May 01, 2024, 04:38:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410448 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2008, 03:07:27 AM »

MAY 24, 2008    -  FIRST MEETS TONY

MAY 30th        -  FIRST TIME AT CLUB FUSIAN WITH TONY

JUNE 6, 13, 20th   - CLUB FUSIAN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TONY

JUNE 15TH   -   YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

12:50p    George sees Casey and Caylee leave,
              each wearing backpacks

2:30p     George leaves for work

3:03p     Call to George's Cell

4:10p     Call to Cindy at work

4:11p     Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p     Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p     Call to Cindy at work

4:19p     Call to Tony

4:21p     Call to Jesse

4:24p     Call to Cindy's cell

6:32p     Call to Cindy at home

6:33p     Checks Voicemail

7:06p     Call to Cindy at home

7:20p     Call to Amy

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

NO MORE INFO ON THIS DAY, YET

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

12:33p     Call to Cindy at home

12:34p     Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p     Call to Cindy at home

12:36p     Call to George's cell

1:09p      Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p      Call to Cindy at home

Afternoon:

Seen backing into garage.
Borrows shovel from neighbor
out working in the yard.

---

JUNE 20, 2008  -  Slutting it up at CLUB FUSIAN in party pics.

JUNE 24, 2008   - George finds gas cans in car.

JUNE 27, 2008   - Casey drops off car at Amscot. Claims it broke down
                         and ran out of gas. Tony picks her up, Casey and
                         Tony go to CLUB FUSIAN. Confirmed by friends.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2008, 03:14:11 AM »

Interesting theory, Idstlou.  I also believe whatever happened, happened on the 16th.  I think Casey used her mothers memory of June 9th at the beginning, not realizing it was wrong .  She told the 911 operator, I have not seen my child for 31 days.  Not about a month, approx 4 weeks, but 31  days.  She was counting.  I am beginning to think she had leave the car, because it and everything in it smelled so bad.  She put garbage in it hoping to make people believe that was where the smell came from.  As far as freaking out, or acting normal right afterwards, well, look how she is acting now!  She doesn't need to worry that she is acting weird, she calls all the shots.

I do believe there was a big fight and she took off with Caylee.  I don't believe George saw them the next day.  I absolutely don't believe it was sugar and spice if he did see her.  I noticed at the bond hearing, the first thing he said was that he visited Casey to make her  smile.  I don't think they had seen each other that whole month and they truly missed her and had been worried about her.  Most likely felt guilty for the situation and was sincerely kissing her butt.  Not for info, this was a family pattern to make Casey feel better when she is mad.   

It has always bothered me that Cindy said in her internet lament about Caylee missing, that someone was obsessed with her beauty and enchanted with her.  How would she know that?  What made her think that.  Did Casey say she was going to give her to someone who was mesmerized by her?  It almost sounds like she thought she was with a predator.  As per the overheard conversation between mother and daughter, Cindy was not in contact and control of Caylee and Casey since the night she left.  If they spoke or text messaged, it was still an argument.  Cindy had to go find her.  This whole fantasy of a happy family the Antonys are trying to put on have really affected this case.

In watching part of the video with the detective speaking at the bond hearing, he said that George told him there had been garbage in the car, and the LE had to go pick it up wherever he threw it out when George cleaned out the car.  So when they got the car, they took everything out of it and either washed it or disposed of it.  I think they did it on purpose so the police would not get it.  George was in that car and knew the smell of decomposition.  I bet the LE did threaten to charge them with obstruction.  So the Antonys quit threatening to stop working with them.  What a mess they made of the ability to find their granddaughter.  That habitual lying and temper look to have come from Cindy.

Morning Sweetie!!!

So glad someone is awake!!!!

ok...but I was thinking...if Casey is involved with a drug ring...which is quite possible!! I think it is why the family has acted like they have...also explains how Casey has made income over the past two years.

So if she was involved...and lets say she stile money or drugs or got in some kind of dispute with them prior to Father's day...it was also explain her rage...her pushing her Mom away...her stress and anger and feeling controlled.

Think about it...she had the perfect set up at home...why the sudden rage? Stress? Something going wrong? Not in control of the drug thing anymore?

Just explains alot to me.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2008, 03:15:35 AM »

ok...WAIT!!!

one more thought...crap...I am going to be thinking about this all night and I will NEVER get to sleep...SOME ONE WAKE UP!!! lol

so...it bugged me that they did the report today on Fusion Bar. How it normally would have 3-400 people but since Caylee went missing...down to about 80 customers. Now come on...I would think it was the opposite. A place gets that much publicity on the news you would think business would go UP!!! People get curious. Hell...the possibility that the bartenders at CnC's were putting date rape drugs in girls drinks didn't stop their flow of patrons!! Everyone wanted to visit the place!

I thought it was a bit lame that they were spouting....:
Poor Fusion...just because Casey went there...she didn't even work there although she lied and said she did...she just ruined the bar.

That was crazy to me. Like I said...most people would be curious and you would think the lines would go up instead of down.....UNLESS!!!! the people that attend the bar don't want that kind of heat or attention.

HMMMMMM...we thought it was insanity....that Casey is saying she is going to the bars she thought Zenaida attended....BUUUUTTTT!!! If it was a drug ring she was involved in...and she DID do something that got Caylee abducted....and the Fusion was "their place"....makes perfect sense she was there...had to be there...was working the place!!!

Also makes perfect sense why all of the publicity...which should have doubled their business...suddenly shut it down!!!

Actually, it bombed the shit out of it. imho

That is why it is now called SENOR FROGS! LOL

I predict they will rename the whole dang chain within

a few years, just to get away from the bad publicity

from Natalee Holloway case.

The reruns, You Tubes, continued news stories, Peter R. De Vries,

the books ( all of them )  ROFL

The hits, they just keep on coming!!!!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

sorry for being o/t

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 13, 2008, 03:22:09 AM »

Interesting theory, Idstlou.  I also believe whatever happened, happened on the 16th.  I think Casey used her mothers memory of June 9th at the beginning, not realizing it was wrong .  She told the 911 operator, I have not seen my child for 31 days.  Not about a month, approx 4 weeks, but 31  days.  She was counting.  I am beginning to think she had leave the car, because it and everything in it smelled so bad.  She put garbage in it hoping to make people believe that was where the smell came from.  As far as freaking out, or acting normal right afterwards, well, look how she is acting now!  She doesn't need to worry that she is acting weird, she calls all the shots.

I do believe there was a big fight and she took off with Caylee.  I don't believe George saw them the next day.  I absolutely don't believe it was sugar and spice if he did see her.  I noticed at the bond hearing, the first thing he said was that he visited Casey to make her  smile.  I don't think they had seen each other that whole month and they truly missed her and had been worried about her.  Most likely felt guilty for the situation and was sincerely kissing her butt.  Not for info, this was a family pattern to make Casey feel better when she is mad.   

It has always bothered me that Cindy said in her internet lament about Caylee missing, that someone was obsessed with her beauty and enchanted with her.  How would she know that?  What made her think that.  Did Casey say she was going to give her to someone who was mesmerized by her?  It almost sounds like she thought she was with a predator.  As per the overheard conversation between mother and daughter, Cindy was not in contact and control of Caylee and Casey since the night she left.  If they spoke or text messaged, it was still an argument.  Cindy had to go find her.  This whole fantasy of a happy family the Antonys are trying to put on have really affected this case.

In watching part of the video with the detective speaking at the bond hearing, he said that George told him there had been garbage in the car, and the LE had to go pick it up wherever he threw it out when George cleaned out the car.  So when they got the car, they took everything out of it and either washed it or disposed of it.  I think they did it on purpose so the police would not get it.  George was in that car and knew the smell of decomposition.  I bet the LE did threaten to charge them with obstruction.  So the Antonys quit threatening to stop working with them.  What a mess they made of the ability to find their granddaughter.  That habitual lying and temper look to have come from Cindy.

Morning Sweetie!!!

So glad someone is awake!!!!

ok...but I was thinking...if Casey is involved with a drug ring...which is quite possible!! I think it is why the family has acted like they have...also explains how Casey has made income over the past two years.

So if she was involved...and lets say she stile money or drugs or got in some kind of dispute with them prior to Father's day...it was also explain her rage...her pushing her Mom away...her stress and anger and feeling controlled.

Think about it...she had the perfect set up at home...why the sudden rage? Stress? Something going wrong? Not in control of the drug thing anymore?

Just explains alot to me.

ok...one more thing in regards to car and pants etc.

It is my belief, that when George and Cindy got the notice the car had been towed....they thought Caylee and Casey were on vacation somewhere. I think they were shocked and that is why Cindy hunted Casey down...to get answers.

But when they first picked up the car...they had no idea Caylee was missing...hell...Casey didn't admit it until after the 2nd 911 call and we all heard the difference in Cindy's voice when she found out Casey had not seen Caylee in over 30 days...she freaked!!!

But before that...they pick up the towed car...probably had to pay a fortune to get it out...were pissed...saw dirty clothes and trash...cleaning it out...and tracking down Casey to find out what the hell was going on. But at this point...they DIDN'T know Caylee was missing!!!

I just don't think there was anything sinister in cleaning up the car. They had no idea that Caylee was not with Casey at this point. Even when they tracked Casey down...for HOURS she still claimed Caylee was at the babysitters. I think cleaning the car was purely innocent. They get a certified letter...car is towed...pick it up...it is filthy...clean it up and start looking for Casey because she has some "splainin' to do!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 13, 2008, 03:24:18 AM »

ok...WAIT!!!

one more thought...crap...I am going to be thinking about this all night and I will NEVER get to sleep...SOME ONE WAKE UP!!! lol

so...it bugged me that they did the report today on Fusion Bar. How it normally would have 3-400 people but since Caylee went missing...down to about 80 customers. Now come on...I would think it was the opposite. A place gets that much publicity on the news you would think business would go UP!!! People get curious. Hell...the possibility that the bartenders at CnC's were putting date rape drugs in girls drinks didn't stop their flow of patrons!! Everyone wanted to visit the place!

I thought it was a bit lame that they were spouting....:
Poor Fusion...just because Casey went there...she didn't even work there although she lied and said she did...she just ruined the bar.

That was crazy to me. Like I said...most people would be curious and you would think the lines would go up instead of down.....UNLESS!!!! the people that attend the bar don't want that kind of heat or attention.

HMMMMMM...we thought it was insanity....that Casey is saying she is going to the bars she thought Zenaida attended....BUUUUTTTT!!! If it was a drug ring she was involved in...and she DID do something that got Caylee abducted....and the Fusion was "their place"....makes perfect sense she was there...had to be there...was working the place!!!

Also makes perfect sense why all of the publicity...which should have doubled their business...suddenly shut it down!!!

Actually, it bombed the shit out of it. imho

That is why it is now called SENOR FROGS! LOL

I predict they will rename the whole dang chain within

a few years, just to get away from the bad publicity

from Natalee Holloway case.

The reruns, You Tubes, continued news stories, Peter R. De Vries,

the books ( all of them )  ROFL

The hits, they just keep on coming!!!!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

sorry for being o/t

I don't know Carpe....stupid women!!! They still go after joran...I have no idea why!!!!!!??? They should be SHOT!!!!

And I saw too many pics of the same shit going on at CnC's after!!

Glad you are awake with me though!!!

Top of the morning to ya!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: August 13, 2008, 03:30:24 AM »

PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

each wearing backpacks

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

Afternoon:

out working in the yard.

---

Me thinks we have to look into Tony more!!!!

He picked her up and didn't wonder why she was leaving the car? Why not just give her a few bucks for gas?

Why is she cooking dinner for him on 4th of July unless she HAS to keep him happy? To get Caylee back?

He hears Caylee in the background and then suddenly not so sure...wasn't that Tony?

OK...I am starting to think the answers lie with old Tony!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: August 13, 2008, 03:35:43 AM »

PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

each wearing backpacks

2:30p    George leaves for work

3:03p    call to George's Cell

4:10p    call to Cindy at work

4:11p    call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p    call to Cindy's cell

4:14p    call to Cindy at work

4:19p    call to Tony

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

Afternoon:

out working in the yard.

---

He picked her up and didn't wonder why she was leaving the car? Why not just give her a few bucks for gas?

Why is she cooking dinner for him on 4th of July unless she HAS to keep him happy? To get Caylee back?

He hears Caylee in the background and then suddenly not so sure...wasn't that Tony?

OK...I am starting to think the answers lie with old Tony!!!

And if Fuhrman is correct...and something happened on the 16th....could it be kidnapping instead of death??!! First she calls Mom and Dad...makes sense...then TONY!!!!
Jesse makes sense...really was Caylee's dad...but why Tony? she hasn't even known him that long!!!!

Again...could the shovel be digging up or burying drugs...how in the heck do you spell bury...and ing? lol

spell check!!!...way past my bedtime can you tell?

hey!!! think I spelled it correctly?! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 13, 2008, 03:39:15 AM »

PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

each wearing backpacks

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

Afternoon:

out working in the yard.

---

OK...I am starting to think the answers lie with Tony!!!

ps...he didn't say...hey grab your purse?
Whats the funny smell?
Lets pick up your car today so I don't have to drive your fanny around?

Why not be a great boyfriend and get her gas for her car or offer to fix it...or at least tow it back to his place??!!!

Guys I date would have done that!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 13, 2008, 06:20:50 AM »

Good Morning Des & Seeme.

Carpe, thank you for the videos.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 13, 2008, 06:33:05 AM »

Just a thought here....

What if Casey really went to the neighbors house on the 18th to steal (more) gas, got caught by the neighbor going into the shed, and simply said she was borrowing a shovel (to cover up)? Could be why the shovel was returned so quick.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: August 13, 2008, 06:43:26 AM »

I'm just throwing some questions out..

Why is Casey asking Jesse (June 25th) to go to the beach for the weekend when "Tony's" the new flavor of the month?

All the phone calls on the 16th and 18th....why no calls to her brother Lee?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 13, 2008, 06:48:13 AM »

Where was Caylee when Casey went to borrow the shovel? Did the neighbor see her? You wouldn't leave a 2 or 3 year old alone even to run next door.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #512 on: August 13, 2008, 06:49:40 AM »

Good Morning Des & Seeme.

Carpe, thank you for the videos.

Mornin' Back acha!  Have been reading since I got up at 6:00 my time.  Just shot a letter off to Aruba...hope I get some answers to my questions....we'll see.

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 13, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »

Why is Casey asking Jesse (June 25th) to go to the beach for the weekend when "Tony's" the new flavor of the month?

seeme, I think she was a bit "promiscuous". She was supposed to have spent a couple of weeks with Jeff Hopkins too, per her mother.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: August 13, 2008, 06:52:26 AM »

Just a thought here....

What if Casey really went to the neighbors house on the 18th to steal (more) gas, got caught by the neighbor going into the shed, and simply said she was borrowing a shovel (to cover up)? Could be why the shovel was returned so quick.

I don't think so...she needed that shovel. jmho

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 13, 2008, 06:55:13 AM »

My feeling for the day is, the emotional roller coaster of yesterday...is gonna pick up speed today...

Des

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 13, 2008, 06:55:46 AM »

For some reason I'm just not completely buying the story from George about Casey leaving the house June 16th like a normal day....they had a huge fight (says the neighbor) June 14 or 15th, it would make sense that she left in a huff after the fight....the flurry of phone calls on the 16th, could be panic calls, but could be calls to make sure no one was home. Something could have happened to Caylee on the 15th IF Casey actually left during the fight, and Casey had to get in the house that Monday for who the he!! knows what???.....sorry if I'm rambling....just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken chit

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 13, 2008, 06:57:51 AM »

My feeling for the day is, the emotional roller coaster of yesterday...is gonna pick up speed today...

Des

Buckle up!!  

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 13, 2008, 06:58:35 AM »

Because Bro Lee is the hardest one for her to lie to, they, according to reports, were the closest at dysfuntion junction...also because Lee was not there for the *big* blowout that happened in the 15th...and *I think*...continued on the morning of the 16th....jmho...Des

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 13, 2008, 07:00:24 AM »

For some reason I'm just not completely buying the story from George about Casey leaving the house June 16th like a normal day....they had a huge fight (says the neighbor) June 14 or 15th, it would make sense that she left in a huff after the fight....the flurry of phone calls on the 16th, could be panic calls, but could be calls to make sure no one was home. Something could have happened to Caylee on the 15th IF Casey actually left during the fight, and Casey had to get in the house that Monday for who the he!! knows what???.....sorry if I'm rambling....just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken chit

Seeme,

LOL...we're reading the same recipe for the chit salad...Des

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.