April 24, 2024, 07:05:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409351 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:24 AM »

Hello Klaas!  It is good to see you also.  Yes, I am extremely disappointed in so-called parents who refuse to see the forest through the trees.  Let's call a spade a spade.  I can certainly understand wanting to believe the best of your child.  But when everything is saying "hey snap out of it."  Then it really is time to snap out of it.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:48 AM »

PS to my last post - I truly do not believe they have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or worse.  However, nothing at this point would surprise me either.  I do believe they are just making matters worse (if that is possible at this point).  As well as looking like complete jack-asses.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 14, 2008, 01:53:24 AM »

PS to my last post - I truly do not believe they have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or worse.  However, nothing at this point would surprise me either.  I do believe they are just making matters worse (if that is possible at this point).  As well as looking like complete jack-asses.

Yes, I agree they are definately looking like jack-asses!

Goodnight all!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #963 on: August 14, 2008, 02:03:41 AM »

Anthony's lied.....the roommate says Casey stayed overnight Father's Day June 15th....Caylee did not stay overnight..........so how did Grampa see Casey and Caylee leave June 16th??

uh...oh....this makes me wonder...wonder...if Casy came back to her parents' home on the 16th...and found something...*very wrong*....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 14, 2008, 02:17:21 AM »

OH YEAH, ZANNY as g'ma said she called her.  Now let me get this straight.  I'm assuming a "Nanny" would charge for taking care of her over night, every night (hhmm, Casey no job), but yet she could have left her at g'parents for free, in her own room, in her bed.  OH, but that makes too much sense.   Freakin' LIAR!

That's what I've always said--there's no way Casey was part of the nanny-hiring demographic. I know that demographic--they're working moms with careers and designer strollers. High school dropouts do not employ "nannies;" and the fact that she claims to have had a nanny is annoying and ostentatious, in my opinion. (Those are the least of her sins, though).

I totally agree about the whole "Nanny" thing.  I CAN't afford a "nanny".  Is that the new PC term for babysitter.  But even so, how could she afford even a babysitter and why would she need one with no job anyways?    This is all BS and I think Clint gave a very clear view of what she was up to.

Di...Casy didn't need a babysitter/nanny...only Cindy has a real job...one that can be accounted for....so...George sat with Caylee...HE was the nanny/sitter....and, if what I think is true...he should not have been...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:04 AM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

Interresting that no call to brother Lee, the one Casey is supposed to be so close to. 

Why does it say "Mom Home" instead of just 'Home" ? 

I was reading somewhere and someone suggested maybe she was calling home and what not to see if her parent were there or in route to coming home? 
maybe making sure coast was clear to go back home.. What do you think of that thought

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 14, 2008, 03:01:03 AM »

Anthony's lied.....the roommate says Casey stayed overnight Father's Day June 15th....Caylee did not stay overnight..........so how did Grampa see Casey and Caylee leave June 16th??

uh...oh....this makes me wonder...wonder...if Casy came back to her parents' home on the 16th...and found something...*very wrong*....

Oh God/Goddess...this case has really gotton to me...

Something that was posted earlier....regarding the neighbor stating that they heard a loud argument/fight going on that weeked that Caylee was last see..

*VERY BIG SPECULATION ALERT*

What if during that fight...it was NOT George giving an ultimatum of *it's Casy..or..me*....but was Cindy...???

I know I need to go to bed...it's been a long day...

To all the New Monkeys...Welcome!  I'm sure you see my name as being online a lot...but I just stay logged in most of the time...and check in when I have time...

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: August 14, 2008, 03:46:29 AM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

Interresting that no call to brother Lee, the one Casey is supposed to be so close to. 

Why does it say "Mom Home" instead of just 'Home" ? 

I was reading somewhere and someone suggested maybe she was calling home and what not to see if her parent were there or in route to coming home? 
maybe making sure coast was clear to go back home.. What do you think of that thought

Sue,

Very good thought...and worth pondering...

Des

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 14, 2008, 04:39:39 AM »

Nothing for nothing here folks, I really cannot blame any of the various men in Casey's life for not wanting to be a step dad or live in dad - whatever.  Think about it, Casey is a compulsive liar as well as a ho.  Spoiled and certainly NOT trustworthy at all. 

I think it was Rob who said it earlier that he is disgusted with this whole thing.  I tried to post a reply to that one (had obvious difficulties) but basically I completely agreed with him.  I cannot believe this family as a whole.  I cannot believe the stupidity.  This poor little adorable darling child.  My heart just completely breaks for her.  She needs a mother, not some juvenile who could care less, some a hole who is more concerned with meeting guys and partying.  Hey - we all have choices - right???

Sleeks - good to see you!

I agree with you 100%.  I cannot believe the family and the denial they are obviously in.  I don't believe they have anything to do with Caylee missing or dead.  They are putting all their faith into their daughter who they know is a pathological liar but the alternative is too difficult to believe.

Yes, and while the logical part of their brain is arguing against the illogic of what is happening, they are going off the deep end.  George I am especially worried about.  Cindy appears to have her wits about her at times, but is in denial.  George is fighting very strong demons and may lose.  Cindy seems to have made a conscious decision to act as though Casey is telling the truth, no matter how convoluted what Casey says is.  What else does she have to follow?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 14, 2008, 04:44:01 AM »

Personally, I have never seen one of those drop in sitter thingys.  They don't have them here where I live.

She couldn't afford a babysitter without a job.  Caylee was just gone, an no longer a concern to Casey, however that may be.  It'd be different if she left her at g'parents, but she wasn't.  Hell, her parents paid for EVERYTHING, as they admitted, which is a big mistake.  She needed to learn to become independent period, not coddled because she had a baby.

So who paid for Zenaida and how was she paid?  I know the answer to this--by cash.  If this person was truly a Nanny and has been hired by Casey, Casey would be responsible for paying for her benefits and paying taxes because she would be considered an employee.  Many politicians have been nailed for this same thing.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 14, 2008, 05:48:40 AM »

O/T  Klaas, Matthew Wilson was found alive.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #971 on: August 14, 2008, 06:31:54 AM »

Ok....Granny found Casey on July 15th at Tony's....say's Clint
Amy must have told Cindy where Tony lived.....also means that Casey was not staying at Amy's while Amy was gone?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 14, 2008, 07:09:49 AM »

Amy must have told Cindy where Tony lived.....also means that Casey was not staying at Amy's while Amy was gone?

Good morning, ladies!

Casey claims that since Caylee has been missing, she lived with ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, who lives across the street from the building she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living in.  Amy lives with Ricardo, also.  This was in the original statement.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #973 on: August 14, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »

See Destiny,that's exactly where my mind went when the DJ room mate said Casey was spending more/most night's at Tony's but Caylee never stayed the night......my mind went right back to the parent's.Obviously the Gparent's loved little Caylee.....I cannot wrap my mind around them even letting Casey leave the house and taking Caylee overnight to a babysitter....nope,they DO know their daughter very well,they know she's a immature party hardy,careless girl.
If Casey wanted to party and ho around they would have told her....go ahead but leave little Caylee here,she has her own room and we will look after her....you go on and get your groove on or whatever....BUT,leave Caylee here with us.
They are trying so hard to make people believe that they are totally innocent to Casey and her ways but I'm not buying that.Shoot,Cindy even had myspace and so even the parent's must have checked out some of those images Casey had/has on the internet.
Nope,the parent's can keep their eyes closed as long as they want,kinda like a self imposed blindness but most people will STILL see what is going on.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 14, 2008, 07:12:13 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro first found out Caylee was missing when deputies asked him about it.  Met Casey in May and started dating her in June.  Last saw Caylee on or about 6/02 at his pool.  Never met Zenaida, does not know where she lives.  Told Amy Huizenga to call LE.  (Says Casey lived with her (?) since 6/09).

They have been trying to find where this woman was since they first started looking for Caylee.  She was everywhere and nowhere.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 07:14:57 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #975 on: August 14, 2008, 07:20:20 AM »

Good morning, ladies!

Casey claims that since Caylee has been missing, she lived with ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, who lives across the street from the building she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living in.  Amy lives with Ricardo, also.  This was in the original statement.
Good morning Bearly
OK,that in itself seemed wierd to me.....so Casey was staying with her ex BF Ricardo who just so happens to be her BFF's boyfriend NOW?Ummmm...talk about a complicated situation.
I think we need a thread just titled"Where Casey Lived".
Wasn't there another person living with Amy and Ricardo.....and if you say"yes,Jesse Grund"I'll just fall on the floor in disbelief lol

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #976 on: August 14, 2008, 07:27:08 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro first found out Caylee was missing when deputies asked him about it.  Met Casey in May and started dating her in June.  Last saw Caylee on or about 6/02 at his pool.  Never met Zenaida, does not know where she lives.  Told Amy Huizenga to call LE.  (Says Casey lived with her (?) since 6/09).

They have been trying to find where this woman was since they first started looking for Caylee.  She was everywhere and nowhere.

So Tony said he last saw Caylee on June 2nd?
But Clint said Casey just met Tony at the end of May....right away Casey started hanging around Tony's and then she brought Caylee with her after the 1st week or so in June.Clint got to know Caylee.....so between 5/30 and 6/2 Clint had what.....4 days to get to know Caylee?Somethings not right with that timeline......

Karma Is Coming

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 14, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »

Hello Klaas!  It is good to see you also.  Yes, I am extremely disappointed in so-called parents who refuse to see the forest through the trees.  Let's call a spade a spade.  I can certainly understand wanting to believe the best of your child.  But when everything is saying "hey snap out of it."  Then it really is time to snap out of it.

Hey sleeks! I have to wonder what the hell it is going to take for them to wake up and smell the coffee, and sadly, I don't think they will ever face the facts.I think they are going to go on believing that crazy beotch of a daughter of theirs and hold on to the hope of her becoming "Mother of the Year",much as Lee and Jackie Peterson continue to give that disgusting waste of oxygen of a son Scott all of their faith........pretty crazy, huh?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: August 14, 2008, 07:37:07 AM »

I just hope and pray that LE isn't as confused as I am! 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 14, 2008, 07:40:18 AM »

Hey sleeks! I have to wonder what the hell it is going to take for them to wake up and smell the coffee, and sadly, I don't think they will ever face the facts.I think they are going to go on believing that crazy beotch of a daughter of theirs and hold on to the hope of her becoming "Mother of the Year",much as Lee and Jackie Peterson continue to give that disgusting waste of oxygen of a son Scott all of their faith........pretty crazy, huh?

Self edited to add ....Scott is still Lee and Jackie's "golden boy"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.