April 26, 2024, 12:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409428 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »

http://www.myfusian.com/restaurants/index.htm

Another fustion link with model pictures car pictures etc...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »

Hmmm fried carpe, sounds pretty good with hushpuppies.  Carpe, maybe you could look around for some of those drop in kiddie places in the strip malls near where Casey lived???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: August 13, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »

George now thinks kidnappers have changed Caylees appearance   (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

GEOOOOOOOORGE.... zip it.   

You MUST ZIIIIIIIP IT!!!!! 

ZIP IT GOOD!!!!!

-Dr. Evil

Carpe...thought you were hanging tough with me in the wee hours this morning and then you dissappeared?!  did ya doze off?

LOL ... I was fried, I had been up cutting up all of that

Greta Nancy video. They had quite a bit last night in

both programs. Yep... I am a wuss, I hit one post and

then like passed out. 

I was going to town all alone with the pots..did ya notice? lol

Then...klaas yelled at me and then went to bed!!! 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #623 on: August 13, 2008, 11:27:33 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

I still think they called her "Zanny" and not Zenaida
Right but I thought Cindy said the name Zenaida has been in thier house for about 2 years.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 13, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

"Evidence out there is circumstantial being growing up in someone's mind," Anthony said. "They are narrow-minded; they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head. If they want to be negative, they want to have a one track mind, that’s on them not on me." 

-George Anthony

P

coo coo coo cooo

Anybody have a picture of Barnie Fyfe?  Maybe most of you are too young to know who I mean.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 13, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

I still think they called her "Zanny" and not Zenaida
Right but I thought Cindy said the name Zenaida has been in thier house for about 2 years.

yea well..Cindy doesnt always make a lot of sense. Just don't see how the name was in their house for two years when there was no Zanaida.

So do we know much about this Tony guy?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 13, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »

"Evidence out there is circumstantial being growing up in someone's mind," Anthony said. "They are narrow-minded; they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head. If they want to be negative, they want to have a one track mind, that’s on them not on me." 

-George Anthony

P

coo coo coo cooo

Anybody have a picture of Barnie Fyfe?  Maybe most of you are too young to know who I mean.  LOL

I remember Barnie and I am 43...are you telling me I am over the hill?! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #627 on: August 13, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »

I'm just throwing some questions out..

Why is Casey asking Jesse (June 25th) to go to the beach for the weekend when "Tony's" the new flavor of the month?

All the phone calls on the 16th and 18th....why no calls to her brother Lee?

ok...I see no one is buying my theory...but thats my story and I am sticking to it!! lol

Casey not calling her brother makes me think even more that her "flurry of ohone calls" as Furhman puts it...was noting more than her pattern. She did it again Thursday for ct=rying out loud.

And as close as she was to her brother...you know darned well if she was in a panic because something had just happened to Caylee, she definateky would have called her brother. I think my brother would have been the FIRST person I called.

In my opinion, it is because Jesse is the closest thing to a dad Caylee ever

had. This is Casey's way of licking her wounds so to speak. (emotional)

She was living in her memories at that point. She was going backwards.

disclaimer:
* I am not a shrink, but I play one on Scared Monkeys.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 13, 2008, 11:33:25 AM »

Klaas...resent nanners Wink

Weird, still nothing.  Maybe a problem with Hotmail? 

Yep...it came back again...will send to ur monkey mail.....

Not sure what you mean by my "monkey mail".  I have 2 emails addresses I use for SM now:

smklaas@hotmail.com (I check this the most often)
klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com (tied to the SM server - I check this every other day or so)

In any case, I still have not received anything from you which would indicate to me that your email service itself is having problems.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

I just want to share a pretty neat site with everyone.

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

It's free and does pretty good criminal background checks on names. You don't need any info but the name.

Thanks.... I found something I was looking for using that,,,

Me too, Cubbee!  Now I can't stop playing with it!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:20:25 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 13, 2008, 11:36:02 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 13, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey1308aug13,0,6139801.story

Missing girl's grandmother meets with investigators
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:31 AM EDT, August 13, 2008

The grandmother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony met with officials this morning at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Cindy Anthony left without telling reporters what was discussed.

Today marks the 28th day since her daughter, Casey Anthony, has been locked up in the jail.

Authorities booked her on charges of child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor. Casey Anthony, 22, remains there until she can post a $500,200 bail.

She is living alone in a 7-by-12-foot cell in the county's female detention center.

Jail officials say she spends most of her days reading books from the jail library and sleeping. She is not allowed to have pen and paper.

"She has been a model inmate," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. "She hasn't made any unusual demands and has been very cooperative."

In addition to her legal team, Anthony's family can visit her. The jail does not allow face-to-face contact with the public.

Visitation -- limited to three a week -- is done through live video, and participants talk by phone.

However, Anthony has refused to see her family for the past several visits -- including her parents Sunday night. She gave no reason.

Her brother, Lee, canceled a visit Tuesday. Like his sister, he gave no reason.

Her parents are scheduled to visit again Thursday. Jail officers will ask her that day whether she wants to see them.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 13, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »

KNOTTS   WAS

DAA   MANNNNNNN!!!

------------------
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: August 13, 2008, 11:41:34 AM »

Idstlou,  I'm going back a few nights where on TV Cindy was being interviewed as she was walking and the reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about her babysitter and Cindy's reply was "She talked about her puppy."  The reported asked again and again Cindy replied "She talked about her puppy."  When I find the link for ya I'll post it.

lol...I remember that...but earlier she had said something about calling her Zanny...am I hallucinating or did she call her Zanny??!!

You are not hallucinating.  Early on, when Cindy was being interviewed by Greta she referred to the "Nanny" as "Zanny."  When Greta asked if she had ever met her, she said she had not.  When Greta asked her how she knew Zanny existed, Cindy said that she had never seen God either but she believed he existed.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 13, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

"She has been a model inmate," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. "She hasn't made any unusual demands and has been very cooperative."

Well, squatty wotty

friggin' doo doo!

Here is a quarter... go call somebody!

> Caylee was a model HUMAN.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: August 13, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »

George now thinks kidnappers have changed Caylees appearance   (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

Cindy said they died her hair blond last week.

Here is what I don't understand.  She had 31 days of freedom to work with her family on this and chose not to.  The other issue I have is that her visits with her attorney are not monitored.  Why doesn't she tell him what she wants her parents to know.  He would certainly have a pen and paper.  There are always excuses why she can't.  It is always doable, she just wants it her way.  She is in way over her head to be in control, imo.  She is so transparent, it's incredible.  I so wanted to find some truth because I want Caylee to be alive.

I am afraid George has gone over the edge, it is in his movements, his demeanor, and his actions, imo.  If he is trusting someone (who already did not show up) and that person/people are just jerking him around, they are really cruel and I hope they get locked up.

Exactly!  Her ex Jesse was even a cop.  If she couldn't tell her parents Caylee was missing, why not tell her buddy Jesse.  In 31 days I don't think she did ANYTHING to find Caylee.  Looking for her "kidnapper" in bars is ludicrous.  Like someone would steal her kid then go hang out where Casey is known to party.  BS  Just and excuse for her bad behavior on the pics.  If they did have a big blowout at the house on the 15th, I'm not even convinced George saw her on the 16th at all.  These people are in cover your azz mode, all of their theories are about 3 days behind the news.  They are making up excuses as they hear more unfavorable info.  Last week Cindy insinuated the pool was involved and it could have been an accident, this week they KNOW who has Caylee and have "people" watching them.  First story was Casey was a great mom until the pictures came out..the excuse was 1. they were old photos 2. she was looking in the bars for Caylee.  Gee, where have we heard the story of a kidnapper changing a childs appearance this past week??  These people are grabbing at straws to sound credible.  Which they are failing miserably at.  Honesty and truth could solve this mystery TODAY, if only any of them loved Caylee enough to tell.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: August 13, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »

Well, squatty wotty

friggin' doo doo!

Here is a quarter... go call somebody!

> Caylee was a model HUMAN.

If she is so freaking cooperative , why does she not tell them what happened to Caylee???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 13, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »

-George Anthony

P

coo coo coo cooo

I remember Barnie and I am 43...are you telling me I am over the hill?! 

No, but honey I've been up the hill and all the way down the other side.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 13, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 13, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »

there are no words carpe.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.