April 23, 2024, 04:43:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409305 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1180 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:32 PM »

Did anyone ever hear if the gas cans were empty when George found them in Casey's trunk?

Maybe Casey took gas "in case" she ran out of gas.....if she was driving somewhere to dispose of a body, she certainly wanted to make sure she didn't run out of gas anywhere near that area.
Supposedly her gas gauge was broke, (if true) she wouldn't  know how much she actually had....just a thought
True but with all of the money Casey supposedly had(stealing from Amy,parents)why wouldn't she just go to a gas station and fill up?Why go to all the trouble of borrowing a shovel to break into the shed then returning shovel for a couple of gallons of gas?Seems easier to just fill up the tank at the gas station.Unless......she DID fill her tank up but was going to depose of the body furthur away where she wasn't sure how much gas she would use and where she didn't want to be seen at some station(furthur away)putting gas in her car......
Sorry SeeMe....I just re read your post and realized I just ran with your theory.
Does anyone know how far away from the Anthony home Jacksonville is?Also,what dates was Casey supposed to go on vacation and see her friend Jeff Hopkins(who says he hasn't seen her in years?)?

From Orlando to Jacksonville it's approx. 140 miles 1 way
Thanks SeeMe
I'm not good with figuring out gas milage on cars and all of that soooo.....I have no clue how much gas she would have used going round trip to Jacksonville IF that is what she did.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

SWHO THINKS CAYLEE IS ALIVE?[/
Sorry to say, not me!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

Beth and Jug and Dave handled the media the media didn't handle them. They set specific times for press reports. We did not see-not that they never had- the press trailing them around throwing questions. For the most part we saw nightly news conferences- that is what the Anthony's need to do.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: August 14, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »

I have a question about decomposition...Please help me understand better..

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?

I asked that same question many pages back.Would mean that IF Caylee is dead and she died around the 16th,17th,18th of June(police timeline focus to date)then either George is lying about that trunk on the 24th of June or the investigaters know about this discrepency and are investigating it....I really hope they are looking into that.

Hey guys, what day did she borrow the shovel?

I had heard the 18th... up until yesterday. Then FTV in Orlando

started reporting the 17th.
So I am a bit bum-fuzzled on that one.

what if she used the gas to try and burn the body?

Let me elaborate.. maybe she buried orignally and got paranoid and went back to the site later and tried to burn the body..  then she got paranoid once again and went back and moved the body..  that would explain why the trunk didnt smell when goerge got the gas cans back...

Hi missmaria and welcome! You couldn't cremate a body with the gas. You could certainly damage it and destroy evidence but that's about it. The forensics are what's needed now to determine if there were human remains in the trunk. That's the only way we'll know for sure.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1184 on: August 14, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

Something I noticed about the amount of gas stolen.

I think it was Rob who pointed out some of the inconsistencies on that.

Stolen property report says:

$50 worth stolen.

From the can sizes that George describes on Greta...

The cans are pretty small.  (2 gal.  + 1 and 1/2 gal, I think?)

From the Greta description made by George...

I really don't think (even when factoring the stolen cans in, plus gas)

it could come to the total amount of 50 bucks.

There is something that George is leaving out of the equation.

The wheel chock, perhaps?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1185 on: August 14, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

WHO THINKS CAYLEE IS ALIVE?
Not I but I'm more than willing to eat crow if I'm wrong

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: August 14, 2008, 02:56:05 PM »

Did anyone catch Clint saying to Greta he was going to visit a friend
in Jacksonville?

I wonder if that is where Casey got her idea to take her imaginary
trip to Jacksonville?

Or did she actually make one by herself?

Oh, the questions I have...

Carpe, she told Cindy she was going with Jeff Hopkins the first 2 weeks of June. I believe it's in the bond hearing.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: August 14, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

I don't think so..

I pray someone proves me wrong

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: August 14, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?

I asked that same question many pages back.Would mean that IF Caylee is dead and she died around the 16th,17th,18th of June(police timeline focus to date)then either George is lying about that trunk on the 24th of June or the investigaters know about this discrepency and are investigating it....I really hope they are looking into that.

Let me elaborate.. maybe she buried orignally and got paranoid and went back to the site later and tried to burn the body..  then she got paranoid once again and went back and moved the body..  that would explain why the trunk didnt smell when goerge got the gas cans back...

Hi missmaria and welcome! You couldn't cremate a body with the gas. You could certainly damage it and destroy evidence but that's about it. The forensics are what's needed now to determine if there were human remains in the trunk. That's the only way we'll know for sure.

right and what if Casey thought it would work.. then realized it wouldnt and buried again.. then came back later and moved it to another location.. that is possible.. not everyone is smart enough to know they cannot burn a body like that..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: August 14, 2008, 02:58:19 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

Nay.

I actually started the first Missing Persons thread here when Caylee went missing. I knew as soon as I read this story of a mother not reporting her kid missing for 31 days that this was a very ominous sign.
The crazy lies have only served to make me more sure little Caylee is no longer with us.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: August 14, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: August 14, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »

right and what if Casey thought it would work.. then realized it wouldnt and buried again.. then came back later and moved it to another location.. that is possible.. not everyone is smart enough to know they cannot burn a body like that..

That's a possibility. I just don't think she tried to cremate Caylee. I think she wanted the gas for the car. JMO.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »

I am not on board with the burning thing.  I cant even imagine burning an animal if it died, let alone the child I carried for 9 months and cared for almot 3 years.  No, if Caylee is gone, her body was not desacrated,  she will be found wrapped in a blankie with a toy....JMO.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

missmaria - I agree that not ev eryone would know the extent of damage
gas could do.
I've also wondered if she might have intended to torch the car - but for unknown reasons decided against it. 
The entire issue of the gas cans is confusing to me.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

WHO THINKS CAYLEE IS ALIVE?[/

I do not..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1195 on: August 14, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY'S CALLS

Eyewitness News learned Wednesday there's a more detailed record of some of Casey Anthony's calls made before Caylee was reported missing. The leaked phone records show that on Monday, June 16 Casey Anthony called her parents six times in just over an hour. The records show exactly whom she called and what time the calls were made.

According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

The next day, June 17, neighbors told investigators that Casey borrowed a shovel from them. Then, on June 18, there was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early part of the afternoon. According to the leaked records, three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone, all between 12:33pm and 1:11pm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17187586/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: August 14, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »

I am not on board with the burning thing.  I cant even imagine burning an animal if it died, let alone the child I carried for 9 months and cared for almot 3 years.  No, if Caylee is gone, her body was not desacrated,  she will be found wrapped in a blankie with a toy....JMO.

Yah I hope so.. But I really dont think that Casey is normal...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: August 14, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY'S CALLS

Eyewitness News learned Wednesday there's a more detailed record of some of Casey Anthony's calls made before Caylee was reported missing. The leaked phone records show that on Monday, June 16 Casey Anthony called her parents six times in just over an hour. The records show exactly whom she called and what time the calls were made.

According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

The next day, June 17, neighbors told investigators that Casey borrowed a shovel from them. Then, on June 18, there was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early part of the afternoon. According to the leaked records, three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone, all between 12:33pm and 1:11pm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17187586/detail.html

UGH this link says the 18th   

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1198 on: August 14, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »

lets go around the board

QUESTION

Nope. Not according to Casey's actions.

Standing with Carpe on this one...sadly... Sad

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: August 14, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Yah I hope so.. But I really dont think that Casey is normal...

I am just really truley sad about this whole story, it really breaks my heart .. my daughter is turning two on Aug. 31st.. I have been just hoping and praying that they will find her.. but nothing changes day after day ..  and I want to think positive, but it seems that the longer it goes, and the more im reading it seems that most people believe she is no longer alive..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.