March 28, 2024, 04:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407881 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #780 on: August 13, 2008, 03:29:34 PM »

after George was busted in the gas can *embellishment* (cough), any law enforcement officer worth his salt would be taking a second look at George.

All LE knows that family member often cover for other family members and George gave them a look they probably weren't expecting.

so, if he's involved in the disappearance, the death / murder or has any role at all, the police are going to eventually figure it out. And he'll get what's coming to him.

interesting that someone posted that there doesn't seem to be any prints on the cans - if that's true - they were in his possession and one could conclude he wiped them all down.

Yep Rob...I posted that *after* someone else..(sorry can't remember who...but Thank You for posting it)...posted that LE dusted the 2 gas cans for prints and did not find *ANY*...

I think good ole' George wiped them really really really good....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: August 13, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

after George was busted in the gas can *embellishment* (cough), any law enforcement officer worth his salt would be taking a second look at George.

All LE knows that family member often cover for other family members and George gave them a look they probably weren't expecting.

so, if he's involved in the disappearance, the death / murder or has any role at all, the police are going to eventually figure it out. And he'll get what's coming to him.

interesting that someone posted that there doesn't seem to be any prints on the cans - if that's true - they were in his possession and one could conclude he wiped them all down.

Yep Rob...I posted that *after* someone else..(sorry can't remember who...but Thank You for posting it)...posted that LE dusted the 2 gas cans for prints and did not find *ANY*...

Des

I thought that it was reported that there where many prints on the cans? Has this since been changed? Man that's a pretty bad implication.

Just my .02
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: August 13, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

Des

Hi Des, it's interesting because Cindy alerted everyone that there would be "other" prints on them . .

so, how did it go from multiple prints to include George, Casey, maybe Cindy and some still unknown's, to ZERO if they were not wiped down.

George still has to explain this to the police if it's true. I don't think the real story has been told yet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 13, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »

What would provoke Casey's volatile temper?

1.  HER MOTHER :  It is obvious the two have a love/hate relationship with an emphasis on the hate.  Cindy knows how to push her buttons and vice-versa.  I think Cindy, consciously or unconsciously, made Casey feel like a lousy mother and a loser.  Things came to a head between them, probably not for the first time, around Father's Day.  I think Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee if Casey did not shape up.  Casey decided that she would deprive Cindy of the child and left with Caylee.

2.  CAYLEE :  An immature, self-centered person with a bad temper has no business with a child.  I think Caylee started to whine and cry for her Grandmother, who spoiled her rotten.  She probably missed George and Cindy, her room with all those toys, the house with the pool, etc and wanted to go home.  At that moment, nothing would make Casey madder than having her daughter begging to go home to Cindy. 

3.  BEING A LOSER :  In spite of her beauty (and I do think she is pretty) and sociability and apparent popularity, Casey knew that she was a single mom without a high school diploma and could not get or hold a decent job or take care of herself or her daughter.  She was completely dependent on her parents, her friends and her ability to steal or con people.  She could not take responsibility for her own life or mistakes, but in her heart, she knew that she had failed in so many ways.

4.  REJECTION :  Cindy probably treated Caylee like a little princess and Miss Perfect until Casey got pregnant and failed in other ways, such as not finishing high school, losing a job, etc.  Then Caylee was born and Cindy had a new object of her affection.  Everything shifted from Casey to Caylee...all the love and praise and attention.  A jealous and insecure person who has been indulged all her life cannot stand to be rejected.

Just my opinion...I could be wrong.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: August 13, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

Shades of Lee and Jackie Peterson.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: August 13, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

Hudsunn I think that is a fair analysis based on what is known about that family.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #786 on: August 13, 2008, 03:46:50 PM »

Des

Hi Des, it's interesting because Cindy alerted everyone that there would be "other" prints on them . .

so, how did it go from multiple prints to include George, Casey, maybe Cindy and some still unknown's, to ZERO if they were not wiped down.

George still has to explain this to the police if it's true. I don't think the real story has been told yet.
OK,I think there is some confusion here.
George filed the report at around 10:00 am on the 24th of June,police come out and in the report he says he dusted for prints inside the shed and came up with nothing.He couldn't have dusted the gas cans because they were still in Casey's trunk at that time....later that day George got the cans out of Casey's trunk.

The only thing I ever heard about dusting the cans for prints was from Cindy....who said there were other prints on them besides Casey's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 13, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

Hudsunn,

You said:

(and I do think she is pretty)

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I think when she smiles she resembles a horse.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 13, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »

Des

OK,I think there is some confusion here.
George filed the report at around 10:00 am on the 24th of June,police come out and in the report he says he dusted for prints inside the shed and came up with nothing.He couldn't have dusted the gas cans because they were still in Casey's trunk at that time....later that day George got the cans out of Casey's trunk.

The only thing I ever heard about dusting the cans for prints was from Cindy....who said there were other prints on them besides Casey's.

That's my recollection too Karma.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: August 13, 2008, 04:00:29 PM »

Idstlou,  I'm going back a few nights where on TV Cindy was being interviewed as she was walking and the reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about her babysitter and Cindy's reply was "She talked about her puppy."  The reported asked again and again Cindy replied "She talked about her puppy."  When I find the link for ya I'll post it.
Yep,I remember that Kippy.Cindy said Caylee only talked about the babysitter's puppy when a reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about the babysitter Zenaida.

Hmm you got me thinking was George out of work all this time when Cindy was working?
Was anyone home after an hour or so after Mommy left with Caylee drove around an hour came back to the house.

Caylee only talked about the babysitter's puppy maybe Caylee was left home alone with the dogs.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: August 13, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »

Now that is funny......

of course, of course ...
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 13, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

No offense to horses intended.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: August 13, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »

ok here's something to ponder -

we all know George has been making some rather outlandish statements (to say the least) and in light of what we all know (no Amber Alert, no formal searches for Caylee, no description of the car, Zenaida being cleared - (I could go on here, but we all know the list, so I'll just skip it and move to the next part).

why is George doing what he is doing?

it looks pretty bad on the surface, but there must be a motivating factor, because there always is.

he is
 a. delusional
 b. convinced Caylee was kidnapped and alive
 c. involved in a cover-up
 d. involved in a death and is screwing with the investigation
 e. just can't keep his mouth shut and is prone to say anything
 f. saw a chance to cash in on the reward fund
 g. just can't believe his daughter is involved in the death of his granddaughter
 h. is involved in a cover-up, but not a death and his nuts are in a vice
 i. set this whole thing up and Caylee is alive and it's a hoax
 j. mad as a hatter
 k. all of the above

please feel free to add.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #793 on: August 13, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »

Rob...when you and TJ get together...you are both Welcome to come to my humble abode....nothing fancy...but the Food and Wine will be superb..if so...I need a small list...if any...of food allergies....and wine preferences...and what country cigars too...Des:-)

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: August 13, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

Rob...when you and TJ get together...you are both Welcome to come to my humble abode....nothing fancy...but the Food and Wine will be superb..if so...I need a small list...if any...of food allergies....and wine preferences...and what country cigars too...Des:-)

that's so kind of you Des.

of course I'll stop to see you. 

+++

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 13, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

Rob,

I don't think George is stupid. I think he is looking ahead to a jury trial. And what better way to start planting the seed of "Reasonable Doubt" in the future jury pool.

Sly like a fox.

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 13, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »

Rob,

Be prepared!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e3dTOJi0o

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 13, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »

ok here's something to ponder -

we all know George has been making some rather outlandish statements (to say the least) and in light of what we all know (no Amber Alert, no formal searches for Caylee, no description of the car, Zenaida being cleared - (I could go on here, but we all know the list, so I'll just skip it and move to the next part).

why is George doing what he is doing?

it looks pretty bad on the surface, but there must be a motivating factor, because there always is.

he is
 a. delusional
 b. convinced Caylee was kidnapped and alive
 c. involved in a cover-up
 d. involved in a death and is screwing with the investigation
 e. just can't keep his mouth shut and is prone to say anything
 f. saw a chance to cash in on the reward fund
 g. just can't believe his daughter is involved in the death of his granddaughter
 h. is involved in a cover-up, but not a death and his nuts are in a vice
 i. set this whole thing up and Caylee is alive and it's a hoax
 j. mad as a hatter
 k. all of the above

please feel free to add.

l. unable to let himself believe his daughter killed his grandchild because that's too horrible to think about.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 13, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »

Sled Dog, that is so funny.  I actually did operate one of those at the bank I worked at when I was 18 - it was hard!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: August 13, 2008, 04:26:28 PM »

Rob,

Be prepared!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e3dTOJi0o

lmao 

I'll call Bell South and have her phone disconnected before I arrive

good one Sleddogs

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.