May 01, 2024, 09:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410093 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1280 on: August 14, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

They are probably watching the family like a hawk.

Picking up their trash.

Opening the stuffed animals they threw out.

GPS through phones and vehicles.

They are acting like guilty people.

On a case of this size, nothing is overlooked.

GEOOOOOOORGE... yer plants need waterin', I had a peek yesterday

afternoon while u wuz out driving the billboard!!!!   
   {{{Carpe}}}

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: August 14, 2008, 05:57:26 PM »

Boy I am really out of touch here....There was a comment from Casey to Lee back in 2006 on his myspace that said "Jeff Hopkins says "hi" and I was just going to look into that a little deeper tonight and both Casey and Lee's myspaces are set to PRIVATE!  DOH!  < just ventin here ... I'm sure you monkeys were all over that! >

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: August 14, 2008, 05:59:23 PM »

Boy I am really out of touch here....There was a comment from Casey to Lee back in 2006 on his myspace that said "Jeff Hopkins says "hi" and I was just going to look into that a little deeper tonight and both Casey and Lee's myspaces are set to PRIVATE!  DOH!  < just ventin here ... I'm sure you monkeys were all over that! >

Yeah, they were set to private a few days ago 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: August 14, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »

Invision, they have been set to private for awhile now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1284 on: August 14, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: August 14, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

Dang klaas...its only been a few days.... this is dragging out so slowly it seems like longer.......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: August 14, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »

That is freaky Carpe..... dare we hope they find her????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: August 14, 2008, 06:03:33 PM »

Maybe Casey used the gas cans for just gas...

I wonder how many times she was at that secluded spot??

Maybe she didn't want to get stuck out there..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1288 on: August 14, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »

Wow!

I don't put any faith in psychics... but that is a trip!

One of the many Internet posting psychics did say that

Caylee's body is near something with a Castle in the name.

Yep...I remember that too...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: August 14, 2008, 06:07:55 PM »

I am not on board with the burning thing.  I cant even imagine burning an animal if it died, let alone the child I carried for 9 months and cared for almot 3 years.  No, if Caylee is gone, her body was not desacrated,  she will be found wrapped in a blankie with a toy....JMO.

That's what I think, too. 

Another poster said that the gas was probably taken because Casey wanted to make sure she didn't run out of gas - for whereever she was going - I think that, too

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: August 14, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »

Did anyone catch Clint saying to Greta he was going to visit a friend
in Jacksonville?

I wonder if that is where Casey got her idea to take her imaginary
trip to Jacksonville?

Or did she actually make one by herself?

Oh, the questions I have...

Clint said that he went to Jacksonville to see his Dad for Father's Day.  Clint said his Dad lives in Jacksonville.

Still...it could be where Casey got the idea for her imaginary Jacksonville trip.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: August 14, 2008, 06:09:34 PM »

The Pine Castle ping was June 17th - does anyone remember when Casey
took those airport trips? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: August 14, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »

I should have said when she dropped of someone at the airport and another time she picked up Amy?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: August 14, 2008, 06:12:07 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.
I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Karma for posting that. I do not remember Casey ever saying she dated the Jeff Hopkins. Of course as usual I do not have a link but I thought I had read Jeff Hopkins denied ever dating ZG and did not have any children.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: August 14, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »

Sam
All good points....refresh my memory on this Jeff Hopkins...please. TIA

Lala's, Jeff Hopkins worked at Universal. According to Cindy at the bond hearing, Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend and she watched his child(ren). He introduced Casey to her.

Thank you.  I knew it was a sitter connection.  I have skipped some things but don't know why I forgot that one.  Now, another question...did Jeff say Zanny did indeed baby sit for Casey or is that a moot point too?

Lala's, I seriously can't remember hearing anything from Jeff. I don't even know if LE has questioned him. Maybe I'm losing it.
I found this about Jeff Hopkins and I think he is mentioned in the arrest or house search warrant.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Is this him?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1295 on: August 14, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: August 14, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »

I should have said when she dropped of someone at the airport and another time she picked up Amy?

The only one I know of was Amy who was gone for a week and returned on the 15th of July.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: August 14, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

caylee marie anthony - george threatens reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8HbLtk4nI

Thanks Carpe.  His anger should be directed at his child and not the reporters IMO.

Yep....George needs to yank a knot in Casey and make her 'fess up!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: August 14, 2008, 06:19:28 PM »

The only one I know of was Amy who was gone for a week and returned on the 15th of July.
Thanks Mrskub.
I thought there was some guy Casey either dropped off or p/u at airport.  It's vague so maybe I'm confused.  Who went away the weekend Casey's friend quit his job with police force?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: August 14, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »

Klaas , is there any chance you have screen shots for these?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.