April 25, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409413 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: August 13, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »

maybe grampa found more than gas cans in the trunk on the 24th

I've been thinking that also!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: August 13, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »

in the interview with greta, cindy anthony put her hand on georges leg and looks very worried when he starts to tell greta about the gas can event...she even finished his sentence saying "and there were the gas cans", or something like that....i fully expected to hear him say, "and there was caylee's body...weird.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: August 13, 2008, 03:07:53 PM »

TJ just called and I can share with you some good news.

if you remember a few nights ago I said there would be some good news in the near future.

well, it's only about two or so weeks away now and it's moving forward.

Everyone here will be thrilled at what's coming. I can't reveal exactly what it is, but as I said - It's truly dynamic. This is something totally brand new and will make a huge difference for missing persons and the bloggers and posters AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THOSE MISSING THEIR LOVED ONES.

I'll keep ya posted.

I may be going to Atlanta to meet with TJ relatively soon.

So, it's all moving forward, and THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »

ldstlou:  Yes, I know exactly what you wanted to call her.  I hate that stupid, sorry excuse for a mother myself.  I hope her guilt and shame are eating her alive!

still reading the thread at RU..looks like renee wrote the article and renho took the pics...I should have known.

I try to avoid RU as much as possible.  That place is emotionally unhealthy regarding their collective thoughts on the NH case.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 13, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »

if you remember a few nights ago I said there would be some good news in the near future.

Everyone here will be thrilled at what's coming. I can't reveal exactly what it is, but as I said - It's truly dynamic. This is something totally brand new and will make a huge difference for missing persons and the bloggers and posters AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THOSE MISSING THEIR LOVED ONES.

I'll keep ya posted.

I'd like to say I'm holding my breath, but honestly, I don't think I can hold it that long.  I'll just do my best to be patient and wait for the news.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 13, 2008, 03:11:56 PM »

in the interview with greta, cindy anthony put her hand on georges leg and looks very worried when he starts to tell greta about the gas can event...she even finished his sentence saying "and there were the gas cans", or something like that....i fully expected to hear him say, "and there was caylee's body...weird.

something just nags me about that story.....says he needed some tool in the trunk.....maybe he smelled the decomposition odor and used that as an excuse to look in the trunk....of course it's possible Caylee wasn't in the trunk by then.
She ditches the car 3 days later and tells Tony her father is going to take care of it, and take it to repair shop.......
George always has "stories" instead of answers....always creating stories like he thinks it will be more believable....people add lots of details when they are not telling the truth

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #766 on: August 13, 2008, 03:13:23 PM »

Ok, horrible thought, please dont slam me.  What if Casey discovered the baby was sexually abused by family member and has taken her out of harms way, and is protecting her family by saying nothing.  Dont be mad, these things happen.

Always...I had same thought...but in my scenario...Casy got realy pissed and took it out on Caylee....I know I have some realy sick thoughts cross through my mind...but I still feel/think that George is Dad Daddy.....hmmmmmmmmm...and Cindy knows that too...that's why Caylee was *her* baby not Casy's...in Cindy's mind....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: August 13, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

wench - look at it this way - you will be one of the first people to know what it is. 

I think the wait will be well worth it.

+++

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: August 13, 2008, 03:14:44 PM »

something just nags me about that story.....says he needed some tool in the trunk.....maybe he smelled the decomposition odor and used that as an excuse to look in the trunk....of course it's possible Caylee wasn't in the trunk by then.
She ditches the car 3 days later and tells Tony her father is going to take care of it, and take it to repair shop.......
George always has "stories" instead of answers....always creating stories like he thinks it will be more believable....people add lots of details when they are not telling the truth

i agree 100% about all the extra details...by the end of the interview i wanted to shake cindy...she must have had a million things to say, yet she said NOTHING at all...it was crazy how much she rambled on..
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: August 13, 2008, 03:15:28 PM »

well i certainly screwed up those quotes

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 13, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »

I'll keep ya posted.

That's such wonderful news Rob.

Can I ask if this is something that would apply to preventative loss or locating?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 13, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »

Has George said WHERE he got the information about the people he is having people watch? 

Did he just ohhhhh pick someone out?  Did the information come from Casey?(Yeah I believe that)  Was it a tip?

What just kills me about this family is that they think they can do their OWN investigation and do it better that LE & the FBI.

<snip>

Kimmy...he pulled it out of his ass...along with every thing else that has spewed from his mouth...jmoo

Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 13, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

I thought he just had a "gut feeling" that Casey had stolen the gas and used the tool as a ploy to get in the trunk and see for himself.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 13, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »

That is what I think....Now George has to cover for both his daughters......and his grandaughter....ewwww....did I say that?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: August 13, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »

after George was busted in the gas can *embellishment* (cough), any law enforcement officer worth his salt would be taking a second look at George.

All LE knows that family member often cover for other family members and George gave them a look they probably weren't expecting.

so, if he's involved in the disappearance, the death / murder or has any role at all, the police are going to eventually figure it out. And he'll get what's coming to him.

interesting that someone posted that there doesn't seem to be any prints on the cans - if that's true - they were in his possession and one could conclude he wiped them all down.

+++

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 13, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »

wench - look at it this way - you will be one of the first people to know what it is. 

I think the wait will be well worth it.

I learned a long time ago that this is the place to be to get information.  What a great bunch-o-monkeys!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: August 13, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »

mrskub,
that's their problem....all their feelings are in their guts....not a d@mn feeling in their hearts!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: August 13, 2008, 03:26:14 PM »

Where is this latest interview with rambling rose, I mean Cindy?  Is that what the press conf. was about?  I seemed to have missed all of it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: August 13, 2008, 03:27:59 PM »

I'll keep ya posted.

That's such wonderful news Rob.

Can I ask if this is something that would apply to preventative loss or locating?

sure you can ask misses, it's just hard to answer at this time because I don't know all of the answers. I'm not sure all of the parameters have been established.

I just hope it includes Troll Spray 

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 13, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »

Where is this latest interview with rambling rose, I mean Cindy?  Is that what the press conf. was about?  I seemed to have missed all of it.

LMAO.... rambling rose..... I love it....!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.