May 01, 2024, 10:50:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410164 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: August 13, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »

I think George goes out with the rolling billboard to get out of that house of horrors

I wouldn't be surprised if goes "missing" at some point.....the kidnappers might need a babysitter

LMAO! Good One!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #821 on: August 13, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »

Can someone please tell me the last time TONY seen Caylee..Did we ever get that figured out?

I think it was June 2nd or 3rd, at the pool at his apt.

Thanks  thats what I thought but I was Just readin a transcript from Greta and it said that Tony's friend the one that lived with him Dj said Caylee was at the apartment on the 13th and that Casey left and came back this time without Caylee. Thats 2 days before fathers day.

snip
COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?

WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.

So is the "they remember" Tony and Dj??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

so who was the babysitter on Friday????!!!!!
I think it was Cindy and George...they might have watched Caylee all weekend then took her to see Cindy's dad on father's day.
OK,this is strange....I thought Tony said he last saw Caylee at his apartment.....dang,what day was that?

COLBY: Now, it is admirable that he wants to correct some facts and he doesn't want to be part of the story, but we're glad that he took the time to talk to you because he isn't talking to other people. Tell me what he told you about Casey, what kind of mother she was. Did he ever meet Caylee?

WATTS: Yes, he said Casey was a terrific mother. He said Casey was very caring with Caylee. He said that he -- she spent a lot of time at the apartment with Caylee. He said he actually taught Caylee words and he played games with Caylee. He spent a lot of time with Caylee. He said Casey was a good friend, she was a wonderful girlfriend to Tony. She cooked for him. She cleaned for him. She did his laundry. Tony (SIC) raved about how much of a terrific girl Casey was, and that's why they're so shocked by this -- these recent developments.

COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?

WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.

And after that evening, Jamie, that was the last time they'd seen Caylee. They kept asking Casey, Where's Caylee? And she would say, She's with my mother, She's with her grandmother, She's with the nanny, She's away on a trip. And they didn't think anything of it. They obviously didn't question her on it because they trusted her word at that point.
What's Tony's room mates name?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: August 13, 2008, 05:58:23 PM »

George gives me the overall impression of a guy who doesn't sit still for long. He may have retired but possibly worked another job(this I am not sure about), the Anthony yard is well maintained, he talks about doing work on the car (that wedge thing he needed from the back of Casey's car to keep it from rolling while he did work), maybe he helped with Caylee's care...... I would imagine sitting still under the circumstances -Caylee missing, would leave to much time to think......he is trying to help. I imagine he is torn. He doesn't see that much of what he does and says is not appropriate and doesn't make sense. Perfect example is his when he talks about his" friends " out looking for Caylee.

Me too bb.... I also agree with you that George and Cindy are guilty of loving their daughter to a fault as Jackie and Lee Peterson were guilty of loving their son Scott to a fault. I would not want to have to walk a mile in their shoes...

The Peterson's are a good example too. I would only pray that I would be able to see right from wrong and do what is right. I think initially when Cindy made the 911 calls she was "doing the right thing" ...........
Actually the peterscum parent's are doing exactly what the Anthony parent's are doing right now....trying to impede an investigation and trying to poison a possible jury pool.In fact the peterscum parents are STILL playing thier game with all of their"my monster scum son is innocent of murdering his wife and own baby"bull caca.

I have to wonder when exactly a parent in their shoes opens up their eyes and sees the truth for what it is... Lee and Jackie still cannot admit the truth...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: August 13, 2008, 06:15:41 PM »

Did George work at this same police department?  Anyone?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #824 on: August 13, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

George gives me the overall impression of a guy who doesn't sit still for long. He may have retired but possibly worked another job(this I am not sure about), the Anthony yard is well maintained, he talks about doing work on the car (that wedge thing he needed from the back of Casey's car to keep it from rolling while he did work), maybe he helped with Caylee's care...... I would imagine sitting still under the circumstances -Caylee missing, would leave to much time to think......he is trying to help. I imagine he is torn. He doesn't see that much of what he does and says is not appropriate and doesn't make sense. Perfect example is his when he talks about his" friends " out looking for Caylee.

Me too bb.... I also agree with you that George and Cindy are guilty of loving their daughter to a fault as Jackie and Lee Peterson were guilty of loving their son Scott to a fault. I would not want to have to walk a mile in their shoes...

The Peterson's are a good example too. I would only pray that I would be able to see right from wrong and do what is right. I think initially when Cindy made the 911 calls she was "doing the right thing" ...........
Actually the peterscum parent's are doing exactly what the Anthony parent's are doing right now....trying to impede an investigation and trying to poison a possible jury pool.In fact the peterscum parents are STILL playing thier game with all of their"my monster scum son is innocent of murdering his wife and own baby"bull caca.

I have to wonder when exactly a parent in their shoes opens up their eyes and sees the truth for what it is... Lee and Jackie still cannot admit the truth...
I agree Cubbee
That was the first crime case I followed and it sure opened my eyes to the evil people of our world.

Karma Is Coming

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 13, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »

No, he retired from the Trumbull County Sheriff's office in Warren, Ohio

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #826 on: August 13, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »

You mean the one in Orlando?Good question Lala's....I only know of the one in Ohio that someone said he retired from(at the ripe old age of 38-39)back in 1989.Recent news says he works in"private security"now but who knows?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 13, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-081308,0,6675718.story

Officials: We're providing the 'credible' info on missing Caylee Anthony
Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writers

4:52 PM EDT, August 13, 2008

Orange County investigators said today that they are the only credible source of information in the case of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

"The Orange County Sheriff's Office is not going to put information out there that's not going to benefit finding the child," said Chief Mark Strobridge.

Authorities made the statement during a "roundtable session" with reporters in Orlando to recap details of a case that's received intense media coverage and sparked various theories.

This morning, the grandmother of missing 3-year-old met with officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Cindy Anthony left without telling reporters what was discussed, though she and her husband have made surprising statements to the media in the past.

Today also marks the 28th day since her daughter, Casey Anthony, has been locked up in the jail.

Authorities booked her on charges of child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor. Casey Anthony, 22, remains there until she can post a $500,200 bail.

She is living alone in a 7-by-12-foot cell in the county's female detention center.

Jail officials say she spends most of her days reading books from the jail library and sleeping. She is not allowed to have pen and paper.

In addition to her legal team, Anthony's family can visit her. The jail does not allow face-to-face contact with the public.

Visitation -- limited to three a week -- is done through live video, and participants talk by phone.

However, Anthony has refused to see her family for the past several visits -- including her parents Sunday night. She gave no reason.

Her brother, Lee, canceled a visit Tuesday. Like his sister, he gave no reason.

Her parents are scheduled to visit again Thursday. Jail officers will ask her that day whether she wants to see them.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: August 13, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »

No, he retired from the Trumbull County Sheriff's office in Warren, Ohio

Thanks.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 13, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »

Can someone please tell me the last time TONY seen Caylee..Did we ever get that figured out?

Thanks  thats what I thought but I was Just readin a transcript from Greta and it said that Tony's friend the one that lived with him Dj said Caylee was at the apartment on the 13th and that Casey left and came back this time without Caylee. Thats 2 days before fathers day.

snip

I think it was Cindy and George...they might have watched Caylee all weekend then took her to see Cindy's dad on father's day.
OK,this is strange....I thought Tony said he last saw Caylee at his apartment.....dang,what day was that?

COLBY: Now, it is admirable that he wants to correct some facts and he doesn't want to be part of the story, but we're glad that he took the time to talk to you because he isn't talking to other people. Tell me what he told you about Casey, what kind of mother she was. Did he ever meet Caylee?

WATTS: Yes, he said Casey was a terrific mother. He said Casey was very caring with Caylee. He said that he -- she spent a lot of time at the apartment with Caylee. He said he actually taught Caylee words and he played games with Caylee. He spent a lot of time with Caylee. He said Casey was a good friend, she was a wonderful girlfriend to Tony. She cooked for him. She cleaned for him. She did his laundry. Tony (SIC) raved about how much of a terrific girl Casey was, and that's why they're so shocked by this -- these recent developments.

And after that evening, Jamie, that was the last time they'd seen Caylee. They kept asking Casey, Where's Caylee? And she would say, She's with my mother, She's with her grandmother, She's with the nanny, She's away on a trip. And they didn't think anything of it. They obviously didn't question her on it because they trusted her word at that point.

So she was a wonderful girlfriend--cooked, did the laundry, cleaned--That's not a girlfriend, that's a good maid.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: August 13, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »

You mean the one in Orlando?Good question Lala's....I only know of the one in Ohio that someone said he retired from(at the ripe old age of 38-39)back in 1989.Recent news says he works in"private security"now but who knows?

I wonder where he was a security guard at?  Onviously, it was the evening shift he was working.  Why have we not heard the location? Hmmmmm. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #831 on: August 13, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

snip

So she was a wonderful girlfriend--cooked, did the laundry, cleaned--That's not a girlfriend, that's a good maid.
That's for sure and yet Cindy had to wash 3 duffel bags of Casey's clothes.....

Karma Is Coming

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #832 on: August 13, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »

If Cindy left without talking, something is different.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »

Casey is such a great manipulator.  She can play her parents like a violin.  Lots of practice and they have let her get away with it too.  I wonder if after the next 28 days, George will still be insisting Caylee is with kidnappers?  There is no way a normal person would keep secret the persons they thought had kidnapped and was holding their child, grandchild or any relative....they would go to the FBI and get help.  This is what the FBI does...they are good at this stuff.   I think I may scream in just a minute...it will make me feel better....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #834 on: August 13, 2008, 06:36:34 PM »

I wonder where he was a security guard at?  Onviously, it was the evening shift he was working.  Why have we not heard the location? Hmmmmm. 
I'm not sure but it sounds like he has trouble keeping jobs....or something because George said he was on his way to work on June 24th when he found the gas cans then George and Cindy both said he had started a NEW job the monday before Casey was arrested and now....he lost that job too because of his grand daughter is missing....

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 13, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »

snip

I cant find it yet....Maybe she was cleaning and washing evidence..
I also think Grandma had Caylee that whole weekend.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 13, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

Press Conference   (video)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2798642

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 13, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »

Click on Family Investigation in videos

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #838 on: August 13, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »

This won't play for me....looking for a written transcript
okkkk, local6 plays for me, but not the Press Conference vid.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:13:57 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: August 13, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »

I don't know if this is old news or not, but Channel 9 just stated there may be a loop hole that Casey could use to avoid all charges. This was on their new blurb for the 11:oo news cast. I as very far behind, but thought I would jump ahead to post it in case it was something new.
Peace,
Hippy

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.