May 01, 2024, 12:45:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410264 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2008, 12:46:47 AM »

I am still willing to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  George and Cindy have been dealing with Casey for all these years.  If we could only talk to some of her teachers and classmates in school.  I am sure we would hear a story about a troubled teen that was unmanageable.  Cindy was her mother...and being the mother she was probably much more lenient with Casey than dad was.  George probably fought with Cindy about how to handle Casey.  It was a struggle of wills all the way around. I have no idea where the brother fits in here.  He would be caught in the middle with no way out.

I have to admit George has done some weird things lately and if Destiny's feelings are correct all bets are off with me.  I just don't think either of them have faced the truth yet...but it's coming head on...straight at them like a train.  Pretty soon, they will realize that Casey is not going to tell them what happened and where Caylee is.  I have tried to put myself in their place and it is not pleasant at all.  In fact, my stomach gets in knots and I get sick to my stomach.  You never want to think someone you love could hurt their own child.  It's a hard pill to swallow under any circumstances.  MOO
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 13, 2008, 12:48:46 AM »

Let me try this again. LOL

Those calls appear to be just rings to that number.  What if she really didn't let it ring long enough for anyone at Cindy or George's work to answer.  Most likley the work numbers would not have caller ID and if she knew they were both angry at her from some fight or something.  She could easily claim she called them and they didn't answer.  My point is why didn't they call her back???  She had several "missed calls" (as Deepak would say) and what would keep a parent from calling her back when they saw she had called?  I always return my kid's calls when she misses me. Always...no matter what. 

But your situation may be entirely different. 

I worked with this woman whose kids called constantly.  He touched me, she looked at me funny, and on and on.  There were times she refused to answer their calls, after all, this was a hospital. 

Cindy works as a nurse, you can't just drop everything just because your child is calling you for the bazillionth time this week, especially if they were fighting.

While Casey is in jail, Cindy says 'you don't want to waste your phone call arguing'.  If Casey argued with Cindy on the weekend about moving out, Cindy may not have wanted to discuss it right then and could have thought, I'll deal with her after I get home.  Casey is a pusher, she pushes and pushes until she gets her way, her mom may have simply assumed Casey wanted to continue the argument of the night before and she was at work and she was busy.

I agree Baerly...and if it had been an emergency...wouldn't Casey leave a frantic message instead of just a "missed call".

If there wasn't a voicemail left...Cindy very well could think I will just deal with her later.

ok...so here is what is getting me...compare it to joran. The day after he hurt Natalee...he is frantically trying to cover his azz...you can see the cover-up....I just don't see it with Casey. I don't see the nervousness..the covering her tracks..she just seemed to normal the week of the 16th...it's why I think what ever happened happened later in the month...when she started to fall apart and leave cars and steal money...etc.

If she was pissed at her Mom..she very well may have looked into the apartments across from her friend's place and just happened to be there when Zenaida was filling out an app. The receptionist would have filled it out...Zenaida would have spelled the name I am sure...Maybe Casey left when they went to show Zenaida the apartment or heard the price? Would then be easy to forget you saw Casey there...nothing would have caused her to stand out in the mind of the receptionist. She also would have seen them enter the vacant apartment.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: August 13, 2008, 12:49:55 AM »

Let me try this again. LOL

Those calls appear to be just rings to that number.  What if she really didn't let it ring long enough for anyone at Cindy or George's work to answer.  Most likley the work numbers would not have caller ID and if she knew they were both angry at her from some fight or something.  She could easily claim she called them and they didn't answer.  My point is why didn't they call her back???  She had several "missed calls" (as Deepak would say) and what would keep a parent from calling her back when they saw she had called?  I always return my kid's calls when she misses me. Always...no matter what. 

But your situation may be entirely different. 

I worked with this woman whose kids called constantly.  He touched me, she looked at me funny, and on and on.  There were times she refused to answer their calls, after all, this was a hospital. 

Cindy works as a nurse, you can't just drop everything just because your child is calling you for the bazillionth time this week, especially if they were fighting.

While Casey is in jail, Cindy says 'you don't want to waste your phone call arguing'.  If Casey argued with Cindy on the weekend about moving out, Cindy may not have wanted to discuss it right then and could have thought, I'll deal with her after I get home.  Casey is a pusher, she pushes and pushes until she gets her way, her mom may have simply assumed Casey wanted to continue the argument of the night before and she was at work and she was busy.

I agree Baerly...and if it had been an emergency...wouldn't Casey leave a frantic message instead of just a "missed call".

If there wasn't a voicemail left...Cindy very well could think I will just deal with her later.

ok...so here is what is getting me...compare it to joran. The day after he hurt Natalee...he is frantically trying to cover his azz...you can see the cover-up....I just don't see it with Casey. I don't see the nervousness..the covering her tracks..she just seemed to normal the week of the 16th...it's why I think what ever happened happened later in the month...when she started to fall apart and leave cars and steal money...etc.

If she was pissed at her Mom..she very well may have looked into the apartments across from her friend's place and just happened to be there when Zenaida was filling out an app. The receptionist would have filled it out...Zenaida would have spelled the name I am sure...Maybe Casey left when they went to show Zenaida the apartment or heard the price? Would then be easy to forget you saw Casey there...nothing would have caused her to stand out in the mind of the receptionist. She also would have seen them enter the vacant apartment.

she may even have assumed that Zenaida actually rented the place...thus the story about her being the babysitter.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:21 AM »

Thanks, Carpe!  (Recap is Carpe spelled inside out!)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »

REMEMBER - we were told they were ALL unanswered calls.

What I meant was she would not call Tony or Jessie at their houses if she was there and they were at home.

Very true

Edited to add:  Young people these days usually only have their cell phone.  They don't have a home phone and cell phone, only the cell which they use for all.

I was just trying to narrow down who she was with or where she was by process of elimination.

I can't imagine keeping Caylee in a car all day long.  She had to have taken her somewhere.  Since the LE isn't talking I guess we will never know until the trial.  When will that be anyway? I thought I heard them say Casey was in protective custody?  Isn't she in the jail and not prison? I think I heard that. What am I missing here?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 13, 2008, 12:52:13 AM »

I am still willing to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  George and Cindy have been dealing with Casey for all these years.  If we could only talk to some of her teachers and classmates in school.  I am sure we would hear a story about a troubled teen that was unmanageable.  Cindy was her mother...and being the mother she was probably much more lenient with Casey than dad was.  George probably fought with Cindy about how to handle Casey.  It was a struggle of wills all the way around. I have no idea where the brother fits in here.  He would be caught in the middle with no way out.

I have to admit George has done some weird things lately and if Destiny's feelings are correct all bets are off with me.  I just don't think either of them have faced the truth yet...but it's coming head on...straight at them like a train.  Pretty soon, they will realize that Casey is not going to tell them what happened and where Caylee is.  I have tried to put myself in their place and it is not pleasant at all.  In fact, my stomach gets in knots and I get sick to my stomach.  You never want to think someone you love could hurt their own child.  It's a hard pill to swallow under any circumstances.  MOO

I agree Lalas

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2008, 12:55:05 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »

What I meant was she would not call Tony or Jessie at their houses if she was there and they were at home.

Very true

Edited to add:  Young people these days usually only have their cell phone.  They don't have a home phone and cell phone, only the cell which they use for all.

I was just trying to narrow down who she was with or where she was by process of elimination.

I can't imagine keeping Caylee in a car all day long.  She had to have taken her somewhere.  Since the LE isn't talking I guess we will never know until the trial.  When will that be anyway? I thought I heard them say Casey was in protective custody?  Isn't she in the jail and not prison? I think I heard that. What am I missing here?

Probably your sanity since you have been trying to make sense out of the senseless!   

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2008, 01:00:18 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2008, 01:00:59 AM »

I checked my sanity at that door last week on this case. LOL  In fact, I am pretty sure I lost it in the Shango thread years ago.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 13, 2008, 01:01:38 AM »

Very true

Probably your sanity since you have been trying to make sense out of the senseless!   

lol...I heard a reporter say this morning it is common practice to isolate those who are involved in a high profile case.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:02 AM »

lol...I'll be darned...you are right Bearly!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:33 AM »

Date:  June 16th
Time:  12:50pm
Place:  Anthony home

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

Casey doesn't appear to have a job so WHERE DO THEY GO?

What happens between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:56 AM »

I wonder if the calls on the 18th were to find out (make sure) if anyone was home.  That's the day Casey borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbor and backed into the garage. 

Very good question! Could be exactly what was going on.

Also...we now hear that a neighbor has told of loud words between Casey and her parents on the 15th.  The 16th is the day George says Casey and Caylee left with their "backpacks" and that Casey said she was going to work and would be home late that night or the next day.  I've always thought that strange.  Wouldn't George and Cindy want to know where Caylee would be all night if Casey didn't come home?

That yelling on the 15th...could Casey have been telling her parents that she's moving in with boyfriend and the parents didn't want Casey to take Caylee away?? Knowing how unreliable Casey is, it would seem reasonable that George and Cindy would be very concerned about taking Caylee to live somewhere else.  Also, could tend to get Casey mad and spiteful that all the concern is about Caylee....just thinkin'

Wasn't that also when George said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom that day and she said that she talks to mom everyday and he said , I know , but did you TALK to mom today? That conversation has always struck me as strange...

Yes, it was George who specified "did you TALK with to mom today?" That question struck me as odd, too.  Sounds like Casey's very good at parsing her words....and that Dad's on to her.

If the arguement the neighbor heard did take place the day before that would make this conversation with Casey and her dad make more sense IMO....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:01 AM »

Very true

Okay , let's start with where is Caylee?

What we know:                                                              What may be:

George says it was a usual day                                          Casey and Caylee follow this routine daily
Cindy and Caylee leave her parent's house around 1               Caylee is 2, she probably naps after lunch

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

And that is the five million dollar question!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:14 AM »

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?  I just realized this is very unlikely.  George didn't leave for work until 2:30pm so that would only leave 30 minutes to sneak back and something bad happen.

or

Did Casey leave Caylee in the hot car in the middle of the day?  Did Casey get angry...too angry at Caylee?

What happened in the 2 hours between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:33 AM »

yep...we need to know her history...ok...get Greta on the line!! Why didn't she think of the questions...get her back out to Orlando on the double!!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

Truth is...if Casey is the ONLY ONE that knows where Caylee is and Casey NEVER says anything...they will never find her.  This may never be solved...just like Natalee.  Only thing, I think LE plan on getting some type of conviction where ALE didn't.

Night monkeys...someone get the lights when they leave...I am going to curl up in the corner and nap for a while. Keep it down.

I should say hugs to Nemo...it's been a while and I see Nemo's mom lurking all the time.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:00 AM »

A nap for Caylee, "work" for Casey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.