May 01, 2024, 12:41:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410263 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: August 13, 2008, 01:09:09 AM »

Date:  June 16th
Time:  12:50pm
Place:  Anthony home

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

Casey doesn't appear to have a job so WHERE DO THEY GO?

What happens between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?  I just realized this is very unlikely.  George didn't leave for work until 2:30pm so that would only leave 30 minutes to sneak back and something bad happen.

or

Did Casey leave Caylee in the hot car in the middle of the day?  Did Casey get angry...too angry at Caylee?

What happened in the 2 hours between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?

OK, I just eliminated Casey returning to the house with Caylee on the 16th.  So what did she do with Caylee.  I would love to know where she was making those calls from at 3pm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2008, 01:10:40 AM »

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

A nap for Caylee, "work" for Casey

IF....big IF..Casey worked at the "no tell motel" by the hour, she could have left Caylee asleep in the car.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2008, 01:11:48 AM »

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?

or

Did Casey leave Caylee in the hot car in the middle of the day?  Did Casey get angry...too angry at Caylee?

I don't know Klaas...still think she acted too normal in the days following...not normal for us..lol...but normal for Casey.

She had to have been dropping Caylee off SOMEWHERE for months!!! WHERE???!!!

So she is pissed at Cindy and is going to "show her" by keeping Caylee away for a few days...she partys...gets her pic taken at Fusion...she KNOWS they will be published...she just doesn't seem too worried to me yet. But instead of leaving Caylee for the day...she leaves Caylee for DAYS!!! Doesn't want to tell anyone who she left her with...probably because people will doubt her decision...she goes to get Caylee back...and something goes terribly wrong.

It is not until the 27th that I think things go wrong and she starts to fall apart...car gets abandoned...leaves purse...now something is really amiss!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?  I just realized this is very unlikely.  George didn't leave for work until 2:30pm so that would only leave 30 minutes to sneak back and something bad happen.

or

OK, I just eliminated Casey returning to the house with Caylee on the 16th.  So what did she do with Caylee.  I would love to know where she was making those calls from at 3pm.

She may have a "nooner" in the afternoons as a client.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: August 13, 2008, 01:14:56 AM »

Did Casey and Caylee sneak back to the house?  Did Caylee get in the pool and drown?

or

I don't know Klaas...still think she acted too normal in the days following...not normal for us..lol...but normal for Casey.

So she is pissed at Cindy and is going to "show her" by keeping Caylee away for a few days...she partys...gets her pic taken at Fusion...she KNOWS they will be published...she just doesn't seem too worried to me yet. But instead of leaving Caylee for the day...she leaves Caylee for DAYS!!! Doesn't want to tell anyone who she left her with...probably because people will doubt her decision...she goes to get Caylee back...and something goes terribly wrong.

It is not until the 27th that I think things go wrong and she starts to fall apart...car gets abandoned...leaves purse...now something is really amiss!!!

orders a pizza?

puts garbage in her trunk

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2008, 01:15:06 AM »

or

yep...I agree Klaas. And with Cindy and George's poor memory on the dates...hell...it could have been Thursday that Casey went swimming and Friday they realized the pool ladder is on the pool.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2008, 01:17:12 AM »

or

ldstlou - first off, what makes you think she was dropping Caylee off anywhere?  She really wasn't working.  Also, she partied with Tony at his place on July 4th and didn't seem upset at all:

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »

oh my gosh...oh my gosh!!!

What if she did drop Caylee off with some unknown loser for a few days...she needs a break....wants to punish her Mom by keeping Caylee away. Parties over the weekend...has a good old time. Goes to pick up Caylee and THEN finds her deceased...who ever she left her with is long gone...puts her in the trunk of the car...thus the decomp smell...buries her....can't take the smell of the car and so she abondons it.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »

Casey leaves her parents' house, Caylee falls asleep in the car.  Casey has a customer.  She puts Caylee to sleep in a spare bedroom.  Casey and ? do some party drugs, they move to the bedroom.

Caylee wakes up and wants to see the puppy, she gets out of bed and gets into some of the drugs that are still out, or she gets out of the house and there is a pool.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »

or

ldstlou - first off, what makes you think she was dropping Caylee off anywhere?  She really wasn't working.  Also, she partied with Tony at his place on July 4th and didn't seem upset at all:

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

July 7.

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Thats exactly why Klaas...she is just acting too normal the week of the 16th imo to have just lost her daughter...everyone says she was calm...didn't seem unnerved or nervous. We don't know much of what happened after the 4th though do we?

As far as where she is leaving her...I think Caylee would have said...hey...me and Mom drive around in the car all day if she had not been leaving Caylee with a babysitter prior to june..or me and Mom went to the beach today...or me and Mom did this. 3 year olds talk about everything they do during the day.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: August 13, 2008, 01:25:37 AM »

or

July 7.

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Thats exactly why Klaas...she is just acting too normal the week of the 16th imo to have just lost her daughter...everyone says she was calm...didn't seem unnerved or nervous. We don't know much of what happened after the 4th though do we?

As far as where she is leaving her...I think Caylee would have said...hey...me and Mom drive around in the car all day if she had not been leaving Caylee with a babysitter prior to june..or me and Mom went to the beach today...or me and Mom did this. 3 year olds talk about everything they do during the day.

How can you explain Caylee not talking about anything at all?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #471 on: August 13, 2008, 01:26:46 AM »

Hi! Just dropping in to say Goodnight! Trying to catch up but I'm pooped out! 

I'll be in Virginia tomorrow, so if anything big happens, don't talk about it until I get back, OK?  Rolling Eyes

You guys are SO SMART! Reading back is like a sleuth's dream!

Sleep well, all!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: August 13, 2008, 01:28:04 AM »

If Casey had been talking about Zenaida for years, how can we then say she first saw the name on 6/17?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 13, 2008, 01:29:44 AM »

Hi! Just dropping in to say Goodnight! Trying to catch up but I'm pooped out! 

I'll be in Virginia tomorrow, so if anything big happens, don't talk about it until I get back, OK?  Rolling Eyes

You guys are SO SMART! Reading back is like a sleuth's dream!

Sleep well, all!

Nite CBB, mum's the word!!! 

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: August 13, 2008, 01:31:23 AM »

or

July 7.

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

How can you explain Caylee not talking about anything at all?

I am just assuming she did. I think it would have alerted Cindy if she was talking about spending the day with her Mom instead of a babysitters...she didn't have a gut feeling it appears that anything was wrong prior to June 16th. She did have a gut feeling in July however and called 911 instead of giving Casey.."one more day"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »

Bearly - good point about Caylee and talking about what she does during the day.  I still think something happened to Caylee on the 16th. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2008, 01:33:33 AM »

If Casey had been talking about Zenaida for years, how can we then say she first saw the name on 6/17?

she had been talking about a "Zanny"...am I correct?

My girlfriend babysits 6 kids...they all call her "Nanny"...it's possible she referred to babysitters as "Zanny".

Clicks in Casey's mind Zenaida at the apartments...thus Zenaida becomes "Zanny"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2008, 01:37:27 AM »

Goodnight all!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2008, 01:39:10 AM »

Bearly - good point about Caylee and talking about what she does during the day.  I still think something happened to Caylee on the 16th. 

I just keep think about joran klaas....you can see all his actions the following days after Natalee...gosh...you know what happened...how there was a rush to cover his ass...creat alibia...etc...I just don't see it with Casey the 17th or 18th or 18th...etc.

It was the 27th that things got goofy with the car...etc. Don't hear anything about the 28th-4th??!! Is she trying to pull it together then...acting "normal" on the 4th...lies to Mom about her and Caylee being on "vacation" for 2 weeks...etc.

Going back to joran...so many say...there is SOME truth in every lie...I still think something happened to Caylee when Casey dumped her off with someone.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 13, 2008, 01:39:37 AM »

Goodnight all!

Night sweetie!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.