May 01, 2024, 04:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 410433 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: August 15, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »

Of course Casey could just be a  psychopath  who, at that moment felt she had something better to do, and couldn't get a hold of Grandma and Grandma to babysit...So she gave God the job..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: August 15, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

Take a deep breath MrsKub....it's the calm before the storm Wink

Des

I think we're all buckled in, Des. Ready for the storm.

Mrs. Kub! Where did you find that photo of my children?! 

BT, I thought of you right away! LOL! You just gotta love those sock monkeys. I did a google search and found them.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1642 on: August 15, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »

Of course Casey could just be a  psychopath  who, at that moment felt she had something better to do, and couldn't get a hold of Grandma and Grandma to babysit...So she gave God the job..

You could very well be right Misitx5....Casy is a very disturbed...and disturbing person....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: August 15, 2008, 12:33:58 PM »

There is really very little information out there today. Hmmmm. I have heard repeatedly, how the country is gripped by this tragedy. I can't believe it's dwindling. What's up with this?

To be honest...law enforcement is doing what they should be doing. Working quietly and letting the chips fall where they might.  Unlike Aruba, the only ones we have to discuss here is the family.  Everyone else is busy doing their jobs.  It's just a matter of time...I would say the less LE says the more they have.  They don't seem to be asking for any help from the media and it seems they have all they need from the family at this point.  I am guessing Clint was paid a visit by LE yesterday or today after Greta's interview.  He is a person that can tighten the timeline considerably. 

We had lulls in the Natalee case and then everything would break loose.  It is only a matter of time...I hope the family is prepared...don't think " I'm sorry, I freaked out" will work this time with Casey.  No matter what she is in big trouble.  I think her attorney knows this.  I think her family knows this. I think her friends know this. Pretty soon Casey will know this. MOO

I am with you all the way on this Lala's...

Can u tell I am having a hard time working due to this case???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1644 on: August 15, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: August 15, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »

I forgot to add, I heard that Cindy is contesting the phone records.  The phone company has it all wrong
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: August 15, 2008, 12:46:35 PM »

I forgot to add, I heard that Cindy is contesting the phone records.  The phone company has it all wrong

Yep Siren...

The phone co. has it wrong....the cadaver dogs have it wrong...the maggoty old pizza was mistaken for a body smell...the LE have it wrong...WE HAVE IT ALL WRONG!!!

I wish Cindy would sign on here and tell us all about how EVERYTHING in this case is all wrong....

uh...oh...am I ranting?...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: August 15, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

CC - thanks Mrskub

Rob - Thanks for yours re forensics -

The P. I.'s will know in time, if they have been lead around by compulsive liar Casey and would guess if they're worth their salt, would be obliged to inform Mr. Baez.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: August 15, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »

OK so NOW the phone company has it wrong,  gee I cannot help to wonder what next?  No - not their little princess, she would NEVER do anything horrible.  I wonder what they think of her fabulous MySpace pictures and poses???  Let me guess, that really wasn't Casey. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: August 15, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

I went to bed last night with this crapola looping in my head.

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

She killed her.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

-Casey Anthony
[/quote
Haunting words for sure.  Did Casey write these words or did she read them somewhere and then post them.  Or was told them by someone. 
Surely, "everyone dies" cannot be her rationale for little Caylee!!!?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: August 15, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »

OK so NOW the phone company has it wrong,  gee I cannot help to wonder what next?  No - not their little princess, she would NEVER do anything horrible.  I wonder what they think of her fabulous MySpace pictures and poses???  Let me guess, that really wasn't Casey. 

Cut her some slack guys...

One of her phone experts informed her that George's sweat and

blood from doing yard work occasionally shows up as cell phone

pings from Orlando International...

stuff happens! when piggies be flyin'

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 15, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »

Cut her some slack guys...

One of her phone experts informed her that George's sweat and

blood from doing yard work occasionally shows up as cell phone

pings from Orlando International...

stuff happens! when piggies be flyin'

Great response - someone just as sarcastic as myself.  Smile  I listened to this kind of nonsense for so long and just lose it myself.  I think it is criminal to put a community through all of this for (and I hope I'm wrong here but doubt it) for something that should have just been confused to from the beginning.

Her so-called parents - no better,  I did see the picture of George with the blow up doll yesterday - cracked me up.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: August 15, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »

Cindy has private meeting this morning with investigators....video link on right hand side....

http://www.local6.com/index.html

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: August 15, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »

How would Baez know if the tests came back positive without discovery?   
Is LE obliged to tell him?

Does anyone know what Caylee called Cindy, Was it Grandma or Nanny or...I don't think I've ever heard Cindy refer to her Grandmotherly name?

I too wonder about Lee.  Maybe as Mrskub suggested he and the parents are at odds now and he no longer expects that Caylee is alive.

About Father's Day:  All very strange.  It seems that both Lee and Casey would have come together to celebrate around a meal.  Wouldn't Cindy have planned her trip to her Father in nursing home around expected family event?  That is what I would do, and in fact did do when special occasions arose and I wanted to fit in a visit with my Father.
I think Clint said Casey spent the night with Tony and Caylee wasn't with her.  Maybe Caylee was home with Cindy and Geo. and Cindy automatically took the baby with her. 
We have heard nothing in the way of a Father's Day celebration for Geo.
We did see an email at one time from Casey to Lee where Casey  mentioned she thought she would need a few beers or something and Mom had bought only wine coolers saying the beer was too expensive.
Was Lee Casey's ally or sounding board in her complaints against her parents.  Did she really feel she needed to fortify herself to get through a visit with them?  I can't remember the date of this email but am wondering if it was around father's day.
Just thinking out loud here -

I started this post several times and was interrupted by a college student otherwise known as my precious daughter. So if I repeat myself...it's not my fault!  LOL

Attorneys know every other attorney and LE where they have a practice.  If the forensics comes back against Casey he will be told under the table and given time to talk to Casey and make a deal for Caylee's location.  That is their ultimate goal right now...finding Caylee's body.  I said body because I think she's dead...I hope beyond all hope that I am wrong and if I am...I will gladly issue an apology to everyone and say that is the best wrong I ever was. 

Casey's attorney also knows about the other stuff they have.  He will have seen it or heard about it before it hits the news...no matter what he says. Haven't we heard Greta and others speak of immunity?  That came straight from the attorney...LE has no need to grant immunity to someone that is not talking. 

On the Father's Day fiasco.  We know Caylee went to see her GGP.  We also know that Caylee was not with Casey that same night when she spent the night at Tony's.  So how can you not know your granddaughter is at your home and her mother is not there?  Who fed Caylee and who put her to bed? Didn't Cindy say she knew Caylee and Casey were in the bed asleep but she didn't look in on them?  You can not be in two beds at one time...impossible!! Someone is lying...lying...or very badly mistaken at the least.  It's either Cindy or Clint...take your pick. MOO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: August 15, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »

Psychic Team Now Searching Airport Park

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it’s the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony’s location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture (Channel 9 News) The Psychic team headed by Gale St. John was at the location just hours ago, there team believes Caylee is buried in a park like location, and the B-52 park (which is a plane park like, not a typical park like they believe) is right at this location. They have long believed Caylee is in a park like area…I received an e-mail from them around 7:00 pmish

RIGHT.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: August 15, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »

Didn't Cindy say she knew Caylee and Casey were in the bed asleep but she didn't look in on them?

That is Mrs. Kalpoe of Aruba material right there.

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: August 15, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »

Didn't Cindy say she knew Caylee and Casey were in the bed asleep but she didn't look in on them?

That is Mrs. Kalpoe of Aruba material right there.

Yes, and BIG PEOPLE LIE...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: August 15, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

Both of those parents (grandparents) are lying.
He is a cop for heavens sake and look how the grandfather is behaving - "people are following me, watching me!"
No duh sherlock!

Cops got their murderer - the daughter.

what is hard to fathom always in these cases is the why.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: August 15, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »

Dont know if anyone has been there but... Caseys friend on stumbleupon has a "twisted mind"...IMO

http://captaincommando.stumbleupon.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: August 15, 2008, 01:19:11 PM »

Both of those parents (grandparents) are lying.
He is a cop for heavens sake and look how the grandfather is behaving - "people are following me, watching me!"
No duh sherlock!

Cops got their murderer - the daughter.

what is hard to fathom always in these cases is the why.

Hi Kermie...long time...no see...ribbit Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.