April 27, 2024, 10:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409661 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

I wonder if the calls on the 18th were to find out (make sure) if anyone was home.  That's the day Casey borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbor and backed into the garage. 

Very good question! Could be exactly what was going on.

Also...we now hear that a neighbor has told of loud words between Casey and her parents on the 15th.  The 16th is the day George says Casey and Caylee left with their "backpacks" and that Casey said she was going to work and would be home late that night or the next day.  I've always thought that strange.  Wouldn't George and Cindy want to know where Caylee would be all night if Casey didn't come home?

That yelling on the 15th...could Casey have been telling her parents that she's moving in with boyfriend and the parents didn't want Casey to take Caylee away?? Knowing how unreliable Casey is, it would seem reasonable that George and Cindy would be very concerned about taking Caylee to live somewhere else.  Also, could tend to get Casey mad and spiteful that all the concern is about Caylee....just thinkin'

Wasn't that also when George said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom that day and she said that she talks to mom everyday and he said , I know , but did you TALK to mom today? That conversation has always struck me as strange...

Yes, it was George who specified "did you TALK with to mom today?" That question struck me as odd, too.  Sounds like Casey's very good at parsing her words....and that Dad's on to her.

Maybe George meant actually talk,like on the phone instead of text message.

could be...or did you "talk" or just leave her a voicemail. I think you are right

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #581 on: August 13, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

"Evidence out there is circumstantial being growing up in someone's mind," Anthony said. "They are narrow-minded; they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head. If they want to be negative, they want to have a one track mind, that’s on them not on me." 

-George Anthony

P

coo coo coo cooo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: August 13, 2008, 10:30:58 AM »

O/T maybe

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402281,00.html

Report: French Teen Suffocates After Parents Lock Him in Hot Car Overnight
Tuesday, August 12, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

A French couple is facing involuntary homicide charges after they locked their thirteen-year-old son inside of a car on the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe and he suffocated to death, Sky News reported Tuesday.

According to the Sky News report, the couple was on vacation with their son when they left him sleeping inside of the locked vehicle for more than 12 hours as they retired to their villa following a night out with friends.

The teen reportedly tried desperately to escape from the vehicle – where police said temperatures would have soared to more than 120 degrees – slashing at the upholstery with scissors and hitting the reinforced windows, Sky News said.

“There were signs in the car that he had fought to get out, but it was a very high security new model car that could not be opened from the inside,” a police spokesman said.

His body was discovered on the back seat of the security SUV, parked in the sunshine, when his parents awoke at 10 a.m. the next morning.

(snipped)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #583 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:43 AM »

Today's Anthony Family Report....

George:
Driving around pulling a Caylee sign...and at the same time...watching some unknown people who have Cayle...but he knows who they are....and they know they are being watched...by unamed bevy of friends of his...

Lee: 
Following and watching George...and reading all the Caylee blogs to find new and better stories to pass on to Cindy and George...while continuing his own investigation...

Cindy:
Getting hair and nails done in preperation for more spots in the limelight...and washing the same clothes over and over that she's already washed....while taking on Ma Bell trying to get them to get thier damn records straight...so they match her stories and time lines....deciding what kind of pizza to order for dinner...

Guess that's about it....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 13, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

I still think they called her "Zanny" and not Zenaida

Idstlou, Who do you think called her Zanny?  The Anthonys?  If so what have you seen that makes you think they even knew of a Zanny or Zenaida? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #585 on: August 13, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

Klaas....nanner basket Sweetie....

Des

Just checked....nothing

Hmmmmmmm...it came back with this as the reason...
    Recipient: <smklaasend@hotmail.com>
    Reason:    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
I'll check on my end and resend...it's a reply to my email to Aruba this AM..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #586 on: August 13, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »

George now thinks kidnappers have changed Caylees appearance   (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

GEOOOOOOOORGE.... zip it.   

You MUST ZIIIIIIIP IT!!!!! 

ZIP IT GOOD!!!!!

-Dr. Evil

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 13, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »

Casey not being seen by any staff at the apartments would not be unusual.  You are right Lou.  If she did not fill out an application it would not be anything you would remember.  How many people just inquire and then leave?  I doubt you could identify them later as being there. How many people were in and out daily? 

absoluetly. She had to have been there that day, heard Zenaida filling out the app...the name stuck with her because it was different...and maybe she left when they were showing Zenaida the apartment. Hell she might have even been going to her friends across the street...they weren't home...so she stopped by the apartments to see what they cost while she was waiting for them to return.
That would mean Cindy and George were lying about Zenaida being mentioned in thier home(as the babysitter)for the last 2 years.....

I still think they called her "Zanny" and not Zenaida

Idstlou, Who do you think called her Zanny?  The Anthonys?  If so what have you seen that makes you think they even knew of a Zanny or Zenaida? 

crap!!! I am the WORST at finding quotes and such...can someone else help me...you know I am computer illiterate...didn't Cindy say the called the nanny...."Zanny"?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 13, 2008, 10:36:49 AM »

George now thinks kidnappers have changed Caylees appearance   (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

GEOOOOOOOORGE.... zip it.   

You MUST ZIIIIIIIP IT!!!!! 

ZIP IT GOOD!!!!!

-Dr. Evil

Carpe...thought you were hanging tough with me in the wee hours this morning and then you dissappeared?!  did ya doze off?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 13, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »

Source Shares Theory That Caylee Died
Investigation Still Considered Missing Person Case

POSTED: 6:54 am EDT August 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:27 am EDT August 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A source inside the Orange County Sheriff's Office shared a new theory in the Caylee Anthony disappearance on Tuesday.

At the center of the theory is the possibility that the missing toddler is dead.

Authorities at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they're focusing on three key dates in their investigation.

Members of the Anthony family said they refuse to believe the theory that Caylee died, but there are many people who think it is a possibility.

"I think it was accidental, and I think her mom tried to cover it up, and it kind of blew up in her face," Julie Herring said.

As speculation begins to swirl in the case, a source close to the investigation said the theory that Caylee is dead is possible. They said she may have died in an accident on June 16, but they're also looking into June 17 or 18.

"But there's a lot of things that they're looking at, and I guess they're waiting until they get results on everything before we put this puzzle together," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

Officially, the Orange County Sheriff's Office is still treating the investigation as a missing person case.

"We have nothing to indicate she is not alive. Obviously, statistically and historically, one of the facets of life is more times than not, unfortunately, these don't turn out well," Padilla said.

More charges may be filed against Casey Anthony within the next 48 hours. A friend said she stole $700 from her.

Investigators said she may have used her parents' credit cards without permission, and they said she continues to lie to them. All of it could lead to a theft, credit card fraud and false statement charge.

"There's more to this saga, this story, than what people are led to believe and doesn't realize. There really is," grandfather George Anthony said.

Caylee's grandfather said he refuses to believe she could be dead and believes the toddler was kidnapped.

"These people know that they're being watched. They know it," George Anthony said.

George Anthony remains positive and said he'll continue to drive around with a mobile billboard displaying her picture until she's found. He has a background in law enforcement and said he's tapping into resources from his past.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 13, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »

I'm hgetting lost in all her men is this Tony?

That's him.

good golly he is ugly.
He must of had something that she needed.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: August 13, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »

I was just reading over the police report on the gas can theft.

It just struck me that the officer reported he dusted for finger prints but couldn't get any.

I find that strange. The theft was less than $50. Why would he have dusted for prints? I don't know how it is in Fla but here in NY, the patrol officers don't do that. They have investigators come in. They wouldn't routinely do that for a $50 theft either.

Did George ask them to do it? If he did, I find that strange as well. He was LE and knew that if Casey had no record with prints on file, they couldn't trace it to her like that.

What is even stranger...is that the LE didn't find ANY...metal holds prints very well...sounds like someone wriped those puppies clean before LE got them...also strange that George reported them missing, the same day he said he found them in the trunk of the car....reported missing in morning....found in afternoon...wonder if good ole' George called the LE back to report them found...

It didn't seem like he did.

I pictured them being the plastic kind...at least that is wht mine are made of.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: August 13, 2008, 10:41:54 AM »

I think you're correct, it was Cindy that said it.  I guess thats why I just kinda passed over it as I don't believe a thing that comes out of her pie hole.  Especially in those early days.  I am 99.9% sure there was no Zanny or Zenaida whom Casey passed Caylee off to at the Sawgrass, mainly because there was no Zenaida living there.  I think that was Cindys early statement trying to give Casey's story some credability. which again facts don't seem to back up.  JMOO
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 13, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »

MAY 24, 2008    -  FIRST MEETS TONY

MAY 30th        -  FIRST TIME AT CLUB FUSIAN WITH TONY

JUNE 6, 13, 20th   - CLUB FUSIAN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TONY

JUNE 15TH   -   YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

12:50p    George sees Casey and Caylee leave,
              each wearing backpacks

2:30p     George leaves for work

3:03p     Call to George's Cell

4:10p     Call to Cindy at work

4:11p     Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p     Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p     Call to Cindy at work

4:19p     Call to Tony

4:21p     Call to Jesse

4:24p     Call to Cindy's cell

6:32p     Call to Cindy at home

6:33p     Checks Voicemail

7:06p     Call to Cindy at home

7:20p     Call to Amy

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

NO MORE INFO ON THIS DAY, YET

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

12:33p     Call to Cindy at home

12:34p     Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p     Call to Cindy at home

12:36p     Call to George's cell

1:09p      Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p      Call to Cindy at home

Afternoon:

Seen backing into garage.
Borrows shovel from neighbor
out working in the yard.

---

JUNE 20, 2008  -  Slutting it up at CLUB FUSIAN in party pics.

JUNE 24, 2008   - George finds gas cans in car.

JUNE 27, 2008   - Casey drops off car at Amscot. Claims it broke down
                         and ran out of gas. Tony picks her up, Casey and
                         Tony go to CLUB FUSIAN. Confirmed by friends.

Me thinks we have to look into Tony more!!!!

He picked her up and didn't wonder why she was leaving the car? Why not just give her a few bucks for gas?

Why is she cooking dinner for him on 4th of July unless she HAS to keep him happy? To get Caylee back?

He hears Caylee in the background and then suddenly not so sure...wasn't that Tony?

OK...I am starting to think the answers lie with old Tony!!!

No, it was not Tony, it was Jesse.

??

Which one?

Jesse picked her up? Thought it was Tony

Wasn't it Tony she was staying with and Tony she was cooking for on the 4th?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 13, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

[quote author=klaasend link=topic=3250.msg410370#msg410370 date=1218638230

"There's more to this saga, this story, than what people are led to believe and doesn't realize. There really is," grandfather George Anthony said.

[/quote]

And this is one statement from George that I believe definitely has some truth to it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 13, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »

I'm hgetting lost in all her men is this Tony?

That's him.

good golly he is ugly.
He must of had something that she needed.

My thoughts exactly Blonde...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 13, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »

Jesse , he's the ex cop right.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: August 13, 2008, 10:52:21 AM »

Posted by Truly on Websleuths:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68364

FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia
The other night, poster imnottheonlyone did some research into http://www.myfusian.com Looking further into the Fusian world of clubs/cars/girls/ etc., I followed up on the FusianMedia lead. Here is a quote from http://www.fusianmedia.com/

Quote:

FusianMedia® is the Technology Studio housing all Fusian®'s related businesses web sites. These include the Fusian® Restaurant Franchises, Fusian® Automotive, Fusian® Models, just to name a few.
At FusianMedia®, we employ vast ranges of technology schools to successfully meet any project that needs a spark of innovation and technical design. Our commitment to our customer, brings the best of the web, graphics, programming and design into our work.

Diane's post, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=135is correct that Bruce Lam is the owner of the FusianMedia domain. Here's the whois link, and a quote: http://whois.domaintools.com/fusianmedia.com
Quote:

Whois Record

Registrant:
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States

Domain Name: FUSIANMEDIA.COM
Created on: 15-Sep-04
Expires on: 15-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 19-Dec-07

Administrative Contact:
lam, bruce
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States
4075689829 Fax -- 4077370803

Technical Contact:
lam, bruce
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States
4075689829 Fax -- 4077370803

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS2.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS3.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS4.FUSIANMEDIA.COM

Whois Record for Fusianmedia.com
( Fusi An Media ) Click to Edit

Front Page Information

Website Title: Welcome To FusianMedia Title Relevancy100%Meta Description:Voted the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999. Description Relevancy:33% relevant. AboutUs: Wiki article on Fusianmedia.com SEO Score: 94% Terms:393 (Unique: 177, Linked: 22) Images:4 (Alt tags missing: 0) Links:20 (Internal: 19, Outbound: 1)

Indexed Data

Registry Data

ICANN Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.Created: 2004-09-15Expires: 2009-09-15Updated: 2007-12-19Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registrar Status: clientRenewProhibited Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrar Status: clientUpdateProhibited Name Server: NS1.FUSIANMEDIA.COM (has 27 domains) Name Server: NS2.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Name Server: NS3.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Name Server: NS4.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com

http://www.fusianmedia.com has designed roughly 67 templates for nannies and child care. They have a running advertisement for 'work-from-home' data entry. Casey's lawyer claimed she worked for Fusian. Fusian exotic cars put up the $125,000 reward for Caylee's safe return. FusianMedia designed all the websites we have been looking at. They also print fliers.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 13, 2008, 10:53:02 AM »

Idstlou,  I'm going back a few nights where on TV Cindy was being interviewed as she was walking and the reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about her babysitter and Cindy's reply was "She talked about her puppy."  The reported asked again and again Cindy replied "She talked about her puppy."  When I find the link for ya I'll post it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »

Jesse , he's the ex cop right.

Correct and his father is some sort of minister.  Father claims that Jesse is not the dad of Caylee, took a paternity test.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.