April 19, 2024, 03:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409152 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2008, 03:52:04 PM »

Good Afternoon All...

Is it OK to post someone's comment from another blog site on here ?

Any special rules?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »

Good Afternoon All...

Any special rules?

TIA

i hope it is, I just did it about 12 posts back!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

Back, and sent. If you emailed me or posted you wanted it and didn't get an email in the next 5min or so let me know.

Got it thank you.Great job
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2008, 03:58:39 PM »

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked.

"I really can't get into that with you," George said.

"Are there people out there who can help you find these people?" Nail asked.

"Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said.

"You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked.

"Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

I find myself typeless.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »

Back, and sent. If you emailed me or posted you wanted it and didn't get an email in the next 5min or so let me know.

IMurSTAR - can you e-mail me?  smkimmy53@hotmail.com    TIA

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2008, 03:58:49 PM »

Good Afternoon All...

Any special rules?

TIA

LOL...I'll take that as a yes...actually I had you and Rob in mind when I read this, since you are good with the maps..

Posted by: Esther | August 07, 2008 at 04:49 PM
has anyone let authorities know about the link between the mystery nannies past "know addresses" and the links they provide on an actual map?
because something forms.

This is from investigation.discovery.com.....web site

Maybe this is old news to you but it caught my eye..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2008, 04:02:28 PM »

Good Afternoon All...

Any special rules?

TIA

LOL...I'll take that as a yes...actually I had you and Rob in mind when I read this, since you are good with the maps..

has anyone let authorities know about the link between the mystery nannies past "know addresses" and the links they provide on an actual map?
because something forms.

I tried to find a reply to this or a map but I couldn't...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2008, 04:06:05 PM »

I find myself typeless.

he'll probably find himself kidnapped

I have to say - whatever he's on, me doesn't want any of it - it causes massive delusions.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said.

"You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked.

"Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

I find myself typeless.

Me too, Sweetie. And just think, this man was LE. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »

Hello, everyone.  I am new, but thought I would post my opinions on some recent developments.  First, a Fox reporter said today that the public was becoming "increasingly hostile" to the family due to the lies and changed stories.  By hostile, I don't think he meant threatening, just not inclined to believe them and rather disgusted with their behavior.  I heard Cindy say they got "threats everyday," and since they put their phone numbers and email addresses out there, that may be true.  Publicity attracts all kinds of attention, positive and negative.  However, they do not seem fearful for their lives or safety.  Indeed, they go around town by themselves from time to time and have no protection at their home.  George said that he hoped someone might see him on his little road trip and run up to the car and return Caylee to him.  Does that sound like someone who is afraid for his own life or safety or who expects the mysterious group who has Caylee to harm him?  No.  It sounds like a lot of baloney.  I find it hard to believe that George and Cindy have in any way swallowed Casey's story about the babysitter taking Caylee out of love for the child or the "people" taking Casey for some awful reason.  And I no longer think they are in any kind of denial, if they ever were.  I think they are trying to preserve their own names now.  Cindy just does not want to admit that her family is as dysfunctional and splintered as it obviously is and has been for some time.  As for the visits, I do not think that the lawyer is forbidding the visits with family.  And I do not think it is because the visits are recorded.  I think there is a rift between the parents and Lee and Casey now.  She is probably angry that they have not gotten the bond money together.  These are my opinions, and I could be wrong.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »

because something forms.

[/quote]

I tried to find a reply to this or a map but I couldn't...
[/quote]

So, this person seems to be saying ZFG from Sawgrass... her

address history... when matched up with known addresses that

have been made public in this case.... start to form a pattern?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »

Hello and welcome to SM, Hudsunn!

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

Hello, everyone.  I am new, but thought I would post my opinions on some recent developments.  First, a Fox reporter said today that the public was becoming "increasingly hostile" to the family due to the lies and changed stories.  By hostile, I don't think he meant threatening, just not inclined to believe them and rather disgusted with their behavior.  I heard Cindy say they got "threats everyday," and since they put their phone numbers and email addresses out there, that may be true.  Publicity attracts all kinds of attention, positive and negative.  However, they do not seem fearful for their lives or safety.  Indeed, they go around town by themselves from time to time and have no protection at their home.  George said that he hoped someone might see him on his little road trip and run up to the car and return Caylee to him.  Does that sound like someone who is afraid for his own life or safety or who expects the mysterious group who has Caylee to harm him?  No.  It sounds like a lot of baloney.  I find it hard to believe that George and Cindy have in any way swallowed Casey's story about the babysitter taking Caylee out of love for the child or the "people" taking Casey for some awful reason.  And I no longer think they are in any kind of denial, if they ever were.  I think they are trying to preserve their own names now.  Cindy just does not want to admit that her family is as dysfunctional and splintered as it obviously is and has been for some time.  As for the visits, I do not think that the lawyer is forbidding the visits with family.  And I do not think it is because the visits are recorded.  I think there is a rift between the parents and Lee and Casey now.  She is probably angry that they have not gotten the bond money together.  These are my opinions, and I could be wrong.

Welcome Hudsunn. I think you're on the ball with this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

Me too, Sweetie. And just think, this man was LE. 

hey misses, how would you feel knowing you were sitting in jail based on this idiot's testimony,

and

knowing now that this imbecile doesn't know his ass from missing child.

I WANT THIS WHOLE CLAN OF WHACK-JOBS LOCKED UP - NOW

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »

I find myself typeless.

LMAO!!  I thought that said "topless". 

Now, what the heck did he just say?   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

Can anyone picture George as a policeman or detective at any point in his life?  He seems to have no authority.  His wife and daughter push him around and the media intimidates and confuses him.  Maybe that is why he did not stay a policeman very long.  I can see him being a meter maid, but that is about it.  I don't mean to be cruel.  But he seems so timid.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

Can anyone picture George as a policeman or detective at any point in his life?  He seems to have no authority.  His wife and daughter push him around and the media intimidates and confuses him.  Maybe that is why he did not stay a policeman very long.  I can see him being a meter maid, but that is about it.  I don't mean to be cruel.  But he seems so timid.

There is a word for that kind of man...but if I say it I will have to write myself in my own book.  Rolling Eyes
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »

Too much estrogen in his house!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »

Lala, does it start with pw?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »

IN MY OPINION, this would already be over except for the fact that the LE have to deal with two more psychopaths named George and Cindy and a eunuch named Lee.

it's hard to factor in a family of people who lie their asses totally off at every turn, destroy evidence, use donations for God knows what, meet with psychics because they believe that is a form of law enforcement that can replace the FBI, drive around town toting a billboard while playing the music of the Good Humor man, ask for gift cards, think Hooter's girls are appropriate to have a benefit for a missing child. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.