March 28, 2024, 08:15:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407894 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1720 on: August 15, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

"JULY" 15th is the day of the 911 calls.

give me one more day

Cindy:   NO...I've already given you a month!

Cindy on 911 call: My Grandaughter has been missing *31* days...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: August 15, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »

give me one more day

OH I know, if that statment doesn't make you nuts.  One more day.  That selfish pig.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: August 15, 2008, 02:29:39 PM »

give me one more day

OH I know, if that statment doesn't make you nuts.  One more day.  That selfish pig.

Sleeks...betcha Casy-POO had big party plans for that night....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: August 15, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »

give me one more day

granny and Casey spent a lot of time driving around in that car.....and they sure weren't banging on doors looking for Caylee....no not these 2 chatty cathy's....there was a whole lot of "talking" and I don't think it was about "finding" Caylee....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: August 15, 2008, 02:32:28 PM »

give me one more day

Yeah Destiny - she just couldn't wait to go slutting it up.  Even that damn phone call when she spoke to her mother, briefly with her brother and then her friend, she was more concerned about getting Tony's phone number.  Incredible.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1725 on: August 15, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »

The pants smelled like maggoty ass pizza, oh how I hate that Mr. Po-Po...

Casey's car frequently smells like it.

It's a good place for a Stick-Up!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: August 15, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »

I am still wondering how many monkeys here think Grandma and Grandpa may be facing some obstruction charges?????

Thoughts please.........

Notice that the grandparents entire demeanors changed after they met with the FBI.  They were probably told in no uncertain terms that they could face charges unless they cooperated fully.  Lying to the Feds is serious business, but then Cindy Anthony believes that lying isn't a crime.  I think LE has squeezed them but they just can't help it.  They keep running their mouths because they don't what else to do and they can't accept that Casey has really done it now and there is NOTHING that they can do to fix it.  I do think GM & GP should face charges for obstruction.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: August 15, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

give me one more day

Yeah Destiny - she just couldn't wait to go slutting it up.  Even that damn phone call when she spoke to her mother, briefly with her brother and then her friend, she was more concerned about getting Tony's phone number.  Incredible.

Well Sleeks...she had to let Tony know that she might be late for the party that night....as we all know...Casy wasn't planning on staying in jail....

Sheesh Sleeks....have you ever had a belch that tasted like it was half chili cheese dog you ate 2 days ago...and half vomit?

That is how these people make me feel....YUCK!!!

Des...rubbing hurting tummy...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: August 15, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »

give me one more day

Cindy:   NO...I've already given you a month!

Cindy on 911 call: My Grandaughter has been missing *31* days...

she can remember 31 days, Friday night is Fusion night, but can't remember where the hell she left Caylee, or the sitter's #........and not realize June 9th to July 15th is not 31 days...and on and on....

can she even count to 31???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: August 15, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »

Jail them NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Elmo no care if the man has a butterfly on his shoit.

Elmo draw BIG line in sand.

DO NOT COME ACROSS.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: August 15, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »

The pants smelled like maggoty ass pizza, oh how I hate that Mr. Po-Po...

Casey's car frequently smells like it.

It's a good place for a Stick-Up!

OH Carpe, that was another straw for me last night.  I cannot believe the large about of BS we have listened to since the onset.  Maggoty pizza.  Yeah why on earth would dogs be able to tell the difference between that a an actuall decomposing body.  Get a GRIP Anthony's.  Princess is NOT a princess.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: August 15, 2008, 02:40:30 PM »

I have worn google out. I've been everywhere trying to find a map of the cell towers in the Orlando airport.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find these?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 15, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »

Elmo no care if the man has a butterfly on his shirt.

DO NOT COME ACROSS.

but what about Romper Room underwear? how does that change things? 

come across

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: August 15, 2008, 02:44:30 PM »

I have worn google out. I've been everywhere trying to find a map of the cell towers in the Orlando airport.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find these?

Did you see the one Blonde posted this morning?

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: August 15, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »

From when my sons were young, I told them if you do something wrong, own up to it, and we'll deal with it, if you lie, you're on your own.

Anthony's IMO let Casey get away with lie after lie.....and it didn't start 2 months ago

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: August 15, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »

Dear Lord, I cannot take any more!!

Police Discount Reports That They're Tracking Phone Calls Made by Missing Tot's Mom in Remote Area

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The reports track Anthony going briefly into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in the Caylee's disappearance.

Anthony's parents Cindy and George Anthony visited her in jail on Thursday, but an Orange County detective said Friday that details of that and other meetings would be withheld, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail where Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond. She is charged with lying to police and child neglect.

An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

That exemption includes past video conferences and any future taped meetings.

A number of visits between Anthony and her family were canceled in recent weeks because several tapes of previous meetings had been released to the public and the media.

Earlier this week a roommate of Anthony's boyfriend told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that she seemed like a good mother but a liar.

The friend, Clint House, said he met 22-year-old Anthony at a party in May and got to know her now-3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"She seemed like she was a very good mother to her," House said. "She seemed like she was a great girl."

He described Caylee as "precious."

"She lit the room up," he said.

House was shocked when news broke that Caylee was missing and that her mother had been arrested, though he said Anthony had lied to them about working for Universal Studios.

When Anthony began staying more frequently with House's roommate, he said, she would explain that Caylee was with the girl’s grandparents. House moved out of the apartment on July 1 and hasn’t seen Anthony since.

Caylee last was seen on or around June 16. Authorities are awaiting test results from evidence taken from the trunk of a car Anthony was driving.

Police are investigating numerous theories about what happened to the child, including the possibility that she died accidentally, was killed or was kidnapped by a baby sitter, as Anthony has claimed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: August 15, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »

nor I

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:12 PM »

Elmo no care if the man has a butterfly on his shirt.

DO NOT COME ACROSS.

but what about Romper Room underwear? how does that change things? 

come across

Comin' across!

breaker one nine for a radio check.

------------------
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »

Police Discount Reports That They're Tracking Phone Calls Made by Missing Tot's Mom in Remote Area

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The reports track Anthony going briefly into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in the Caylee's disappearance.

Anthony's parents Cindy and George Anthony visited her in jail on Thursday, but an Orange County detective said Friday that details of that and other meetings would be withheld, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail where Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond. She is charged with lying to police and child neglect.

An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

That exemption includes past video conferences and any future taped meetings.

A number of visits between Anthony and her family were canceled in recent weeks because several tapes of previous meetings had been released to the public and the media.

Earlier this week a roommate of Anthony's boyfriend told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that she seemed like a good mother but a liar.

The friend, Clint House, said he met 22-year-old Anthony at a party in May and got to know her now-3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"She seemed like she was a very good mother to her," House said. "She seemed like she was a great girl."

He described Caylee as "precious."

"She lit the room up," he said.

House was shocked when news broke that Caylee was missing and that her mother had been arrested, though he said Anthony had lied to them about working for Universal Studios.

When Anthony began staying more frequently with House's roommate, he said, she would explain that Caylee was with the girl’s grandparents. House moved out of the apartment on July 1 and hasn’t seen Anthony since.

Caylee last was seen on or around June 16. Authorities are awaiting test results from evidence taken from the trunk of a car Anthony was driving.

Police are investigating numerous theories about what happened to the child, including the possibility that she died accidentally, was killed or was kidnapped by a baby sitter, as Anthony has claimed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »

nor I

sheesh - you're both pikers - we're no where near Van Der Sloot territory here yet.

buck up!!! 

pull your belt in one more loop and rub some dirt on your boo boo. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.