May 01, 2024, 08:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409967 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: August 12, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

What?  Oh, sorry, I was trying to do that quiz "are you a good kisser" up above!!

roflmao...

where exactly did this take place??

me missed it...

A-1 if you hit the quote buttin' and then scroll past the thing that looks like this ->
[/b] you will be able to reply to the person that you are interested in speaking to. In the quote box, there will be the words of the other poster - at the end of what that poster has said you will see this
[/b], move your cursor past that area and go below that, then type your message, and then hit the POST buttin'

does that help??

it doesn't take long to figger this all out - trust me it's easy once you have the idea.
[/quote]
Like this????
[/quote]

yes, you almost have it..just remember to scroll below the part that looks like this [/quote] - put your words under that and hit post - you're almost there.

and I'll answer your question - if a good kisser looks like an octopus humpin and fire hydrant - than I'm a good kisser 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #241 on: August 12, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »

Rob,

Casey reportedly stole money from her parents; Amy mentioned $700 and money missing from her checking account.  Casey could have made the rounds (borrowing from one, stealing from another.)

LE will have to track it.  I'm guessing it's thousands in the last few months.

With the passport info now known, Casey wrote about a new life or something similar (around March 3?)

That makes it $700.00 from Amy.

Thanks Rob, for the recap! 

Lots of talk of a passport................what's up with that?

Someone told me today that at the bond hearing George was asked if Casey had a passport, and he said No.  The prosecution then said, Actually she does have a passport.

I missed that completely.  It helps explain why they are not letting her out of jail, and it also explains what she might have had in mind to do.

Perhaps she was trying to get enough money together to get out of the country, especially after Caylee was killed, if that is what happened.

She was out partying and dancing to celebrate her freedom in a way.  She no longer had the responsibility of a child.  She would not have to go back to her parents house.  And she might be able to start life over again in some other country.

How did I miss this?  It explains a lot.  Maybe a few more days and she would have been gone.  Nothing left but a smelly car.  People would surmise she and the child had been killed.  Or at least that is what she might have hoped would happen.

Does anyone know if this passport story is true?

Hmmmm,I must have missed that,I didn't hear the prosecution say anything about a passport.I'll go re listen to it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »

Did Cindy say they smelled like smoke or THE REST OF THE CAR?

She never mentioned them(the clothes) smelling like smoke. I am saying that maybe the gas would be used to torch the inside of the car and destroy any forensic evidence.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/24/caylee_anthony_mystery_deepens.html

under "family cannot post bond" last paragraph, another mention of passport...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: August 12, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »

picture lighting a grill - you put the gas / grill starter on the charcoal and stand back and throw a match -whammo

I think there would be trace chemicals from the fire and gas and not burnt clothing.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16968568/detail.html

the 4th paragraph makes mention of a passport...

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

---

I wonder if that is plugged in there for standard protocol

(as in IF she had one - she must surrender it)

just to cover all of the bases?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »

Cindy said the pants and stuff smelled like the inside of the car AND like smoke, blaming it on Tony who smokes I guess.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

---

thats what i was thinking too..
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: August 12, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »

So if Casey ditches her purse in the car, and she plans on running what was she waiting for why not run the day she ditched that car.Chances are someone had to help her set up the fake identity to get away if thats what she was planning, maybe thats where some of that money went. And that just leads to more questions like where do you think she stored the stuff she was planning on running with.

I was trying to think through that and you could categories it 2 ways. Either she ment to leave the purse in the car or it was an accident. If it was not an accident then someone could figure that out pretty quickly because the things she would need: money, DL, CC would be with her. So one what did LE confiscate from Casey and what did they find in the car.

IF she PURPOSELY left the purse in the car, Why?
1) In hopes the car is stolen because the body was in the trunk
2) In hopes the car is stolen, to give her an alebit.

Here is another question if you accidently lock your purse in your car.. Who do you call? Someone else with the key. Why didn't she want her parents in that car? Is she just being a spitefull little brat again?

Has anyone gotten any info or seen any info from the wrecker. I know my parents car broke down and by the time we where able to get back to it it had been towed 2 weeks later we got a letter stating the wrecker had it and they outlined everything that was in the car (of value). Wouldn't there be something like that in this case. Supposedly they are supposed to video tape the cars as well. sure would be interesting.

Then *why*...didn't Casy go back to her *out of gas car*....to get her purse?
Why indeed. Why do you not get your purse. Why don't you call your parents to get in the car to get your purse? Either it's more important that your parents not get into the car than you have what's important to you. Or she doesn't have anything important in the purse. Either way it doesn't add up. Either something about the car she didn't want anyone to know about or she was staging it being stolen. I'd like to know if the car was actually out of gas, and what exactly was in her purse (if nothing was she could always say it was stolen.) But since she was OBVIOUSLY out clubbing she had her ID, LE got the phone from her, so that wasn't in the purse either. If LE could prove that she removed items from the purse doesn't that make it premeditated?

Just my .02
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 12, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »

She never mentioned them(the clothes) smelling like smoke. I am saying that maybe the gas would be used to torch the inside of the car and destroy any forensic evidence.

Right. I gotcha BB!!!

I was running down a different thought branch... sorry, I should

have been more specific in my post.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »

sh*t - early fall here - and I knew it by the weather here lately 

a bunch of blue jays just showed up in the crab apple trees scoopin the fall harvest.

me wants more summer . . . .

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »

OT/

always 1,

We have a test thread in the Monkey Lounge....you can practice there when you have the time....a lot of monkeys have had trouble bypassing that end quote, as Rob described.  You'll get it, eventually. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.120

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

Why would she leave the purse in the car?  Accident?  Not likely.  Any woman who leaves her purse will soon go back to get it, and I would bet she took all the necessary stuff out before she left it.  So either she hoped someone would steal the car or she wanted to stage an abduction/carjacking.  Or maybe she started to smell the decomp and just could not handle it.  None of it makes a lot of sense, does it?  Lots of things were going around in her head.  Maybe she thought she could just disappear after the car got stolen or when someone came across it and wondered where she was.  She obviously needed a car, because she drove Amy's car while Amy was gone.  Susan Smith made up that story of her car being carjacked with the boys in it.  Maybe Casey planned to one day say that she was carjacked and that someone took off with Caylee and her purse in the car.  The car would be found with the odor of death in it and her empty purse.  She would blame both on the carjacker.  Concerning the passport, you guys are right that it would be hard for her to use it after everyone knew Caylee was missing.  But before they knew, she could have taken off.  Her mom brought things to a head much quicker than expected.  Casey probably never thought the car would be towed away and impounded.  She may have been just days from having enough money to go to some country and start over.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

whatta bout Tone Tone Tony?

I'm confused again...about Tony.
Is this the same Tony who said(and his DJ room mate stated on tv)that Casey stayed with them for the last 2 weeks in June or the first 2 weeks in June?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »

http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2008/08/cindy-anthony-speaks-to-media-8808.html

Friday, August 8, 2008
Cindy Anthony Speaks To Media - 8/8/08
http://www.wesh.com/video/17131999/

Cindy speaks of washing the clothes and when she washed the clothes. The Anthony's brought the car home between 3:00 - 4:00 PM. Cindy said: "The pants smelled like "PIZZA" so she washed the clothes.

The clothes smelled like smoke because they came from Tony's house. Three duffle bags full of clothes sat on Casey's bed for three
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2008, 07:30:07 PM »

So if Casey ditches her purse in the car, and she plans on running what was she waiting for why not run the day she ditched that car.Chances are someone had to help her set up the fake identity to get away if thats what she was planning, maybe thats where some of that money went. And that just leads to more questions like where do you think she stored the stuff she was planning on running with.

I was trying to think through that and you could categories it 2 ways. Either she ment to leave the purse in the car or it was an accident. If it was not an accident then someone could figure that out pretty quickly because the things she would need: money, DL, CC would be with her. So one what did LE confiscate from Casey and what did they find in the car.

IF she PURPOSELY left the purse in the car, Why?
1) In hopes the car is stolen because the body was in the trunk
2) In hopes the car is stolen, to give her an alebit.

Here is another question if you accidently lock your purse in your car.. Who do you call? Someone else with the key. Why didn't she want her parents in that car? Is she just being a spitefull little brat again?

Has anyone gotten any info or seen any info from the wrecker. I know my parents car broke down and by the time we where able to get back to it it had been towed 2 weeks later we got a letter stating the wrecker had it and they outlined everything that was in the car (of value). Wouldn't there be something like that in this case. Supposedly they are supposed to video tape the cars as well. sure would be interesting.

Then *why*...didn't Casy go back to her *out of gas car*....to get her purse?
Why indeed. Why do you not get your purse. Why don't you call your parents to get in the car to get your purse? Either it's more important that your parents not get into the car than you have what's important to you. Or she doesn't have anything important in the purse. Either way it doesn't add up. Either something about the car she didn't want anyone to know about or she was staging it being stolen. I'd like to know if the car was actually out of gas, and what exactly was in her purse (if nothing was she could always say it was stolen.) But since she was OBVIOUSLY out clubbing she had her ID, LE got the phone from her, so that wasn't in the purse either. If LE could prove that she removed items from the purse doesn't that make it premeditated?

Maybe she had a whole new identity set up.New id car, passport shoot she might even have had an offshore account putting money in it and paying to whoever helped her. If so thats what I am wondering if she had a new id,why not take off after having tony get her from the car.What/who was she waiting for... Unless she was so conceded in her own mind that she thought she was clear once the car was gone.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »

The quote I recall from Cindy is, The pants smelled like the car. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »

---

bro bro - serious??

she's getting a monitor?

earlier article said no reduction in bond.

not sure if anyone remembers the guy that took his monitor off and out it on his cat and he left the area.

the cat wondered around the house so the authorities thought he was home for a few weeks.

I'm not a fan of letting people outta jail to save resources. Jail is for accused criminals. They are entitled to bond unless it's murder one.

if that's true Carpe - there must be no way the DA thinks he can prove (at this time) Casey has intentionally killed Caylee.

tell me I'm reading that snip incorrectly.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Was Jesse going? Is that why he quit his job?

whatta bout Tone Tone Tony?

I'm confused again...about Tony.
Is this the same Tony who said(and his DJ room mate stated on tv)that Casey stayed with them for the last 2 weeks in June or the first 2 weeks in June?

------------------
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Thank-you April for the reference.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.