April 17, 2024, 06:45:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409043 times)
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: August 15, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

Here is the location again. Thank you!

Your welcome.  That is exactly where I told him to go.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1901 on: August 15, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »

Also, if he goes straight past Bella Vida... to the end of Sunflower Trail...

it looks like it dead-ends right into a large wooded area. That was what

really sent my antenna up!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: August 15, 2008, 06:16:05 PM »

Anyone know what the holds are?

<snip>
Eyewitness News learned Wednesday that there are four holds on Anthony before she's released. Two are related to the judge's requirements and two are undisclosed, but the jail won't explain why they aren't being disclosed. Immigration issues, a warrant for another charge or a mental health evaluation are sometimes the reasons for an undisclosed holds.

If Casey Anthony is released from jail, she will have to wear a GPS device, and there may be other ways to get information from her. There is precedent in Florida to bug her house.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16954576/detail.html

Remember when they bugged baby Sabrina's parents house and caught them saying something about her being dead and buried? Can't think of her last name right now....
we all know how well I do with names....especially last names....

I remember that I believe her last name was  Sabrina Aisenberg
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1903 on: August 15, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: August 15, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

Carpe, do the Klaasen is in the house thing...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: August 15, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »

Also, if he goes straight past Bella Vida... to the end of Sunflower Trail...

it looks like it dead-ends right into a large wooded area. That was what

really sent my antenna up!

Yep I agree with that one too.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: August 15, 2008, 06:26:16 PM »

From MyFoxOrlando Community Forums, this poster called and spoke with Tony Padilla (the bondsman)

stephademic 
Aug 15, 2008 | 5:44 PM

Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn't answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted "Are you going to listen to me?"

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

"Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can't do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold.."

I rebutt with "What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!"

And he interrupted and said "Look, I'm not looking for a body here. We're looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she'll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren't going to let her get away."

and again I asked "What about all the lies?!"

and he says "That's what these tweakers do.." and I asked, to clarify, "What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?" And he replied with a RESOUNDING "OH yes!"

Then he added "Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she's out".

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=35

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: August 15, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-tFo1F3qOY

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: August 15, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »

This may be the meanest thing I ever said in my life.  I hope if Casey gets to come home, the presents and decorations for Caylee are still in the living room.

Always1 thats not mean, my God .
 I hope the Bit*ch has nightmares with very distressing dream which forces at least partial awakening.
Disturbing emotion of this for the rest of her life.

You she hear my thoughts 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: August 15, 2008, 06:32:19 PM »

World Famous Bounty Hunters           

Leonard Padilla
and Robert Dick

Are two of the worlds most prolific Bounty Hunters with a combined investigative experience of over 58 years and with that comes the thousands upon thousands of documented cases locating and arresting the fugitive.

This is real Bounty Hunting, chasing real fugitives that are on the run and do not want to be found.

In today's society Leonard Padilla and Robert Dick play a powerful role in apprehending wanted fugitives. The reason for this; is the increasing demands placed on law enforcement as well as manpower shortages due to government cutbacks. Law Enforcement's hands become tied and apprehensions are restricted to the hours of their specific shift and days off.
A true Bounty Hunter's shift is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, it becomes a life style dedicated to catching the fugitive.

You must always be on the move to out think and out smart the fugitive. Before a Bounty Hunter can get paid he must locate and catch the fugitive "No Body - No Bounty". A Professional Bounty Hunter must always be 100% in his game and be able to locate the fugitive. The one that gets away could put your client out of business.

Leonard Padilla and Robert Dick are an essential solution to the ever growing number of wanted fugitives. They are one of the few aspects of the criminal justice system that pays for itself and is provided at no expense to the tax payer.

http://wantedfugitives.com/index1.html

Thank you, Blonde.

OK. Which one is the dick?  I mean which one is Mr. Dick in that photo?  OOPS! Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: August 15, 2008, 06:33:03 PM »

bigfoot conference on now

this look real by the way everyone is acting - they have photos with tongue hanging out and teeth. bigfoot is in undisclosed location.

took a few people to drag it out of woods and they stopped to rest several times on the way to loading it on truck

it was killed by something - and the guts were hanging out - scientists will figure out what killed it. autopsy to take place soon.

they received death threats and one guy has moved from his house.

+++++

my comment -
IF this is REAL  - this is one of the biggest discoveries in recorded history.

I have always believed these bi-peds were real - and I know it was only a matter of time until someone would find one or get a good video of one.

if this is a hoax - it's the best hoax I have ever seen.

UFOs will be next - in my opinion.

+++++

back to regular programming.

ok...am I losing my mind...are you really talking about a BigFoot?

Is this Friday the 13th??!! lol

Yes, we really are talking about bigfoot.  LOL
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: August 15, 2008, 06:33:16 PM »

I just got a response from Dana. He said as far as he knows right now, Cindy will be on the show tonight.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: August 15, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: August 15, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

This may be the meanest thing I ever said in my life.  I hope if Casey gets to come home, the presents and decorations for Caylee are still in the living room.

Always1 thats not mean, my God .
 I hope the Bit*ch has nightmares with very distressing dream which forces at least partial awakening.
Disturbing emotion of this for the rest of her life.

You she hear my thoughts 

righty right babe  - you should hear what I wanna say - I have a diatribe already to go!!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: August 15, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »

From MyFoxOrlando Community Forums, this poster called and spoke with Tony Padilla (the bondsman)

stephademic 
Aug 15, 2008 | 5:44 PM

Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn't answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted "Are you going to listen to me?"

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

"Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can't do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold.."

I rebutt with "What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!"

And he interrupted and said "Look, I'm not looking for a body here. We're looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she'll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren't going to let her get away."

and again I asked "What about all the lies?!"

and he says "That's what these tweakers do.." and I asked, to clarify, "What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?" And he replied with a RESOUNDING "OH yes!"

Then he added "Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she's out".

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=35

A tweaker is a meth addict.  The air in one of those places can kill a child.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: August 15, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »

I just got a response from Dana. He said as far as he knows right now, Cindy will be on the show tonight.

will she be taking respectful calls from the gallery?

better email Dana back and ask 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: August 15, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »

They think Casey....Miss Narcissist of the Year is going to say anything except my baby was kidnapped?   Well, it appears Casey has managed to convince a few people that she is telling the truth.  Where are my rose-colored glasses? 
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: August 15, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »

I am sure all her real friends don't buy the kidnapping scenerio and they are NOT going to "be there" for her when she is released...they all miss Caylee too........

SHE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS!  SHE DIDN'T BEFORE AND SURE DOESN'T NOW.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: August 15, 2008, 06:45:01 PM »

They think Casey....Miss Narcissist of the Year is going to say anything except my baby was kidnapped?   Well, it appears Casey has managed to convince a few people that she is telling the truth.  Where are my rose-colored glasses? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: August 15, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »

LARRY GARRISON is their spokesperson    ?  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this?  PLUS bail bondsmen coming from California to bail her out?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Missing Florida Toddler's Mom Will Likely Be Bailed Out of Jail Within Days
Friday, August 15, 2008

(snipped)

The Anthony family has also retained a spokesman named Larry Garrison, known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Garrison has interacted with the media about the disappearance in Aruba of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway and about the arrest of John Mark Karr after he falsely confessed to the murder of Colorado beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

He is the president of a production company known as SilverCreek Entertainment and co-authored a book on Holloway.

(snipped)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.