May 01, 2024, 04:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410444 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2008, 01:43:22 AM »

Does anyone else think that George might be attempting to create an alibi for Casey by saying he saw her and Caylee leave on the 16th at 1:50 PM?  I've watched and read this transcript a few times and it just doesn't ring true.  The neighbor heard a loud argument just the day before.  George seems to be overly detailed in his description.  I just don't believe he saw the two of them that day as he describes it.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:02 AM »

Bearly - good point about Caylee and talking about what she does during the day.  I still think something happened to Caylee on the 16th. 

I think the first phone call is important.  Her father most probably starts work right at 3:00 PM, why wait until he gets to work (3:03) to call?  She saw him that morning. Why call right when he gets to work?  All clear?  I think this is where it begins.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2008, 01:45:23 AM »

Goodnight all!

Good nite, Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2008, 01:47:31 AM »

klaas...wait one sec if you can...want to run something by you and I type slow!! lol...

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »

Date:  June 16th
Time:  12:50pm
Place:  Anthony home

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

Casey doesn't appear to have a job so WHERE DO THEY GO?

What happens between 12:50pm and 3:03pm?

A nap for Caylee, "work" for Casey

IF....big IF..Casey worked at the "no tell motel" by the hour, she could have left Caylee asleep in the car.

Okay, what if she usually leaves the air on in the car during this time, but this time, the car ran out of gas while she was in there?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: August 13, 2008, 01:51:19 AM »

Does anyone else think that George might be attempting to create an alibi for Casey by saying he saw her and Caylee leave on the 16th at 1:50 PM?  I've watched and read this transcript a few times and it just doesn't ring true.  The neighbor heard a loud argument just the day before.  George seems to be overly detailed in his description.  I just don't believe he saw the two of them that day as he describes it.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

Hi AZ,

I think he may be trying to convince himself.

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2008, 01:53:02 AM »

Casey and Caylee are seen leaving the home by George.  They look "normal".  Each are wearing a backpack.  Casey is wearing a white blouse and grey pinstripe dress pants.

IF....big IF..Casey worked at the "no tell motel" by the hour, she could have left Caylee asleep in the car.

And paid in cash.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2008, 01:53:06 AM »

klaas...wait one sec if you can...want to run something by you and I type slow!! lol...

just hit me...why the charade at all? Why not just say you lost your job at Universal and you are looking for another...seems a heck of a lot easier than pretending for 2 years.

So we don't know she didn't have a job...we just know it wasn't at Universal...and certainly not one she could tell her parents she had. Just hard for me to believe she drove Caylee around in a car all day for 2 years "pretending" to go to work. She is narcissitic..she was working "somewhere"...not having "happy times with Caylee' while she pretended to be at work.

George keeps talking about these "people" he is watching. Makes me beieve she was in with an ugly crowd doing something she coudn't tell her friends or family about.

Maybe she really slipped and "trusted" these people ith Caylee for awhile and it caused Caylee's dissappeance or demise...starting to look more like demise...my heart hurts thinking about it!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2008, 01:54:05 AM »

I think her Dad may be the one to get something out of her.  She did not refuse to see him when he was alone.  Have we ever seen that visit?  Have we only seen phone calls?

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: August 13, 2008, 01:58:40 AM »

just hit me...why the charade at all? Why not just say you lost your job at Universal and you are looking for another...seems a heck of a lot easier than pretending for 2 years.

So we don't know she didn't have a job...we just know it wasn't at Universal...and certainly not one she could tell her parents she had. Just hard for me to believe she drove Caylee around in a car all day for 2 years "pretending" to go to work. She is narcissitic..she was working "somewhere"...not having "happy times with Caylee' while she pretended to be at work.

George keeps talking about these "people" he is watching. Makes me beieve she was in with an ugly crowd doing something she coudn't tell her friends or family about.

Maybe she really slipped and "trusted" these people ith Caylee for awhile and it caused Caylee's dissappeance or demise...starting to look more like demise...my heart hurts thinking about it!!!

Diary entry makes sense to me if she left Caylee with someone...goes back to get her a week or two later...let me think...16th-around 27th...so say 9 days...and finds Caylee has passed at the hands of the people she left her with.

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: August 13, 2008, 02:00:35 AM »

one more quick question then I have to get my beauty sleep...

does anyone remember when she had the tattoo done?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2008, 02:02:01 AM »

And paid in cash.

Wouldn't someone at the no tell motel say they knew her?  Wouldn't you want to do that yourself rather than have the police find out she was there and be suspected of being involved with a missing child?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 13, 2008, 02:04:37 AM »

George did say he was worried about the crowd she was with recently.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 13, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »

Klaas, it's 11:13.  Do you know where your pillow is?

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: August 13, 2008, 02:14:33 AM »

Casey referred to babysitter as "Nanny"...this is what my girlfriend's kids she babysits for call her...her name is Nancy though...lol..makes sense...but anyhoo...Casey liked to refer to babysitter as "Nanny"

Caylee picked it up as "Zanny"

Cindy hears Caylee talk about "Zanny'...doesn't matter who is watching her during the day...I am sure it is "Zanny" to Caylee because Casey says we are going to the Nanny's

Caylee doesn't say...me and mommy did this or me and mommy did that...so in my mind...whatever job Casey was doing during the day...I don't think she took Caylee with her. I really think she did love her daughter in her own way. She left her with "someone"...and this someone was always "Zanny" to Caylee

Now Casey needs to cover for who she REALLY left Caylee with...just so happened to be at the apartment complex when Zenaida stops by...and the name sticks with her...so "Zanny" becomes "Zenaida"

Look...she very well may have left Caylee with some darned junkie and that is how Caylee got hurt. Casey parties...while punishing her Mom by keeping Caylee away...I don't think she was prostituting...I really don't...but she must have been with a bad crowd...the same crowd George found out about and it watching...I think it was more to do with drugs.

She thinks Caylee will be fine for a week or 9 days while she "takes a break" from Mom's controling and the responsibilities of Caylee...goes to pick up Caylee...and something went wrong. Puts Caylee in the car...buries her...abandons the car and her purse...she can't get rid of the smell...and tries to think of a way to cover up what happened...but she is having a hard time...thus the diary...and the tattoo...etc.

If this is the case...and they were drug dealers who hurt Caylee...she very well may be afraid of saying who she left Caylee with while she was out partying and having a good time.

OK...thats my final theory until we get more info.

Night Monleys!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: August 13, 2008, 02:35:10 AM »

crap!!! had a big long post and lost it!!!

I am never going to get my beauty sleep!!! lol

ok...what if...Casey was involved in a drug ring??!!

Could the shovel be her burying or digging up drugs she stole?

Could Caylee be held for ransom for some infraction Casey committed against a drug ring?

Could that be why she begged for one more day from Cindy?

Could that be why she was stealing money from friends and family?

Could that be why she was still working the club scene with her daughter missing?

Could Cindy. George and Lee have figured it out?

Is that why they have hope Caylee is still alive? Return the drugs/money and you will get her back?

Could that be why Cindy made the ridiculous statement that one day you will call Casey "mother of the year"

Could that be why George is calling "old friends" for surveillance?

And why not arrest Casey for murder by now...don't tell me in such a high profile case you don't have the DNA back yet. Could the smell be decomp...but not Caylee's? Was it a warning? A threat? Another dead body? Shit...its not unheard of!!! Look at the 3 bodies that just floated to the shores of Aruba a month or so ago!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 13, 2008, 02:48:05 AM »

Feeling all alone here!!! lol

Did all the Monkeys go to bed??!!!

ok...one more thought...

I kept saying why in the heck is a former cop driving around with a huge billboard and TELLING REPORTERS!!!! I am watching the bad guys?

We thought he was nuts...but it could be that he is trying to make a statement in his own way...I know who you are...I know where you are...and I am not afraid of you!!!! Someone will flush you out with enough publicity!!!

You may call it crazy...but if it IS the situation they are dealing with...and Casey DID get Caylee abducted by drug dealers...then it makes sense what George is doing...in his own mind...makes sense too...some of the comments from Cindy.

True or not, I am really starting to believe this is what George, Cindy and Lee think is going on. And they must have identified SOMETHING...or SOMEONE bad Casey was into.

Maybe it is also why they are finally becoming more open with the cops...they feel they have identified the dealers and/or are over their heads. Could also be why Casey is clamming up on the family. Maybe her family is starting to tell the cops what they have found out, the cops are questioning Casey...and she is clamming up because she is afraid they are too close to the truth and Caylee is really in trouble.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: August 13, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »

ok...everyone left me!!!

Night Monkeys

Will get your thoughts tomorrow.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: August 13, 2008, 03:02:05 AM »

ok...WAIT!!!

one more thought...crap...I am going to be thinking about this all night and I will NEVER get to sleep...SOME ONE WAKE UP!!! lol

so...it bugged me that they did the report today on Fusion Bar. How it normally would have 3-400 people but since Caylee went missing...down to about 80 customers. Now come on...I would think it was the opposite. A place gets that much publicity on the news you would think business would go UP!!! People get curious. Hell...the possibility that the bartenders at CnC's were putting date rape drugs in girls drinks didn't stop their flow of patrons!! Everyone wanted to visit the place!

I thought it was a bit lame that they were spouting....:
Poor Fusion...just because Casey went there...she didn't even work there although she lied and said she did...she just ruined the bar.

That was crazy to me. Like I said...most people would be curious and you would think the lines would go up instead of down.....UNLESS!!!! the people that attend the bar don't want that kind of heat or attention.

HMMMMMM...we thought it was insanity....that Casey is saying she is going to the bars she thought Zenaida attended....BUUUUTTTT!!! If it was a drug ring she was involved in...and she DID do something that got Caylee abducted....and the Fusion was "their place"....makes perfect sense she was there...had to be there...was working the place!!!

Also makes perfect sense why all of the publicity...which should have doubled their business...suddenly shut it down!!!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 13, 2008, 03:05:56 AM »

Interesting theory, Idstlou.  I also believe whatever happened, happened on the 16th.  I think Casey used her mothers memory of June 9th at the beginning, not realizing it was wrong .  She told the 911 operator, I have not seen my child for 31 days.  Not about a month, approx 4 weeks, but 31  days.  She was counting.  I am beginning to think she had leave the car, because it and everything in it smelled so bad.  She put garbage in it hoping to make people believe that was where the smell came from.  As far as freaking out, or acting normal right afterwards, well, look how she is acting now!  She doesn't need to worry that she is acting weird, she calls all the shots.

I do believe there was a big fight and she took off with Caylee.  I don't believe George saw them the next day.  I absolutely don't believe it was sugar and spice if he did see her.  I noticed at the bond hearing, the first thing he said was that he visited Casey to make her  smile.  I don't think they had seen each other that whole month and they truly missed her and had been worried about her.  Most likely felt guilty for the situation and was sincerely kissing her butt.  Not for info, this was a family pattern to make Casey feel better when she is mad.   

It has always bothered me that Cindy said in her internet lament about Caylee missing, that someone was obsessed with her beauty and enchanted with her.  How would she know that?  What made her think that.  Did Casey say she was going to give her to someone who was mesmerized by her?  It almost sounds like she thought she was with a predator.  As per the overheard conversation between mother and daughter, Cindy was not in contact and control of Caylee and Casey since the night she left.  If they spoke or text messaged, it was still an argument.  Cindy had to go find her.  This whole fantasy of a happy family the Antonys are trying to put on have really affected this case.

In watching part of the video with the detective speaking at the bond hearing, he said that George told him there had been garbage in the car, and the LE had to go pick it up wherever he threw it out when George cleaned out the car.  So when they got the car, they took everything out of it and either washed it or disposed of it.  I think they did it on purpose so the police would not get it.  George was in that car and knew the smell of decomposition.  I bet the LE did threaten to charge them with obstruction.  So the Antonys quit threatening to stop working with them.  What a mess they made of the ability to find their granddaughter.  That habitual lying and temper look to have come from Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.