April 30, 2024, 08:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409810 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1440 on: August 14, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »

OK....granny is on my last nerve!!.....a clip of granny saying she lied to the authorities/911 when she told them her car had been stolen just to get them to the house...WTF?

Do you have a liink for that Seeme? From the way I remember it she is really trying to get Casey to tell her where her granddaughter is. She even tries driving Casey to the Police station and it is not open. Then at home she starts making the 911  calls. I think she is just trying to call her daughters bluff and then finds out her daughter claims she has no idea where Caylee is. This is when she makes the 3rd 911 cal to report Caylee missing.
JMHO

Again I pray that none of you ever have to through what some parents do.  If you do though I will probably be saying you are on my last nerve.
JMHO

Sam....I just watched Nancy Grace...I *saw* with my own eyes....Cindy say that she told the Police *wrong* info regarding the car...just to get them to come to her house....then at the end of the clip...Cindy says...and I quote....*but that doesn't make me a lier or a murder*

I find that quote absolutly disturbing...and it is getting harder for me to read your posts defending the Grandparents....because I really do think that Caylee is no longer with us....and the G-parents lie after lie after lie...and destruction of evidence...just makes me *know* they are covering for Casy....

JUST MY OWN OPINION....I'll be the very first one to say I'm sorry to you...if I'm wrong.....God/Goddess please prove me wrong...and bring this child back home....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: August 14, 2008, 09:15:50 PM »

OK....granny is on my last nerve!!.....a clip of granny saying she lied to the authorities/911 when she told them her car had been stolen just to get them to the house...WTF?

Do you have a liink for that Seeme? From the way I remember it she is really trying to get Casey to tell her where her granddaughter is. She even tries driving Casey to the Police station and it is not open. Then at home she starts making the 911  calls. I think she is just trying to call her daughters bluff and then finds out her daughter claims she has no idea where Caylee is. This is when she makes the 3rd 911 cal to report Caylee missing.
JMHO

Again I pray that none of you ever have to through what some parents do.  If you do though I will probably be saying you are on my last nerve.
JMHO

Sam....I just watched Nancy Grace...I *saw* with my own eyes....Cindy say that she told the Police *wrong* info regarding the car...just to get them to come to her house....then at the end of the clip...Cindy says...and I quote....*but that doesn't make me a lier or a murder*

I find that quote absolutly disturbing...and it is getting harder for me to read your posts defending the Grandparents....because I really do think that Caylee is no longer with us....and the G-parents lie after lie after lie...and destruction of evidence...just makes me *know* they are covering for Casy....

JUST MY OWN OPINION....I'll be the very first one to say I'm sorry to you...if I'm wrong.....God/Goddess please prove me wrong...and bring this child back home....

Destiny

Very disturbing!
They don't know how to "not" lie....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: August 14, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »

Oh and lets not forget the biggest reason of all........

Life would be soooo easy without Caylee. Casey could get on with life with her new boyfriend and not have to deal with the "unpleasant" emotions should she have been blamed as having been the cause for Caylee's death. So much easier if she would just disappear.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1443 on: August 14, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

Remember Casey said she feels Caylee is close...that is thought print material if I ever heard it.

Yes Lala's...Casy told her father this while she was in jail....I think Casy was *code talking* to her dad...on where Caylee's body was located....JMOO

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: August 14, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

WHY didn't she just call 911

Because Caylee had been dead for sometime and anyone with half a brain could assess the situation and realize there was something wrong.  It most likely pertains to the "manner" in which she died.  MOO

of course, and even if you take it to another level and say Casey just snapped {she does seem to have George's temper and living in a house with him had to be a real treat} she would have eventually came clean and shown some level of conscious.

there doesn't seem to be anything more to Casey - than Casey.

she'll just keep protecting herself until Caylee is found and then it's the come to Jesus moment - and throwing herself on the mercy of the jury and judge.

too bad a lot of time will have passed between all of the events and most will not remember what she put the nation through. And a little girl who called her Mommy.

in the end - she'll say she is sorry, but that will only be to spare herself...

and

she'll cry like a banishee

and some people will buy that.  She's quite the actress.

I'll never forget how she lied and kept everyone from finding Caylee.

if the mother sees no reason to find her daughter and there is no urgency - there is no hope she is alive.

sorry to say.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: August 14, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »

Well I found this a few days ago

October 2, 2007
Capitol Records, Inc. et al v. Hopkins    IA Southern    Wolle    Copyrights    Copyright Infringement
Plaintiff: Capitol Records, Inc., Warner Brothers Records, Inc, UMG Recordings, Inc., BMG Music, Arista Records LLC; Defendant: Jeff Hopkins

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:nsdO9DWKf7gJ:dockets.justia.com/search%3Fq%3DJeff%2BHopkins+Jeff+Hopkins+FL&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Jeff Hopkins
www.myspace.com/20346194

Jeff
          "Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
23 years old
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States

Last Login:8/14/2008

He must know her he has this posted right on his page

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: August 14, 2008, 09:19:38 PM »

JMHO

JMHO

Destiny

Very disturbing!
They don't know how to "not" lie....JMO

I'm not defending the Anthony's...their behavior is pathetic, disturbing....I could go on and on...
I'm just saying I don't know how I would act in the same situation, but I hope to God I never have to find out!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1447 on: August 14, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

George and Cindy should be in jail right now for the damage they have
caused to this case... and what that damage is costing tax payers.

They are liars, plain and simple. Even under oath.

and let us not forget Cindy destroyed evidence.

...and don't try and feed me that shit of she did it without knowing.

She plainly says... I washed em because they smelled like the car.

Lastly, it sure as heck did not smell like a pizza.

Give it a rest, Edith! Will ya, huhhhhh???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: August 14, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

I have tried to place myself in the Anthony's shoes over and over.  I hope I never  have to, but I admit it would be very, very, very hard for me to not continue to love and support my daughter regardless of what she could have done.  I might even break the law for her if necessary.  The power of love is much greater than any laws written by mankind. I truly can not say what I would do in their circumstances. Therefore, I remain on the benefit of the doubt side.  As BT said, I too, think they are in panic mode and total denial.  It has to be the ultimate in betrayal for them by Casey. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: August 14, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

I just heard on Nancy Grace that the video of the visit will not be released until the lead detective on the case has had time to go over it and approve it for release....I think his name is Yuri Gellar or something like that.....I am multi-tasking here and cannot tell you who on the show gave that information...

I think it is Yuri Melich, doesn't Gellar bend spoons with his mind? LOL

LMAO.... told ya I was multi-tasking....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: August 14, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »

btw -

the around the board question -

DO YOU THINK CAYLEE IS ALIVE

We had about 12 or so replies and not one person thought she was alive.

lots hoped she was, and wanted to be forgiven if they were wrong, but no one thought it was gonna happen.

if someone answered that they thought he was indeed alive and I missed it - I apologize.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1451 on: August 14, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:28am on May 24th, 2008
so i think i forgot to tell you that
1. you are awesome.
2. boys are stupid.
3. 'bow ties, let's find some HOT guys' night is in the works
4. this week, we're going to the house. i don't care when, or how.

5.ok. i'm done, for now. thanks for listening!

There was a Lake House that Casey and her friends were partying at.  I always that is what she was referring to there.

I find this interesting. If you just found the man of your dreams and you where going to a party with him, for one of his friends. Is this what would be on your mind? Clint House stated to Greta that the first time he met Casey was at Fusian on May 24th. That Tony and her had been together and he invited her to this party. And that the weekend following May 24th was the first time she brought Caylee over to meet Ton y and Clint.
I think Clint said Tony had a party at his house on the 24th of May,he invited Casey who he met on facebook.May 30th was the first night Casey went to Fusians with Tony then she stayed the night with him.I think within the following week(after May 30th)was when Casey brought Caylee over.I could be wrong though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: August 14, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

JMHO

JMHO

I heard her say that too....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1453 on: August 14, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »

George and Cindy should be in jail right now for the damage they have
caused to this case... and what that damage is costing tax payers.

They are liars, plain and simple. Even under oath.

and let us not forget Cindy destroyed evidence.

...and don't try and feed me that shit of she did it without knowing.

She plainly says... I washed em because they smelled like the car.

Lastly, it sure as heck did not smell like a pizza.

Give it a rest, Edith! Will ya, huhhhhh???

are your chaps chaffed? 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 14, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

btw -

lots hoped she was, and wanted to be forgiven if they were wrong, but no one thought it was gonna happen.

if someone answered that they thought he was indeed alive and I missed it - I apologize.

I'll do a poll
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: August 14, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »

Good question?

Because she would be blamed?

Because she didn't want her saved?

Because she knew she was already a disappointment to her parents? How many times had Cindy taken charge over Caylee's care? What was the unspoken signal? that Casey didn't know what she was doing?

She didn't want to be a bad mother.

Maybe it would have interfered with her plans for the evening...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: August 14, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »

btw -

I'll do a poll

OK, there is a poll at the top of this thread
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1457 on: August 14, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »

ok, all caught up.

couple of thoughts

first - the trunk smells like a damn dead body

this is very specific - it can mean only one thing - there was a dead body in the car.

In order for there to be an odor in the car, only a few things could have occurred.

the car was wrecked and the occupants were killed and the bodies decomposed, or there was a decomposing body placed in the car.

when Casey traveled with the body of Caylee is had to be for a substantial period of time - meaning at least 30 minutes or so. The deceased body will not leave the smell unless it is serious decomposed and basically oozes all over the trunk or the body was deceased and placed there and was not completely decomposed, but decomposed enough to leave some trace samples. So, in this case I believe Caylee was not entirely decomposed, but in the process, and only managed to leave the trace samples. This decomposition was enough to alert the dogs and even people who smelled the car.

if Casey had the body concealed, which is what I believe happened, she recovered the body with in a day and took the body to it's final resting place. The decomposition had already set in. She can not travel with the deceased body in the front or back seat and risk being pulled over, so the body is placed in the trunk - it's only logical and rules out that this is a mentally disturbed person.

next -

The Anthonys initially bough the house in 1999, if the record I found were correct, and I think they are. Casey is 22 and has lived in Florida for about 9 years. I am sure that she is familiar with quite a few areas surrounding Orlando, just as you are familiar with the areas surrounding the city or town you live in. I would imagine that Casey has a very good mental map that can be used at anytime. She could start out driving aimlessly, but would always be familiar with the highways and byways. So where ever Caylee is, it's an area Casey knows.

In Maria's post above she indicates that she believes that Casey was looking for love and Caylee may have impeded that from ever happening. I made the same point the other day, and said I did not see her as a hooker or call girl, but someone looking for love.

I believe the working theory should be - Casey has killed her daughter to free herself from an ankle weight that prevented what she felt was controlling her happiness. At the end of the day - this will most likely be the out come, and it completely explains why she lies and leads people away from the truth. No one will have sympathy for a mother who killed her daughter simply so she could get laid when she wanted. Casey knows that and even in her dark moments in her cell - she has to contend with those thoughts - I hope it horrifying for her.

next-

Psychics and Earth Google - good one Klaas - it's a tool we can all use.

The second I give a psychic the benefit of the doubt is when I see one of them digging up the body and about to collect the reward.

next -

George and Cindy - it's only a matter of time before the LE unravel their lies. We speculate and can pin them down, but we are not charged with a prosecution. So the LE hav to have it totally correct when tying all their lies together - and any destruction / tampering charges that might occur. I believe this is only a matter of time and even the local media is on to this.

For George and Cindy the faster this is concluded the better it is for them. They can do whatever it is they do and avoid making anymore outlandish statements / declarations to the public, which are only coming back to haunt them. This is not going away and is still in fact getting bigger, so the faster it's over the better for them. Each and every day it goes on - the more wickedly they look and involved.
I agree with your thinking Rob
They bought that house in 1999?I was under the impression that they lived there since they moved from Ohio in 1989.Did they leave Ohio in 89?Or if they did....I wonder where they lived in FL. before 1999.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: August 14, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »

Because Caylee had been dead for sometime and anyone with half a brain could assess the situation and realize there was something wrong.  It most likely pertains to the "manner" in which she died.  MOO

of course, and even if you take it to another level and say Casey just snapped {she does seem to have George's temper and living in a house with him had to be a real treat} she would have eventually came clean and shown some level of conscious.

there doesn't seem to be anything more to Casey - than Casey.

she'll just keep protecting herself until Caylee is found and then it's the come to Jesus moment - and throwing herself on the mercy of the jury and judge.

too bad a lot of time will have passed between all of the events and most will not remember what she put the nation through. And a little girl who called her Mommy.

in the end - she'll say she is sorry, but that will only be to spare herself...

and

she'll cry like a banishee

and some people will buy that.  She's quite the actress.

I'll never forget how she lied and kept everyone from finding Caylee.

if the mother sees no reason to find her daughter and there is no urgency - there is no hope she is alive.

sorry to say                I love that "come to the Jesus moment"  that is so pretty Rob!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: August 14, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

I have tried to place myself in the Anthony's shoes over and over.  I hope I never  have to, but I admit it would be very, very, very hard for me to not continue to love and support my daughter regardless of what she could have done.  I might even break the law for her if necessary.  The power of love is much greater than any laws written by mankind. I truly can not say what I would do in their circumstances. Therefore, I remain on the benefit of the doubt side.  As BT said, I too, think they are in panic mode and total denial.  It has to be the ultimate in betrayal for them by Casey. 

To say nothing of the ultimate betrayal for Caylee by the one she called mommy...
the one who was suppose to love and protect her....
just sick...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.