May 01, 2024, 07:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409931 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: August 15, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »

June 17th is the day the pings were traced to the Orlando airport area. I believe I heard it was in the evening (can't be sure of that though)

From our timeline:

June 16:  George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave the home with
back packs at about 12:30 PM. Casey said she was dropping Caylee off
at the babysitters. George leaves about 2:30 PM

June 16:  Numerous calls, one right after the other, starting about 3
PM (about a minute apart) made from Casey’s cell phone to both
parents’ phones- No answer. There were also attempts top reach 2 other people.

June 16:  6PM -7:30PM- More calls, then no more calls until next
day.

June 17: The ladder was found up on the pool and gate to back yard
was open.

June 17: A Zenaida Gonzalez visits Sawgrass
Apts.

We also have to factor in the shovel borrowing on the 17th or 18th.

What transpired? How does this play out?

ok...reading back as fast as I can but I only have about 10 more minutes.....what happened on Grea...is there a recap someone can point me to...what page?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: August 15, 2008, 09:24:41 AM »

Greta Tapes

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: August 15, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »

Oh and lets not forget the biggest reason of all........

Life would be soooo easy without Caylee. Casey could get on with life with her new boyfriend and not have to deal with the "unpleasant" emotions should she have been blamed as having been the cause for Caylee's death. So much easier if she would just disappear.

I disagree with that, Caylee is Casey's pawn...Cindy and George put up with all her crap for the sake of Caylee...not Casey...if Caylee is gone...Casey doesn't get away with anything anymore.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: August 15, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »

thank you thank you!!! 

I still had not made it back that far!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: August 15, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »

Does anyone ever see friends or family at the Anthony's??

Good morning monkeys!
I had commented on this before, it just seems strange to me that we never see friends or family around the home.When my friends daughter was missing there was not near as much media around and we all had a heck of a time not being caught on camera.Not saying they don't have people around, but I find it very strange to say the least...

Good Morning Cubbee. I agree, it's very strange. You don't even see Lee pulling up anymore.

Yeah, I have been wondering about Lee...either he is out watching the kidnappers, or he may have admitted to himself what his parents are having a hard time coming to terms with and dealing with it in his own way...

I think Lee has a lot to deal with. Not only legally (with his sister) but emotionally.

I can't see how anyone, who is not made from metal, could not have a serious case of emotional distress.

At some point, unless you had a hand in this, you must realize that Caylee is not coming back by the behavior of those around you. If you are a family member and you see the others in your family not acting as they have in the past - it has to dawn on you that something terrible has happened. Not that this family appears normal in anyway - but we only know of them after the fact, so who knows what they were like before. It's kinda hard to believe they all of a sudden changed their behavior - but I guess it's possible.

Rob, you're right. It may very well be that Lee has reached the point of knowing. That could also be the reason for the blow up of George again. It's sheer speculation but, if Lee had called or spoke with his parents and told them this is how he now feels, I could see where it would set them off. It would also explain lee's absence.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: August 15, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »

Life would be soooo easy without Caylee. Casey could get on with life with her new boyfriend and not have to deal with the "unpleasant" emotions should she have been blamed as having been the cause for Caylee's death. So much easier if she would just disappear.

I disagree with that, Caylee is Casey's pawn...Cindy and George put up with all her crap for the sake of Caylee...not Casey...if Caylee is gone...Casey doesn't get away with anything anymore.

BUT, if Casey was planning on moving out as has been stated, she wouldn't need that pawn any longer.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: August 15, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »

June 17th is the day the pings were traced to the Orlando airport area. I believe I heard it was in the evening (can't be sure of that though)

From our timeline:

day.

was open.

Apts.

Does anyone wonder if George actually saw them on the 16th?  (I bolded mrskub's timeline.)
I guess we just have to take his word for it....cough cough.  His supposed conversation with Casey that day, as he recalled it.....was sooo totally scripted. 

It's just always bothered me.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: August 15, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »

From our timeline:

day.

was open.

Apts.

Does anyone wonder if George actually saw them on the 16th?  (I bolded mrskub's timeline.)
I guess we just have to take his word for it....cough cough.  His supposed conversation with Casey that day, as he recalled it.....was sooo totally scripted. 

It's just always bothered me.

I questioned that as well. Maybe not an intentional lie on his part. Just confusion. It was  previously stated that Caylee was seen several days before with the same clothing and sunglasses on. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt on the lieing with this. It's really hard to remember things/dates from a month ago.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: August 15, 2008, 09:56:06 AM »

Good Morning!

So whats on tap for today?  Probably not much until the 8/21 court date unless Caylee is found.

I missed the shows last night so I am going o have to go back and catch up.

One question ... If the foresics came back and say they were negative for any of Caylee's dna in the trunk etc., would Baez have requested all of that information regarding the dogs credintials? 

Do you think the evidence is back and shows something?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 15, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »

Unfortunately, Caylee was everyone's pawn in that family.  Casey used her to keep her parents from totally giving up on her.  They may have wanted to wash their hands of Casey and let her stand on her own, but there was a child in the picture that was totally helpless.  I am willing to bet Casey used Caylee to get money and anything else she wanted.  Casey could easily keep Caylee away from her parents just by taking her with her everywhere she went.  A few days away and Cindy was grateful to see Caylee again and all was swept under the rug from the last fight.  Cindy repeatedly asked Casey about Caylee during those 31 days. Cindy was suspicious that something was going on...I doubt she thought Casey had done something to Caylee though.  I imagine Cindy was thinking she was deliberately keeping Caylee away in order to punish her mother or father in some way. The guilt must be tremendous on Cindy's part.  I might act a bit nutty too if I had to deal with that. MOO
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: August 15, 2008, 10:05:10 AM »

BUT, if Casey was planning on moving out as has been stated, she wouldn't need that pawn any longer.

She did not have the capacity to move out. I think Caylee would have always been a pawn to Casey. Her parents loved Caylee...a very different love than they showed towards Casey...I mean she was a young innocent angel. Casey was probably jeolous...but recognized the power of using that love fer Caylee against her parents.

Just watched the Greta tapes and the little bit of hope I was holding out for Caylee is fading fast. The only scenario I can see is that she was burying drugs or money from yard to wooded area...but after watching Clint on Greta...I don't believe he and Tony were drug dealers she got involved with.

But you know what pisses me off and makes me feel for the grandparents? SOMEONE is keeping their hopes alive that Caylee is still alive? Who? It's not Casey, she had not talked to them in weeks...is it that lawyer's private detectives? Are they following someone around and leading George to believe there are kidnappers involved?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: August 15, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »

Good Morning!

So whats on tap for today?  Probably not much until the 8/21 court date unless Caylee is found.

I missed the shows last night so I am going o have to go back and catch up.

One question ... If the foresics came back and say they were negative for any of Caylee's dna in the trunk etc., would Baez have requested all of that information regarding the dogs credintials?   

Do you think the evidence is back and shows something?

Yes, I believe it's back and that's what his demand for discovery was. It wouldn't make sense to request that evidence if the results were negative. He's building a case and for much bigger charges. If it was only the neglect and lies, he wouldn't need forensics.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: August 15, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »

Unfortunately, Caylee was everyone's pawn in that family.  Casey used her to keep her parents from totally giving up on her.  They may have wanted to wash their hands of Casey and let her stand on her own, but there was a child in the picture that was totally helpless.  I am willing to bet Casey used Caylee to get money and anything else she wanted.  Casey could easily keep Caylee away from her parents just by taking her with her everywhere she went.  A few days away and Cindy was grateful to see Caylee again and all was swept under the rug from the last fight.  Cindy repeatedly asked Casey about Caylee during those 31 days. Cindy was suspicious that something was going on...I doubt she thought Casey had done something to Caylee though.  I imagine Cindy was thinking she was deliberately keeping Caylee away in order to punish her mother or father in some way. The guilt must be tremendous on Cindy's part.  I might act a bit nutty too if I had to deal with that. MOO

I agree 100% LaLa's...I think you summed up the relationship between Casey, Cindy and Caylee perfectly. It is really sad.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: August 15, 2008, 10:12:18 AM »

Well....gotta head out Monkeys...taking the neighbor kid to get his driver's license in my van...say a prayer for me!!!! Don't ask...I am just a sucker for kids!!!! lol then listing a new house.

Have a fabulous Friday and keep praying for Caylee!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: August 15, 2008, 10:12:43 AM »

Morning everyone!

When I first heard about this case I thought right away Casey did something, but maybe it was just an accident and maybe she snapped.

Now I am starting to think otherwise.I am beginning to think that she murdered that poor little girl and that she had everything planned out.In my opinion thats the only way she could have partied that weekend, she was happy she did exactly what she planned.

I had my first baby at 19, second at 21 and well its been quite a while and now I have one who will turn 3 in a couple months.I was lucky though my husband has been with me since we were 16 & 17.I can't imagine Casey not wanting the dad around.

Well I hope she gets what is coming to her! After all her pursuits of love and men, I can't wait to see what happens to her when all those men(cops and friends) get up on the stand to testify against her (I hope her friends do).I think that will be a hard reality for her when she realizes the men don't love her, and I think only then will she begin to realize what she did.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 15, 2008, 10:20:39 AM »

She did not have the capacity to move out. I think Caylee would have always been a pawn to Casey. Her parents loved Caylee...a very different love than they showed towards Casey...I mean she was a young innocent angel. Casey was probably jeolous...but recognized the power of using that love fer Caylee against her parents.

Just watched the Greta tapes and the little bit of hope I was holding out for Caylee is fading fast. The only scenario I can see is that she was burying drugs or money from yard to wooded area...but after watching Clint on Greta...I don't believe he and Tony were drug dealers she got involved with.

But you know what pisses me off and makes me feel for the grandparents? SOMEONE is keeping their hopes alive that Caylee is still alive? Who? It's not Casey, she had not talked to them in weeks...is it that lawyer's private detectives? Are they following someone around and leading George to believe there are kidnappers involved?

George & Cindy were putting up with Casey's crap long before Caylee came into the picture. I agree though, she was an additional weapon to use against them.

As for moving out, I didn't mean in the sense of establishing a life and her own apartment with the responsibility that goes with that. I seriously think she had her sights on moving in with Tony.

As for the grandparents, I think they are keeping this hope alive themselves. Enough has been said and leaked of the possibility that Caylee is dead. They refuse to accept it. They have chosen to believe their daughter whom they have admitted, lies. I don't deny them hope. There's always hope, but at some point, you have to face the reality of the situation. They're still in the denial and anger stage and until they move from there, unless Caylee is found, they will continue to believe this.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: August 15, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »

Yes, I believe it's back and that's what his demand for discovery was. It wouldn't make sense to request that evidence if the results were negative. He's building a case and for much bigger charges. If it was only the neglect and lies, he wouldn't need forensics.
[/quote]

That is what I was thinking.  I wonder if they are going to start searching in the "remote" pinged area.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1577 on: August 15, 2008, 10:21:52 AM »

Morning everyone!

When I first heard about this case I thought right away Casey did something, but maybe it was just an accident and maybe she snapped.

Now I am starting to think otherwise.I am beginning to think that she murdered that poor little girl and that she had everything planned out.In my opinion thats the only way she could have partied that weekend, she was happy she did exactly what she planned.

I had my first baby at 19, second at 21 and well its been quite a while and now I have one who will turn 3 in a couple months.I was lucky though my husband has been with me since we were 16 & 17.I can't imagine Casey not wanting the dad around.

Well I hope she gets what is coming to her! After all her pursuits of love and men, I can't wait to see what happens to her when all those men(cops and friends) get up on the stand to testify against her (I hope her friends do).I think that will be a hard reality for her when she realizes the men don't love her, and I think only then will she begin to realize what she did.

Excellent Post Missitx5 !

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: August 15, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »

That is what I was thinking.  I wonder if they are going to start searching in the "remote" pinged area.
[/quote]

I do hope so...it's the best location to search to date.

The pings are fact...can't change that like everything else in this case.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: August 15, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

Always...nanner basket Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.