April 26, 2024, 08:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409458 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #920 on: August 13, 2008, 10:57:06 PM »

Rob
This guy can't be lying, he is on national television.  He is doing this of his free will...How stupid is he if he is lying?

his eye movements seem to indicate he was lying at some times - not all, just some.

how stoopid can he be???

he worked at Fusian 

everyone hates that joint 

Rob,  he quit Fusion at some point. I don't see him lying at all.  I see he was pissed at being betrayed, by believe the bitch and is now getting the truth out, from his perspective.  I believe he is the most credible person interviewed yet! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: August 13, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

Interresting that no call to brother Lee, the one Casey is supposed to be so close to. 

Why does it say "Mom Home" instead of just 'Home" ? 
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 13, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »

Holy Freekin Cow.  I gotta say .. the roommate is pretty credible and there is a reason the boy toy has not been interviewed by ANYONE.

Sure, he may have thrown the bf (tony) a bone and avoided a few questions for the sake of there relationship but you have to admit..........he is a bit freaked out.

I think Tony is a witness for the prosecution.

My husband is slightly buying into the fact that some one has Caylee, yet he has not been following the case like me.. all consumed, nevertheless, ... who the freak knows....I am still going with the her not being alive.

Then there is the fact that his (my husband) daughter was missing in PCB for like 3 hours and we drove IMMEDIATELY straight there to get her.  Luckily safe .. with in weeks of Natalee missing..talk about hitting home.........

He (my husband) can not fathom like most, that anyone is capable of such.....
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 13, 2008, 10:58:06 PM »

OH YEAH, ZANNY as g'ma said she called her.  Now let me get this straight.  I'm assuming a "Nanny" would charge for taking care of her over night, every night (hhmm, Casey no job), but yet she could have left her at g'parents for free, in her own room, in her bed.  OH, but that makes too much sense.   Freakin' LIAR!

That's what I've always said--there's no way Casey was part of the nanny-hiring demographic. I know that demographic--they're working moms with careers and designer strollers. High school dropouts do not employ "nannies;" and the fact that she claims to have had a nanny is annoying and ostentatious, in my opinion. (Those are the least of her sins, though).
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 13, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

I'm with Rob, lock the whole damn loony bin family up NOW!  Start beating the truth out of them with a big pointy stick!  These people make me effing sick. There are right up there with the VanDerSloots, if that is at all possible.  Can't wait to see the smirk on her face as she's sitting on trial.  Maybe the more friends of hers, or ex-friends, come out and say what they know, the family won't be able to take it anymore.  Maybe casey won't be able to take all the negative stories about her and she'll crack.  I don't know, she needs cracked, up alongside the head.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 13, 2008, 11:00:21 PM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

Interresting that no call to brother Lee, the one Casey is supposed to be so close to. 

Why does it say "Mom Home" instead of just 'Home" ? 

PROBABLY CAUSE ONLY CINDY OWNS THE HOME>>>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: August 13, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »

Rob
This guy can't be lying, he is on national television.  He is doing this of his free will...How stupid is he if he is lying?

his eye movements seem to indicate he was lying at some times - not all, just some.

how stoopid can he be???

he worked at Fusian 

everyone hates that joint 

Rob,  he quit Fusion at some point. I don't see him lying at all.  I see he was pissed at being betrayed, by believe the bitch and is now getting the truth out, from his perspective.  I believe he is the most credible person interviewed yet! 

I felt he was not as truthful as he could have been during the segment discussing Tony and if Tony minded Caylee being around.

Hopefully Carpe grabbed it and you can see it again - I think you will see his eyes are closing as if he does not want to answer those questions. He doesn't do it with all the questions, just some - those are the ones I am referring to.

good to see you Di - hope you are well.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 13, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »

OH YEAH, ZANNY as g'ma said she called her.  Now let me get this straight.  I'm assuming a "Nanny" would charge for taking care of her over night, every night (hhmm, Casey no job), but yet she could have left her at g'parents for free, in her own room, in her bed.  OH, but that makes too much sense.   Freakin' LIAR!

That's what I've always said--there's no way Casey was part of the nanny-hiring demographic. I know that demographic--they're working moms with careers and designer strollers. High school dropouts do not employ "nannies;" and the fact that she claims to have had a nanny is annoying and ostentatious, in my opinion. (Those are the least of

I hate to ask this again, but are there drop in baby sitting places in malls there??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 13, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »

There's one at the mall down the street from me, called Clown Town I think....

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 13, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »

That's what I've always said--there's no way Casey was part of the nanny-hiring demographic. I know that demographic--they're working moms with careers and designer strollers. High school dropouts do not employ "nannies;" and the fact that she claims to have had a nanny is annoying and ostentatious, in my opinion. (Those are the least of

I hate to ask this again, but are there drop in baby sitting places in malls there??

Drop in baby sitting places at a mall opened all night?  Never heard of that.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 13, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »

That's what I've always said--there's no way Casey was part of the nanny-hiring demographic. I know that demographic--they're working moms with careers and designer strollers. High school dropouts do not employ "nannies;" and the fact that she claims to have had a nanny is annoying and ostentatious, in my opinion. (Those are the least of her sins, though).

I totally agree about the whole "Nanny" thing.  I CAN't afford a "nanny".  Is that the new PC term for babysitter.  But even so, how could she afford even a babysitter and why would she need one with no job anyways?    This is all BS and I think Clint gave a very clear view of what she was up to.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: August 13, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »

well, I'm getting to bed... and kicking the dog on the way up - just kidding

good nite all

see you tomorrow.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: August 13, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »

I totally agree with you Rob about the Tony cover part, but you got to admit..the big picture as that he (Tony) was hooked up with a lying nut. 

JMO, but I think he didnt want to tarnish Tony but wanted to make a point that the crazy bitch is a liar....

What about that whole chit (cubee's word ..lol) about the bio dad dying on the way to the party ...WTF.  LIAR CMFC.  Dont even ask me what that stands for I will get banned..........
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: August 13, 2008, 11:08:22 PM »

I don't think the drop in sitters would be open at midnight. 

The phone is in Cindy's name, obviously. 

I guess, I just think Clint was telling the truth.  You could be right about him not wanting to say anything about Tony, but Clint would be a fool to lie about this at this point.  When they finally start filling up the cells, even the liars could get a bed.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 13, 2008, 11:09:36 PM »

Hey guys....been behind the 8 ball here for the past 2 days and if this it has come up before I apologize but..... has anyone seen this post yet?  I saw it on the Anderson Cooper website under comments ....

Ronald F. Morgan   August 13th, 2008 4:30 pm ET

Caylee Anthony was introduced to myself on a construction job as being the daughter of another woman in march of this year. At the time I ask her how old she was and she said 2&1/2. I commented about the tattoo on her hand and her mother said she loves them. This job was in tampa and this woman lives in pinellas county, I think clearwater. A couple of days before she brought the little girl to the job site she showed me two pictures on her cell phone of caylee two of the same photoes seen on t.v. and said this is my daughter. If somebody will contact me I will be glad to tell them where to find this woman.

Again ... if posted previously I apologize!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 13, 2008, 11:10:15 PM »

Personally, I have never seen one of those drop in sitter thingys.  They don't have them here where I live.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 13, 2008, 11:10:46 PM »

I should say, Clint gave a very clear view, with even the little he knew.  He admitted to seeing her at fusion having fun while Caylee was missing and how Caylee was supposedly  at g'parents per Casey, when we know that's a lie.  He was able to confirm her lies, by default of just knowing and talking to her.  You could tell, he was even somewhat attached to Caylee and is shocked at Casey's display of being a good mother, then lack of concern when she was missing.  I think he is in shock.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 13, 2008, 11:11:48 PM »

Im going to bed too.  Ill kick the neighbors dog???? Good night youall...

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 13, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »

Hey guys....been behind the 8 ball here for the past 2 days and if this it has come up before I apologize but..... has anyone seen this post yet?  I saw it on the Anderson Cooper website under comments ....

Ronald F. Morgan   August 13th, 2008 4:30 pm ET

Caylee Anthony was introduced to myself on a construction job as being the daughter of another woman in march of this year. At the time I ask her how old she was and she said 2&1/2. I commented about the tattoo on her hand and her mother said she loves them. This job was in tampa and this woman lives in pinellas county, I think clearwater. A couple of days before she brought the little girl to the job site she showed me two pictures on her cell phone of caylee two of the same photoes seen on t.v. and said this is my daughter. If somebody will contact me I will be glad to tell them where to find this woman.

Again ... if posted previously I apologize!

I have never heard that .... Some one tell him who to contact........

Put up or shut up time..............
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 13, 2008, 11:14:26 PM »

good chance it's fake cuz there is no contact info unless there is a way it is kept private on Coop's site .... besides why wouldn't this dude just contact police UNLESS ... they are swamped with leads and he feels they are not getting to his fast enuff so he is reaching out anywhere he can .... dunno

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.