April 25, 2024, 03:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409368 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »

Here's some more Carpe

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129600500&query_data=1111111O&tax_year=2008

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #701 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

If Cindy left without talking, something is different.

Good observation!  When does Cindy pass up a chance to flap her jaws. 

> Halley's Comet

> After root canal

> After being warned by investigators to STFU

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »

According to Fox, roundtable being held because every time grandparents say something, they get tons of calls. They just want to clear things up.

I have a feeling we are going to be very disappointed in this press conference.  Think it's more nothing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »

The reason for the round table meeting is because everytime a member of the family speaks , they get tons of calls due to confusion ....no chit!!!

heard that

every time the a family member speaks the locals are calling and wondering why the hell they are not locking them up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

The reason for the round table meeting is because everytime a member of the family speaks , they get tons of calls due to confusion ....no chit!!!

heard that

every time the a family member speaks the locals are calling and wondering why the hell they are not locking them up.

IT IS SUCH A DISGRACE. A majority would already be locked already up for doing

precisely what Cindy did, and I think George too.

It is an effing DISGRACE. I am outraged. Enraged, eveeeen.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »

According to Fox, roundtable being held because every time grandparents say something, they get tons of calls. They just want to clear things up.

I have a feeling we are going to be very disappointed in this press conference.  Think it's more nothing.

Me too klaas.... I really did hear them say that was the reason for the conference...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »

wow...their taxes are cheap. Maybe I should move to Florida!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

FBI Checks 'Bodily Harm' Threats Against Missing Girl's Family
Girl's Mom Remains Jailed On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 12:58 pm EDT August 13, 2008
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EDT August 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of a missing Orlando girl as a national search for the child continues.

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George, said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem.

The Anthony family said they have received threats every day by letter, e-mail or phone.

Missing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on $500,000 bond.

Family Upset About 'Leaks'

Detectives continue to focus on three days in June that may be critical to finding the truth, Sheriff's office sources told Local 6.

Investigators are honing on June 16 as a time when something may have happened to Caylee.

On June 17, Caylee's mother, Casey, asked a neighbor to borrow a shovel and on June 18 a neighbor reported seeing Casey Anthony back a car up to the garage of the family's home.

It is something she did not normally do, Local 6 has learned.

Casey Anthony also apparently made a flurry of phone calls on June 17 and 18.

George Anthony was not happy about the timeline leak, fearing it could convince the public that Caylee is dead, Local 6's Tiffany Tift said.

"If that is what they want to do, that is fine," George Anthony said. "It is just a shame, you would think that in any type of investigation, no matter what is going on, you'd think certain things are going to be withheld. Finding my granddaughter -- that's what the whole thing is supposed to be for."

Billboard Moving Around State

George Anthony also said he will be driving a mobile billboard around Florida featuring his missing granddaughter

Anthony said he plans to go to Gainesville, Jacksonville and possibly even the Keys this week.

George Anthony said since he lost his job, driving a mobile billboard will be his full time job.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George, said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem.

Well, thank you for your pearls of wisdom... MISTER EFFING WIZARD!!!!!

------------------
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »

You know if they would stop talking to the media, I bet they would get less bodily harm threats. 

It is their continued babbling lies that makes people want to slap the taste out of their mouth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »

"If that is what they want to do, that is fine," George Anthony said. "It is just a shame, you would think that in any type of investigation, no matter what is going on, you'd think certain things are going to be withheld.

You mean witholding important info like saying  I KNOW WHO HAS HER, AND WE ARE WATCHING THEM?

Thanks again, George.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »

Sad that George has lost his job.

Casey is just destroying her whole family.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2008, 01:23:48 PM »

For real, ldstlou

I was just thinking about that...

This one lying hateful spiteful little snot has ruined so many lives!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, CAYLEE'S.

friends

family

CLUB FUSIAN

It is Joran and the Kalpoes of Aruba all over again.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2008, 01:24:09 PM »

Bugs me:
In the video of Casey getting arrested...as she is walking out handcuffed(with blue shirt on with hoodie attached).Casey seems to be basking in the glory of the attention...when she spots a man holding the door open...she almost smiles,gets a twinkle in her eye and puffs her chest out and.....does what I can only describe as"strutting and prancing".

Question:
In the Greta interview from last night that Carpe posted....part 2:
They are talking about Amy and her car,the reporter says something about when THEY found the resume in the car....what resume?Whose resume?

I saw that Karma. Was it Amy's resume with her address and phone on it that Cindy found and used to locate her?
MrsKub,I think Cindy stated that she called Amy when she got back from her trip to ask where Casey was.I don't know if Cindy already had Amy's number or if she got it off the resume(in who's car?)in THE car or what.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »

Carpe said             S N O T !!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2008, 01:32:08 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of a missing Orlando girl as a national search for the child continues.

The Anthony family said they have received threats every day by letter, e-mail or phone.

Detectives continue to focus on three days in June that may be critical to finding the truth, Sheriff's office sources told Local 6.

Investigators are honing on June 16 as a time when something may have happened to Caylee.

On June 17, Caylee's mother, Casey, asked a neighbor to borrow a shovel and on June 18 a neighbor reported seeing Casey Anthony back a car up to the garage of the family's home.

George Anthony was not happy about the timeline leak, fearing it could convince the public that Caylee is dead, Local 6's Tiffany Tift said.

"If that is what they want to do, that is fine," George Anthony said. "It is just a shame, you would think that in any type of investigation, no matter what is going on, you'd think certain things are going to be withheld. Finding my granddaughter -- that's what the whole thing is supposed to be for."

George Anthony also said he will be driving a mobile billboard around Florida featuring his missing granddaughter

Anthony said he plans to go to Gainesville, Jacksonville and possibly even the Keys this week.

George Anthony said since he lost his job, driving a mobile billboard will be his full time job.

I see that Curious Demented George welcomes the FBI's participation in looking into the people making threats against them, but not where his missing grand daughter is concerned.

and who fires a guy that has a missing grand daughter?

he wasn't fired - he QUIT

AND HOW MUCH DOES DRIVING A BILL BOARD AROUND ACTUALLY PAY???

HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO - BUT MOST OF THE TIME - DONATIONS ARE NOT USED AS YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

i wonder how hard it would be to drain an above ground pool with out neighbors noticing...im curious to see the anthonys water bill...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 13, 2008, 01:36:54 PM »

I see that Curious Demented George welcomes the FBI's participation in looking into the people making threats against them, but not where his missing grand daughter is concerned.

and who fires a guy that has a missing grand daughter?

he wasn't fired - he QUIT

AND HOW MUCH DOES DRIVING A BILL BOARD AROUND ACTUALLY PAY???

HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO - BUT MOST OF THE TIME - DONATIONS ARE NOT USED AS YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE.

I agree Rob.....this whole case if freakin nuts!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 13, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »

For real, ldstlou

I was just thinking about that...

This one lying hateful spiteful little snot has ruined so many lives!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, CAYLEE'S.

friends

family

CLUB FUSIAN

It is Joran and the Kalpoes of Aruba all over again.

you are right Carpe...she sits in her cell getting served 3 meals a day and reading...and her parents and brother are going through hell...and who knows where or what little Caylee has gone through.

Crap!!! Just found Anita's interview at RU..I am so pissed my hnds are shaking!!! I did not go to Natalee's thread yesterday...have to switch now...that one burns me 100 x's more than the Anthony interviews!!!

AAAHHHHH...the nerve of that wench..ok...switching to the correct thread//sorry for the rant!!

IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: August 13, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »

I just want to share a pretty neat site with everyone.

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

It's free and does pretty good criminal background checks on names. You don't need any info but the name.

Thanks for the link. I noticed I don't gets hits on infraction/people that I expect in Maryland or Virginia. Odd. But I got hits for Arizona.

Just my .02
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.