May 01, 2024, 06:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409903 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: August 13, 2008, 07:03:25 AM »

For some reason I'm just not completely buying the story from George about Casey leaving the house June 16th like a normal day....they had a huge fight (says the neighbor) June 14 or 15th, it would make sense that she left in a huff after the fight....the flurry of phone calls on the 16th, could be panic calls, but could be calls to make sure no one was home. Something could have happened to Caylee on the 15th IF Casey actually left during the fight, and Casey had to get in the house that Monday for who the he!! knows what???.....sorry if I'm rambling....just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken chit

Another strange thing as well...George stated he last saw Casey & Caylee on the 16th at 12:50 when they supposedly left and George went to work at 2:30.

Casey stated in her arrest doc that the last time she saw Caylee was when she handed her off to Zanny at Sawgrass between 9am & 1pm (albeit the original date was incorrect).

Two totally conflicting statements. If we even forget about the date discrepancy, the times and situation is totally, 100% different.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: August 13, 2008, 07:08:23 AM »

There was a new entry added to Casey's Case Actions

8/11/2008     A     DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED AND INSPECTION RELATING TO CANINES AND THEIR HANDLERS

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 13, 2008, 07:12:05 AM »

I'm just throwing some questions out..

Why is Casey asking Jesse (June 25th) to go to the beach for the weekend when "Tony's" the new flavor of the month?

All the phone calls on the 16th and 18th....why no calls to her brother Lee?

Why no call to Ricardo?  He seems to be the only one of the regulars missing?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 13, 2008, 07:14:30 AM »

MAY 24, 2008    -  FIRST MEETS TONY

MAY 30th        -  FIRST TIME AT CLUB FUSIAN WITH TONY

JUNE 6, 13, 20th   - CLUB FUSIAN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TONY

JUNE 15TH   -   YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

12:50p    George sees Casey and Caylee leave,
              each wearing backpacks

2:30p     George leaves for work

3:03p     Call to George's Cell

4:10p     Call to Cindy at work

4:11p     Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p     Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p     Call to Cindy at work

4:19p     Call to Tony

4:21p     Call to Jesse

4:24p     Call to Cindy's cell

6:32p     Call to Cindy at home

6:33p     Checks Voicemail

7:06p     Call to Cindy at home

7:20p     Call to Amy

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

NO MORE INFO ON THIS DAY, YET

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

12:33p     Call to Cindy at home

12:34p     Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p     Call to Cindy at home

12:36p     Call to George's cell

1:09p      Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p      Call to Cindy at home

Afternoon:

Seen backing into garage.
Borrows shovel from neighbor
out working in the yard.

---

JUNE 20, 2008  -  Slutting it up at CLUB FUSIAN in party pics.

JUNE 24, 2008   - George finds gas cans in car.

JUNE 27, 2008   - Casey drops off car at Amscot. Claims it broke down
                         and ran out of gas. Tony picks her up, Casey and
                         Tony go to CLUB FUSIAN. Confirmed by friends.

Me thinks we have to look into Tony more!!!!

He picked her up and didn't wonder why she was leaving the car? Why not just give her a few bucks for gas?

Why is she cooking dinner for him on 4th of July unless she HAS to keep him happy? To get Caylee back?

He hears Caylee in the background and then suddenly not so sure...wasn't that Tony?

OK...I am starting to think the answers lie with old Tony!!!

No, it was not Tony, it was Jesse.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: August 13, 2008, 07:19:06 AM »

Why is Casey asking Jesse (June 25th) to go to the beach for the weekend when "Tony's" the new flavor of the month?

To cheer Jesse up, he just quit his job in LE.

How far away is Lee?  I think he can see through her chit.  He seems to want the facts.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: August 13, 2008, 07:24:06 AM »

8/11/2008     A     DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED AND INSPECTION RELATING TO CANINES AND THEIR HANDLERS

I think that is pretty much standard.  Like when you get a speeding ticket, you ask when the radar was last checked and hope it was due for inspection before you got the ticket, and then was out of calculation.

It is also what is swaying people away from Casey, Baez wants to poke holes in it any way he can.  You saw Cindy trying to do that.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #526 on: August 13, 2008, 07:26:06 AM »

I'm just gonna throw this out there...sorry if it's very graphic....Klaas...I'll clean the cage tonight...

Last night I had a very strange and upsetting experience....I'm one of those people who cannot watch any type of horror movie...just won't do it...the images stay with me...I don't like to carry that stuff around in my head...real life is tuff enough.

Well I was sleeping...then sat up with a terrifying start *in real life*...my chest was all tight, and I had this *run now* feeling...totally wide awake and aware...then...this very clear image, like watching a tv...popped into my head.

I was seeing in a dark area...like evening/night time...and could smell wet plants and dirt...I was feeling *don't look Destiny...don't look*..but I did step up closer to look in the shadows of the bushes/trees...all of a sudden I saw what appeared to be a bucket about the size or a little bigger...of a 5 gal paint bucket or storage container..it was hard to see it looked like a med blue color...then my gut started to tighten up as I leaned closer to it...then oh my God...two little skeletal arms thrust out of the top of the container...like reaching for me...my breath stopped...I was frozen in place, even though I wanted to run like hell!

Then in my mind a voice...mine said to me...it's poor little Caylee...she justs wants to be picked up out of this container...she wants out of it...then I saw the lid sitting on the ground by the bucket...and looked at those little dirt covered skeletal arms reaching upwards...a huge shiver shook my whole body, in real life...then the images stopped....I couldn't get back to sleep for a long time after that...

I think this is my inner self, hoping/telling me that Caylee will be found...

Sorry if I upset anyone with this...just had to post it....don't know why....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: August 13, 2008, 07:26:46 AM »

For some reason I'm just not completely buying the story from George about Casey leaving the house June 16th like a normal day....they had a huge fight (says the neighbor) June 14 or 15th, it would make sense that she left in a huff after the fight....the flurry of phone calls on the 16th, could be panic calls, but could be calls to make sure no one was home. Something could have happened to Caylee on the 15th IF Casey actually left during the fight, and Casey had to get in the house that Monday for who the he!! knows what???.....sorry if I'm rambling....just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken chit

I'll pass on the chicken salad...............Thanks anyway!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: August 13, 2008, 07:29:30 AM »

Because Bro Lee is the hardest one for her to lie to, they, according to reports, were the closest at dysfuntion junction...also because Lee was not there for the *big* blowout that happened in the 15th...and *I think*...continued on the morning of the 16th....jmho...Des

Do you think there is a time where there is not some kind of blowout between Casey and her mom?  Even in jail, Casey was still going at it.  We got a glimpse of the real Casey before she was told to zip it.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 13, 2008, 07:29:48 AM »

I think that is pretty much standard.  Like when you get a speeding ticket, you ask when the radar was last checked and hope it was due for inspection before you got the ticket, and then was out of calculation.

It is also what is swaying people away from Casey, Baez wants to poke holes in it any way he can.  You saw Cindy trying to do that.

Oh, I agree Bearly. I was just pointing out that it was added.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2008, 07:31:00 AM »

Seeme,

LOL...we're reading the same recipe for the chit salad...Des

Hi Des!  I'm um....eh.....allergic to chicken, yeah, that's the ticket!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: August 13, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »

Another strange thing as well...George stated he last saw Casey & Caylee on the 16th at 12:50 when they supposedly left and George went to work at 2:30.

Casey stated in her arrest doc that the last time she saw Caylee was when she handed her off to Zanny at Sawgrass between 9am & 1pm (albeit the original date was incorrect).

Two totally conflicting statements. If we even forget about the date discrepancy, the times and situation is totally, 100% different.

If your babysitter took your child, wouldn't you remember every detail of that day?  Wouldn't it be ingrained on your brain forever and haunt your dreams at night?  Between 9 & 1 is a big discrepancy for such an important day.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: August 13, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »

Because Bro Lee is the hardest one for her to lie to, they, according to reports, were the closest at dysfuntion junction...also because Lee was not there for the *big* blowout that happened in the 15th...and *I think*...continued on the morning of the 16th....jmho...Des

Do you think there is a time where there is not some kind of blowout between Casey and her mom?  Even in jail, Casey was still going at it.  We got a glimpse of the real Casey before she was told to zip it.

The language itself is a dead giveaway. I couldn't imagine, even as a 22 year old, talking to my mother that way. Not only would I have never done it, my mother would have wiped those words out of my mouth with the first object she could reach. Total lack of respect. And Cindy acted like it was nothing. Maybe it was a regular part of their interactions for that kind of language.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: August 13, 2008, 07:47:16 AM »

I was just reading over the police report on the gas can theft.

It just struck me that the officer reported he dusted for finger prints but couldn't get any.

I find that strange. The theft was less than $50. Why would he have dusted for prints? I don't know how it is in Fla but here in NY, the patrol officers don't do that. They have investigators come in. They wouldn't routinely do that for a $50 theft either.

Did George ask them to do it? If he did, I find that strange as well. He was LE and knew that if Casey had no record with prints on file, they couldn't trace it to her like that.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 13, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »

I'm just gonna throw this out there...sorry if it's very graphic....Klaas...I'll clean the cage tonight...

Last night I had a very strange and upsetting experience....I'm one of those people who cannot watch any type of horror movie...just won't do it...the images stay with me...I don't like to carry that stuff around in my head...real life is tuff enough.

Well I was sleeping...then sat up with a terrifying start *in real life*...my chest was all tight, and I had this *run now* feeling...totally wide awake and aware...then...this very clear image, like watching a tv...popped into my head.

I was seeing in a dark area...like evening/night time...and could smell wet plants and dirt...I was feeling *don't look Destiny...don't look*..but I did step up closer to look in the shadows of the bushes/trees...all of a sudden I saw what appeared to be a bucket about the size or a little bigger...of a 5 gal paint bucket or storage container..it was hard to see it looked like a med blue color...then my gut started to tighten up as I leaned closer to it...then oh my God...two little skeletal arms thrust out of the top of the container...like reaching for me...my breath stopped...I was frozen in place, even though I wanted to run like hell!

Then in my mind a voice...mine said to me...it's poor little Caylee...she justs wants to be picked up out of this container...she wants out of it...then I saw the lid sitting on the ground by the bucket...and looked at those little dirt covered skeletal arms reaching upwards...a huge shiver shook my whole body, in real life...then the images stopped....I couldn't get back to sleep for a long time after that...

Des

Des, it's funny that you mentioned her reaching up. 

Yesterday before I went to sleep, I was thinking of Caylee and in my mind's eye, I saw her sitting with her back to a tree which was 1 1/2 feet behind her in the grass, there was a water about 3 feet in front of her.  She was playing in the grass.  A woman appeared,  everything about her was white and calm, Caylee smiled gently at her as if she had been waiting for her.  Caylee stood up and reached her hands up to the woman, the woman picked her up and put Caylee's head on her left shoulder with her right hand on top of Caylee's head.  When the woman was actually holding Caylee, I felt such joy it was completely overwhelming.  When they were both together, the angel went into a slow spiral and ascended from the ground.  I was still awake.  It could be just my imagination, but it started immediately the moment I thought of Caylee.

Maybe we need a dream thread.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 13, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »

Oh, I agree Bearly. I was just pointing out that it was added.

You do a lot of research and I really appreciate it, thanks.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 13, 2008, 07:54:41 AM »

I was just reading over the police report on the gas can theft.

It just struck me that the officer reported he dusted for finger prints but couldn't get any.

I find that strange. The theft was less than $50. Why would he have dusted for prints? I don't know how it is in Fla but here in NY, the patrol officers don't do that. They have investigators come in. They wouldn't routinely do that for a $50 theft either.

Did George ask them to do it? If he did, I find that strange as well. He was LE and knew that if Casey had no record with prints on file, they couldn't trace it to her like that.

What is even stranger...is that the LE didn't find ANY...metal holds prints very well...sounds like someone wriped those puppies clean before LE got them...also strange that George reported them missing, the same day he said he found them in the trunk of the car....reported missing in morning....found in afternoon...wonder if good ole' George called the LE back to report them found...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 13, 2008, 08:00:12 AM »

The language itself is a dead giveaway. I couldn't imagine, even as a 22 year old, talking to my mother that way. Not only would I have never done it, my mother would have wiped those words out of my mouth with the first object she could reach. Total lack of respect. And Cindy acted like it was nothing. Maybe it was a regular part of their interactions for that kind of language.

People are supposed to start disagreeing with their mothers, that is part of separating and becoming your own person.  You want to cling to them and push them away at the same time.  Of course, that comes in your teens,  I feel like Casey is stuck in adolescence in some way and can't move past it.

That said, I have never, ever talked to either of my parents or any member of my parents generation in that way.  I don't talk to my son that way and he does not talk to me in that manner.  I am not a hitter, or a screamer.  Where do you think Casey learned this from?

I have sister-in-laws who speak to their mother that way, I have never heard anything like it.  When is Casey going to grow up?

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: August 13, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »

A day in the life of jailed mom Casey Anthony: Reading, lots of sleep

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    August 13, 2008

Casey Anthony had turkey bologna for lunch Tuesday and will dine on jailhouse turkey with gravy for dinner today. That's life for Orange County inmate No. 08034750.

Today marks the 28th day she has been locked up in the jail, where her existence is a stark contrast to the media circus surrounding the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

While her parents are interviewed daily by reporters, 22-year-old Anthony is living alone in a 7-by-12-foot cell in the county's female detention center. Her only TV appearances are on security video watched by officers.

Jail officials say she spends most of her days reading books from the jail library and sleeping. She is not allowed to have pen and paper.

"She has been a model inmate," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. "She hasn't made any unusual demands and has been very cooperative."

Authorities booked her in jail July 16 on charges of child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor. She remains there until she can post a $500,200 bail.

Her notoriety puts her in "protective custody" status, which means she's separated from the general population. This is the same treatment former astronaut Lisa Nowak and former boy-band producer Lou Pearlman received during their stays. It's for the inmates' safety -- it keeps them from being targeted by others, Moore said.

"She lives a very stark existence in spartan surroundings," he said.

The only human interaction Anthony has is with jail staff -- including officers and medical workers if needed -- and her attorneys.

"It's basically without social interaction," Moore said.

At least an hour a day, Anthony is allowed out of her cell when she can have access to a phone, take a shower or watch TV in the day room. If weather permits, a corrections officer can escort her to an atrium-type area where she can get fresh air.

Her day usually starts about 5 a.m. with breakfast. There is no wake-up time, but lights come on about 6:30 a.m.

Anthony eats by herself in her cell, which has a bed, toilet and sink.

Lunch is served around 11 a.m., and dinner comes starting about 4:30 p.m.

She can't buy extra food from the jail commissary because no one has deposited money in her jail account.

Anthony dialed her last phone call more than 10 days ago when she asked her brother to have her attorney, Jos� Baez, come to the jail. The call lasted 34 seconds.

Baez has made the trek to the jail 14 days since he first saw her July 17, according to jail records.

On some days, he saw her several times. Some visits lasted more than two hours. Another lawyer and investigators in Baez's firm have stopped by more than five times.

Baez was not available Tuesday to comment.

In addition to her legal team, Anthony's family can visit her. The jail does not allow face-to-face contact with the public. Visitation -- limited to three a week -- is done through live video, and participants talk by phone.

However, Anthony has refused to see her family for the past several visits -- including her parents Sunday night. She gave no reason. Her brother, Lee, canceled a visit Tuesday. Like his sister, he gave no reason.

Her parents are scheduled to visit again Thursday. Jail officers will ask her that day whether she wants to see them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey1308aug13,0,1524094.story

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: August 13, 2008, 08:01:52 AM »

Des

Des, it's funny that you mentioned her reaching up. 

Yesterday before I went to sleep, I was thinking of Caylee and in my mind's eye, I saw her sitting with her back to a tree which was 1 1/2 feet behind her in the grass, there was a water about 3 feet in front of her.  She was playing in the grass.  A woman appeared,  everything about her was white and calm, Caylee smiled gently at her as if she had been waiting for her.  Caylee stood up and reached her hands up to the woman, the woman picked her up and put Caylee's head on her left shoulder with her right hand on top of Caylee's head.  When the woman was actually holding Caylee, I felt such joy it was completely overwhelming.  When they were both together, the angel went into a slow spiral and ascended from the ground.  I was still awake.  It could be just my imagination, but it started immediately the moment I thought of Caylee.

Maybe we need a dream thread.

Waht a nice dream Bear...In my images...not a dream...the bucket type container...med blue...was right up against a tree...with bushes/ferns all around the area...it was damp...like in the evening with moisture around the area.....I didn't smell anything bad...just damp dirt and plant growth...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.