March 28, 2024, 08:17:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407896 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: August 14, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »

It is hard not get emotionally involved in this case, just like Natalee's.  I had to just back away from reading about the Holloway case because I couldn't stand the injustice of it all.  I'm trying not to become too involved in this case, too.  This case, though, will have some resolution as Casey is now sitting in jail.  I just don't see LE dropping the ball here.  We may never find Caylee, but her mother will forever be known as the girl who likely killed her baby and lied about it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: August 14, 2008, 04:33:35 PM »

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.  .........................

It is very hard to track down people that dont exist.  Maybe they should contact a medium ....   

She is going to sit there until her trial and her stupid parents are going to continue to contradict themselves.
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: August 14, 2008, 04:35:01 PM »

i dont think caylee is alive may god hold her tight
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: August 14, 2008, 04:35:03 PM »

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.  .........................

It is very hard to track down people that dont exist.  Maybe they should contact a medium ....   

She is going to sit there until her trial and her stupid parents are going to continue to contradict themselves.

The best hope is that the grandparents' conscience bothers them enough to come clean.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: August 14, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »

Wait!!  That doesn't make any sense..to me at least.  Casey is in custody and she won't tell the authorities about GP??  This is her chance...to get Caylee out of this situation and her too!  If this were true she would have already told the FBI what was going on and they would have made arrangements to arrest GP and GM and put Casey and Caylee in a safe place.  Casey would come out ahead in all this and smelling like a rose. The media would be all over this.  You don't let some one else take your kid away and continue to sit in jail.  Casey is going to be tried on negligence...if this were true she would not be negligent...just very smart.  Still confused.

I think if Casey is protecting anyone other than herself, it's Tony. She's fickle. She was hung up on this guy. If something happened and he was involved, Casey's silence would assure her a place in his life, probably forever.

Think about it...Who was she staying with? Who did she want to talk to from the jail?  Who was she with when Cindy found her? Didn't she say she felt "safe" at his place?

She is going to prison...she will have no place in Tony's life.  No matter what she wants.  Casey protecting Tony is not the way to get out of jail...she is already going down for neglect. MOO
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: August 14, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »

I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not, but I suspect that Casey gave Caylee a heavy sedative (xanax or something similar) on the night of June 15 and put her to bed at her grandparents' house.  She then went to Tony's and spent the night.  Next morning, upon arriving at the Anthony's home, Casey found Caylee dead from an overdose.  She then began body disposal.  George's statement about seeing them leave the house at 1:50 on Monday is a lie--told to give Casey an alibi.  I don't know how much George knows, but I think he suspects what happened.  May have even been involved in body disposal, but not sure.  He is showing signs of a breakdown, so he may have been involved in body disposal.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 14, 2008, 04:41:44 PM »

Thanks Karma about the Jeff Hopkins stuff.  It makes more sense to me now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: August 14, 2008, 04:41:45 PM »

I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not, but I suspect that Casey gave Caylee a heavy sedative (xanax or something similar) on the night of June 15 and put her to bed at her grandparents' house.  She then went to Tony's and spent the night.  Next morning, upon arriving at the Anthony's home, Casey found Caylee dead from an overdose.  She then began body disposal.  George's statement about seeing them leave the house at 1:50 on Monday is a lie--told to give Casey an alibi.  I don't know how much George knows, but I think he suspects what happened.  May have even been involved in body disposal, but not sure.  He is showing signs of a breakdown, so he may have been involved in body disposal.

George gets that half smirk on his face when he's starting to get angry.  He had that look on his face when he talked about the last time he saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th at 12:50pm.  I've wondered if George was lying about that too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: August 14, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »

i dont think caylee is alive may god hold her tight

I unfortunately agree socialfriend2
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: August 14, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »

If true..he's an accessory and he knows it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: August 14, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »

I think Casey figured she was as good as golden as long as she told enough lies and threw out enough names it would keep the cops confused for a while..

And I believe she was counting on the possibility that a lot of her friends are involved in illegal activities and wouldn't speak up because they want nothing to do with LE....I bet she never considered getting charged with neglect.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: August 14, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »

George gets that half smirk on his face when he's starting to get angry.  He had that look on his face when he talked about the last time he saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th at 12:50pm.  I've wondered if George was lying about that too.

I absolutely think George was lying in the interview with Greta.  Isn't that the same interview where Cindy said it's not against the law to lie?  Maybe it isn't against the law to lie to Greta on tape, but it is against the law to lie to LE.  Wonder if George told LE a different story? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: August 14, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »

Yup, George is an accessory and he knows it.  He's breaking apart before our very eyes.  In his mind, I think he believes he has no other choice but to defend his daughter.  Cindy said she has already lost one family member and doesn't want to lose another.  This is George's attitude, too.  He is in the same position and PVDS was and he made the same awful choice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: August 14, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »

I'm waffling on George's involvement.  I do believe George has seen all the clues and evidence that points to Caylee's death by her mother's hands.  I do believe he has attempted to clean this up, destroying and getting rid of evidence of death.  Did George actually dispose of Caylee's body?  I don't think so, but does he know Casey killed her and did he destroy evidence--yup.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: August 14, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »

I agree with the sedative scenario but I think maybe she put her to sleep in the trunk of her car.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: August 14, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17192364/detail.html

Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee
Beary Says Huge Lack Of Credible Information

POSTED: 3:13 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 14, 2008

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke publicly about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony for the first time on Thursday since the toddler was reported missing.

Beary said he is committing every available resource, locally and statewide to solve this case, but also stressed the need for credible information to find Caylee.

"We need credible information and once we get that information and we can narrow down a starting point. I've got resources statewide already committed to coming in and taking care of business. The most important thing we want to today is, we want to find Caylee," Beary said.

So far more than 1,700 calls have been received, providing possible leads to CrimeLine, but Beary said the officers need more.

"Right now I don't think there is any credible information on a kidnapping theory. If it's accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that," Beary said. "It's all about working the case, getting credible tips in and solving the case."

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, did not report Caylee missing until a month after her daughter's disappearance.

"We came into this investigation about 31 days late. It's a very tragic situation. We need [Casey's] cooperation. She was probably the last person to see Caylee. I need credible information. We have not gotten credible information," Beary said.

Beary said he and investigators have been working with the Anthony family and trying to work with attorneys to find some reliable information that will help to bring Caylee home safe.

"My last day as sheriff is Jan. 5, 2009 and this is one of those cases that I want to solve and those who think I am a lame duck need to go get a real job," Beary said.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1256 on: August 14, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »

I agree with this,I think George who used to work in a police department for 10 years,knows what happened and possibly helped Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: August 14, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »

From Lee's jailhouse call:

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

Here it is. Something was definitely going on.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: August 14, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17192364/detail.html

Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee
Beary Says Huge Lack Of Credible Information

"Right now I don't think there is any credible information on a kidnapping theory. If it's accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that," Beary said. "It's all about working the case, getting credible tips in and solving the case."

Look at what I've highlighted in red.  Beary is telling the family, publicly, that if there was an accident that resulted in Caylee's death, they need to tell LE.  Here it is, folks.  If Casey plans to mount an accidental death defense, then she needs to tell them it was an accident and give them credible information to show this.  Otherwise, it is murder.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1259 on: August 14, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »

Thanks Karma about the Jeff Hopkins stuff.  It makes more sense to me now.
You're welcome Lala's.Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.