March 29, 2024, 06:39:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 408001 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: August 14, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

Is there a reason why Casey would "snap" on "Father's Day"?

How could the Anthony's forget a blow out on Father's Day....their original missing date was June 9th.

Was it intentional?

*SPECULATION ALERT*

Well Seeme...If my daughter were also my half-sister...Father's Day would be pretty weird for me...

I find it odd that everyone avoided this date, which is when whatever happened resulted in a precious child vanishing.  They all kept using June 9th as the all important date, until it was proven otherwise by the video with the great-grandfather on Father's Day.

Now, obviously Cindy's father is important, hence the visit with Caylee....you don't forget that especially when you're trying to get dates in order to find A MISSING CHILD! Get out a calendar and get the correct dates for heaven's sake....you've already wasted 31!

George is Casey's father. Did she visit him on Father's Day?

IMO, that's one Anthony story we probably won't ever hear.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: August 14, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »

The Anthony's have worked hard to present the image of the normal, all-American family living a normal life in the suburbs.  It's now cracked wide open and we've glimpsed what really went on behind drawn shades.  While it's very sad, it's also fascinating to glimpse the private lives of others.  The neighbors might appear to be like everyone else, but this may also be a carefully constructed facade.  No wonder so many people don't trust other people! 

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1262 on: August 14, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »

From Lee's jailhouse call:

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

Here it is. Something was definitely going on.

Yep! Dating all the way back until early June, when she started hooking

up with Tuh Tuh TONY.

Gran maw maw and Grampy Jones need to cut out the bullshitttin'

Some of us Monkeys were in fact born at night...

BUT NOT

LAST NIGHT! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: August 14, 2008, 05:23:33 PM »

Sadly, I don't think Caylee is among the living anymore either...

And klaas..... despite the warning, it is too late for me also...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: August 14, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »

Yup, I think Lee's comment referred to the struggle between Casey and her parents.  Cindy and George were probably sick and tired of Casey's irresponsible ways and were trying the old "tough love" on her.  Casey was manipulative and immature enough to try her own brand of retaliation on them.  I wonder where Lee has been lately--haven't seen him on TV or making any statements. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: August 14, 2008, 05:27:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17192364/detail.html

Sheriff Beary Discusses Search For Caylee
Beary Says Huge Lack Of Credible Information

"Right now I don't think there is any credible information on a kidnapping theory. If it's accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that," Beary said. "It's all about working the case, getting credible tips in and solving the case."

Look at what I've highlighted in red.  Beary is telling the family, publicly, that if there was an accident that resulted in Caylee's death, they need to tell LE.  Here it is, folks.  If Casey plans to mount an accidental death defense, then she needs to tell them it was an accident and give them credible information to show this.  Otherwise, it is murder.

I agree....they're giving another chance to tell them the truth, and if it was accident, speak now and maybe you'll see the light of day when you're 80.
(another chance, IMO she doesn't deserve, but we need to find Caylee)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: August 14, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

Did anyone else notice that her first phone call was

to DAD?
yes.

yes....ding ding ding....red flag!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1267 on: August 14, 2008, 05:31:45 PM »

POSTED: 3:13 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT August 14, 2008

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke publicly about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony for the first time on Thursday since the toddler was reported missing.

Beary said he is committing every available resource, locally and statewide to solve this case, but also stressed the need for credible information to find Caylee.

"We need credible information and once we get that information and we can narrow down a starting point. I've got resources statewide already committed to coming in and taking care of business. The most important thing we want to today is, we want to find Caylee," Beary said.

So far more than 1,700 calls have been received, providing possible leads to CrimeLine, but Beary said the officers need more.

"Right now I don't think there is any credible information on a kidnapping theory. If it's accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that," Beary said. "It's all about working the case, getting credible tips in and solving the case."

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, did not report Caylee missing until a month after her daughter's disappearance.

"We came into this investigation about 31 days late. It's a very tragic situation. We need [Casey's] cooperation. She was probably the last person to see Caylee. I need credible information. We have not gotten credible information," Beary said.

Beary said he and investigators have been working with the Anthony family and trying to work with attorneys to find some reliable information that will help to bring Caylee home safe.

"My last day as sheriff is Jan. 5, 2009 and this is one of those cases that I want to solve and those who think I am a lame duck need to go get a real job," Beary said.
I wonder who this above(bolded)pertains to?Maybe George?I know George said yesterday something about now people are watching him....then went on to imply it was FBI making sure he is safe while driving all over with that billboard.
George seems to have a very quick temper.He had to get mad at investigaters a few times with the question they had to ask him.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: August 14, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »

Phone records for Casey's cell were released.  Wonder if Cindy & George's records have been looked at, since one or both of them have said they spoke with Casey daily...maybe it was George...there are so many statements out there that can be examined for validity. 

If Lee is employed, then maybe he's the only one still working right now....just a thought.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: August 14, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Casey Anthony Made Call From
POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT August 14, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

Channel 9 has obtained maps showing how many AT&T cell phone towers there are in two key areas investigators are focused on. There are 15 cell towers within a ten mile radius of Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house, where Caylee's grandfather said he last saw her alive on the afternoon of June 16.

There are 37 AT&T cell phone towers within ten miles of the apartment where Casey said she last saw Caylee alive on June 9, sometime between 9:00am and 1:00pm when she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter on her way to work.

It's known that Casey had no job and that Caylee did not disappear on June 9. Caylee's grandmother had stuck with Casey's version about June 9 until detectives confronted Cindy Anthony with video she herself had taken of Caylee during a visit with her great-grandfather in Mount Dora on Father's Day, June 15.

"I couldn't remember going on father's day because I go almost every week but I don't take Caylee that often," Cindy Anthony said during Casey's bond hearing.

"Are you lying to investigators? Purposely misleading them?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Cindy on Thursday.

Cindy didn't reply verbally, but shook her head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: August 14, 2008, 05:38:50 PM »

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke publicly about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony for the first time on Thursday since the toddler was reported missing.

Beary said he is committing every available resource, locally and statewide to solve this case, but also stressed the need for credible information to find Caylee.

"We need credible information and once we get that information and we can narrow down a starting point. I've got resources statewide already committed to coming in and taking care of business. The most important thing we want to today is, we want to find Caylee," Beary said.

So far more than 1,700 calls have been received, providing possible leads to CrimeLine, but Beary said the officers need more.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, did not report Caylee missing until a month after her daughter's disappearance.

"We came into this investigation about 31 days late. It's a very tragic situation. We need [Casey's] cooperation. She was probably the last person to see Caylee. I need credible information. We have not gotten credible information," Beary said.

Beary said he and investigators have been working with the Anthony family and trying to work with attorneys to find some reliable information that will help to bring Caylee home safe.

"My last day as sheriff is Jan. 5, 2009 and this is one of those cases that I want to solve and those who think I am a lame duck need to go get a real job," Beary said.
I wonder who this above(bolded)pertains to?Maybe George?I know George said yesterday something about now people are watching him....then went on to imply it was FBI making sure he is safe while driving all over with that billboard.
George seems to have a very quick temper.He had to get mad at investigaters a few times with the question they had to ask him.

Karma, I watched the video of this. The reporter asked the sheriff, "What do you say to people who have said you are a lame duck"?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: August 14, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »

They are probably watching the family like a hawk.

Picking up their trash.

Opening the stuffed animals they threw out.

GPS through phones and vehicles.

They are acting like guilty people.

On a case of this size, nothing is overlooked.

GEOOOOOOORGE... yer plants need waterin', I had a peek yesterday

afternoon while u wuz out driving the billboard!!!!   

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: August 14, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

Channel 9 has obtained maps showing how many AT&T cell phone towers there are in two key areas investigators are focused on. There are 15 cell towers within a ten mile radius of Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house, where Caylee's grandfather said he last saw her alive on the afternoon of June 16.

There are 37 AT&T cell phone towers within ten miles of the apartment where Casey said she last saw Caylee alive on June 9, sometime between 9:00am and 1:00pm when she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter on her way to work.

It's known that Casey had no job and that Caylee did not disappear on June 9. Caylee's grandmother had stuck with Casey's version about June 9 until detectives confronted Cindy Anthony with video she herself had taken of Caylee during a visit with her great-grandfather in Mount Dora on Father's Day, June 15.

"I couldn't remember going on father's day because I go almost every week but I don't take Caylee that often," Cindy Anthony said during Casey's bond hearing.

"Are you lying to investigators? Purposely misleading them?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Cindy on Thursday.

WOW, thanks!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: August 14, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

The stupidest statement I've read in quite awhile.

Cindy pretty much is Casey, the only difference is the age.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: August 14, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »

Carpe,

Orlando Int'l Airport is very near Lake Conway/Belle Isle map info you posted.....(re: the article just posted)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »

Eyewitness News Uncovers Remote Area Casey Anthony Visited  (Video)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17193533/index.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: August 14, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

Wow!

I don't put any faith in psychics... but that is a trip!

One of the many Internet posting psychics did say that

Caylee's body is near something with a Castle in the name.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1278 on: August 14, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »

What a dark and dreary looking place.I guess I'm not understanding how the news media got a hold of the cell phone pings and if the investigaters have that info....why  aren't they out there searching.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1279 on: August 14, 2008, 05:54:42 PM »

Karma, I watched the video of this. The reporter asked the sheriff, "What do you say to people who have said you are a lame duck"?
Thanks MrsKub,I wonder who said that to the Sheriff.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.