April 18, 2024, 07:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409094 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:03 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for weeks, only asked permission to join last week, have never posted on any forum before so pleaassee be patient with me.  Although I am somewhat of a news hound (monkey?), never before has a case sucked me in like this one.  Probably for a lot of reasons - I have several grandchildren (5 of the 9 are little girls under the age of 5); I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 9 years; I am originally from Florida.  I also have dealt with for years a young woman who is an habitual liar and the scary mother of 2 small children.  When the reports first came in about Casey's outrageous lying to everyone about everything, her thievery, her seemingly inability to give a s*** about her missing daughter - I could only imagine my husband and I up there in the GP's shoes.

Here goes:
1.  I believe that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.  I'm not sure whether she physically attacked the child in anger or had a plan in place to get rid of her, whether she left her in a hot car on accident or with purpose.  I do believe that if there was any degree of an accidental death, she would have called 911 immediately.  Then she would have enjoyed in her perverse way the attention in being the "poor" grieving mother of a dead toddler.  Something bad happened and either she directly caused it or she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing (sleeping, drugs, thieving, etc.) and that neglectful parenting resulted in Caylee's death.  Sadly, like many young people her age, Casey may have been a casual user of drugs (prescription drugs like painkillers, Xanax, etc. or illegal drugs like ecstasy, meth, crack) and Caylee may have ingested, overdosed and died finding her mother's "stash".  Casey herself may have even dosed her up with Benadryl to make her go to sleep and that resulted in her death.  I believe that she had the body at the Anthony's house and then moved it for disposal whether or not the death happened there.   

2.  I believe that Casey was able to act like nothing had happened because she had reacted that way for years.  She has been  described by many as a habitual liar.  The history of her life shows she is a sociopathic, narcissistic flake.  Her life has been one big drama trauma, she lies with ease and so often that it is natural for her.  She evidently has been enabled by her family all her life to lie, dramatize situations, never develop a work ethic, always be the center of attention, etc.  I don't believe she has any long-term friends, especially other females.  People like Casey are unable to maintain long-term friendships because those who aren't blood won't put up with their antics for long.   

3.  I do not believe that Caylee was kidnapped.  With a $225,000 reward out there, someone who knew the "kidnapper(s) would have come forward.  People will turn in their own mothers for a lot less than that in far less serious crimes. 

I stated above about imagining my husband and I in the GP's shoes, let me make this clear - I love my children fiercely but I would NEVER lie for them, even in a situation such as this, especially if one of my precious, innocent, DEFENSELESS grandbabies were missing.  The Anthony's lie for her - "a half-truth is a whole lie" - because they always have.  Casey may have been mentally ill in one form or the other for years but she learned how to manipulate her family a long time ago and it's been working for her ever since. 

I heard today that they have used the cell phone triangulation to put Casey in a wooded, swampy area close by the Orlando airport the day after Caylee went missing.  It is only a matter of time before they find the body, whether by random police searches or Casey cracking up and leading them to her.  May she rest in peace in the arms of God. 

This whole thing is so awful.  I hate the little slutty *itch.  Remember this, they fry convicted murderers in Florida, they don't play.  No deals for Casey.  I cry as I type this for that innocent little child and rage at the same time for justice in her murder.

Thanks for letting me state my opinions and let off a little steam!

wanted to welcome you first. I just read your whole post....great post!!!

And terrific point about playing the victim if it had been an accident. She sure as hell played the victim with the lie about Caylee's dad dying on the way to her birthday party.

I think you are absolutely correct!! IF Caylee has passed, I doubt that it was a result of an "accident"

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »

The visual.

Can you tell what those shirts say carpe?

I need a better pic, I really can't tell.

Caylee's face makes up one of the wings though, I can see that.

The butterfly with Caylees face is precious, but the fly home thing makes me think they know she is an angel now... JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: August 15, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

The visual.

They wore those shirts for their visit with Casey...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 15, 2008, 01:44:42 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for weeks, only asked permission to join last week, have never posted on any forum before so pleaassee be patient with me.  Although I am somewhat of a news hound (monkey?), never before has a case sucked me in like this one.  Probably for a lot of reasons - I have several grandchildren (5 of the 9 are little girls under the age of 5); I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 9 years; I am originally from Florida.  I also have dealt with for years a young woman who is an habitual liar and the scary mother of 2 small children.  When the reports first came in about Casey's outrageous lying to everyone about everything, her thievery, her seemingly inability to give a s*** about her missing daughter - I could only imagine my husband and I up there in the GP's shoes.

Here goes:
1.  I believe that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.  I'm not sure whether she physically attacked the child in anger or had a plan in place to get rid of her, whether she left her in a hot car on accident or with purpose.  I do believe that if there was any degree of an accidental death, she would have called 911 immediately.  Then she would have enjoyed in her perverse way the attention in being the "poor" grieving mother of a dead toddler.  Something bad happened and either she directly caused it or she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing (sleeping, drugs, thieving, etc.) and that neglectful parenting resulted in Caylee's death.  Sadly, like many young people her age, Casey may have been a casual user of drugs (prescription drugs like painkillers, Xanax, etc. or illegal drugs like ecstasy, meth, crack) and Caylee may have ingested, overdosed and died finding her mother's "stash".  Casey herself may have even dosed her up with Benadryl to make her go to sleep and that resulted in her death.  I believe that she had the body at the Anthony's house and then moved it for disposal whether or not the death happened there.   

2.  I believe that Casey was able to act like nothing had happened because she had reacted that way for years.  She has been  described by many as a habitual liar.  The history of her life shows she is a sociopathic, narcissistic flake.  Her life has been one big drama trauma, she lies with ease and so often that it is natural for her.  She evidently has been enabled by her family all her life to lie, dramatize situations, never develop a work ethic, always be the center of attention, etc.  I don't believe she has any long-term friends, especially other females.  People like Casey are unable to maintain long-term friendships because those who aren't blood won't put up with their antics for long.   

3.  I do not believe that Caylee was kidnapped.  With a $225,000 reward out there, someone who knew the "kidnapper(s) would have come forward.  People will turn in their own mothers for a lot less than that in far less serious crimes. 

I stated above about imagining my husband and I in the GP's shoes, let me make this clear - I love my children fiercely but I would NEVER lie for them, even in a situation such as this, especially if one of my precious, innocent, DEFENSELESS grandbabies were missing.  The Anthony's lie for her - "a half-truth is a whole lie" - because they always have.  Casey may have been mentally ill in one form or the other for years but she learned how to manipulate her family a long time ago and it's been working for her ever since. 

I heard today that they have used the cell phone triangulation to put Casey in a wooded, swampy area close by the Orlando airport the day after Caylee went missing.  It is only a matter of time before they find the body, whether by random police searches or Casey cracking up and leading them to her.  May she rest in peace in the arms of God. 

This whole thing is so awful.  I hate the little slutty *itch.  Remember this, they fry convicted murderers in Florida, they don't play.  No deals for Casey.  I cry as I type this for that innocent little child and rage at the same time for justice in her murder.

Thanks for letting me state my opinions and let off a little steam!

Welcome to the cage Lucybelle! Great first post and we can cry together...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1684 on: August 15, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Lucybelle...

WELCOME to the Cage....Great first post!

Keep posting...Please help yourself to some banana bread and hot chockie... Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1685 on: August 15, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »

Psychic Team Now Searching Airport Park

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it’s the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony’s location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture (Channel 9 News) The Psychic team headed by Gale St. John was at the location just hours ago, there team believes Caylee is buried in a park like location, and the B-52 park (which is a plane park like, not a typical park like they believe) is right at this location. They have long believed Caylee is in a park like area…I received an e-mail from them around 7:00 pmish

RIGHT.

you should have said Coral Castle and they would be well out of the area.

you'll never learn 

humpty bumpty

I thought she said that she said she said then said that they never said that Caylee was dead..

so what gives here?

are they back to she is dead?

least that looks like what she said she said. 

She only said what they said when they were watching, George.

It is very important that we keep things straight!

George has blood and sweat invested in this... it is in the back yard, though.

Hey Rob,

Do you think he ate the ladder???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: August 15, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »

Ladder = lots of fiber!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 15, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

The visual.

It says something about "flying home Caylee"

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: August 15, 2008, 01:48:32 PM »

Welcome to SM LUCYBELLE!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: August 15, 2008, 01:50:59 PM »

Hey Rob, the Are you a good kisser is back at the top of the page.  It says Try It Now.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: August 15, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »

Welcome LucyBelle and if it is any consolation to you, I too know someone as you do - thankfully they do not have children at this point.  They do however, have that personality.  Self centered and unfeeling.  Only looking out for who they consider to be number one.  It is a shame.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: August 15, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »

WELCOME LUCYBELLE

I promise to be gentle and I can see we're gonna get along just fine! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 15, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/5642.png

Klaas edited this yesterday, stating it was over the top for this MP forum.  We love you, but please do not post this again.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 02:15:01 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

------------------
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: August 15, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »

I am still wondering how many monkeys here think Grandma and Grandpa may be facing some obstruction charges?????

Thoughts please.........

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1694 on: August 15, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

She only said what they said when they were watching, George.

It is very important that we keep things straight!

George has blood and sweat invested in this... it is in the back yard, though.

Hey Rob,

Do you think he ate the ladder???

Carpe -
if the ladder was made from ginger bread or if George was sleep walking and thought it was a canoli - it was eaten. long gone! 

funny how the garden tools don't seem to have any of George's blood, sweat and tears on them - or do they??? 

Dankeshane Cin Cin 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: August 15, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »

I am still wondering how many monkeys here think Grandma and Grandpa may be facing some obstruction charges?????

Thoughts please.........

My vote would be ABSOLUTELY.

The grandparents have made a mockery of EVERYTHING...

including the most important thing in this whole saga...

their granddaughter.

4 WORDS

CINDY WASHED THE PANTS

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: August 15, 2008, 02:00:03 PM »

Casey's comment to Amy July 15th is very disturbing (from myspace)

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

any thoughts on what "life is on hold until tomorrow" means?

I think Casey picked Amy up at the airport about 2:30pm
Casey must have went back to Tony's, because that's where Granny found her and picked her up there.
Wasn't there a story from Granny that she, Casey and a "girlfriend" drove around for awhile, dropped the friend off after an hour or so? Was this Amy, did Amy go with Granny to get Casey at Tony's? (would make sense if Granny had no idea where Tony lived)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: August 15, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »

hey how come no one said - dig up the pool??

In this case, I think a pool "toss" would suffice!

The atty wants info about the dogs. He's lining up his defense, but I don't think he knows what the police know at this point, right?

I would think if the dogs actually find Caylee, any criticism of the dogs would be limited to their hit at Cindy's and the car, and that would be much harder if they had just turned up her body.

I just received some top secret super inside info

both dogs got a hit on Cindy's underwear drawer and one dog died on the scene and the other is in intensive care.

Catching up still but this one had me rolling!!!  This case is making me cuckoo.  One post i'm ready to cry and the next i'm laughing my a*s off.  I keep telling myself I will stay out of these threads because these people are making me effing looney, then I come right back each day and frustrate myself some more.  I know the outcome won't be pretty, but I really wish it would be over soon. 

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: August 15, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

Carpe you little button pusher -

actually you push all 116!!! 

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: August 15, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »

Thoughts please.........

My vote would be ABSOLUTELY.

The grandparents have made a mockery of EVERYTHING...

including the most important thing in this whole saga...

their granddaughter.

4 WORDS

CINDY WASHED THE PANTS

I think they should but don't know if they will unless LE can prove it was intentional.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.