May 01, 2024, 01:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410291 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »

I will practice quotes tonite in the practice room, by myself, in the dark, with a bottle, alone,

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »

two interesting points from the NG panel - one's I picked up anyway.

one guy said that the car's velocity could be determined by the calls

and the psychic just said that she is denying that they (she) said that Caylee is dead - says she doesn't know where that's coming from.

I think we have a quote from earlier today where they say exactly that.

So, now the psychics lie too?
Is there anyone, even 1 person, in this whole screwed up mess that doesn't lie?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2008, 09:06:47 PM »

Watch the second video

"Many items tested for DNA"

Reporter states police are disputing Cindy's claim that they knew about the pants she washed from the car AND
Cindy has never told police about phone call to great grandmother.

Cops are starting to call them out on these lies apparently.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
Thank you MrsKub
OK,there goes my big IF about the aruban police working in Orlando lol
I would still really love it if a detective came out in the media and said Cindy lied about the pants and Cindy lied about Caylee calling the GGramma.

Did this reporter get dates mixed up?He said the shovel was borrowed on the 17th of June and Casey was seen backing her car into the garage the 18th of June?I thought this happened on the same day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »

I just went over Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing for about the 40th time. It's interesting that you can hear something new each time.

Cindy stated that Casey was supposed to have gone to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins (her friend from Universal) for 2 weeks during the 30 days she was missing.

She also stated that Jeff Hopkins was the one who introduced Zanny to Casey, and if I understood it correctly, Zanny was Jeff Hopkins girlfriend and took care of his child.

I wonder if LE has ever checked this Jeff Hopkins out?

Not sure this is the right guy, but the club scene sure fits in:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55450162
I don't know if anyone posted this already 2NJ but I found Jeff Hopkins on the link you posted....he's a DJ in this guys friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36566829

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »

Watch the second video

"Many items tested for DNA"

Reporter states police are disputing Cindy's claim that they knew about the pants she washed from the car AND
Cindy has never told police about phone call to great grandmother.

Cops are starting to call them out on these lies apparently.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
Thank you MrsKub
OK,there goes my big IF about the aruban police working in Orlando lol
I would still really love it if a detective came out in the media and said Cindy lied about the pants and Cindy lied about Caylee calling the GGramma.

Did this reporter get dates mixed up?He said the shovel was borrowed on the 17th of June and Casey was seen backing her car into the garage the 18th of June?I thought this happened on the same day.

That sure changes the timeline if it was the 17th that she borrowed the shovel and a day later when she backs the car up. It does make me wonder if she did bury Caylee somewhere in the yard till the next day.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2008, 09:13:23 PM »

and the psychic just said that she is denying that they (she) said that Caylee is dead - says she doesn't know where that's coming from.

well, here's where it's coming from and this is why I hate these money grubbers so much.

Posted by Klass in the last thread.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing and a psychic has joined the efforts to find her.

Gale St. John said she had a vision of a place in Orlando near a lake, surrounded by trees and wildflowers. That is where she believes Caylee Anthony can be found, but not alive.[/color]

"It's just a feeling that we have. We don't like to talk about it because it hurts us," Gale St. John said.

St. John was the star of a planned cable TV show, The Body Hunter, and now she has a team searching an area near Lake Conway with cadaver dogs. Gale said that she was not just doing it for TV, she was also asking for donations on her website.

Since the low budget show has not debuted yet, St. John said donations were the only way she could afford to travel.

"Geez, I wish I wasn't losing my house right now. So if I'm making a profit somehow, it's not doing me a lot of good," she said.

St. John has not promised anything, but said she had something to offer.

"Can we be wrong? Yes, but we're doing more than sitting around talking about someone missing," said St. John.

(snipped)

now you know why I wrote about them on my blog and my hatred for them - it can't be clearer than this.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »

I just went over Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing for about the 40th time. It's interesting that you can hear something new each time.

Cindy stated that Casey was supposed to have gone to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins (her friend from Universal) for 2 weeks during the 30 days she was missing.

She also stated that Jeff Hopkins was the one who introduced Zanny to Casey, and if I understood it correctly, Zanny was Jeff Hopkins girlfriend and took care of his child.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff_Hopkins/707917422

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

Rob, you should send that to NG. I think she'd be all over it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

Raw video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17167379/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Psychic Says She Believes Caylee Anthony Is Dead

Gale St. John said she had a vision of a place in Orlando near a lake. (08/12/08)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »

Not only that, but... uhhhhhh uhhhh

isn't she the one employing the use of a

CADAVER DOG, Beavis?

I mean, her saying that was sort of a joke to me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2008, 09:19:49 PM »

Blonde, I can't get into facebook. Does it say if he ever worked at Universal or Event Imaging Solutions?

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2008, 09:21:16 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned ...but about the purse ....

my sister in law carries a "purse in a purse".  The purse Casey left in the car could have been like her "bar" purse ... lipstick, gum, essentials for the night and the other purse containing more day to day use stuff.

Point being, alot of chicks have more than one purse with much crap in all of them.  Maybe there is nothing much to the purse because she was done with it.  Maybe it really means nothing.

I dont know, I think she has been given alot more credit for being smarter than she really is.  I think things are alot more simpler than we think.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

CADAVER DOG, Beavis?

I'd like to give her a kick right in the Dutch oven!!!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Being a psychic and all ... I think not only would you know

what you've said in the future... but knowing what

you have said in the PAST would come

in handy at times, as well? 

Sheeeesh!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2008, 09:24:38 PM »

CADAVER DOG, Beavis?

I'd like to give her a kick right in the Dutch oven!!!

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »

Karma - Tony never said he he never saw Caylee, just that he didn't see her at the end of this saga and Casey made up a bunch of stories where she was.

He has seen her, just not on the dates toward the end and said he initially thought he heard Casey tell her to get off of a table, but then said he couldn't be sure he heard her in the back ground. Only that Casey told her to get off of the table.

make sense??
Ahh,thanks Rob,that makes sense....I must be tired or something.
But it was Jesse who said initially he heard Caylee in the background and then recanted right?
Look....I'm a purple Karma

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »

Rob, you should send that to NG. I think she'd be all over it.

will you send it - I'm totally en el fuego right now!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned ...but about the purse ....

my sister in law carries a "purse in a purse".  The purse Casey left in the car could have been like her "bar" purse ... lipstick, gum, essentials for the night and the other purse containing more day to day use stuff.

Point being, alot of chicks have more than one purse with much crap in all of them.  Maybe there is nothing much to the purse because she was done with it.  Maybe it really means nothing.

I dont know, I think she has been given alot more credit for being smarter than she really is.  I think things are alot more simpler than we think.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.  Also, many don't actually carry a purse at all but use a backpack for everything.  I'm thinking more like the "bar" purse.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »

Karma - Tony never said he he never saw Caylee, just that he didn't see her at the end of this saga and Casey made up a bunch of stories where she was.

He has seen her, just not on the dates toward the end and said he initially thought he heard Casey tell her to get off of a table, but then said he couldn't be sure he heard her in the back ground. Only that Casey told her to get off of the table.

make sense??

OK I'm lost again she has way too many men I thought Jesse that said that?
Can we post the men's pictures with their name too amy men not enough time  right Casey

She had to have them all gezzz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.