March 28, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407940 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: August 14, 2008, 07:45:05 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro first found out Caylee was missing when deputies asked him about it.  Met Casey in May and started dating her in June.  Last saw Caylee on or about 6/02 at his pool.  Never met Zenaida, does not know where she lives.  Told Amy Huizenga to call LE.  (Says Casey lived with her (?) since 6/09).

They have been trying to find where this woman was since they first started looking for Caylee.  She was everywhere and nowhere.

So Tony said he last saw Caylee on June 2nd?
But Clint said Casey just met Tony at the end of May....right away Casey started hanging around Tony's and then she brought Caylee with her after the 1st week or so in June.Clint got to know Caylee.....so between 5/30 and 6/2 Clint had what.....4 days to get to know Caylee?Somethings not right with that timeline......

I will  have to go back and check, but I thought he said that he knew the original timeline of June 9th was wrong as he knew that he saw Casey with Caylee on June 9th....

Another thing that added to my list of Casey's lack of parenting skills, and I could have taken it wrong, was that Clint said something to the effect that he and Caylee would be watching tv while Casey and Tony were "doing other things", so I am guessing he meant that he was watching Caylee while Casey and Tony were doing the wild thang in another room...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: August 14, 2008, 07:51:12 AM »

Psychics, spiritualists assist in search for Caylee Anthony
Last Edited: Monday, 11 Aug 2008, 11:47 PM EDT
Created: Monday, 11 Aug 2008, 11:03 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Cindy Smith calls herself a spiritualist and not a psychic.  Smith has spoken with the Anthony family and on Monday, she spoke with investigators to say that she knows where missing Orlando toddler Caylee is.

With few clues in the search for the missing three year old, some have suggested that the Anthonys turn to the world of the paranormal for leads.

Cindy Anthony claims that her family has not consulted with a psychic.  She denied such a meeting when questioned by FOX 35.  "No. No, we haven't," she said with a look of amusement. "It's not funny, but it is. You know there are probably people out there who have a power or a gift.  We're told that they're following up on those as well."

Two weeks ago, FOX 35 crews observed Cindy Smith leaving the Anthony home. Smith shared details of her visit.  "I told her (Cindy Anthony) 'I was gonna bring her home,' that 'she was not going to be happy, but I was going to bring her home' "

Smith claims she can "see things"  by laying her hand on a person's belongings.  She stopped short of describing these visions as those of clairvoyance.

"I went into Caylee's bedroom, but I knew before I went into her bedroom that it wasnt good. And if I go in and touch something its revealed to me."

Smith isn't  the only one with a sixth sense who are assisting in the search for Caylee. There a number of websites where people are using mind power to track down Caylee.  At BriansDreams.com, for example, Brian Ladd and a team of others try to crack the case using dreams as a compass.

According to FOX News, members of another group which calls themselves "Body Hunters,"  are driving around the streets of Orlando looking for the missing girl.

Cindy Smith did speak to Sgt. John Allen with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Monday, offering what information she could to help out with the search.  "I told him he is looking in the wrong place that he needs to concentrate on a diff place I told him exactly where he needs to go.

Smith told FOX 35 that she believes that Caylee is close, definitely in Central Florida. In her vision, she says she clearly sees shoes covered with "pink flowers."   She wouldn't offer too many specifics beyond that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 14, 2008, 07:51:54 AM »

Sorry, link for above article.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=16C88DF28FC702C5B56E192A6B61CE28?contentId=7186015&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: August 14, 2008, 08:11:04 AM »

Authorities explain why they're so quiet: 'Caylee is our goal'

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    August 14, 2008

Orange County investigators stepped in Wednesday to douse rumors circulating in the Caylee Marie Anthony disappearance, saying if it doesn't come from them, it's not true.

The unusual declaration came four weeks into the official search for the 3-year-old, who was last seen in June but not reported missing until July 15.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been jailed since July 16, charged with child neglect and filing a false statement with authorities. Although investigators accuse her of lying about the child's whereabouts, family members support her story that she left Caylee with a baby sitter who has vanished.

Those responsible for the investigation refused to corroborate theories about the case spawned by Web sleuths, media consultants, TV hosts and even the Anthony family.

"The Orange County Sheriff's Office is not going to put information out there that's not going to benefit finding the child," Chief Mark Strobridge said. "We are not going to try this case everywhere else but in a courtroom."

Asked about Thursday's statement, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said that her family is as trustworthy a source of information as the Sheriff's Office.

"Unless you hear it from us or the police, it's not true," Cindy Anthony said. "We are only going to state the facts. Anything else is speculation."

Police share few details

Detectives have revealed little of their investigation during the past month. Among the bits disclosed so far:

*Caylee was last seen alive June 16.

*Anthony borrowed a shovel from her neighbor several days later.

*She and her mother reported the toddler missing a month later.

Investigators also have taken hair and other evidence from the trunk of the family's white Pontiac Sunfire. The car had a rancid odor that trained dogs identified as human decomposition. Sheriff's officials would not say Wednesday whether they have learned anything from that evidence.

Strobridge reiterated that the Sheriff's Office continues to treat the case as a missing-person investigation and has not transferred it to homicide detectives.

"It's our hope and prayer that Caylee is found," Strobridge said, "Caylee is our goal. It's not the arrest or pursuit of the arrest or the prosecution of Casey."

Dozens of investigators from local, state and national law-enforcement agencies are working to find the girl, Strobridge said. A few analysts from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are helping to sort through the more than 1,500 tips received by the Sheriff's Office.

Grandparents stand by mom

Since the disappearance became public, Cindy Anthony and her husband, George, have offered repeated defenses of their 22-year-old daughter, along with comments about the investigation.

George Anthony recently told reporters he thought his granddaughter was kidnapped and that her captors are being watched. The family has not identified the supposed kidnappers to reporters. They also have said Caylee's baby sitter, whom the child's mother identified as Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has the child.

Investigators, unable to identify the baby sitter, question whether she exists.

Sheriff's officials would not comment on whether they think the child was kidnapped but said if there were information that led them to believe she had been abducted, they would alert the public.

Detectives maintain that Casey Anthony was the last person to see her daughter alive but that she has yet to contribute any truthful information to law enforcement.

She was caught telling several lies during the initial investigation -- including where she worked and where she supposedly dropped off the child June 16.

Her parents are scheduled to visit her today at the Orange County Jail, where she is being held on more than $500,000 bail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee1408aug14,0,5486200.story

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #984 on: August 14, 2008, 08:12:16 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro first found out Caylee was missing when deputies asked him about it.  Met Casey in May and started dating her in June.  Last saw Caylee on or about 6/02 at his pool.  Never met Zenaida, does not know where she lives.  Told Amy Huizenga to call LE.  (Says Casey lived with her (?) since 6/09).

They have been trying to find where this woman was since they first started looking for Caylee.  She was everywhere and nowhere.

But Clint said Casey just met Tony at the end of May....right away Casey started hanging around Tony's and then she brought Caylee with her after the 1st week or so in June.Clint got to know Caylee.....so between 5/30 and 6/2 Clint had what.....4 days to get to know Caylee?Somethings not right with that timeline......

I will  have to go back and check, but I thought he said that he knew the original timeline of June 9th was wrong as he knew that he saw Casey with Caylee on June 9th....

Another thing that added to my list of Casey's lack of parenting skills, and I could have taken it wrong, was that Clint said something to the effect that he and Caylee would be watching tv while Casey and Tony were "doing other things", so I am guessing he meant that he was watching Caylee while Casey and Tony were doing the wild thang in another room...
I know right!
Bad enough she was boinking a stranger she had just met but to bring your little daughter along and leave HER with another total stranger while she boinks????
I don't know....I'm suspicious of Clint too......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: August 14, 2008, 08:41:01 AM »

Apparently, Casey has not yet canceled her visitation with her parents. This should be interesting.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: August 14, 2008, 08:53:55 AM »

Apparently, Casey has not yet canceled her visitation with her parents. This should be interesting.

Grampa George had a meltdown with reporters......"shut up! shut up" "move out of my way before you get knocked down" Granny trying to calm him down.

Casey has agreed to the visit.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »

Grampa George had a meltdown with reporters......"shut up! shut up" "move out of my way before you get knocked down" Granny trying to calm him down.

He's cracking!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »

I posted a link yesterday that said the last time Tony and his roommate seen Caylee was JUNE  13th....

:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html+casey+stole+from+numerous+friends&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=opera
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: August 14, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

SORRY USE THIS ONE INSTEAD my fault...

This is the June 13th story from OTR
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: August 14, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »

I posted a link yesterday that said the last time Tony and his roommate seen Caylee was JUNE  13th....

:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html+casey+stole+from+numerous+friends&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=opera

I saw that, this was from the arrest document.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: August 14, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »

He's cracking!

George's last visit has never been released.....I'll bet this visit won't either

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #992 on: August 14, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »

Yikes....where are you seeing this at?

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:18 AM »

As far as Clint I found it interesting that the reporter talking to Greta said he knew Clint and that Clint and Tony had a fallout and haven't talked ever since Clint said he was going on Greta..Maybe he is worried Tony is going to kick his *** so thats why he didn't wanna talk about Tony..JMO
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 14, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »

Yikes....where are you seeing this at?

FOX News

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:44 AM »

I want to go back to bed, but I don't want to miss Grampa's exit......I'm nuts!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:58 AM »

One of the hosts on Fox just said "Maybe Tony's the key". Interesting. Tony has never talked to the media. Casey was determined to talk to Tony from jail. Casey's comment from jail to Lee "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee". Could Casey be protecting Tony?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #997 on: August 14, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

SORRY USE THIS ONE INSTEAD my fault...

This is the June 13th story from OTR
Thank you Misit!
I thought Tony stated elswhere that the last time HE saw Caylee was on june 2nd or 3rd by the pool at his complex....I'll go see.I think I'm just confused again.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: August 14, 2008, 09:15:19 AM »

jail visit   (video)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7205731&version=1&locale=EN-US

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: August 14, 2008, 09:22:20 AM »

Thanks mrskub....ummmm, you think they watched Greta's interview with Clint last night??
I'm thinkin' that didn't go over so well in the Anthony's house....will watch for any deliveries of a new TV....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.