April 25, 2024, 05:29:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409378 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #940 on: August 13, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

Personally, I have never seen one of those drop in sitter thingys.  They don't have them here where I live.

She couldn't afford a babysitter without a job.  Caylee was just gone, an no longer a concern to Casey, however that may be.  It'd be different if she left her at g'parents, but she wasn't.  Hell, her parents paid for EVERYTHING, as they admitted, which is a big mistake.  She needed to learn to become independent period, not coddled because she had a baby.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #941 on: August 13, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »

I'm going to bed with a heavy heart now.  I am just fuming at this!  They make me so sick!

Good nightall and sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: August 13, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »

I'm going to bed with a heavy heart now.  I am just fuming at this!  They make me so sick!

Good nightall and sweet dreams!
/quote]

I right behind you and angry as well.......

I can only imagine what tomorrow brings.........one can only hope for the truth but  I am afraid.. it will not come any time soon.  Casey doesnt want any one to know the truth about what happened and time is on her side....

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 13, 2008, 11:21:29 PM »

Hey guys....been behind the 8 ball here for the past 2 days and if this it has come up before I apologize but..... has anyone seen this post yet?  I saw it on the Anderson Cooper website under comments ....

Ronald F. Morgan   August 13th, 2008 4:30 pm ET

Caylee Anthony was introduced to myself on a construction job as being the daughter of another woman in march of this year. At the time I ask her how old she was and she said 2&1/2. I commented about the tattoo on her hand and her mother said she loves them. This job was in tampa and this woman lives in pinellas county, I think clearwater. A couple of days before she brought the little girl to the job site she showed me two pictures on her cell phone of caylee two of the same photoes seen on t.v. and said this is my daughter. If somebody will contact me I will be glad to tell them where to find this woman.

Again ... if posted previously I apologize!

I have never heard that .... Some one tell him who to contact........

Put up or shut up time..............

Oh for crying out loud...it is all over the damn television , newspapers and magazines and this dude needs to be told who to contact,or someone needs to contact him....Puhlease!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »

Sorry.... this whole bunch of loonies is getting to me....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 13, 2008, 11:26:49 PM »

good chance it's fake cuz there is no contact info unless there is a way it is kept private on Coop's site .... besides why wouldn't this dude just contact police UNLESS ... they are swamped with leads and he feels they are not getting to his fast enuff so he is reaching out anywhere he can .... dunno

LOL  responding to my own post but got to thinking bout this..... why doesn't the dude just go get her himself and be a hero?!?   ugh ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 13, 2008, 11:29:50 PM »

good chance it's fake cuz there is no contact info unless there is a way it is kept private on Coop's site .... besides why wouldn't this dude just contact police UNLESS ... they are swamped with leads and he feels they are not getting to his fast enuff so he is reaching out anywhere he can .... dunno

LOL  responding to my own post but got to thinking bout this..... why doesn't the dude just go get her himself and be a hero?!?   ugh ..

Or stand outside and wait for George to drive by???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 13, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »

Because it's probably just another nutcase. 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 13, 2008, 11:32:57 PM »

I left a rather long post a few pages back of facebook/myspace comments between Amy and casey (I refuse to capitalize her name) and I think this has been going on for alot longer than the month of June.  It appears in April that casey was sleeping her nights away someplace other than at cindy and georgies house.  I really wonder how long this WAS going on?  Wonder what her actions were in April and May as well.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: August 13, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »

Well maybe Cubbee ... he is who George is already "watching" and that post was just a "code" to scare the Anthonys off ....  gggrrrr ..... sorry for the original post .... just getting frustrated with this whole case ....

You're right Klaas .... I'm still a rookie here .... (posting) ... hard for me to (want to) think people would not have better things to do with their time then post BS about a missing little girl for attention!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 13, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »

Well maybe Cubbee ... he is who George is already "watching" and that post was just a "code" to scare the Anthonys off ....  gggrrrr ..... sorry for the original post .... just getting frustrated with this whole case ....

You're right Klaas .... I'm still a rookie here .... (posting) ... hard for me to (want to) think people would not have better things to do with their time then post BS about a missing little girl for attention!

Take deep breaths..... you are doing fine.... we are all getting frustrated and unfortunately it looks as if we will be here for a long time....just hopefully not as long as we have been here for Natalee....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: August 13, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »

Just for kicks and giggles I did look up Robert F. Morgan and there is one affiliated with a construction company in Illinois ...

Newgrom Construction Co. 630-629-2352. Ronald F. Morgan

Could they be on a job in Florida?  Maybe I just want to hold on to a piece of hope as long as I can.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 14, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »

I left a rather long post a few pages back of facebook/myspace comments between Amy and casey (I refuse to capitalize her name) and I think this has been going on for alot longer than the month of June.  It appears in April that casey was sleeping her nights away someplace other than at cindy and georgies house.  I really wonder how long this WAS going on?  Wonder what her actions were in April and May as well.

Maybe there was a suitor who wasn't ok with the fact that she had a child. I've compared her to Susan Smith in the past (with the whole blaming-a-minority thing), and it's not beyond the realm of possibility that Caylee was going to be an inconvenience so Casey did away with her. (I still lean toward accidental death and a cover-up, though).

Little girls are such a precious gift. This story just makes me sad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »

I got the impression, from the interview with Clint, that Tony wasn't all that hot about becoming a step dad to Caylee. 

Edited to add, that is not meant to "diss" Tony.  Having a relationship with someone that already has kids is difficult. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:19:12 AM by klaasend » Logged
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 14, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »

I got the impression, from the interview with Clint, that Tony wasn't all that hot about becoming a step dad to Caylee. 

Interesting. I didn't see the interview with Clint.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 14, 2008, 12:27:04 AM »

Edited to add, that is not meant to "diss" Tony.  Having a relationship with someone that already has kids is difficult. 

I did as well klaas.... and no, not dissing him.... that is a HUGE step , especially for a guy as young as Tony...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: August 14, 2008, 12:45:01 AM »

It appears in April that casey was sleeping her nights away someplace other than at cindy and georgies house.  I really wonder how long this WAS going on?  Wonder what her actions were in April and May as well.

I agree. I think Casey was using her parents' house for storage and not much else. This would account for Cindy not getting alarmed about Casey. so long as Caylee was still at home with her. When your kid first moves out, you talk to them constantly...just checking, everything good, okay, have fun...

After a while, you get a little more comfortable with your grown child not being at home and there is a loosening of the apron strings. You don't feel the need to check in with them every single day. You take it in stride when he/she drops by the house to pick up a few more of their belongings. They don't live in your house anymore, yet your house is still their house. Their mail still comes there, they raid your fridge every few days, you know they've been there, but it depends on who asks whether or not  you say they live with you. It's that cat in the doorway syndrome. Either stay in or get out! Just don't block the door!

So if Casey has been living away from home, and Caylee is staying with Granny and Pops, that's okay. But what if Casey shows up and states she is taking Caylee with her now cuz she is moving in a house with Amy. Big fight. Drraaaammmmaa. Or whatever. Cindy says NO WAY you are taking my Caylee! But Casey does while Cindy is at work and George is sitting on the sofa watching TV. 

I just have to wonder if that Oviedo house holds more just Amy's insurance papers. I hope LE has figured out the place where Casey and Amy were planning on living as just us girls. Surely, they have. The credit card statement must hold a clue. Or two.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 14, 2008, 12:50:54 AM »

Hi guys.

So I just watched the interview with the roomate of Tony, even when Caylee was not missing she was not spending the night.SO where was Caylee then??? That kinda of gives her story a little credibility to me. I mean maybe she really did have somebody watching Caylee and something happened. Nobody knows where Caylee was when Casey was sleeping at Tony's she was not with the grandparents, SO maybe she is protecting whoever had Caylee possibly a friend who was into criminal activity. I don't think Casey killed her daughter maybe all the flurry of phone calls was cause when she went to get Caylee she was not there!!And the fact that she went to a neighbors house to get a shovel..If she could break into her parents shed to get gas cans why couldn't she break into get a shovel..Also with the roomate interview Great asked when did Tony learn about Caylee disappearing? He said the day Cindy came to the house to get Casey...Cindy didn't even know Caylee was missing at that point remember she didn't learn of the disappearance until later that night.So how did Tony learn about it as soon as Cindy came to the house??

1 Either Casey owed someone alot of money.. they took Caylee
2 Caylee was spending the night with Jesse's or his parents  
3 She left Caylee at a apartment or house that her and Amy were gonna stay in or wherever she came in the morning to get her and she was gone she called her parents thinking that maybe mom and dad had her nobody answered so she just assumed the GP's had her ???

But everyone has to admit that she was a loving mother to Caylee. She did flash cards (even at Tony's)
She was concerned for her safety the roomate even said that when Caylee would try to run out the door she would tell her not to run outside without anyone.
They can say she is a liar but nobody can come forward and say she was a bad mom...

most of the mothers that have killed their kids have all had mental issues.

Not one person says she was crazy, on meds or anything so I can't imagine that she would kill her kid on the 16th drive around for a day with her in her car then bury her then then 4 days later take pictures with a big smile!!!

OK I'm done maybe its a stretch but I just cant believe that Caylee can possibly be dead
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 14, 2008, 01:35:07 AM »

Nothing for nothing here folks, I really cannot blame any of the various men in Casey's life for not wanting to be a step dad or live in dad - whatever.  Think about it, Casey is a compulsive liar as well as a ho.  Spoiled and certainly NOT trustworthy at all. 

I think it was Rob who said it earlier that he is disgusted with this whole thing.  I tried to post a reply to that one (had obvious difficulties) but basically I completely agreed with him.  I cannot believe this family as a whole.  I cannot believe the stupidity.  This poor little adorable darling child.  My heart just completely breaks for her.  She needs a mother, not some juvenile who could care less, some a hole who is more concerned with meeting guys and partying.  Hey - we all have choices - right???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: August 14, 2008, 01:39:28 AM »

Nothing for nothing here folks, I really cannot blame any of the various men in Casey's life for not wanting to be a step dad or live in dad - whatever.  Think about it, Casey is a compulsive liar as well as a ho.  Spoiled and certainly NOT trustworthy at all. 

I think it was Rob who said it earlier that he is disgusted with this whole thing.  I tried to post a reply to that one (had obvious difficulties) but basically I completely agreed with him.  I cannot believe this family as a whole.  I cannot believe the stupidity.  This poor little adorable darling child.  My heart just completely breaks for her.  She needs a mother, not some juvenile who could care less, some a hole who is more concerned with meeting guys and partying.  Hey - we all have choices - right???

Sleeks - good to see you!

I agree with you 100%.  I cannot believe the family and the denial they are obviously in.  I don't believe they have anything to do with Caylee missing or dead.  They are putting all their faith into their daughter who they know is a pathological liar but the alternative is too difficult to believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.