April 20, 2024, 02:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409184 times)
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 13, 2008, 04:32:04 PM »

l. unable to let himself believe his daughter killed his grandchild because that's too horrible to think about.

That, and sob stories from his daughter. (mo)

Whatever personal opinions I might have about George and Cindy, I do believe they were not involved in a death.

Cindy would not have made the 911 calls.

George would not have reported the gas can theft.

jmo

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: August 13, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »

Was there a press confrence or roundtable meeting?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »

Was there a press confrence or roundtable meeting?

Yes, there was...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 13, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »

ok here's something to ponder -

we all know George has been making some rather outlandish statements (to say the least) and in light of what we all know (no Amber Alert, no formal searches for Caylee, no description of the car, Zenaida being cleared - (I could go on here, but we all know the list, so I'll just skip it and move to the next part).

why is George doing what he is doing?

it looks pretty bad on the surface, but there must be a motivating factor, because there always is.

he is
 a. delusional
 b. convinced Caylee was kidnapped and alive
 c. involved in a cover-up
 d. involved in a death and is screwing with the investigation
 e. just can't keep his mouth shut and is prone to say anything
 f. saw a chance to cash in on the reward fund
 g. just can't believe his daughter is involved in the death of his granddaughter
 h. is involved in a cover-up, but not a death and his nuts are in a vice
 i. set this whole thing up and Caylee is alive and it's a hoax
 j. mad as a hatter
 k. all of the above

please feel free to add.
Rob, I agree there must be some motivating factor to George's movements these past days.  Not sure if it is just plain stupidity or some other ominous reason.(driving all over the place so a particular spot so no ONE place is obvious)
It seems the family can't get a handle on what would best serve Caylee's interest in finding or recovering her. 
What does Cindy think of all this?
Has George really convinced himself that there are people who have Caylee and this will be an effective way to scare the begeezus out of them?  You'd think other cops and folks Geo. speaks of, would not support
this mission he is on.
I pick (c) possibly after the fact.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

caylee marie anthony update fox cindy & george speak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znl5aVN36OM

Live Desk update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oYWkpP1Ogk

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »

Can someone please tell me the last time TONY seen Caylee..Did we ever get that figured out?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »

Thank you Carpe.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »

maybe George couldn't take the drama anymore and told Granny, it's either her (Casey) or me....one of us had to go.....the big blow out Father's Day, and Granny told Casey she had to leave Caylee until she had a real job, with a real paycheck...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »

l. unable to let himself believe his daughter killed his grandchild because that's too horrible to think about.

That, and sob stories from his daughter. (mo)

Whatever personal opinions I might have about George and Cindy, I do believe they were not involved in a death.

Cindy would not have made the 911 calls.

George would not have reported the gas can theft.

jmo

I completely agree. They are guilty of being ignorant, and loving their daughter Casey to a fault.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »

Can someone please tell me the last time TONY seen Caylee..Did we ever get that figured out?

I think it was June 2nd or 3rd, at the pool at his apt.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

I remember the same, June 2nd or 3rd at the pool. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:23 PM »

I think George goes out with the rolling billboard to get out of that house of horrors

I wouldn't be surprised if goes "missing" at some point.....the kidnappers might need a babysitter

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2008, 05:10:38 PM »

Thanks  thats what I thought but I was Just readin a transcript from Greta and it said that Tony's friend the one that lived with him Dj said Caylee was at the apartment on the 13th and that Casey left and came back this time without Caylee. Thats 2 days before fathers day.

snip
COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?

WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.

So is the "they remember" Tony and Dj??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »

George gives me the overall impression of a guy who doesn't sit still for long. He may have retired but possibly worked another job(this I am not sure about), the Anthony yard is well maintained, he talks about doing work on the car (that wedge thing he needed from the back of Casey's car to keep it from rolling while he did work), maybe he helped with Caylee's care...... I would imagine sitting still under the circumstances -Caylee missing, would leave to much time to think......he is trying to help. I imagine he is torn. He doesn't see that much of what he does and says is not appropriate and doesn't make sense. Perfect example is his when he talks about his" friends " out looking for Caylee.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: August 13, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »

George gives me the overall impression of a guy who doesn't sit still for long. He may have retired but possibly worked another job(this I am not sure about), the Anthony yard is well maintained, he talks about doing work on the car (that wedge thing he needed from the back of Casey's car to keep it from rolling while he did work), maybe he helped with Caylee's care...... I would imagine sitting still under the circumstances -Caylee missing, would leave to much time to think......he is trying to help. I imagine he is torn. He doesn't see that much of what he does and says is not appropriate and doesn't make sense. Perfect example is his when he talks about his" friends " out looking for Caylee.

Me too bb.... I also agree with you that George and Cindy are guilty of loving their daughter to a fault as Jackie and Lee Peterson were guilty of loving their son Scott to a fault. I would not want to have to walk a mile in their shoes...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #815 on: August 13, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »

Idstlou,  I'm going back a few nights where on TV Cindy was being interviewed as she was walking and the reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about her babysitter and Cindy's reply was "She talked about her puppy."  The reported asked again and again Cindy replied "She talked about her puppy."  When I find the link for ya I'll post it.
Yep,I remember that Kippy.Cindy said Caylee only talked about the babysitter's puppy when a reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about the babysitter Zenaida.

Hmm you got me thinking was George out of work all this time when Cindy was working?
Was anyone home after an hour or so after Mommy left with Caylee drove around an hour came back to the house.

Caylee only talked about the babysitter's puppy maybe Caylee was left home alone with the dogs.

As far as I have read and heard George started a new job the monday or tuesday before Casey was arrested.I have no idea where George worked before that but they did say in Greta interviews that June 24th George went to work at 2:30.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: August 13, 2008, 05:22:49 PM »

Rob - email

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: August 13, 2008, 05:24:21 PM »

Me too bb.... I also agree with you that George and Cindy are guilty of loving their daughter to a fault as Jackie and Lee Peterson were guilty of loving their son Scott to a fault. I would not want to have to walk a mile in their shoes...

The Peterson's are a good example too. I would only pray that I would be able to see right from wrong and do what is right. I think initially when Cindy made the 911 calls she was "doing the right thing" ...........

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »

Thanks  thats what I thought but I was Just readin a transcript from Greta and it said that Tony's friend the one that lived with him Dj said Caylee was at the apartment on the 13th and that Casey left and came back this time without Caylee. Thats 2 days before fathers day.

snip
COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?

WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.

So is the "they remember" Tony and Dj??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

so who was the babysitter on Friday????!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #819 on: August 13, 2008, 05:32:54 PM »

The Peterson's are a good example too. I would only pray that I would be able to see right from wrong and do what is right. I think initially when Cindy made the 911 calls she was "doing the right thing" ...........
Actually the peterscum parent's are doing exactly what the Anthony parent's are doing right now....trying to impede an investigation and trying to poison a possible jury pool.In fact the peterscum parents are STILL playing thier game with all of their"my monster scum son is innocent of murdering his wife and own baby"bull caca.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.