April 30, 2024, 05:41:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409788 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1760 on: August 15, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »

bigfoot conference on now

this look real by the way everyone is acting - they have photos with tongue hanging out and teeth. bigfoot is in undisclosed location.

took a few people to drag it out of woods and they stopped to rest several times on the way to loading it on truck

it was killed by something - and the guts were hanging out - scientists will figure out what killed it. autopsy to take place soon.

they received death threats and one guy has moved from his house.

+++++

my comment -
IF this is REAL  - this is one of the biggest discoveries in recorded history.

I have always believed these bi-peds were real - and I know it was only a matter of time until someone would find one or get a good video of one.

if this is a hoax - it's the best hoax I have ever seen.

UFOs will be next - in my opinion.

+++++

back to regular programming.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: August 15, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »

I'm wondering if the psychics "leaked" the information about the airport area cell pings to the press.  The more publicity they can muster, the better for their pocketbooks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: August 15, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »

I'm still thinking that we're in the
"calm before the storm" period.

This is the second day in a row that
Cindy has been to the police department
alone.  No George.

Cindy was crying yesterday and sliding in
the back door today.

Something's going on....wonder if Cindy's
been confronted with some of the evidence
results OR being given a head's up on how
the police are going to be treating Casey.

Where's George?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: August 15, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »

Maybe LE is investigating George now?  The flow of information has changed in the last day or so.  The actions of Cindy and George are now showing that the light may be dawning on them.  Yes, I think this is the calm before the real "breaking news."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: August 15, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

I said yesterday that LE had the phone records and knew the location of pings long ago.  If there was indication she was near this location by the airport, they would have already searched it.  I think LE is getting much tighter with the information and evidence in this case.  News media are grasping at straws trying to keep this "breaking news" in the forefront.  This investigation is progressing the way it should, so we just need to sit tight and wait.

I am with you on this one.  The LE is doing their jobs...this is not Aruba.  They are not trying to protect tourism or their livelihood.  They will have their jobs regardless.  I am now beginning to think if I were the grandparents I would go to Casey, in front of her attorney and LE and tell her that this is her chance to tell them what happened otherwise, I won't be back until she does.  If she sticks with her story...then I would be gone in a New York minute and never look back.  Cindy and George are walking a fine line for her and they could easily get in trouble too.  There comes a time in everyone's life when it's all or nothing...it's Casey's time.  She's going to spend time in prison no matter what she pleads to.  Caylee is missing and Casey knows all the details.  Casey has the answers.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: August 15, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

I think the offer to Casey to tell everything is now on the table.  This is her final chance to say what happened and how and why.  If it was an accident, then say so.  Her time is running out.  I suspect her attorney has been given a deadline that is rapidly approaching for her to claim an accident occurred.  After that, she will answer to murder charges.  The family has been told this and we are seeing their reactions.  George and Cindy know that Casey needs to talk now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: August 15, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »

Megyn Kelly has been invited to see this thing - invited by the people who found it.

This conference is on the net and not FOX

the DNA is back - one sample came back human - the other came back possum. the samples were taken from the intestines that were hanging out.

it is theorized that the bigfoot ate possum, more testing to follow.

estimated population - 3500 to 7000 in North America.

they got hammered on every question, but had solid answers in my opinion.

One of the guys that found it said it is some cross between a man and an ape.

again, if this is a hoax - it's the biggest hoax ever perpetrated.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: August 15, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »

Megyn Kelly has been invited to see this thing - invited by the people who found it.

the DNA is back - one sample came back human - the other came back possum. the samples were taken from the intestines that were hanging out.

Rob, could I get a link from you? I could use a diversion. TIA.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: August 15, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

What happens when they conclude that it is human?  Does it have a soul?  How would we know?  Where does this leave the creationists vs the evolutionists?  This could get really interesting.  Yep, I follow this stuff too...I am not just your average hall monitor.  Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: August 15, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »

show's over  - the SAT link is now just playing a tone, so I turned it off. The conference was over anyway.

+++

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: August 15, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I need to go lay down, play with my dog or go visit and hug a grandbaby.  I can not believe how upset I have become over a child I did not know and how angry I am at her mother and family.  Take care all, I'll be back tonight.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: August 15, 2008, 03:48:24 PM »

show's over  - the SAT link is now just playing a tone, so I turned it off. The conference was over anyway.

May my North Georgia co-worker rest in peace.  

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: August 15, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »

What happens when they conclude that it is human?  Does it have a soul?  How would we know?  Where does this leave the creationists vs the evolutionists?  This could get really interesting.  Yep, I follow this stuff too...I am not just your average hall monitor.  Rolling Eyes

it is not human, but on another branch of the evolutionary tree.

I don't know if it has a soul. I do know this - they are intelligent - they have to be to hide as they have for so long.

In my opinion, and this is all new, so, I'm not totally sure what will happen, but this is going to be the closest link to human beings and will replace the chimp as soon as the DNA is back.

like I said - if this is a hoax - it's off the charts.

To be honest - I'm still a little shocked that a new primate has been discovered and this will be the first major discovery since 1904 when the mountain gorilla was found.

I remind everyone - that was also considered a myth - and so was the giant squid which was confirmed in 2007 when it was seen alive for the first time. That animal was considered a myth and called the Kracken.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1773 on: August 15, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »

Are you guys having a party in his/her honor today?   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: August 15, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »

Are you guys having a party in his/her honor today?   

No, but I'm going home 30 minutes early in celebration of his life. 

See ya later. 

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: August 15, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »

OH LORD ... did I read this right?  This girl is getting out of jail?  Please tell me I mis-read it ....

Anthony's Attorney Appealing Bond

The release of the calls came while Casey Anthony's attorney released a statement saying he is appealing the $500,000 bond.

Earlier, the family was encouraged that Casey Anthony would soon be leaving jail.

"This thing about the bond; we are close," George Anthony said Thursday. "I was just talking to someone before you talked with me; we are close."

A judge set a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony but changed the release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: August 15, 2008, 04:03:40 PM »

it is not human, but on another branch of the evolutionary tree.

I don't know if it has a soul. I do know this - they are intelligent - they have to be to hide as they have for so long.

In my opinion, and this is all new, so, I'm not totally sure what will happen, but this is going to be the closest link to human beings and will replace the chimp as soon as the DNA is back.

like I said - if this is a hoax - it's off the charts.

To be honest - I'm still a little shocked that a new primate has been discovered and this will be the first major discovery since 1904 when the mountain gorilla was found.

I remind everyone - that was also considered a myth - and so was the giant squid which was confirmed in 2007 when it was seen alive for the first time. That animal was considered a myth and called the Kracken.

What if it is more human than chimps?  What makes you human? DNA only or the fact that we are considered to be sentient beings with a soul or spirit that lives on after death and allows us to communicate with a greater being?  I believe there are many animals that have souls...that is contrary to most western religions.  Who are we to say it is not human just because it's brain pan is not the same as ours?  Who are we to claim superiority in this galaxy or universe just because we haven't met others like us?  To me being human is much more than a particular arrangement of genetic material in a helix known as DNA.  Scientifically, that is the only way to determine it at this time.  Yes, it appears to be an ape-like creature, but I have to wonder if we were on another world in another solar system and were discovered by another being would we not be described as ape-like too? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: August 15, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »

OH LORD ... did I read this right?  This girl is getting out of jail?  Please tell me I mis-read it ....

The release of the calls came while Casey Anthony's attorney released a statement saying he is appealing the $500,000 bond.

Earlier, the family was encouraged that Casey Anthony would soon be leaving jail.

"This thing about the bond; we are close," George Anthony said Thursday. "I was just talking to someone before you talked with me; we are close."

A judge set a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony but changed the release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

Didn't we talk about this yesterday?  I thought this was what would happen if the bond was posted?  Maybe I missed something.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: August 15, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »

Sorry Lala's  maybe you did ... I haven't been able to be on much lately ....  have SO much on my plate this week ....  the article looked like it was new and read that it has already been changed as of Wed.... my bad sorry ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: August 15, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »

Didn't we talk about this yesterday?  I thought this was what would happen if the bond was posted?  Maybe I missed something.

That must be an old report. The appeal was denied. Do you have a link?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.