April 30, 2024, 07:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409803 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1140 on: August 14, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »

Another crazy thing. On the first 2 911 calls, Cindy clearly states that she wants Casey arrested for theft of her auto. When dispatch asks when this happened, BOTH times she said the 30th, knowing full well, that's the day it was towed. She had just picked it up.

First of all, why would Cindy report her car stolen? Supposedly, this was a car Cindy had always let Casey use. Had she made Casey return the car at some point and then Casey took it again on the 30th and it wound up being towed that same day?
Did Casey tell her it had been stolen to start the plan in motion or was Cindy trying to get Casey arrested for taking it, without her permission?
The car was towed on the 27th of June.I believe(not sure)that Cindy said she was saying anything she could to get the police to her house right away.I don't know if Cindy was talking about the smell in the car or the car being stolen.IMO some parts of those 911 calls seem rehearsed.IMO IMO before someone bashes me for my suspicions.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1141 on: August 14, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »

Strange statement from House in the Greta interview.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how Tony learned about Caylee being -- had disappeared?

HOUSE: Casey was at his apartment whenever her mother came to get her.

How did Tony learn Caylee was missing when Cindy came to get Casey, if Cindy didn't know till the 911 calls? Was there a blow up at Tony's that we're unaware of?

According to the arrest warrant, Tony learned of Caylees disappearance when police came to his door on the 16th.
I heard that too MrsKub.I believe Cindy also knew earlier than July 15th that Caylee was missing,just going by Cindy's"My Caylee Is Missing"myspace post.

Hence the comments between Casy and Cindy:

Casy:  just one more day Mom...I need just one more day...

Cindy:  I've already *given you a month*!!!

Then start the 911 calls

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: August 14, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »

Carpe

is he nuts?

he says that the people who have Caylee are being watched and they know it.

the next day

he says he's taking the mobile taco stand rolling billboard down to the Keys.

then he says

he lost his job and driving the rolling billboard is now his full time job.

++++

callin Dr Fine Dr Howard Dr Fine

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: August 14, 2008, 02:06:26 PM »

Rob wrote;

Point taken, BB. That is very true.

I just can't figure out why his behavior seems so nutty to me...

on a more global scale. To me, he comes off as a nut, and it is more

than just a few emotional flare-ups.

He is loosing it. Cindy is too. Her demeanor has changed drastically....from someone with all the answers to now being not so in-your-face........dare I say meek? George is loosing his self control.....a little more each day.....not sure how I would do if my world were falling apart.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1144 on: August 14, 2008, 02:06:34 PM »

Another crazy thing. On the first 2 911 calls, Cindy clearly states that she wants Casey arrested for theft of her auto. When dispatch asks when this happened, BOTH times she said the 30th, knowing full well, that's the day it was towed. She had just picked it up.

First of all, why would Cindy report her car stolen? Supposedly, this was a car Cindy had always let Casey use. Had she made Casey return the car at some point and then Casey took it again on the 30th and it wound up being towed that same day?
Did Casey tell her it had been stolen to start the plan in motion or was Cindy trying to get Casey arrested for taking it, without her permission?

I was thinking that. Like, maybe she was forced to give up that

car at one point... because of fighting about taking Caylee, or

getting caught stealing money from mom and pop via the credit

card charges...  and Casey took the car anyway... and it set

her mothers brassiere on fire or something.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 14, 2008, 02:08:56 PM »

The car was towed on the 27th of June.I believe(not sure)that Cindy said she was saying anything she could to get the police to her house right away.I don't know if Cindy was talking about the smell in the car or the car being stolen.IMO some parts of those 911 calls seem rehearsed.IMO IMO before someone bashes me for my suspicions.

it's not just you....so many of the stories, calls....especially Cindy's....sound rehearsed.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: August 14, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »

Carpe

is he nuts?

he says that the people who have Caylee are being watched and they know it.

the next day

he says he's taking the mobile taco stand rolling billboard down to the Keys.

then he says

he lost his job and driving the rolling billboard is now his full time job.

++++

callin Dr Fine Dr Howard Dr Fine

nyuk nyuk nyuk 

...and then yesterday...

He says PEOPLE ARE WATCHING HIM!

That is okay. That's COOL!

That helps us.

How is that helping you, George?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: August 14, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Did anyone ever hear if the gas cans were empty when George found them in Casey's trunk?

Maybe Casey took gas "in case" she ran out of gas.....if she was driving somewhere to dispose of a body, she certainly wanted to make sure she didn't run out of gas anywhere near that area.

Supposedly her gas gauge was broke, (if true) she wouldn't  know how much she actually had....just a thought

seemeatthebeach -

if the gas gauge was busted, and I heard that also, wouldn't have been more prudent to get that fixed so your wife or daughter doesn't run outta gas in some terrible part of town and gets raped and murdered?

he could have had it all done with the tired rotation.

me doesn't understand this guy at all.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1148 on: August 14, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »

Did anyone ever hear if the gas cans were empty when George found them in Casey's trunk?

Maybe Casey took gas "in case" she ran out of gas.....if she was driving somewhere to dispose of a body, she certainly wanted to make sure she didn't run out of gas anywhere near that area.

Supposedly her gas gauge was broke, (if true) she wouldn't  know how much she actually had....just a thought
True but with all of the money Casey supposedly had(stealing from Amy,parents)why wouldn't she just go to a gas station and fill up?Why go to all the trouble of borrowing a shovel to break into the shed then returning shovel for a couple of gallons of gas?Seems easier to just fill up the tank at the gas station.Unless......she DID fill her tank up but was going to depose of the body furthur away where she wasn't sure how much gas she would use and where she didn't want to be seen at some station(furthur away)putting gas in her car......

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: August 14, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »

I was thinking that. Like, maybe she was forced to give up that

car at one point... because of fighting about taking Caylee, or

getting caught stealing money from mom and pop via the credit

card charges...  and Casey took the car anyway... and it set

her mothers brassiere on fire or something.

Carpe, you're my man.

That's exactly what I think happened!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: August 14, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »

I spent most of my night last night in a half awake dream state. I should have got up and wrote this down because it was so scary and bizarre.It also would have gave Casey Mother of the year.It would be a whole novel to repeat it. Literally. I will tell some highlights.

ZG is being interviewed by another reporter. He is asking different questions.In one of the questions he ask her if she ever worked at Universal.  She replies "yes but she had lied on her questionnaire at the Saw grass apartments." Then he ask her why was that even asked there?  She replied" they said they had some sort of non compete clause" The more questions he asks her the more Universal comes up.One of  the names that comes up is Jeff Hopkins as well as Juliette Lewis. She claims she saw Jeff there frequently but as far as she new he had never worked anywhere.

He ask about her mother Gloria. She says "Gloria is my grandmother"In the process of this it is discovered some of the addresses Casey took the police to were at one time lived in by ZG family members.

With all this in mind , I did a white pages search for some of those names.In Florida.

5 Results matching "Juliette Lewis, FL"
All results matching your search are displayed. To help you find exactly the right person, use the filtering and sorting tools. You can also view all results on a map by clicking the "Map View" tab. View Additional Help
List ViewMap View
Sort by:

Juliette C Lewis

home

631 E Voorhis Ave

Deland, FL 32724-6045

(386) 734-6601

Listing Details

SPONSORED LINKS

Make it easy for people to contact you on WhitePages.com

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Juliette T Lewis

home

7197 Prellie St

Jacksonville, FL 32210-4873

(904) 777-0973

Listing Details

Household: Leonard
      SPONSORED LINKS

Juliette Lewis

work

6939 Como Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32210-6841

(904) 779-9729

Listing Details

Job title: Owner

Company: Juliettes Day Care
      SPONSORED LINKS

Juliette T Lewis

home

6866 Lake Mist Ln

Jacksonville, FL 32210-0450

phone number unavailable

Listing Details
      SPONSORED LINKS

Juliette L Lewis

home

5619 Bayshore Rd, Lot 164

Palmetto, FL 34221-1203

(941) 729-4187

Listing Details

SPONSORED LINKS

12 Results  matching "Jeff Hopkins, FL"
All results matching your search are displayed. To help you find exactly the right person, use the filtering and sorting tools. You can also view all results on a map by clicking the "Map View" tab. View Additional Help
List ViewMap View
Sort by:
< Prev1 2Next>

Jeff Hopkins

work

5942 34th St W, Ste 115

Bradenton, FL 34210-3683

(941) 727-7339

Listing Details

Company: South Philly Cheese Steak
      SPONSORED LINKS

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Jeff S Hopkins

home

3525 Newport Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34205-2832

phone number unavailable

Listing Details

Household: Maryann
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey Hopkins

work

540 Jones St

Clearwater, FL 33755-4150

(727) 443-6668

Listing Details

Company: Hopkins Auto Repair
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey A Hopkins

home

1465 S Betty Ln

Clearwater, FL 33756-2269

(727) 447-2831

Listing Details

Household: Mary
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey Hopkins

home

335 Tracy Way

Lakeland, FL 33809-5268

(863) 816-1046

Listing Details

Household: John, Marieta
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey B Hopkins

home

562 Longwood Cir

Oldsmar, FL 34677-4594

(813) 818-7048

Listing Details
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey B Hopkins

home

562 Longwood Cir

Oldsmar, FL 34677-4594

(813) 818-7048

Listing Details

SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey Hopkins

home

8406 Fort Jefferson Blvd

Orlando, FL 32822-2011

(407) 273-2789

Listing Details

Household: Melissa, Rebecca
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey D Hopkins

home

789 Penlon Ct

Orlando, FL 32807-5097

phone number unavailable

Listing Details
      SPONSORED LINKS

Jeffrey L Hopkins

home

9100 90th Ave

Seminole, FL 33777-2430

(727) 398-5917

Listing Details
      SPONSORED LINKS

12 Results  matching "Jeff Hopkins, FL"
List ViewMap View
Sort by:
< Prev1 2Next>

Jeffrey A Hopkins

home

8050 SE Colony Dr

Stuart, FL 34997-7307

(772) 287-0950

Listing Details

Household: Susan
      SPONSORED LINKS

2 Results  matching "Zaneida Gonzales, FL"
List ViewMap View
Sort by:

Z Gonzales

home

5135 SW 87th Ct

Ocala, FL 34481-5427

(352) 237-4645

Listing Details

Household: C
      SPONSORED LINKS

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Z Gonzales

home

1046 Covington St

Oviedo, FL 32765-7039

(407) 977-6985

Listing Details

I find it interesting that one of the ZG had an Oneido address. Remembering a post from Amy or Casey about the Oveida house.

Is it possible we are missing things here.

Just a swinging with the tribe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1151 on: August 14, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how Tony learned about Caylee being -- had disappeared?

How did Tony learn Caylee was missing when Cindy came to get Casey, if Cindy didn't know till the 911 calls? Was there a blow up at Tony's that we're unaware of?

According to the arrest warrant, Tony learned of Caylees disappearance when police came to his door on the 16th.
I heard that too MrsKub.I believe Cindy also knew earlier than July 15th that Caylee was missing,just going by Cindy's"My Caylee Is Missing"myspace post.

Then start the 911 calls
And both Cindy and Casey said on those 911 calls that Caylee has been missing for 31 days....not 4 weeks,not 25 days....31 days.

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: August 14, 2008, 02:14:44 PM »

The Anthony's are definitely a defense lawyer's worst nightmare.

I envision Jose Baez standing in front of the tv everytime

they are taking questions... screaming at the top of his lungs...

PLEEEEEASE STFU!!!!

Just  S.    T.     F.    U.   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: August 14, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »

seemeatthebeach -

if the gas gauge was busted, and I heard that also, wouldn't have been more prudent to get that fixed so your wife or daughter doesn't run outta gas in some terrible part of town and gets raped and murdered?

he could have had it all done with the tired rotation.

me doesn't understand this guy at all.

Not to mention a 2 year old baby!!! 

when you start understanding this guy, we'll send the guys with a custom fitted straight-jacket for ya!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: August 14, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

The Anthony's are definitely a defense lawyer's worst nightmare.

I envision Jose Baez standing in front of the tv everytime

they are taking questions... screaming at the top of his lungs...

PLEEEEEASE STFU!!!!

Just  S.    T.     F.    U.   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've probably removed all breakable objects in no-way Jose's office!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: August 14, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

any parent putting the kabosh on a car and telling their kid they couldn't use it would take the keys.

any liar like Casey would have had another key made.

+++

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: August 14, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »

I have a question about decomposition...Please help me understand better..

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?

I asked that same question many pages back.Would mean that IF Caylee is dead and she died around the 16th,17th,18th of June(police timeline focus to date)then either George is lying about that trunk on the 24th of June or the investigaters know about this discrepency and are investigating it....I really hope they are looking into that.

Hey guys, what day did she borrow the shovel?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1157 on: August 14, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »

True but with all of the money Casey supposedly had(stealing from Amy,parents)why wouldn't she just go to a gas station and fill up?Why go to all the trouble of borrowing a shovel to break into the shed then returning shovel for a couple of gallons of gas?Seems easier to just fill up the tank at the gas station.Unless......she DID fill her tank up but was going to depose of the body furthur away where she wasn't sure how much gas she would use and where she didn't want to be seen at some station(furthur away)putting gas in her car......
Sorry SeeMe....I just re read your post and realized I just ran with your theory.
Does anyone know how far away from the Anthony home Jacksonville is?Also,what dates was Casey supposed to go on vacation and see her friend Jeff Hopkins(who says he hasn't seen her in years?)?

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: August 14, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »

I have a question about decomposition...Please help me understand better..

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?

I asked that same question many pages back.Would mean that IF Caylee is dead and she died around the 16th,17th,18th of June(police timeline focus to date)then either George is lying about that trunk on the 24th of June or the investigaters know about this discrepency and are investigating it....I really hope they are looking into that.

Hey guys, what day did she borrow the shovel?

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 17th, and neighbor saw her back the car into garage on June 18th.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: August 14, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »

Then start the 911 calls

I have tried and tied to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  I have wanted them to just be in denial...but the above tells me that Cindy was suspicious.  Just before she called 911 the first time did she even wonder where Caylee was?  I don't understand how you don't meet the sitter after all this time?  Apparently Cindy did not have much contact with Casey on a regular basis regardless of what they would like for us to think.  LE has made this connection by now and the fact that Lee is totally out of the picture as far as meeting with Casey and supporting his family visibly tells me he knows and has come to reality on this.  Beth and Jug didn't lash out at the media that was trying to help.  They faced a media blitz like no other set of parents had and I never saw anything but appreciation no matter how many odd questions they received or what was said.  The only time the anger surfaced was when Julia and her minions tried to interfere with them finding their daughter.  It was the people that were involved that cause them the most problems...not the media.  Natalee's family knew they needed the media's help.  If the Anthony's want Caylee found they need to see this too.  They are not capable of doing what the media can do at this point.  The reason you do not see the LE shutting out the media completely is they know this too.  If there is even the slightest chance that Caylee is still alive and can be found they won't get on the wrong side of them in case they need their help.  Just look at this latest interview by Greta...Clint has tightened the timeline even more for law enforcement...that is a plus to them. The Anthony's need better advisors than someone you found online to assist you free of charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.