April 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409150 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: August 15, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »

Does anyone ever see friends or family at the Anthony's??

Good morning monkeys!
I had commented on this before, it just seems strange to me that we never see friends or family around the home.When my friends daughter was missing there was not near as much media around and we all had a heck of a time not being caught on camera.Not saying they don't have people around, but I find it very strange to say the least...

Good Morning Cubbee. I agree, it's very strange. You don't even see Lee pulling up anymore.

Yeah, I have been wondering about Lee...either he is out watching the kidnappers, or he may have admitted to himself what his parents are having a hard time coming to terms with and dealing with it in his own way...

I think Lee has a lot to deal with. Not only legally (with his sister) but emotionally.

I can't see how anyone, who is not made from metal, could not have a serious case of emotional distress.

At some point, unless you had a hand in this, you must realize that Caylee is not coming back by the behavior of those around you. If you are a family member and you see the others in your family not acting as they have in the past - it has to dawn on you that something terrible has happened. Not that this family appears normal in anyway - but we only know of them after the fact, so who knows what they were like before. It's kinda hard to believe they all of a sudden changed their behavior - but I guess it's possible.

I agree Rob, and I think that Lee came to the realization long before anyone else in that family.....after all, they are brother and sister and he would know her the best...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: August 15, 2008, 10:47:02 AM »

Excellent Post Missitx5 !

Thank you, Destiny!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: August 15, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »

Caylees Dad...

As I was typing my last entry it made me think back and well..

Are these the 2 theories we heard

Anthony gave birth to Caylee on Aug. 9, 2005, when she was 19. She declined to put the father's name on the birth certificate.
About a year later, the man believed to be Caylee's father died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, Lee Anthony said. Family members said he never knew he was the father; the Anthony family says he did but didn't tell anyone else.

Cindy stated in the Greta interview that Caylees father's name was not on the birth certificate per a mutual agreement between Casey & the father.

Well I was thinking then why for A YEAR AND HALF did they tell Jesse he was the dad!!Wasn't Jesse and family at the hospital? So if they thought it was someone else they LIED to Jesse's family the whole time,until the test came back. Why would the "dad" come to the birthday party a year later if Jesse was acting like dad.

UGH  this whole family tells so many lies..I think Casey has had so many partners they would have to test half the state to figure it out..JMO
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: August 15, 2008, 10:49:25 AM »

Yes, I believe it's back and that's what his demand for discovery was. It wouldn't make sense to request that evidence if the results were negative. He's building a case and for much bigger charges. If it was only the neglect and lies, he wouldn't need forensics.

That is what I was thinking.  I wonder if they are going to start searching in the "remote" pinged area.
[/quote]

I thought they started searching it yesterday....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1584 on: August 15, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

Morning everyone!

When I first heard about this case I thought right away Casey did something, but maybe it was just an accident and maybe she snapped.

Now I am starting to think otherwise.I am beginning to think that she murdered that poor little girl and that she had everything planned out.In my opinion thats the only way she could have partied that weekend, she was happy she did exactly what she planned.

I had my first baby at 19, second at 21 and well its been quite a while and now I have one who will turn 3 in a couple months.I was lucky though my husband has been with me since we were 16 & 17.I can't imagine Casey not wanting the dad around.

Well I hope she gets what is coming to her! After all her pursuits of love and men, I can't wait to see what happens to her when all those men(cops and friends) get up on the stand to testify against her (I hope her friends do).I think that will be a hard reality for her when she realizes the men don't love her, and I think only then will she begin to realize what she did.

Excellent Post Missitx5 !

yep - that's what the poll question was going to be about that I asked Klaas about on the last page or so.

like most people - I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT PARENTS KILL THEIR KIDS.

But, that's not the reality, and when you know the stats - 80% are harmed by their parents in a murder or abuse case - all the other stuff goes out the window.

After robo posting about this tragic tragic case for a few weeks and even following it while I was on vacation - there is only one conclusion I can come to - IT'S MURDER ONE. I'm quite sure now. The final doubt in my mind has been removed.

What kind of mother sits in her cell and read and sleeps all day if her daughter was kidnapped?

What kind of mother refuses to give any and all info to recover that child?

Casey is resigned to the fact that the finality of it is certainly on it's way. And she still does nothing to help anyone resolve this - it's a terrible example of motherhood.

We could get into all of the psychology of what made Casey do what she did - but for me it's gonna be Susan Smith all over again. I'm very sure this is going to be the outcome.

While Casey languishes, the case against her moves forward and that case will be MURDER ONE. Casey already knows what the investigators are trying to piece together. So, she WILL ALLOW THEM TO DISCOVER IT ON THEIR OWN AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY STRIDES TO HELP. When you look at it like that - it removes the last bit of doubt a reasonable person could harbor.

Casey knows her life is over - now it's just a matter of finding Caylee and any accomplice(s) she might have had, if any.

The motive? it will be a new life without Caylee, who she perceived was holding back her happiness.

Most will wonder why she didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and move on - that's a question only Casey will be able to answer, and I doubt we will ever hear her tell it like it truly is - she can't not allow herself to admit

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: August 15, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »

<continued> hit enter and not caps

Most will wonder why she didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and move on - that's a question only Casey will be able to answer, and I doubt we will ever hear her tell it like it truly is - she can't not allow herself to admit she was the failure some people told her she was -

failed high school,

failed to keep a job,

failed to raise her child,

just plain ole failed.

when you are a failure like Casey - jailed forever must not seem to bad at all.

sorry to say.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: August 15, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »

Okay, my bad, went looking for info and so far have found that only the psychics with the dogs have been searching in the airport area...
Sorry...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: August 15, 2008, 11:11:18 AM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1588 on: August 15, 2008, 11:12:24 AM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1589 on: August 15, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

Take a deep breath MrsKub....it's the calm before the storm Wink

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: August 15, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »

Morning Rob, I think Casey is content in her jail cell because the minimal is all she can handle.  She doesnt have to deal with what to wear, what to eat, what to do, when to sleep, etc.  because this is what her parents have always done for her.  This is the norm, but better.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: August 15, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »

Most will wonder why she didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and move on - that's a question only Casey will be able to answer, and I doubt we will ever hear her tell it like it truly is - she can't not allow herself to admit she was the failure some people told her she was -

failed high school,

failed to keep a job,

just plain ole failed.

sorry to say.

I agree with you 100% and I also believe that Casey is very selfish and would have rather seen Caylee dead than raised be someone who actually loved her.

Everytime Casey would have looked at Caylee,being raised better than she could have done, it would have just been a continual reminder of how much of a failure she was.

And just like you said to admit would mean admitting she was a failure.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: August 15, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »

I think people are just fed up with the grandparents' actions. . .and the fact they keep saying they *know* but *can't* say....blahblah.  Trainwreck.

The prayers and concern for Caylee continue.

Does anyone recall if Casey has *ever* asked about the search for Caylee....oh yeah, she doesn't need to ask.  She knows.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1593 on: August 15, 2008, 11:16:58 AM »

I went to bed last night with this crapola looping in my head.

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

She killed her.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

-Casey Anthony

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: August 15, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

Morning Rob!

I agree with both your above posts...but there is one point I differ with....I think that Casy actually thinks she is going to get out of this.

Casy is so used to someone else cleaning up her messes....bailing her out of her crappy situations...she must believe that it will just keep on happening.  I don't think that Casy has ever had a rude awakening moment in her whole *self* centered life.

I'm hoping that rude awakening will happen...but I don't think so....it will in her mind....always be someone else's fault....just like it always has been with her....

Des

Des...I think you're right.

Casey doesn't live in the real world.  I'm sure she thinks she's going to get out of this.  And...her attorney is probably helping her to think that way!!

Interesting that Cindy was crying when she left the jail yesterday, after her visit with Casey.  No matter what is "said", the grandparents must be gripped in fear for the granddaughter they loved so much and scared to death that they will have to face up to what Casey has done.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: August 15, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »

failed high school,

failed to keep a job,

just plain ole failed.

sorry to say.

I agree with you 100% and I also believe that Casey is very selfish and would have rather seen Caylee dead than raised be someone who actually loved her.

Everytime Casey would have looked at Caylee,being raised better than she could have done, it would have just been a continual reminder of how much of a failure she was.

And just like you said to admit would mean admitting she was a failure.

Sorry and to add on...I believe Casey still would like think she is a success with men..But I beleive that will end soon..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: August 15, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »

Morning Carpe, I think they should print that in huge block letters on her cell wall so she can read it every day. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: August 15, 2008, 11:22:45 AM »

Actuallly, Carpe, it's really pretty good.  If it wern't about a child dying, I would like it.  Nice verse for a tombstone.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: August 15, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »

Take a deep breath MrsKub....it's the calm before the storm Wink

Des

Yesterday, it seemed that there was a co-ordinated effort by the police in talking to the press about Csey and "it" it was an "accident" she'd better confess now "before Caylee is found" and leaking the information about the pings and that Casey was in a remote area near the airport.

I'd say that the calm before the storm is a very good way of looking at today.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1599 on: August 15, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »

Morning Carpe, I think they should print that in huge block letters on her cell wall so she can read it every day. 

Agreed A-1...

She is one aweful aweful varmint.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.