day that I found over

at the FTV Blog!

Doory25911 Says:
August 12, 2008 at 1:05 pm

George….if you know who has Caylee and you have people watching them, and then you have other people watching the people who are watching them, why are you still driving around toting a rolling billboard with Caylee’s face on it? Why not just park your truck and billboard in front of the kidnappers house and then you wouldn’t have to say anything to put Caylee in danger, you could go up and knock on their door and ask them for gas for your to gas cans. And while you are there, ask them for Casey’s cell phone that Caylee is calling everyone from, to keep Caylee from ordering another pizza.

Maybe I will send the Anthony a dollar so they can buy a clue.

you have to be crazier than this family to figure out WTF they are thinking....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »

Judge Sets Bond at $500G for Mother of Missing Florida Tot, Police Name Her 'Person of Interest'

Detective Yuri Melich testified that strands of hair similar to those of Caylee Marie Anthony as well as dirt were found in the trunk of a car used by her mother.

The odor of "decomposition" was also detected in the vehicle, he told the judge presiding over Casey Anthony's bond hearing Tuesday afternoon.

When asked whether he considered the child's mother a suspect in her disappearance, Melich said he'd classify her as a "person of interest."

Melich also said a witness he interviewed remembered seeing bruises on Caylee's body and a mark under her eye without knowing that Melich had a photo showing similar marks on the toddler, who has been missing more than a month.

On cross examination, Melich admitted he didn't have any direct evidence that Casey Anthony played a part in her little girl's disappearance.

Investigators used cadaver dogs to search the child's grandparents' yard last week after a neighbor told them Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel around the time her daughter Caylee was last seen.

They have previously said that almost nothing Anthony has told them about her child's disappearance has checked out to be true. They haven't even been able to get information about the child's father, who Anthony has said is dead, Melich testified.

Also at Tuesday's hearing — held to argue over whether or not to release Casey from jail — the child's grandmother said her daughter is a good mom and hasn't committed a crime but has been dishonest before and has had trouble keeping jobs.

"Casey's lied to me in the past and when she's lied she's always told me the truth," Cindy Anthony said. "We've gotten to the bottom of the truth when I talk to her and spend time with her."

She told attorneys that her daughter is her "best friend outside my husband" and she had no reason to believe anything had happened to her granddaughter until last week because she'd "spoken to Casey on a daily basis."

"Without a doubt, she is a great mom," Cindy Anthony testified. "You can see it in her eyes. You can see it when they're together. There's nothing but love."

She said her daughter should be released from jail "because she hasn't committed a crime" and because she needs to help find Caylee.

Cindy Anthony speculated on the stand that someone was threatening her daughter and that's why she hasn't told the whole story about where Caylee is.

Earlier Tuesday, Cindy Anthony said Casey left the child in the care of someone she trusted, but that person betrayed her.

In an interview on FOX News Tuesday morning, she implied that her granddaughter might have been kidnapped.

Casey Anthony has been in prison since last week, when she finally reported her toddler daughter missing on Wednesday at her parents' urging.

Caylee was last seen June 9, according to Anthony — who investigators say has spun a Web of lies in their interviews with her. She was arrested on charges of child endangerment, making false officials statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.

Her attorney denies that his client has been lying to police and says she's been cooperating.

"My client at no time refused to speak with law enforcement," said lawyer Jose Baez at a Monday press conference. “We are focused on trying to find Caylee. We want to find Caylee.”

Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

Volunteers in the Orlando, Fla., were continuing to canvass neighborhoods this week, distributing about 50,000 fliers, according to MyFOX Orlando.

A local foundation and business owner were offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for any information about Caylee's disappearance or whereabouts, MyFOX Orlando reported. The reward will be in effect for at least the next three months.

Orange County sheriff's detectives say they have few new leads. Authorities are looking into the family's claims that Casey Anthony received a mysterious call from her daughter last Tuesday.

Wow...logged on for this one. I missed that too!!!

Wonder if it was an old photo from a legit fall/injury or a recent one after the 16th of June?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture"

YA THINK???

give this girl an etchosketch

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

Wow...logged on for this one. I missed that too!!!

Wonder if it was an old photo from a legit fall/injury or a recent one after the 16th of June?!

That must be why they were asking everyone how Casey disciplined Caylee at home. I'll bet they suspected, or at least wanted to rule out, child abuse.

If there was any history of abuse, that really would put a whole new twist on this.

Now that I think of it, I recall a mention somewhere, of the photo with her great grandpa looking like she had a bruise under her left eye.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »

I wanna know to Mine is now misitx5@yahoo.com

here's my new one if anyone needs to get a hold of me

ilovecaseyanthony@hotass.com

and here's my new back-up in case that one is swamped with traffic

stringherupbyhert*ts@georgieporgie.com

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2008, 03:28:24 PM »

I just went back to the photo at the start of this thread. I can see where it does look like a black eye on the left. Does anyone have a copy with better resolution?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2008, 03:28:59 PM »

I just went back to the photo at the start of this thread. I can see where it does look like a black eye on the left. Does anyone have a copy with better resolution?

I looked too...I just don't see a bruise.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

I cyber Google walked the Amscot location again...

Here's more pics for anyone interested.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2008, 03:35:42 PM »

So did I and Caylee just has those big eyes that, to me, just appear to have shadows sometimes. 

The original was posted on the discussion thread, but I didn't save it.  CBB merged the two for the photo starting the threads, so maybe she can post it, later.  I don't know where to look for it....it's not in the Caylee photos thread.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

I wanna know to Mine is now misitx5@yahoo.com

here's my new one if anyone needs to get a hold of me

ilovecaseyanthony@hotass.com

and here's my new back-up in case that one is swamped with traffic

stringherupbyhert*ts@georgieporgie.com

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »

Here is the best post of the day that I found over

at the FTV Blog!

Doory25911 Says:
August 12, 2008 at 1:05 pm

George….if you know who has Caylee and you have people watching them, and then you have other people watching the people who are watching them, why are you still driving around toting a rolling billboard with Caylee’s face on it? Why not just park your truck and billboard in front of the kidnappers house and then you wouldn’t have to say anything to put Caylee in danger, you could go up and knock on their door and ask them for gas for your to gas cans. And while you are there, ask them for Casey’s cell phone that Caylee is calling everyone from, to keep Caylee from ordering another pizza.

Maybe I will send the Anthony a dollar so they can buy a clue.

you have to be crazier than this family to figure out WTF they are thinking....

They are crazy off the chains

wacko LOON-TABULOUS!!!

I finally am seeing how Casey could get away

with everything for 22 years.

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

my browser zoom way in and it looks like a shadow, however the one of her in her blue/green dress in you zoom in it does look red around it and right under it could be the light

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »

I was inspired.  The last one really does say it all!
Hope I did not offend but I could'nt help myself on sharing my opinion!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

I darkened it up some and cropped it.

Not saying it is a bruise. Could be circles under her eyes or who knows what. I can see where it may look like a black eye.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »

I darkened it up some and cropped it.

Not saying it is a bruise. Could be circles under her eyes or who knows what. I can see where it may look like a black eye.

Fuhrman said a neighbor claims the family had a big blowout that weekend.

It is written all over Caylee's face in this pic. imho

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

Carpe, when you talk to the Anthonys, tell them this is not a missing "puppy" we are looking for, its a child!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »

Back, and sent. If you emailed me or posted you wanted it and didn't get an email in the next 5min or so let me know.

Just my .02
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »

Great, after that picture, Im never eating pizza again or beef or hamburger pizza again.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 03:50:51 PM »

Carpe, when you talk to the Anthonys, tell them this is not a missing "puppy" we are looking for, its a child!

A1,

George won't talk to me... he is out watering the daisies

for the rest of the afternoon, then he is off to surveil the

evil kidnappers. He is incognito, dressed up as a billboard!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.